Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

C2h5oh, Na2day - Magnetic Men On Nl! Oyinda, Gators, Bluespice -- Rate Them Plz - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / C2h5oh, Na2day - Magnetic Men On Nl! Oyinda, Gators, Bluespice -- Rate Them Plz (28745 Views)

Opinion: What Top 3 Nigerian Forums Do You Visit? Rate Them / Your Rated Post/comment Of The Day On NL (pls, Paste The Thread's Title) / Nigerian Men On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: C2h5oh, Na2day - Magnetic Men On Nl! Oyinda, Gators, Bluespice -- Rate Them Plz by THEAMAKA(f): 2:05am On Aug 19, 2009
"I CAN SEE YOUR HALO, HALO
I CAN FEEL YOUR HALO, HALO
I CAN SEE YOUR HALO, HALO OOOO"

-Beyonce Knowles
Re: C2h5oh, Na2day - Magnetic Men On Nl! Oyinda, Gators, Bluespice -- Rate Them Plz by Nobody: 2:07am On Aug 19, 2009
THE AMAKA:

"I CAN SEE YOUR HALO, HALO
I CAN FEEL YOUR HALO, HALO
I CAN SEE YOUR HALO, HALO OOOO"

-Beyonce Knowles

Thanks boo, I know I can trust you to see my halo tongue
Re: C2h5oh, Na2day - Magnetic Men On Nl! Oyinda, Gators, Bluespice -- Rate Them Plz by TheSeeker(m): 2:15am On Aug 19, 2009
oyinda.:

in order words, it's one of those other sorta pointless threads
but better post off topics here than disrupt serious topics abi.
I know you to be intelligently picky, so what are you doing on a "sorta pointless thread" angry angry angry angry angry If I pounce on you ehhnnnn??
Re: C2h5oh, Na2day - Magnetic Men On Nl! Oyinda, Gators, Bluespice -- Rate Them Plz by THEAMAKA(f): 2:17am On Aug 19, 2009
"WE ARE THE WORLD
WE ARE THE CHILDREN
WE ARE THE ONES TO MAKE A BRIGHTER DAY
SO LET'S START GIVING
THERE'S A CHOICE WE'RE MAKING
WE'RE SAVING OUR OWN LIVES
ITS TRUE WE MAKE A BRIGHTER DAY
JUST YOU AND ME."

-Michael Joseph Jackson

cry cry cry
Re: C2h5oh, Na2day - Magnetic Men On Nl! Oyinda, Gators, Bluespice -- Rate Them Plz by bluespice(f): 2:22am On Aug 19, 2009
okay how does this differ from the other rating threads out there?
or is this another joint to hang out?
i need to know
Re: C2h5oh, Na2day - Magnetic Men On Nl! Oyinda, Gators, Bluespice -- Rate Them Plz by C2H5OH(f): 2:29am On Aug 19, 2009
LOL What is this
Re: C2h5oh, Na2day - Magnetic Men On Nl! Oyinda, Gators, Bluespice -- Rate Them Plz by THEAMAKA(f): 2:29am On Aug 19, 2009
^^^^

angry
Re: C2h5oh, Na2day - Magnetic Men On Nl! Oyinda, Gators, Bluespice -- Rate Them Plz by C2H5OH(f): 2:30am On Aug 19, 2009
I have begged oyin for 40 days and 40 nights to marry me, she refused.
I even fasted and sent her countless love notes.

After crying for a week, I moved on.

Now my eyes is on amaka

She has MPD but I can deal with it
Re: C2h5oh, Na2day - Magnetic Men On Nl! Oyinda, Gators, Bluespice -- Rate Them Plz by TheSeeker(m): 2:31am On Aug 19, 2009
bluespice:

okay how does this differ from the other rating threads out there?
or is this another joint to hang out?
i need to know
Rate who you want to, three posts and you're only asking questions; Ok, now come to the bedroom, you're needed there.

Amaka, I seen you on other threads duplicating, copying and sharing Michael Jackson's songs unauthorized; don't be so surprised if he wakes up from the dead and take you to court over copyright dispute grin
Re: C2h5oh, Na2day - Magnetic Men On Nl! Oyinda, Gators, Bluespice -- Rate Them Plz by chiogo(f): 2:33am On Aug 19, 2009
C2 - no comment on him except that he's a weirdo  grin
Oyinda - she's weird in a cool way. very secretive too. lol
FL Gators - one of the funniest chicks on NL. big-time flirt too. you gotta love her.
Na2day - he's funny and a flirt too.
Bluespice - she's cool, don't really know her tho.

