Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Help! My Spouse Keeps Chatting With His Ex. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Spouse Keeps Chatting With His Ex. (1592 Views)

I Am Emotional Abused By My Spouse, What Shall I Do? / Chat Between A Married Man And His Ex-Girlfriend / I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Spouse Keeps Chatting With His Ex. by Nobody: 3:36am On May 20, 2016
I am married to a good man for almost a year now and we get along well like normal couples. But recently my spouse keeps chatting with the ex and lies about it when I ask. This makes me feel worried and sad. I don't know what to do. Do you think my spouse is cheating on me?
Re: Help! My Spouse Keeps Chatting With His Ex. by drgabrielonline: 3:50am On May 20, 2016
why not just remove your eyes and stop checking his phone. start discussing why he shouldnt engage in such act with him. ONLY GOD CAN CHANGE A MAN.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Spouse Keeps Chatting With His Ex. by Nobody: 4:06am On May 20, 2016
I don't have to be checking his phone to know who he is chatting with. Thanks for advice though
Re: Help! My Spouse Keeps Chatting With His Ex. by floragregs(f): 4:10am On May 20, 2016
Presqueen:
I don't have to be checking his phone to know who he is chatting with. Thanks for advice though
don't you have ex? Chat with him too. It could be an innocent chat. Don't worry your sweet head about it, just chat with your own ex too. Simple!

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Spouse Keeps Chatting With His Ex. by Nixiepie(f): 4:37am On May 20, 2016
I don't knw why some men/women finds it hard to let go of their exes even after marriage,I mean this is pathetic,if u still have a thing for your ex why get married to another person at the first place sad........ Well op,maybe u should register your complain to him that u dnt like wat he is doing asap,and let's hear wat he got to say

1 Like

Re: Help! My Spouse Keeps Chatting With His Ex. by ephemm(m): 4:38am On May 20, 2016
I guess your husband is just bored, try to add some spice into ur marriage, study what period he does his chatting and engage him with whatever activity u think might spice the relationship few minutes before he picks up his phone.

If u truly engage him, he might drop the idea of chatting with her.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Spouse Keeps Chatting With His Ex. by alatbaba1(m): 4:41am On May 20, 2016
He is just checking his old life. Just make sure u are better than them or risk losing him.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Spouse Keeps Chatting With His Ex. by greatness22(m): 5:05am On May 20, 2016
Don't let that bother you, because if you do, depression will start to set in. Just have your own fun, stay happy, do things as a lady that will draw his attention towards you.

Wish you well. wink

1 Like

Re: Help! My Spouse Keeps Chatting With His Ex. by cococandy(f): 5:30am On May 20, 2016
Just look at the xtupid advice being dished out to the OP.
If she was chatting her ex, will anyone tell her husband to ignore it?

Aunty OP nip anything you don't want in the bud.
Put down your foot and tell him it has to stop. Exes belong to the past.

10 Likes

Re: Help! My Spouse Keeps Chatting With His Ex. by Nobody: 6:15am On May 20, 2016
Presqueen:
I am married to a good man for almost a year now and we get along well like normal couples. But recently my spouse keeps chatting with the ex and lies about it when I ask. This makes me feel worried and sad. I don't know what to do. Do you think my spouse is cheating on me?

What he is doin is very wrong.

Report to his parents.

On a funny note, let us cheat on him..

1 Like

Re: Help! My Spouse Keeps Chatting With His Ex. by Blade21: 7:34am On May 20, 2016
see you better talk to him about it and how uncomfortable You are and be serious oo if not he's gonna cheat on you with her so talk to him well IF he doesn't listen start chatting on your phone too I can pm you my pin let's chat, laugh out loud during de chat and call he will get intrested then make your point Ps: this will work for a man who loves you alot

1 Like

Re: Help! My Spouse Keeps Chatting With His Ex. by Dheartless: 3:29pm On May 20, 2016
kneel down and pray for him grin

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Spouse Keeps Chatting With His Ex. by Fkforyou(m): 3:40pm On May 20, 2016
It seems it's making you uncomfortable, then let him know. Ask him how he would feel if you start chatting with your ex.

Personally, I feel it's disrespectful to be chatting with one's ex all the time while married no matter how innocent the chat might be.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Spouse Keeps Chatting With His Ex. by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 20, 2016
Thanks so much y'all your words were suiting. I will go with cococandy's and see how it turns out. Hoping for the best outcome. Thanks again
Re: Help! My Spouse Keeps Chatting With His Ex. by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 20, 2016
Thanks so much y'all your words were soothing. I will go with cococandy's and see how it turns out. Hoping for the best outcome. Thanks again

1 Like

Re: Help! My Spouse Keeps Chatting With His Ex. by greatness22(m): 6:13pm On May 20, 2016
Presqueen:
Thanks so much y'all your words were soothing. I will go with cococandy's and see how it turns out. Hoping for the best outcome. Thanks again
Just follow your heart.
Re: Help! My Spouse Keeps Chatting With His Ex. by greatness22(m): 6:15pm On May 20, 2016
cococandy:
Just look at the xtupid advice being dished out to the OP.
If she was chatting her ex, will anyone tell her husband to ignore it?

Aunty OP nip anything you don't want in the bud.
Put down your foot and tell him it is to stop. Exes belong to the past.
Must you use an abusive word?
Re: Help! My Spouse Keeps Chatting With His Ex. by TheArchangel(f): 9:39pm On May 20, 2016
Dheartless:
kneel down and pray for him grin
Then fvck his brains out grin grin grin

Grade one advice
Re: Help! My Spouse Keeps Chatting With His Ex. by Dheartless: 10:04pm On May 20, 2016
TheArchangel:
Then fvck his brains out grin grin grin

Grade one advice
this is my kind of angel .
I hope this kind exist in heaven.
archangel please take me home.
Re: Help! My Spouse Keeps Chatting With His Ex. by buksaylor001: 6:31pm On May 21, 2016
I am a victim too -I keep chatting with all my exs!
Re: Help! My Spouse Keeps Chatting With His Ex. by Vikky014(f): 6:58pm On May 21, 2016
op kpele. bt on a serious note stp him nw to avoid stories
Re: Help! My Spouse Keeps Chatting With His Ex. by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 21, 2016
Have you tried throwing your husband and the mobile phone out through the window? That's what I would do if I were in your shoes
Re: Help! My Spouse Keeps Chatting With His Ex. by Bolade005: 7:49pm On May 21, 2016
buksaylor001:
I am a victim too -I keep chatting with all my exs!
Ahoy
Re: Help! My Spouse Keeps Chatting With His Ex. by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 21, 2016
He's entitled to chat with / speak to his ex, so are you (with your ex).

I still maintain contact with my ex, she's one of my Facebook contacts, and my wife knows it. It's not a big deal, unless you choose to make an issue out of it. My ex is not my enemy, so why should I treat her like she is?

1 Like

Re: Help! My Spouse Keeps Chatting With His Ex. by EfemenaXY: 8:16pm On May 21, 2016
Presqueen:

Is your husband a child that you need to keep tabs on?

Or he needs your permission on whom to chat with?? You really must be idle.
Re: Help! My Spouse Keeps Chatting With His Ex. by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 21, 2016
He lied about chatting with his ex(s). That there is a problem

(1) (Reply)

Husband Catches Wife Having Sex With Security Man (photos) / Man Denies Being Biological Father Of Newly Wedded Bride On Newspaper (Photo) / Change These Mindset, they are Very Wrong.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.