Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,787 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

The 10 Most Innovative Sources For Getting Good Business Ideas - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The 10 Most Innovative Sources For Getting Good Business Ideas (30058 Views)

The 10 Banks That Took Over Etisalat / Tips For Getting Your Business Name Approved With CAC / Here Are Top 13 Good Business Ideas To Start In A Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 10 Most Innovative Sources For Getting Good Business Ideas by importexpert(m): 7:53am On May 20, 2016
At some point in your life, you may have considered starting up your own business. If this is the way you have been thinking, then you are definitely onto something. But first, you have to know where to start, right? And to do that, you must know where to look. Outlined below is a list of the 10 best resources for finding good business ideas:

1. Online Job Forums - Many of the work-at-home-mom forum websites give out hundreds of good business ideas. They give information and provide ideas on everything from medical coding to selling cleaning supplies. Most of them also provide links to various websites that provide even more information about the topic you are interested in. Nairaland business section is an important place to go to for business ideas.

2. Classifieds - Never underestimate the power of classified ads. Chances are that if you look hard enough, you'll find a great opportunity. Just be on the lookout for scams and you should do just fine. Online classifieds are also good resources. try to see the kind of things people are selling on the site and develop your ideas from their.

3. Friends and Family - If you have any friends or family who currently work out of their house, they could help you out with some ideas, especially if they are already very familiar with various work from home opportunities.

4. Billboards - Believe it or not, some billboards can actually provide a good bit of information about certain work at home opportunities. Try glancing at them every once in a while, you never know, you might find what you are looking for.

5. Job Fairs - What you may not realize is that job fairs not only focus on hiring employees, but they also provide good business ideas and prospects for entrepreneurs. The next time that there is a job fair where you live, take the opportunity to stop and check it out! You may end up very surprised!

6. Your Own Ideas - Is there something that you have been considering trying, but just haven't put it into action? Some of the most successful business people have thought up their own original ideas and have made a full-time living off of them.

7. The News - Yes, even your local news station talks of good business ideas every so often. I recently discovered a couple of new ways to make money myself, all by watching the news. Remember that television is not only entertaining, but also very informative.

8. Magazines - Have you ever noticed those little ads in fashion and health magazines that tout the perfect business opportunity? Well, I am here to let you know that some of those business opportunities are really for real. Don't just look over them, look into them.

9. Your Local Unemployment Office - Even though you may not be interested in working for someone else, the point is that you are looking for good business ideas, and what better place to find them than in a place that is all about work? around wuse2 in abuja i know 2 of such very popular notice boards where different jobs are placed. if you go in search of business ideas you will get a handful in no time

10. Look at What You Currently Do - If you are currently a business owner, think in terms of branching out. For example, if all you currently do is sell candles, think about what else you can sell that is similar to that so you can become even more successful.

So you see, good business ideas are literally everywhere. Obviously, the best ideas begin with you. Just keep in mind that you must maintain a positive attitude, and you will in no doubt, go very far and excel above and beyond what you had originally planned.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The 10 Most Innovative Sources For Getting Good Business Ideas by importexpert(m): 7:58am On May 20, 2016
your business related questions are highly welcome.

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most Innovative Sources For Getting Good Business Ideas by Prince081: 7:58am On May 20, 2016
Nice piece
Re: The 10 Most Innovative Sources For Getting Good Business Ideas by importexpert(m): 7:59am On May 20, 2016
i detailed some key secrets about importation business a must see https://www.nairaland.com/2963335/join-2016-mini-importation-millionaires/
Re: The 10 Most Innovative Sources For Getting Good Business Ideas by importexpert(m): 8:05am On May 20, 2016
Prince081:
Nice piece

i dey dobale for you cheesy. thanks
Re: The 10 Most Innovative Sources For Getting Good Business Ideas by searchng4love: 8:09am On May 20, 2016
importexpert:

i dey dobale for you cheesy. thanks
Why are you always monitoring all newly opened threads and never make a comment?
Re: The 10 Most Innovative Sources For Getting Good Business Ideas by importexpert(m): 8:14am On May 20, 2016
searchng4love:

Why are you always monitoring all newly opened threads and never make a comment?

can it be because of your moniker cheesy? the truth is that i am carrying out a research so do not mind me cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 10 Most Innovative Sources For Getting Good Business Ideas by Nobody: 10:19am On May 20, 2016
I agree with everything the Op said. There are business ideas everywhere. I carry a notebook and pen everywhere i go because anything could trigger an idea in me.

