Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

What Is The Most Disturbing Picture You Have Ever Seen? - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / What Is The Most Disturbing Picture You Have Ever Seen? (9616 Views)

Top 10 Disturbing/Touching Pictures / The Cutest Drawing Ever Seen / This Is The Best Art I Have Ever SEEN In My Life... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Disturbing Picture You Have Ever Seen? by Feraz(m): 5:39pm On Jul 17, 2016
And to wrap it up, the brutal murder of some students here in ALUU.

Now, some of these disturbing pictures are shown to show you how cruel humans can be and like movingcoil said "I have lost my fears to animals. I am more scared of what humans can do"

LucemFerre:
You people are sick undecided
What makes us sick? undecided

Lalasticlala.
Re: What Is The Most Disturbing Picture You Have Ever Seen? by LucemFerre: 10:58am On Jul 20, 2016
Feraz:
And to wrap it up, the brutal murder of some students here in ALUU.

Now, some of these disturbing pictures are shown to show you how cruel humans can be and like movingcoil said "I have lost my fears to animals. I am more scared of what humans can do"

What makes us sick? undecided

Lalasticlala.

Disturbing pictures are now somethings to reminisce over? Let me reiterate... You guys are seriously sick... I dont know why you mentioned a mod in the thread but, if it's to scold me then you must really think I give a fvck.... I entered the thread to actually see if anybody would post on it... And volla, surprisingly...
I don't know why black people are captivated by gruesom shîts... I watched the first few seconds of that video and never wished to even be reminded of it in any way and here you are posting pictures you sick fvck... Y'all need help
Re: What Is The Most Disturbing Picture You Have Ever Seen? by Feraz(m): 11:16am On Aug 01, 2016
LucemFerre:

Disturbing pictures are now somethings to reminisce over? Let me reiterate... You guys are seriously sick... I dont know why you mentioned a mod in the thread but, if it's to scold me then you must really think I give a fvck.... I entered the thread to actually see if anybody would post on it... And volla, surprisingly...
I don't know why black people are captivated by gruesom shîts... I watched the first few seconds of that video and never wished to even be reminded of it in any way and here you are posting pictures you sick fvck... Y'all need help
Oga, abeg, take several seats!

This thread is about showing the bad side of photography and not to masturbate over graphic photos. Pray tell, without some of these photos, would the world have known of what some MNC do to the communities they are based in? Would the world have known of the burning of someone for a crime they did not commit which portrayed the savage nature of man? Would one have known people's parents still lock them up for a personal choice of the suitor they want for marriage? The girl that was pinned by the debris, isn't it a case study for rescue workers to factor issues like these when going for a mission? What of the devastating effects of nuclear energy in terms of the mutations caused in humans? Those that studied the events of the holocaust and took photographs of it are 'reminiscing' over the photos right? So because they are disturbing means we should not study these and look for the best possible ways to avoid those we can? undecided

Bringing black people into your argument when the OP culled this from a 'white' forum. . .even in the link, no one complained about it being disturbing. Does it mean they are 'captivated by gruesome shiits'?

Like I said ab initio, take several seats.
Re: What Is The Most Disturbing Picture You Have Ever Seen? by HyDef(m): 1:39pm On Aug 01, 2016
Feraz, I don't get the fella.

I believe that pictures like these let you see the other side to humanity. We live in this world, I guess it's somehow wrong, according to some folks, to understand both its good and bad sides.

I shouldn't read about the Holocaust because it's gruesome, huh? That makes me sick, right?

I'm sorry if I didn't notice anyone cheering about any of these pictures. Most of the people in this thread were referred from the photography threads. It wasn't just us basking in The Horrible.

"masturbate over graphic photos" was pretty funny though. grin

When he gets an MBBS and becomes a licensed psychiatrist, then I shall accept his diagnosis of 'sick'-ness.
Re: What Is The Most Disturbing Picture You Have Ever Seen? by LucemFerre: 11:26pm On Aug 02, 2016
Urghh... Give me a break
Re: What Is The Most Disturbing Picture You Have Ever Seen? by Nmeri17: 3:22pm On Aug 08, 2018
Feraz:
The initial effects of exposure were coughing, severe eye irritation and a feeling of suffocation, burning in the respiratory tract, blepharospasm, breathlessness, stomach pains and vomiting.

So Joffrey Baratheon was poisoned with methyl isocyanate cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Disturbing Picture You Have Ever Seen? by Feraz(m): 11:24pm On Aug 08, 2018
Nmeri17:
So Joffrey Baratheon was poisoned with methyl isocyanate cheesy
LOL! You know, I had to google the name and realized it's GoT character. Unfortunately, I have not watched a single episode.
Re: What Is The Most Disturbing Picture You Have Ever Seen? by naturefellow(m): 11:45pm On Sep 16, 2018
LucemFerre:
You people are sick undecided
gerrarahia if you're too squeamish for this!
Re: What Is The Most Disturbing Picture You Have Ever Seen? by naturefellow(m): 11:49pm On Sep 16, 2018
Good work Feraz. Been a while!
Re: What Is The Most Disturbing Picture You Have Ever Seen? by Feraz(m): 10:58am On Sep 18, 2018
naturefellow:
Good work Feraz. Been a while!
AA!! Boss himself. Welcome back!

Yup! It's been a while.

naturefellow:
gerrarahia if you're too squeamish for this!
No mind the guy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

3d Animation / 7 Tips To Know When Engaging A Graphics Designer / Red Epic-x Camera For Hire (reasonable Rate In Nigeria)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.