C2 and Oyinda will be good for each other.  wink
Re: C2h5oh, Na2day - Magnetic Men On Nl! Oyinda, Gators, Bluespice -- Rate Them Plz by TheSeeker(m): 2:35am On Aug 19, 2009
C2H5OH:

Now my eyes is on amaka

We'll make a mass proposal to her on your behalf. By the way, were you exchanging contact info with pangolo osa earlier? If she bites you, I no dey o o o o.
Re: C2h5oh, Na2day - Magnetic Men On Nl! Oyinda, Gators, Bluespice -- Rate Them Plz by C2H5OH(f): 2:37am On Aug 19, 2009
chiogo stop yarning saw-dust.

i wonder what i did to you again. na my life dem say make you come disturb?
Re: C2h5oh, Na2day - Magnetic Men On Nl! Oyinda, Gators, Bluespice -- Rate Them Plz by Gabry(f): 2:37am On Aug 19, 2009
ok I will rate mine now.

C2h5oh           -                        Can be very mean at times and can be very nice at times but I like him and I dont know why.

Na2day            -                        He is a big bully especially to Mama Ngozi but I like him and I dont know why

Oyinda             -                        very secretive and charming and I like her and I dont know why

FL Gators         -                         very defensive on her friends, crazy and funny, top class flirterer and I like her and I dont know why

Bluespice         -                         very opiniated, a down to earth person and I like her and I dont know why

Who else?
Re: C2h5oh, Na2day - Magnetic Men On Nl! Oyinda, Gators, Bluespice -- Rate Them Plz by C2H5OH(f): 2:38am On Aug 19, 2009
TheSeeker:

We'll make a mass proposal to her on your behalf. By the way, were you exchanging contact info with pangolo osa earlier? If she bites you, I no dey o o o o.
oti ooooo that chapter is closed.  my injured heart suffered the pain of the rejection already.
trust me it was a horrible feeling.  one i don't wanna have to deal with again.

i think pangolo osa and me are lowkey feeling each other  grin  grin  grin  grin
i'm only joking o  lipsrsealed
Re: C2h5oh, Na2day - Magnetic Men On Nl! Oyinda, Gators, Bluespice -- Rate Them Plz by C2H5OH(f): 2:39am On Aug 19, 2009
gabry that's all you can say about me embarassed . you are mean thanks
Re: C2h5oh, Na2day - Magnetic Men On Nl! Oyinda, Gators, Bluespice -- Rate Them Plz by Gabry(f): 2:41am On Aug 19, 2009
C2H5OH:

gabry that's all you can say about me embarassed . you are mean thanks

I have more to say about u actually but if I start u will fear
Re: C2h5oh, Na2day - Magnetic Men On Nl! Oyinda, Gators, Bluespice -- Rate Them Plz by bluespice(f): 2:42am On Aug 19, 2009
ahhh i geddit now
oya u guys should rate me jare wat r u waiting 4? tongue
Re: C2h5oh, Na2day - Magnetic Men On Nl! Oyinda, Gators, Bluespice -- Rate Them Plz by THEAMAKA(f): 2:43am On Aug 19, 2009
C2H5OH:

Now my eyes is on amaka

hahahaha!! WOW!
im not looking for any love oo!
im single but NOT available.

bluespice:

ahhh i geddit now
she seems cool but i dont really know her.
thats a good thing!
i usually can remember other people based on BAD things. lol
Re: C2h5oh, Na2day - Magnetic Men On Nl! Oyinda, Gators, Bluespice -- Rate Them Plz by C2H5OH(f): 2:45am On Aug 19, 2009
Gabry:

I have more to say about u actually but if I start u will fear
ahh GABBY . Esu ni e o. after spoiling you with suya and pepper soup you still want to continue blackmailing me like this?
i will sue you for defamation of character.
Re: C2h5oh, Na2day - Magnetic Men On Nl! Oyinda, Gators, Bluespice -- Rate Them Plz by TheSeeker(m): 2:45am On Aug 19, 2009
C2H5OH:

oti ooooo that chapter is closed.  my injured heart suffered the pain of the rejection already.
trust me it was a horrible feeling.  one i don't wanna have to deal with again.