Here are 7 other important tips to generate profitable business ideas. http://www.nextnaijaentrepreneur.com/profitable-business-ideas/
Re: The 10 Most Innovative Sources For Getting Good Business Ideas by importexpert(m): 10:27am On May 20, 2016
[quote author=delivite post=45794696]I agree with everything the Op said. There are business ideas everywhere. I carry a notebook and pen everywhere i go because anything could trigger an idea in me.

derailment are not welcomed. post hidden
Re: The 10 Most Innovative Sources For Getting Good Business Ideas by amiibaby(f): 10:35am On May 20, 2016
Okay
Re: The 10 Most Innovative Sources For Getting Good Business Ideas by Nobody: 10:37am On May 20, 2016
What about collabos?
Re: The 10 Most Innovative Sources For Getting Good Business Ideas by hahn(m): 10:37am On May 20, 2016
11. Problems
Re: The 10 Most Innovative Sources For Getting Good Business Ideas by importexpert(m): 10:39am On May 20, 2016
Keneking:
What about collabos?

all join
Re: The 10 Most Innovative Sources For Getting Good Business Ideas by Bishops10(m): 10:40am On May 20, 2016
someone should Help me summarize pls
Re: The 10 Most Innovative Sources For Getting Good Business Ideas by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 10:41am On May 20, 2016
Nice one.
Re: The 10 Most Innovative Sources For Getting Good Business Ideas by epospiky(m): 10:42am On May 20, 2016
bookmarked!
Re: The 10 Most Innovative Sources For Getting Good Business Ideas by importexpert(m): 10:43am On May 20, 2016
Bishops10:
someone should Help me summarize pls

dont worry someone is coming to help you with the summary and to help you succeed in life cheesy

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most Innovative Sources For Getting Good Business Ideas by importexpert(m): 10:44am On May 20, 2016
WHIZKIDEFE:
Nice one.

thanks
Re: The 10 Most Innovative Sources For Getting Good Business Ideas by importexpert(m): 10:44am On May 20, 2016
epospiky:
bookmarked!

ensure you read it overly wink
Re: The 10 Most Innovative Sources For Getting Good Business Ideas by Lanre01(m): 10:45am On May 20, 2016
cheesy wink
Re: The 10 Most Innovative Sources For Getting Good Business Ideas by Nobody: 10:48am On May 20, 2016
Your church
Re: The 10 Most Innovative Sources For Getting Good Business Ideas by igwegeorgiano(m): 10:48am On May 20, 2016
thumbs up my guy very nice piece there. keep them coming.
Re: The 10 Most Innovative Sources For Getting Good Business Ideas by importexpert(m): 10:48am On May 20, 2016
Lanre01:
cheesy wink

well done cheesy
Re: The 10 Most Innovative Sources For Getting Good Business Ideas by Dajugba: 10:48am On May 20, 2016
good one.
Re: The 10 Most Innovative Sources For Getting Good Business Ideas by importexpert(m): 10:49am On May 20, 2016
igwegeorgiano:
thumbs up my guy very nice piece there. keep them coming.

thanks a gazillion time bro
Re: The 10 Most Innovative Sources For Getting Good Business Ideas by importexpert(m): 10:50am On May 20, 2016
Larryfly:
Your church

meaning cheesy?
Re: The 10 Most Innovative Sources For Getting Good Business Ideas by importexpert(m): 10:51am On May 20, 2016
Dajugba:
good one.

thanks
Re: The 10 Most Innovative Sources For Getting Good Business Ideas by Nobody: 10:52am On May 20, 2016
importexpert:

well done cheesy
pls what is the best and easiest online biz
Re: The 10 Most Innovative Sources For Getting Good Business Ideas by TOSSYN38(m): 10:57am On May 20, 2016
Nice one
Re: The 10 Most Innovative Sources For Getting Good Business Ideas by obontami: 10:59am On May 20, 2016
i
Re: The 10 Most Innovative Sources For Getting Good Business Ideas by DirtyGold: 11:03am On May 20, 2016
rIaYoll:

pls what is the best and easiest online biz
Best and easy? Almost the most unlikely pair of words in the world of hustle!

What's tha business?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

USD TRANSFER WORLDWIDE, RMB to CHINA! Order on 1688, taobao, eBay & shipping / Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. / FG Raises Import Duties On Luxury Goods, Food Items That Have Local Alternatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.