Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,707 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Toke Makinwa Brags With Her New Expensive Phone, Check Out The Details - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Brags With Her New Expensive Phone, Check Out The Details (2141 Views)

Festus Fadeyi’s Children Warn Toke Makinwa: "Leave Our Father Alone” / P-square Peter Okoye Having Fun With His Kids In His New Expensive Mansion Pool / Linda Ikeji Shows Off Backside + Plus New Expensive Vals Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Brags With Her New Expensive Phone, Check Out The Details by musquareni(m): 6:47am On May 20, 2016
Award winning multi-media personality 'Toke Makinwa' who is also the Official face of Mecran Cosmetics, flaunts her newly released LG G5 phone.

Toke Makinwa posted the photo below saying "Super excited about my new LG G5 phone. It's finally out guys, I can't wait to start a discovery journey of this amazing phone and all its features. I'll share plenty. You can join in the conversation on Twitter with the hash tag #PlayMoreNaija cos #LifeisGoodWhenYouPlayMoreNaija ❤️ cc @lgmobilenigeria"

Source:http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/05/toke-makinwa-brags-with-her-new.html

cc: lalastcilala, ijebabay, Fynestboi, MissB3

Re: Toke Makinwa Brags With Her New Expensive Phone, Check Out The Details by ramdris(m): 7:05am On May 20, 2016
Don't know why I don't seem to like dis lady, may be because she is always doing too much make up dt ends up making her look like a doll..

Btw: Since na Toke now. mod will push her to FP angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Brags With Her New Expensive Phone, Check Out The Details by Tolexander: 7:05am On May 20, 2016
Toke Makinwa posted the photo below saying "Super excited about my new LG G5 phone. It's finally out guys, I can't wait to start a discovery journey of this amazing phone and all its features. I'll share plenty. You can join in the conversation on Twitter with the hash tag #PlayMoreNaija cos #LifeisGoodWhenYouPlayMoreNaija ❤️ cc @lgmobilenigeria"
all i can see here is a lady stylishly lobbying to be LG ambassador!

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Brags With Her New Expensive Phone, Check Out The Details by jhydebaba(m): 7:07am On May 20, 2016
Hope say LG don pay you for advert Girls n toys ... Inseparable.
Re: Toke Makinwa Brags With Her New Expensive Phone, Check Out The Details by Nobody: 7:13am On May 20, 2016
stylishly advertising
Re: Toke Makinwa Brags With Her New Expensive Phone, Check Out The Details by adorablepepple(f): 7:16am On May 20, 2016
And What is the purpose of her advert . Madam party-hard
Re: Toke Makinwa Brags With Her New Expensive Phone, Check Out The Details by Thatitan234(m): 7:28am On May 20, 2016
I guess dey dashed her and she's supposed to advertise the phone in return

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Brags With Her New Expensive Phone, Check Out The Details by Sandydayz(f): 8:10am On May 20, 2016
Ain't better than my LG Flex G smiley
Re: Toke Makinwa Brags With Her New Expensive Phone, Check Out The Details by legundarybeans(m): 8:12am On May 20, 2016
bleached mofo
Re: Toke Makinwa Brags With Her New Expensive Phone, Check Out The Details by musquareni(m): 8:14am On May 20, 2016
legundarybeans:
bleached mofo

Lol, Why all the hatred na? cheesy
Re: Toke Makinwa Brags With Her New Expensive Phone, Check Out The Details by Afrok(m): 8:15am On May 20, 2016
In this period where Nigeria's economy is harder than rock is when this lady dim it fit to be advertising for a brand without KNOWN endorsements? shocked Even telling jobless people to follow her as she discusses the features? undecided

Aunty Toke please kwontinue, light, fuel and food plenty for your dormot embarassed.
Re: Toke Makinwa Brags With Her New Expensive Phone, Check Out The Details by tameera(f): 8:27am On May 20, 2016
Tolexander:
all i can see here is a lady stylishly lobbying to be LG ambassador!

You took the thought right outta my head!!!

No time to dey wait around ooo, she must take it by force!!
Re: Toke Makinwa Brags With Her New Expensive Phone, Check Out The Details by Afrok(m): 8:29am On May 20, 2016
Sandydayz:
Ain't better than my LG Flex G smiley
pictures or u are using Symbian phone wink
Re: Toke Makinwa Brags With Her New Expensive Phone, Check Out The Details by Tolexander: 8:29am On May 20, 2016
tameera:

You took the thought right outta my head!!!

No time to dey wait around ooo, she must take it by force!!
probably took it from your head cos you are in my head cheesy
Re: Toke Makinwa Brags With Her New Expensive Phone, Check Out The Details by musquareni(m): 8:33am On May 20, 2016
Afrok:
pictures or u are using Symbian phone wink
Some guys are just funny grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Brags With Her New Expensive Phone, Check Out The Details by Afrok(m): 8:38am On May 20, 2016
musquareni:

Some guys are just funny grin
cheesy... boss in this era of change where our gov't has been talking from all corners of their mouths, here on Nairaland SEEN IS BELIEVING, PPICTURES OR ADONBILIVIT cheesy cheesy
Re: Toke Makinwa Brags With Her New Expensive Phone, Check Out The Details by Afrok(m): 8:41am On May 20, 2016
Tolexander:
probably took it from your head cos you are in my head cheesy
boss in this season of CHANGE, a lady is equally in your head? shocked My brother your head is STRONG, even OTUMOKPO no stand any chance.. cheesy
Re: Toke Makinwa Brags With Her New Expensive Phone, Check Out The Details by Tolexander: 8:47am On May 20, 2016
Afrok:
boss in this season of CHANGE, a lady is equally in your head? shocked My brother your head is STRONG, even OTUMOKPO no stand any chance.. cheesy
wetin man go do! grin

Change no gree change again o.
Re: Toke Makinwa Brags With Her New Expensive Phone, Check Out The Details by Nobody: 8:49am On May 20, 2016
Its a paid advert.
Re: Toke Makinwa Brags With Her New Expensive Phone, Check Out The Details by olarhtunji(m): 10:16am On May 20, 2016
if endorsement don't come to Muhammed, Muhammed would go n look for endorsement
Re: Toke Makinwa Brags With Her New Expensive Phone, Check Out The Details by Nobody: 10:20am On May 20, 2016
That antenna abi undecided

(1) (Reply)

New Song From Celine Dion, Title ''encore Un Soir'' MP3 Free Download / Wizkid Goes All Illuminati In New Photo! / Photos: Wizkid’s Baby Mama, Shola Ogudu Is Engaged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.