Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video (111172 Views)

Ghanaian Man Orders A Chinese Man To Pick A Trash He Dropped (video) / Ghanaian Man Climbs High Tension Pole, Demands Money Before Coming Down. Photos / Ghanaian Who Slept With 42 Women Used Juju To Catch His Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by plendil: 3:11am On May 20, 2016
ireneony:
it's obvious the op want traffic on his shitty blog undecided..this story is so fake

My opinion though#

The story is not fake. Ive seen some of videos.

but sorry I can post the link ooooo
Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by plendil: 3:21am On May 20, 2016
litetias:
As far as he didn't rape them and the women were all consenting adults I see no wrong in what he did.

As for him selling the sex tapes then I would say he is a shrewd business man because he is only trying to recoup all that he expended in getting those women into his bed

In about one or two of them, the ladies were clearly struggling, but the guy still went ahead. In one of them even he appears to have drugged the lady. Worse still is that in almost all cases he didn't use any form of protection.

He's simply a sex-crazed, female molesting pervert and should be hunted down and arrested
Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by DerKaiser: 3:26am On May 20, 2016
I just saw two of the videos and couldn't continue looking at it as they are clearly rape scenes.

In the two I saw, he clearly raped those girls as the girls were obviously struggling with him.

All these with no attempt to put on a condom.

The police should find this f.ucker and skin him alive.
Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by Dhenz: 3:27am On May 20, 2016
scholes0:

LOL... Yoruba na Igbo people nightmare for Naija. Your lords and masters. It must really suck that Yorubas outshine you in everything. sad
Report talk about Ghana but you saw Yoruba. Even if na S.A, China, USA or Japan, you go still dey see Yoruba man..... eehya, get well soon, and hope you do not see Yoruba in your dream tonight.

Tell me how yorubas outshine igbos? Am not an ethnic bigot and in as much as I understand your stand point,you also goofed in your attempt to right a wrong. You should have ignored the use..ss bi..t
Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by Youngpo413: 3:42am On May 20, 2016
cococandy:
Mor0n
blame the cheap ladies, the guy is a super star!

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by Youngpo413: 3:49am On May 20, 2016
lilyheaven:

what if there case is above herb.
I was so lucky not marrying a man whose dick is like my little finger despite my parents advice on no sex before marriage. me I run o
congrats
Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by Youngpo413: 3:56am On May 20, 2016
Hoes worldwide, that's why I don't have regards for any lady cos I believe at the right price , you can fuccck all of them, married or not.
Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by AreaFada2: 3:57am On May 20, 2016
Adanna86:
He enjoy ehn cheesy looool
grin
But na foolish boy.

He never hear about chop clean mouth. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by Proffdada: 4:25am On May 20, 2016
He must be a vaginatarian grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by toyinid78: 4:34am On May 20, 2016
[quote author=Intellect20 post=45783554]See him black skinny face...typical yorubba man with inordinate taste for veggie

Edited...sorry I mistook him as Yoruba. Hard to tell the difference between yorubas and Ghainans these days...both very jet black and unattractive. [/quote unattractive u. Say,try ur sister. With. Any. Yoruba man or ur. Mum u. Wud know dat its not attractive mumu,I guess d fact dat yorubas ar ur lord is painning u
Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by sindan: 4:36am On May 20, 2016
Buhari is an ass angry angryhole
Buhari is a terrorist angry angry
Buhari should be arrested and queried for the missing Egyptian plane angry angry
Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by toyinid78: 4:42am On May 20, 2016
Dhenz:

Tell me how yorubas outshine igbos? Am not an ethnic bigot and in as much as I understand your stand point,you also goofed in your attempt to right a wrong. You should have ignored the use..ss bi..t
despite all d busniess claims of igbos. Tell. Me d one dat outshine femi otedola or mike adenuga,in. Busniess,in music tell me d one dat outshine ebenezer obey n sunny ade till date,in politics d godfather of. Ingige made u guys av a president buhari doh I dnt like both tinubu nor buhari,in film tell me d one dat outshine ogunde d doyen of nigerian film industry,show an igbo man television. Station dat beats tvc,mitv,super screen or galaxy television till date,tell an igbo man dat is above wole soyinka or above felas greatness or dat is celebrated after his death till date d list is endless its pure hatred onyorubas. To always come to a yoruba man made site to abuse a yoruba man its a shame. Dat igbos can't make. Such site yet dey come here to abuse yorubas all d time

