Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,733 members, 7,806,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Ever Experienced The Para-normal? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Experienced The Para-normal? (3413 Views)

What Is The Normal Age For A Lady To Marry? / Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight? / Have You Ever Experienced Love At First Sight?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Experienced The Para-normal? by whitecloth: 1:10pm On May 20, 2016
pcoolioz:

The story wasn't scary o, it was the fact that as this idiat finished telling the story we were all quiet trying to swallow the tale when we heard a loud screech, laughing, like kwa kwa kwa, the timing was so perfect and shit was scary af... you need to see the way we ran from that area. till now, we never ever passed that shortcut again. I don't believe o... but I ain't passing there mehn.
see as I dey laugh for here.
Re: Ever Experienced The Para-normal? by whitecloth: 1:14pm On May 20, 2016
fikolo:
I am sure if I tell you my story you will think it's a movie script
Please tell us the story.
Please.
Re: Ever Experienced The Para-normal? by fikolo: 1:24pm On May 20, 2016
mimzy:
please feel free to share...

whitecloth:

Please tell us the story.
Please.

I will do so soonest on a new thread
Re: Ever Experienced The Para-normal? by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 20, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
sad who else is scared as _Fuck??
Naaaah bro it ain't ish.

1 Like

Re: Ever Experienced The Para-normal? by czarr(m): 1:39pm On May 20, 2016
Lovelynature:
lol... haven't had of such. Is it supposed to be fetish judging from the name? Have you experienced such? And how do you come to know what's called?
most people have that experience.
Just look it up!
Re: Ever Experienced The Para-normal? by CaroLyner(f): 1:52pm On May 20, 2016
A friend of mine and I were visiting some
people. She went to the restroom and returned to tell me she got a real bad feeling from a linen closet. I went with her to check it out and I wasalmost staggered by the malice radiating from the closet. I had never before and have never since felt such pure animosity. It was palatable. Underlying the anger was a sense of hurt and betrayal. I sensed what needed to be done and talked my friend through apologizing to the entity and asking for forgiveness. Suddenly the hatred lifted and I felt the spirit exit through the roof.

1 Like

Re: Ever Experienced The Para-normal? by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 20, 2016
Pls cc my nick when you do so.. thanks

fikolo:

Re: Ever Experienced The Para-normal? by fikolo: 2:41pm On May 20, 2016
mimzy:
Pls cc my nick when you do so.. thanks

I just did on a new thread in the Romance section
Re: Ever Experienced The Para-normal? by whitecloth: 3:15pm On May 20, 2016
fikolo:

Quote me when you've create the thread.
Re: Ever Experienced The Para-normal? by adegoke93: 3:36pm On May 20, 2016
Op come and finish what you start ooo
Re: Ever Experienced The Para-normal? by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 20, 2016
sounds like those stories they tell us in school.
Re: Ever Experienced The Para-normal? by jimmyolasun: 4:14pm On May 20, 2016
mimzy:
ehmm..

do u know at times.. some things happen and i just have a feeling that it has happened before...

Lovelynature:
lol... haven't had of such. Is it supposed to be fetish judging from the name? Have you experienced such? And how do you come to know what's called?
mimzy:
ehmm..

do u know at times.. some things happen and i just have a feeling that it has happened before...

do you still have that experience? Mine stopped years back...
Re: Ever Experienced The Para-normal? by hibiscus76(f): 4:36pm On May 20, 2016
whitecloth:

Quote me when you've create the thread.
Don't know if it's only me but your username actually quite fits this thread
Whitecloth and native doctors go hand in hand undecided undecided

And yeah stuff like this happens..i've experienced it twice..once I saw someone from my dream in real life and he gave me a very sinister kinda smile, the whole day I was dumbfounded and couldn't explain to anyone

2ndly, I entered the same bus in 2014 with an uncle that died in 2008.. I saw him first and didn't want to believe it was him..but when he saw me he gave me a longest time kind of look and paid my transport fare...I actually fainted in the bus and when I was resuscitated, he had already alighted

So fear not,poo happens a lot
As a chemist also, I did a research on the chemistry of spirits and was made to understand that spirits are waves in human forms and since all waves move with the speed of light(3.0*10^8 m/s) they are extremely fast and can travel long distances in very short time..now, when they are around you collides with the surrounding atmosphere and causes a vibration that sends ripples to the environment and if the ripples cross your path you feel it, that causes unusual fear and goosebumps coming out of your body that particular time .. if you've ever felt that way when in a very quiet environment, a ghost just passed

1 Like

Re: Ever Experienced The Para-normal? by jimmyolasun: 4:45pm On May 20, 2016
am alive and doing fine...Tho i still witness some which i think have been of help to me .Concluded part on first page.
Re: Ever Experienced The Para-normal? by oliviacute(f): 5:26pm On May 20, 2016
hmmmm shit happens for real...lemme share mine,when I was about 7yrs old I had diz lovely toy......I usually play with it....xo one nyt at about 7pm....my mum and my dad were outsyd in d varenda gisitin....me I was front of d door sitting down,my parent gist was xo boring as I was a lil child den....suddenly I can remember vividly well dat my toy was insyd d house I couldn't go get it cozzz insyd was dark...xo I started wishing I could play wiv it,d next thing I saw shocked d hell outta me I saw d toy walking with its two legs to me......I couldn't shout or scream I was trynaaa tell my mum dat look at wat I

1 Like

Re: Ever Experienced The Para-normal? by chigoizie7(m): 5:30pm On May 20, 2016
mimzy:
ehmm..

