Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Old Artworks of Mine: Rising from an Hiatus in the Ground - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Old Artworks of Mine: Rising from an Hiatus in the Ground (1389 Views)

Artworks Of A Nairalander:by Ofoma Chinemelu / Art related topics hardly come to the front page / Check Out These Amazing Artworks Of PMB And Others By A Teenager. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Old Artworks of Mine: Rising from an Hiatus in the Ground by jerricho(m): 7:36am On May 20, 2016
Rough art of T.I.—experimenting with black pen, HB pencil, and pastel. The results eventually spoke for themselves.

Re: Old Artworks of Mine: Rising from an Hiatus in the Ground by jerricho(m): 7:44am On May 20, 2016
I haven't the vaguest idea if T.I. would want me to take artistic control of the next album art (of his next album).

Re: Old Artworks of Mine: Rising from an Hiatus in the Ground by jerricho(m): 7:51am On May 20, 2016
Super old Nelly artwork. Planned on framing it and showing it to him—when he was invited to the country for a show.

Re: Old Artworks of Mine: Rising from an Hiatus in the Ground by jerricho(m): 8:09am On May 20, 2016
Was only right Nelly cried an ocean of tears when his flashy #1 ice was stolen from him, or rather jacked. #WayBack

Re: Old Artworks of Mine: Rising from an Hiatus in the Ground by jerricho(m): 8:13am On May 20, 2016
My pastel of #TheKingOfBonny. Can't say I liked this though, but I'll keep trying till I achieve my desired results.

Re: Old Artworks of Mine: Rising from an Hiatus in the Ground by jerricho(m): 8:17am On May 20, 2016
At the time I painted this piece, #IfyIghodalo was one of the Executive Directors and co-founders of #DesignOptions.

Re: Old Artworks of Mine: Rising from an Hiatus in the Ground by jerricho(m): 8:22am On May 20, 2016
I have a recollection of #DesignOptions being an interior decoration and furniture importing/manufacturing company.

Re: Old Artworks of Mine: Rising from an Hiatus in the Ground by jerricho(m): 8:24am On May 20, 2016
Dunno if #DesignOptions still exists, but I do know #IfyIghodalo is beautiful. #BlackIsBeautiful and always will be.

Re: Old Artworks of Mine: Rising from an Hiatus in the Ground by jerricho(m): 8:29am On May 20, 2016
Another pretty pastel portrait I enjoyed drawing. Old? Yes, but you just can't deny its immaculacy. #NkiruOlumideOjo

Re: Old Artworks of Mine: Rising from an Hiatus in the Ground by jerricho(m): 8:32am On May 20, 2016
When I drew this piece, #NkiruOlumideOjo was the Marketing and Public Relations Manager of Virgin Atlantic Airlines.

Re: Old Artworks of Mine: Rising from an Hiatus in the Ground by jerricho(m): 8:38am On May 20, 2016
This old Lil Fizz pastel brings back boyish memories of #B2K. This was way before his ponytail days. How time flies.

Re: Old Artworks of Mine: Rising from an Hiatus in the Ground by jerricho(m): 8:42am On May 20, 2016
Prophet Daniel of old. Did this piece with water colors, pastel and my trademark black pen. Wish I never stopped it.

Re: Old Artworks of Mine: Rising from an Hiatus in the Ground by jerricho(m): 8:46am On May 20, 2016
I actually went wild with warm fuzzies from finishing this (seemingly simple) Diddy piece. The leather looks right.

Re: Old Artworks of Mine: Rising from an Hiatus in the Ground by jerricho(m): 8:56am On May 20, 2016
Diddy should sign my ass to his #BadBoy label. It's only obligatory that I handle his next album art. #OnlyRight #LeatherSoSoft #Wavy

Re: Old Artworks of Mine: Rising from an Hiatus in the Ground by jerricho(m): 9:08am On May 20, 2016
This is probably my only cartoon sketch suggestive of madness. Folks who saw it got affected with maniacal laughter.

Re: Old Artworks of Mine: Rising from an Hiatus in the Ground by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 20, 2016
Wow..
You are good.

That penis pic got me rolling..
keep it up...

1 Like

Re: Old Artworks of Mine: Rising from an Hiatus in the Ground by jerricho(m): 5:04pm On May 20, 2016
AirSultan:
Wow..

You are good.

That penis pic got me rolling..

keep it up...

Thanks a bunch, Sultan. We might have to do a piece together—in the near future. Let us all be great.
Re: Old Artworks of Mine: Rising from an Hiatus in the Ground by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 20, 2016
jerricho:

Thanks a bunch, Sultan. We might have to do a piece together—in the near future. Let us all be great.
Godswilling.

smiley

(1) (Reply)

My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of Christopher George Latore Wallace A.k.a Biggy.b.i.g / See The Type Of Chairs I Saw In My Friend Parent's House,facebook User Shares / My Amazing Collection Of Flyer and book cover Designs..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.