Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. - Celebrities (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. (113144 Views)

Celebrities You Don't Know Were From Kwara State(pics) / Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State / Nigerian Celebrities You Didn’t Know Are From Royal Families (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. by martha89: 3:02pm On Aug 26, 2017
EternalTruth:
i jealous Edo state o. It's filled with succesful and well knowned people. But why do nairalanders especially that akwa ibom boy called Grandfinale2017 likes saying bad things about the blessed land of edo state

Well the guy live in benin Edo state and still talk trash about the State. The only way to get attention these days is to be tribalistic.
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. by EternalTruth: 3:10pm On Aug 26, 2017
martha89:

Well the guy live in benin Edo state and still talk trash about the State. The only way to get attention these days is to be tribalistic.
lol i know him and he's a uniben student, u need to see how he brags here in skul about his Akwa ibom state and how advanced and rich their state is more than Edo state lol funny guy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. by hireandy: 4:35pm On Aug 26, 2017
We are ready for you...

The repairman has not visited the house to do this work after I paid him and called him many times.

Avoid this mistake and disappointment..

Visit [www.hireandy.ng], Connect with reliable Handymen and Get value for money
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. by martha89: 5:32pm On Aug 26, 2017
EternalTruth:
lol i know him and he's a uniben student, u need to see how he brags here in skul about his Akwa ibom state and how advanced and rich their state is more than Edo state lol funny guy

He should have stayed in Uyo and schooled there lol. The last governor tried in developing Akwa ibom which is true. I am not in support of any of the politics but i will say Obaseki is trying. Guess what Edo state rank higher in Education and alot of things than Akwa ibom. He is only making noise because of the negative image Edo state been getting online.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. by EternalTruth: 9:02am On Aug 27, 2017
martha89:

He should have stayed in Uyo and schooled there lol. The last governor tried in developing Akwa ibom which is true. I am not in support of any of the politics but i will say Obaseki is trying. Guess what Edo state rank higher in Education and alot of things than Akwa ibom. He is only making noise because of the negative image Edo state been getting online.
i've been keenly and ardently following the political updates in Edo state.. Obaseki is really trying despite the fact he's tenure is just nascent. Heard of a recent fight in the Edo state House of Assembly and how the immediate past speaker was required to return the govt car and propeties that were alluded to him.
Well i'm just here in Benin for my Msc which is a one year programme but honestly i'd like to establish my base here cos it's a peaceful and hospitable state that accomodates non indigenes like us. Don't mind these ignorant nairalanders that are bereft of knowledge, typing from their home and bashing Edo state and I bet they've not visited Edo state before.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. by Tominiola: 8:52pm On Feb 12, 2018
ritababe:

mercy Johnson and Omotola jalade

Omotola wey be Ondo woman na you dey call Edo? Okay oooo....
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. by Tominiola: 9:00pm On Feb 12, 2018
Enahi:

Sorry dear we were never part of Yoruba, we don't act alike neither do we speak same language with them. We are even more closer to the Igbos.

It depends on your town... Have you never heard of Akoko edo?
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. by Exodora: 4:53pm On Aug 06, 2019
Edo girls dey fine but their women are unfaithful bitches .
There is this girl from Edo then in 2016 , she was a friend to my sister Jesus this girl waist na die .
Now that science has made it easier for them women to train their waist I wonder how her own go bi. God as if God intentionally and specially mould her waist
She nearly cause confusion for my lodge that year Jesus , no matter who you are you must turn around and have a look. At a time she could not even wear shot whatever around the compound yet some stupid guys will not let her rest .
Can't even say which dress that fit her most cause whatever she wears there will always be a problem.
Anyways watin concern me then na so guys they bring her gift wet she no ask for all the time , I enjoy that year ooo .Plenty gift because of kpekus .
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. by Astark: 5:49am On Aug 07, 2019
Exodora:
Edo girls dey fine but their women are unfaithful bitches .
There is this girl from Edo then in 2016 , she was a friend to my sister Jesus this girl waist na die .
Now that science has made it easier for them women to train their waist I wonder how her own go bi. God as if God intentionally and specially mould her waist
She nearly cause confusion for my lodge that year Jesus , no matter who you are you must turn around and have a look. At a time she could not even wear shot whatever around the compound yet some stupid guys will not let her rest .
Can't even say which dress that fit her most cause whatever she wears there will always be a problem.
Anyways watin concern me then na so guys they bring her gift wet she no ask for all the time , I enjoy that year ooo .Plenty gift because of kpekus .
you meant one of millions Edo girls and you generalise.

Should I also generalized your tribe stupidity because of you?

1 Like

Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. by opebiboy: 2:05pm On Aug 07, 2019
Go boil beans
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. by opebiboy: 3:46pm On Aug 07, 2019
We don hear
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. by vatebranigeria: 12:43pm On Aug 15, 2019
Make una add me... proud ESAN BOY!
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. by Itaarh(m): 4:39pm On Oct 25, 2019
capital NO his real name majekodunmi fasheki is from ekiti full stop

abeg don't give wrong info to people,majek fashek popsy is from ogun state and d last time I check,the father's origin is where the child is known for.this is not ghana or USA[/quote]
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. by osazuwa23: 4:05am On Jul 17, 2020
Adesua etomi Dave rapper uk santi singer victor osimhen tyrone ebuehi andre iguodala nba finals mvp star boy terri sonny okosun sarz producer osayomore joseph rema singer alpha p singer waje davido late mom is edo
Enahi:
Yawn today is a little boring at work, so I decided to keep myself busy by posting pictures of some celebrities I know that are from my State. I don't know them all so you can add more to the list.
Yeah I love my State I might not know much or know my way around the State but I am very proud of my culture.

Former most beautiful girl in Nigeria Anita Uwagbele

Hollywood Actress Sophia Okonedo

1 Like

Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. by RuggedSniper: 9:42am On Jul 17, 2020
Enahi:
Majek fashek
YES! Majekodunmi Faseke... Ikire town, Osun State-born educationist father, Bini-Edo mother. #Respect

1 Share

Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. by osazuwa23: 10:15am On Jul 17, 2020
esan girl are mostly beautiful but as for bini girls it is a hit or miss with them there not in between there either ugly or beautiful. Overall edo girls have a strong personality there the type of women you cant push around and they dont take nonsense especially bini girls dont no to much about esan but the one i tried getting to now wasnt into me like i thought she was.
Enahi:

Oh ok now I understand, Edo girls ain't bad at all I tell you. Despite the wrong misconceptions about them they make good wives and support their husbands through good and bad times.
Once an Edo lady is Inlove with you she stays faithful to you for life.
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. by osazuwa23: 10:29am On Jul 17, 2020
pastor chris sonny okosun nancy isime adesua etomi the famous arm robber anini osayomore joseph davido mom is edo waje rema EO uk rapper dave rapper sarz nelson agholor eagles nfl champion andre iguodala finals mvp nba kamaru usman
NewLola:
You have forgotten Adams Oshiomole (Oshiobaba)

Lucky Igbinedion

Anthony Anenih

Anthony Enahoro

Olori Wuraola
Re: Celebrities You Didn't Know Were From Edo State. by imaxx: 1:00am On Sep 27, 2022
What about tony Abraham a nollywood actress

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Omashola's AMVCA 2020 Skull Dress Against Coronavirus Got People Talking (photos / Leo Edochie: Yul Edochie Shows Off His First Elder Brother - Check Picture / Nneka Miriam Onwuzuligbo Dies During Buttocks Enlargement Surgery By Dr. Anu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.