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by Dhenz: 4:57am On May 20, 2016
toyinid78:
despite all d busniess claims of igbos. Tell. Me d one dat outshine femi otedola or mike adenuga,in. Busniess,in music tell me d one dat outshine ebenezer obey n sunny ade till date,in politics d godfather of. Ingige made u guys av a president buhari doh I dnt like both tinubu nor buhari,in film tell me d one dat outshine ogunde d doyen of nigerian film industry,show an igbo man television. Station dat beats tvc,mitv,super screen or galaxy television till date,tell an igbo man dat is above wole soyinka or above felas greatness or dat is celebrated after his death till date d list is endless its pure hatred onyorubas. To always come to a yoruba man made site to abuse a yoruba man its a shame. Dat igbos can't make. Such site yet dey come here to abuse yorubas all d time

All am saying is it's not about tribe but then again forget some clow.s you responding to them is not going to make them be serious.
Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by YerYer: 5:01am On May 20, 2016
scholes0:

LOL... Yoruba na Igbo people nightmare for Naija. Your lords and masters. It must really suck that Yorubas outshine you in everything. sad
Report talk about Ghana but you saw Yoruba. Even if na S.A, China, USA or Japan, you go still dey see Yoruba man..... eehya, get well soon, and hope you do not see Yoruba in your dream tonight.

You are not any better than that idiot who made that tasteless remark. You don't even know if the person is igbo but you were quick to hurl unnecessary insults at an entire tribe. You are filled with hate just like the idiot you replied. What makes me happy in this whole scenario, is the fact that just a few other idiots actually liked the guy's comment. If people were blindly picking sides, I'm pretty sure more igbos would've liked his comment but instead they are mature enough to ignore the silly bigot despite any preconceived rivalry btwn igbos and yorubas. Amazingly though, way more people liked your comment which is a tasteless attack to an entire tribe. I shake my head, stop hate, not spread it.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by scholes0(m): 5:05am On May 20, 2016
YerYer:

You are not any better than that idiot who made that tasteless remark. You don't even know if the person is igbo but you were quick to hurl unnecessary insults at an entire tribe. You are filled with hate just like the idiot you replied. What makes me happy in this whole scenario, is the fact that just a few other idiots actually liked the guy'said comment. If people were blindly picking sides, I'm pretty sure more igbos would've liked his comment but instead they are mature enough to ignore silly bigot despite any preconceived rivalry btwn igbos and yorubas. Amazingly though, way more people liked your comment which is a tasteless attack you enjoy entire tribe. I shake my head, stop hate, not spread it.

Oh wait.... so Igbos are now more mature than Yorubas because he got six likes?
Oh pleease.... All you need to do is go to another thread to see over 100 likes for an anti Yoruba comment.
I think you were probably expecting me to shower blessings and sweet words at him for talking ill of my people? Respect is reciprocal.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by scholes0(m): 5:09am On May 20, 2016
Dhenz:

So, why do they feel the need to mention Yoruba before making 10 words every time?
Na Yoruba people send them come earth? If we are not the better race, they wouldn't even be concerned with us.
Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by cococandy(f): 5:14am On May 20, 2016
Youngpo413:
blame the cheap ladies, the guy is a super star!
The one person that slept with dozens of women is not cheap for being such a lay about, it's the women that are cheap.

See your life? Zero sense.
Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by Sunkyphil(m): 5:16am On May 20, 2016
Y always ghana or Kenya 2
Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by cococandy(f): 5:19am On May 20, 2016
plendil:

In about one or two of them, the ladies were clearly struggling, but the guy still went ahead. In one of them even he appears to have drugged the lady. Worse still is that in almost all cases he didn't use any form of protection.

He's simply a sex-crazed, female molesting pervert and should be hunted down and arrested
plendil:

Youngpo413:
Hoes worldwide, that's why I don't have regards for any lady cos I believe at the right price , you can fuccck all of them, married or not.
Did you watch the videos or you just felt like usual woman hating today?
Are all the women you've ever known part of these hoes international?

