Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,356 members, 7,780,964 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:28 AM

Construction Of Detached 5bedroom Duplex @ Ikorodu In Progress - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of Detached 5bedroom Duplex @ Ikorodu In Progress (3285 Views)

Fully Detached 5bedroom Duplex To Let In Updc Estate Lekki 1. / Lekki Phase1!!!!!! Fully Detached 5bedroom Solid Home / Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Construction Of Detached 5bedroom Duplex @ Ikorodu In Progress by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 19, 2016
KC SYSTEMS LTD

Construction of Detached 5bedroom duplex @ Ikorodu in progress.

Quite a while I posted some of my construction works on my thread, all thanks to God i am back in full force.

The above construction work took a while to post due to insufficient time but all the same I have sum up all work progress and pictures for your view.

PROGRESS OF WORK
1) Reinforced concrete ground beams completed
2) Back fill and soil compaction completed
3) Reinforced concrete ground floor slab in progress.

Pictures below

1 Share

Re: Construction Of Detached 5bedroom Duplex @ Ikorodu In Progress by arkitekt: 6:04am On May 20, 2016
Weldon @OP

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Detached 5bedroom Duplex @ Ikorodu In Progress by arkitekt: 6:06am On May 20, 2016
What's d height of the ground beam

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Detached 5bedroom Duplex @ Ikorodu In Progress by Nobody: 7:28am On May 20, 2016
arkitekt:

Thanks friend
Re: Construction Of Detached 5bedroom Duplex @ Ikorodu In Progress by Nobody: 7:31am On May 20, 2016
arkitekt:

1.5m
Re: Construction Of Detached 5bedroom Duplex @ Ikorodu In Progress by Nobody: 7:38am On May 20, 2016
more pictures

1 Share

Re: Construction Of Detached 5bedroom Duplex @ Ikorodu In Progress by Nobody: 9:09am On May 20, 2016
More pictures.

1 Share

Re: Construction Of Detached 5bedroom Duplex @ Ikorodu In Progress by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 20, 2016
KC SYSTEMS LTD

PROGRESS OF WORK
1) DPM laying completed
2) Ground floor slab reinforcement work in progress

1 Share

Re: Construction Of Detached 5bedroom Duplex @ Ikorodu In Progress by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 21, 2016
By His grace I will cast ground floor slab on Monday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Construction Of Detached 5bedroom Duplex @ Ikorodu In Progress by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 23, 2016
KC SYSTEMS LTD

PROGRESS OF WORK
1) Groud floor slab reinforcement completed
2) Ground floor slab insitu concrete cast completed

Pictures bellow

1 Share

Re: Construction Of Detached 5bedroom Duplex @ Ikorodu In Progress by adewaleID: 8:55pm On May 23, 2016
Well done KCsystems. grin

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Detached 5bedroom Duplex @ Ikorodu In Progress by mufutau55(m): 2:25am On May 24, 2016
Very good KC.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Detached 5bedroom Duplex @ Ikorodu In Progress by Nobody: 8:33am On May 24, 2016
adewaleID:
Well done KCsystems. grin

Many thanks
Re: Construction Of Detached 5bedroom Duplex @ Ikorodu In Progress by Nobody: 8:34am On May 24, 2016
mufutau55:
Very good KC.

Hajji M.

Many thanks
Re: Construction Of Detached 5bedroom Duplex @ Ikorodu In Progress by kino47: 11:50am On May 25, 2016
good job but i have a question....the water am seeing in the first pic is it from the ground.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Detached 5bedroom Duplex @ Ikorodu In Progress by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 25, 2016
kino47:
good job but i have a question....the water am seeing in the first pic is it from the ground.

The water you saw is not in my site is in another site next to mine. Its a temporary rain water pond.
Re: Construction Of Detached 5bedroom Duplex @ Ikorodu In Progress by kino47: 2:38pm On May 25, 2016
take a look
kcsystems:

The water you saw is not in my site is in another site next to mine. Its a temporary rain water pond.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Detached 5bedroom Duplex @ Ikorodu In Progress by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 25, 2016
kino47:
take a look at the second picture where the welder is standind on the raft and check inside the raft you will see water inside

That's rain water that sip into the excavated area. That's one of the reasons raft foundation was preferred.
Re: Construction Of Detached 5bedroom Duplex @ Ikorodu In Progress by adewaleID: 9:03pm On May 25, 2016
@kcsystems what is the cost of this foundation?

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Detached 5bedroom Duplex @ Ikorodu In Progress by Nobody: 9:07am On May 26, 2016
adewaleID:
@kcsystems what is the cost of this foundation?

Roughly about 5m
Re: Construction Of Detached 5bedroom Duplex @ Ikorodu In Progress by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 03, 2016
KC SYSTEMS LTD

PROGRESS OF WORK
1) Block work to lintel level in progress
2) Columns and lintel reinforcements work on progress

Pictures me and works bellow

1 Share

Re: Construction Of Detached 5bedroom Duplex @ Ikorodu In Progress by msogunro: 7:24pm On Jun 03, 2016
kcsystems:

Roughly about 5m

What are the dimensions of the foundation?

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Detached 5bedroom Duplex @ Ikorodu In Progress by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 06, 2016
KC SYSTEMS LTD
Architect and Builder
Re: Construction Of Detached 5bedroom Duplex @ Ikorodu In Progress by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 06, 2016
KC SYSTEMS LTD

PROGRESS OF WORK
1) Block work to lintel level in progress
2) Columns and lintel reinforcements work on progress
More pictures bellow

1 Share

Re: Construction Of Detached 5bedroom Duplex @ Ikorodu In Progress by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 08, 2016
More pictures on block work

1 Share

Re: Construction Of Detached 5bedroom Duplex @ Ikorodu In Progress by adewaleID: 8:50pm On Jun 09, 2016
Nice work Kcsystems.

Really good work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Construction Of Detached 5bedroom Duplex @ Ikorodu In Progress by Nobody: 5:56am On Jun 10, 2016
adewaleID:
Nice work Kcsystems.

Really good work

Many thanks
Re: Construction Of Detached 5bedroom Duplex @ Ikorodu In Progress by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 12, 2016
Pictures of progress of work so far

1 Share

Re: Construction Of Detached 5bedroom Duplex @ Ikorodu In Progress by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 12, 2016
More pictures

1 Share

Re: Construction Of Detached 5bedroom Duplex @ Ikorodu In Progress by jossy26: 9:17pm On Jun 12, 2016
Nice work sir, how many coloums are I this build can you also share the cost of the superstructure? Thanks
Re: Construction Of Detached 5bedroom Duplex @ Ikorodu In Progress by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 13, 2016
jossy26:
Nice work sir, how many coloums are I this build can you also share the cost of the superstructure? Thanks

Many thanks.
38 columns
Re: Construction Of Detached 5bedroom Duplex @ Ikorodu In Progress by msogunro: 11:38pm On Jun 13, 2016
msogunro:

What are the dimensions of the foundation?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Neat 10kva Luminous Sine Wave Inverter 350k / Efcc Charges Monan Trading Coy For Forgery And Stealing / Be A Part Of The World-Class Estate- AMEN ESTATE, Eleko Road, Ibeju Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.