Lolz, that one na dream.

Anyday I couldn't remember my dream, that same thing is gonna happen sometime in d future.

I am always alert that once I notice any similar thing from that dream,that is when I will remember the dreams in totality and I could tell u what will happen next, and it will come to pass.

My mum never believed me until I woke up one earlier morning and things weren't alright, I started remembering the dreams, that I had to tell her that her cousin that called her @ night died and d person that will come to our house to inform her about it and also the cloth the person will wear, and how the person will berge in and request for mangos 1st b4 breaking the news to her.

Not long, the person came and everything happened as I said. My mum had made it a point of duty to always ask me about my dreams on daily basis, she believed that if I had prayed about those un remembered dreams, that her cousin would have been still alive.

As for dream own, it happens, but I haven't witness any physical one.

Even though it is rare.
Re: Ever Experienced The Para-normal? by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 20, 2016
fikolo:
Para normal activities do exist. I never ever believe in it until I personally experience it on two different occasions. I am sure if I tell you my story you will think it's a movie script
@bolded, same here.
Re: Ever Experienced The Para-normal? by mecussey(m): 11:46pm On May 20, 2016
jamex93:
Chai

See movie

No bro...see, when we talk about weed and other drugs, some of us don't get it. These drugs can actually put u in a state that you can't explain physically. It comes with halucination, paranoid and other psycho active issues. It is possible, this my man blew the hell out of weed and his brain told him it was midnight. There are cases, where guys will be crossing the road and be jumping up, if u ask them they will say they are jumping fence..that there are lots of pot holes and weapon on the ground. I am not supprised, u can fill weird when u are fuckin high. Not that extra ordinary forces dont exist, but they dont have any business with u
Re: Ever Experienced The Para-normal? by mecussey(m): 11:56pm On May 20, 2016
Lovelynature:
I do experience this also. It started right from childhood. Nice to know there are people with same experience or rather gift

me too...
Re: Ever Experienced The Para-normal? by mecussey(m): 11:59pm On May 20, 2016
whitecloth:
see as I dey laugh for here.
my man is been real...but there is this bird that use to laugh out loud
Re: Ever Experienced The Para-normal? by mecussey(m): 12:10am On May 21, 2016
hibiscus76:

Don't know if it's only me but your username actually quite fits this thread
Whitecloth and native doctors go hand in hand undecided undecided

And yeah stuff like this happens..i've experienced it twice..once I saw someone from my dream in real life and he gave me a very sinister kinda smile, the whole day I was dumbfounded and couldn't explain to anyone

2ndly, I entered the same bus in 2014 with an uncle that died in 2008.. I saw him first and didn't want to believe it was him..but when he saw me he gave me a longest time kind of look and paid my transport fare...I actually fainted in the bus and when I was resuscitated, he had already alighted

So fear not,poo happens a lot
As a chemist also, I did a research on the chemistry of spirits and was made to understand that spirits are waves in human forms and since all waves move with the speed of light(3.0*10^8 m/s) they are extremely fast and can travel long distances in very short time..now, when they are around you collides with the surrounding atmosphere and causes a vibration that sends ripples to the environment and if the ripples cross your path you feel it, that causes unusual fear and goosebumps coming out of your body that particular time .. if you've ever felt that way when in a very quiet environment, a ghost just passed

Yea, this is provable by physics and the bible just that scientists are still searching for proves. However, i dont think a human can feel high frequency like light, if there is anything like spirit collision then, then that should be the spirit and ur spirit colliding. Well, just my imagination
Re: Ever Experienced The Para-normal? by Nobody: 1:15am On May 21, 2016
In a thread about paranormal activities some "know it all" are trying to act like they can explain everything with science
Why not go to science and technology section and talk about quantum electrodynamics and other nerdy shiit like that.
Re: Ever Experienced The Para-normal? by kirchofff(m): 1:59am On May 21, 2016
All I see here is the effect of fear, wen u fear too much ur mind create things that aren't real
Re: Ever Experienced The Para-normal? by Nobody: 2:42am On May 21, 2016
I've overgrown scary tales by the moon light please cheesy
Re: Ever Experienced The Para-normal? by bimbod(m): 3:45am On May 21, 2016
'deleted'
Re: Ever Experienced The Para-normal? by bimbod(m): 3:47am On May 21, 2016
Really frightening stories especially when you are reading them in the midnight.... am reading this at 3:43am,, ''goosebumps''
Re: Ever Experienced The Para-normal? by Babe2sure(f): 6:37am On May 21, 2016
chigoizie7:

Lolz, that one na dream.

Anyday I couldn't remember my dream, that same thing is gonna happen sometime in d future.

I am always alert that once I notice any similar thing from that dream,that is when I will remember the dreams in totality and I could tell u what will happen next, and it will come to pass.