I guess the rapist guy is your role model since he's a champion in your sight.
Most of you guys on this forum are sickeningly disgusting. You openly support immorality and abominations as long a man is the offender.
Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by 6digitscomrade: 5:38am On May 20, 2016
so no more pin code request??
ednut1:
gals of today na slide to unlock
Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by rotimize: 5:40am On May 20, 2016
End time kanji.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by Emeskhalifa(m): 5:41am On May 20, 2016
Tolexander:
Can the OP upload the videos for us to view?
make hin upload am for naija uncut ma
Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by 6digitscomrade: 5:42am On May 20, 2016
anty i advice u to stfu...where did it state they were raped?u already want to be claim the oppressed,victim...we know ur type..did u even read the part where it stated some the hoes appeared more than onceso he invited them several times to his abode to rape thembecuz they were homeless?women are like sugar ants and deception without common sense is why all of them think they are fooling the opposite meanwhile they are the ones been fooled..deal with it!!!!
cococandy:

Did you watch the videos or you just felt like usual woman hating today?
Are all the women you've ever known part of these hoes international?

I guess the rapist guy is your role model since he's a champion in your sight.
Most of you guys on this forum are sickeningly disgusting. You openly support immorality and abominations as long a man is the offender.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by cococandy(f): 5:45am On May 20, 2016
Fool
6digitscomrade:
anty i advice u to stfu...where did it state they were raped?u already want to be claim the oppressed,victim...we know ur type..did u even read the part where it stated some the hoes appeared more than onceso he invited them several times to his abode to rape thembecuz they were homeless?women are like sugar ants and deception without common sense is why all of them think they are fooling the opposite meanwhile they are the ones been fooled..deal with it!!!!
Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by GuDErboY(m): 5:47am On May 20, 2016
ireneony:
Op give us the link to the video grin or else grin
Lmfbao......babes relax!!!! Wetin u wan even see sef. #Stilllaughing
Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by 6digitscomrade: 5:49am On May 20, 2016
another mannerless hoe on the rampage..instead to swallow ur disgusting pride and hide ur hoed face in shame....nonsense beauty without brains..ashewo kobo kobo!!!!!!!
cococandy:
Fool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by Nobody: 5:57am On May 20, 2016
Intellect20:
See him black skinny face...typical yorubba man with inordinate taste for veggie

Edited...sorry I mistook him as Yoruba. Hard to tell the difference between yorubas and Ghainans these days...both very jet black and unattractive.
ur flat head made u type dat poo......not a suprise
Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by cococandy(f): 5:59am On May 20, 2016
6digitscomrade:
another mannerless hoe on the rampage..instead to swallow ur disgusting pride and hide ur hoed face in shame....nonsense beauty without brains..ashewo kobo kobo!!!!!!!
Like the typical asswipe nairaland dude.
The only thing you can think of when addressing a woman is how to call her a hoe.

I guess you probably think somehow you're better than actual prostitutes who stand by the road side to sell their bodies.
Let me guess because you're a dude?

Useless thing.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by Nababa5050: 6:03am On May 20, 2016
De guy na olodo
Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by wollexie1106: 6:03am On May 20, 2016
NEHLIVE:
hmm. imagine this small boy... unfortunately i can't post the video on Nairaland. It's too raw...

Na wah ooo... RIP to morals
Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by 6digitscomrade: 6:06am On May 20, 2016
u are a worthless piece of toilet tissue and u know where u belong...u are a mannerless hoe i repeat..u want a king?build him a palace first..u insulted men first in ur comment without proper comprehension of the story because u are a very educated daft..if u know what that means..shame on u...tell me u are sorry for public misconduct and sin no more...u are still my beauty without brains unfortunately many are called few are chosen!
cococandy:

Like the typical asswipe nairaland dude.
The only thing you can think of when addressing a woman is how to call her a hoe.

I guess you probably think somehow you're better than actual prostitutes who stand by the road side to sell their bodies.
Let me guess because you're a dude?

Useless thing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video by obyrich(m): 6:11am On May 20, 2016
ireneony:
Op give us the link to the video grin or else grin
Or else? This one all the ladies are shouting to view the video, abi una wan know weda una folo? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) / President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates / Couple Had Sex In Bush After Church, Caught And Beaten Up By Angry Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.