My mum never believed me until I woke up one earlier morning and things weren't alright, I started remembering the dreams, that I had to tell her that her cousin that called her @ night died and d person that will come to our house to inform her about it and also the cloth the person will wear, and how the person will berge in and request for mangos 1st b4 breaking the news to her.

Not long, the person came and everything happened as I said. My mum had made it a point of duty to always ask me about my dreams on daily basis, she believed that if I had prayed about those un remembered dreams, that her cousin would have been still alive.

As for dream own, it happens, but I haven't witness any physical one.

Even though it is rare.

It's called precognitive dream or precognition. It doesn't happen everytime. I once dreamt that my cousin came to our house in pink gown and gave us money and indomie. And later I and my siblings followed her to the front of the house when she was going. I didn't tell anyone. I thought it was ordinary dream.
Lo and behold, she came to our house a week after my dream, in pink gown and gave us the money and indomie, and we followed her to the front of the house exactly the way I dreamt it.
It was after she left that I started telling everyone that I dreamt about this incident exactly the same way last week.
Lol @your mum asking you about your dreams. We don't joke with dreams in my family. My father often ask us if we had any dream. And we tell ourselves too. We should always be sensitive to our dreams.
Dreams is like expo! Ignore dream at your own peril!
Re: Ever Experienced The Para-normal? by chigoizie7(m): 6:49am On May 21, 2016
Babe2sure:

It's called precognitive dream or precognition. It doesn't happen everytime. I once dreamt that my cousin came to our house in pink gown and gave us money and indomie. And later I and my siblings followed her to the front of the house when she was going. I didn't tell anyone. I thought it was ordinary dream.
Lo and behold, she came to our house a week after my dream, in pink gown and gave us the money and indomie, and we followed her to the front of the house exactly the way I dreamt it.
It was after she left that I started telling everyone that I dreamt about this incident exactly the same way last week.
Lol @your mum asking you about your dreams. We don't joke with dreams in my family. My father often ask us if we had any dream. And we tell ourselves too. We should always be sensitive to our dreams.
Dreams is like expo! Ignore dream at your own peril!

U know, normally, u are meant to remember every dream once u wake up.

But this very case is different in my case. Once I wake up and realise that I can't remember any atom of the dream. Then I know it will happen, but when it will happen is what I don't know.

And yes, it is rare. I don't think I have had any of such dreams this year.
Re: Ever Experienced The Para-normal? by Babe2sure(f): 6:50am On May 21, 2016
oliviacute:
hmmmm shit happens for real...lemme share mine,when I was about 7yrs old I had diz lovely toy......I usually play with it....xo one nyt at about 7pm....my mum and my dad were outsyd in d varenda gisitin....me I was front of d door sitting down,my parent gist was xo boring as I was a lil child den....suddenly I can remember vividly well dat my toy was insyd d house I couldn't go get it cozzz insyd was dark...xo I started wishing I could play wiv it,d next thing I saw shocked d hell outta me I saw d toy walking with its two legs to me......I couldn't shout or scream I was trynaaa tell my mum dat look at wat I

What later happened now? You did not finish it. That can be really creepy! As a kid, were you able to explain to your mum later? Was it disposed off?
Some children may not be able to tell their parents what they saw!

As much as I like teddy bear, the fear that some are possessed keeps me in check.
Re: Ever Experienced The Para-normal? by Babe2sure(f): 6:55am On May 21, 2016
chigoizie7:

U know, normally, u are meant to remember every dream once u wake up.

But this very case is different in my case. Once I wake up and realise that I can't remember any atom of the dream. Then I know it will happen, but when it will happen is what I don't know.

And yes, it is rare. I don't think I have had any of such dreams this year.

Hmmm! You should just pray immediately if you have such next time that, if it is a good dream it shall come to pass. If it is a bad dream, you reject it coming to pass. There is power in the tongue.
Re: Ever Experienced The Para-normal? by jimmyolasun: 7:46am On May 21, 2016
mecussey:

No bro...see, when we talk about weed and other drugs, some of us don't get it. These drugs can actually put u in a state that you can't explain physically. It comes with halucination, paranoid and other psycho active issues. It is possible, this my man blew the hell out of weed and his brain told him it was midnight. There are cases, where guys will be crossing the road and be jumping up, if u ask them they will say they are jumping fence..that there are lots of pot holes and weapon on the ground. I am not supprised, u can fill weird when u are fuckin high. Not that extra ordinary forces dont exist, but they dont have any business with u
umm...Bro,im sure you were lazy to read the part where i said i was in junior class then...Jss 2 precisely. If you do weed at thAt stage or age,well thats good for you. As for me, i was innocent then and tho im a scientist now still i don't let science find its way into my believe.
Re: Ever Experienced The Para-normal? by marcusagrippa(m): 7:56am On May 21, 2016
Has anyone ever suffered or still suffer from sleep paralysis?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aww!!! They Were Once Classmates, But Now They Are Headed To The Alter... (See) / Ugh! Check Out What These Two Ladies Are Doing. (picture Added). / He Bought Ice Cream Just To See Her Pant, What She Did Next Was Shocking(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.