i think pangolo osa and me are lowkey feeling each other  grin  grin  grin  grin
i'm only joking o  lipsrsealed
I'm sure that was a joke. She bought 9mm for James Bassey, yours will be a detonator. Fi ara e ba'le ki a ba e to iwe(book) Oyinda, ko ma lo front at all wink

@Gabry, you like all these people and you don't know why? Are you sure you know why you like yourself? grin
Re: C2h5oh, Na2day - Magnetic Men On Nl! Oyinda, Gators, Bluespice -- Rate Them Plz by Gabry(f): 2:46am On Aug 19, 2009
bluespice:

ahhh i geddit now

Ive already rated u  wink

C2H5OH:

ahh GABBY .  Esu ni e o.  after spoiling you with suya and pepper soup you still want to continue blackmailing me like this?
i will sue you for defamation of character.

Wetin I do? I no dey yarn the truth abi?  shocked
Re: C2h5oh, Na2day - Magnetic Men On Nl! Oyinda, Gators, Bluespice -- Rate Them Plz by chiogo(f): 2:46am On Aug 19, 2009
C2H5OH:

chiogo stop yarning saw-dust.

i wonder what i did to you again.  na my life dem say make you come disturb?
gbenue soun.  angry
Re: C2h5oh, Na2day - Magnetic Men On Nl! Oyinda, Gators, Bluespice -- Rate Them Plz by C2H5OH(f): 2:46am On Aug 19, 2009
THE AMAKA:

hahahaha!! WOW!
im not looking for any love oo!
im single but NOT available.
what does that mean?  what will it take to make you available.
are you going to finally confess that you are only into white boys?
Re: C2h5oh, Na2day - Magnetic Men On Nl! Oyinda, Gators, Bluespice -- Rate Them Plz by Gabry(f): 2:47am On Aug 19, 2009
TheSeeker:

I'm sure that was a joke. She bought 9mm for James Bassey, yours will be a detonator. Fi ara e ba'le ki a ba e to iwe(book) Oyinda, ko ma lo front at all wink

@Gabry, you like all these people and you don't know why? Are you sure you know why you like yourself? grin

I like myself cause. . . . . ok I dont know why either  embarassed
Re: C2h5oh, Na2day - Magnetic Men On Nl! Oyinda, Gators, Bluespice -- Rate Them Plz by THEAMAKA(f): 2:48am On Aug 19, 2009
C2H5OH:

what does that mean?  what will it take to make you available.
are you going to finally confess that you are only into white boys?

white boys? HAHAHAHA! thats the biggest joke ever.
not into white boys, and probably never will be.
look at my signature.

there is just something about a strong sexy nigerian man.
i cant even explain it.
can someone help me find the words?

that sexy skin, the body, the muscles! OMG!!

not into white people at all!

nigerian men=all i need  smiley
Re: C2h5oh, Na2day - Magnetic Men On Nl! Oyinda, Gators, Bluespice -- Rate Them Plz by C2H5OH(f): 2:49am On Aug 19, 2009
TheSeeker:

[color=#000099]I'm sure that was a joke. She bought 9mm for James Bassey, yours will be a detonator. Fi ara e ba'le ki a ba e to iwe(book) Oyinda, ko ma lo front at all wink

me sef i get five uzis for my portimoto.
oyinda as far as i know is in a five-year-old serious relationship.
i'm very proud of her.  young petite role model.
Re: C2h5oh, Na2day - Magnetic Men On Nl! Oyinda, Gators, Bluespice -- Rate Them Plz by platinumnk(f): 2:49am On Aug 19, 2009

ok I will rate mine now.

C2h5oh           -                        Can be crass but hes just a teddybear grin

Na2day            -                        The Biggest Flirt on NL, #2 behind Lexi grin

Oyinda             -                        Charming and Funny grin

FL Gators         -                         Funny, smart and sweet like a shockers candy, can sting at times grin

Bluespice         -                         Mellow and Funny, very Sweet and Nice Person kiss

TheAMAKA      -                          New, but very funky, funny and fresh, I like reading her posts grin

Gabby            -                            My twinny- what else kiss

TheSeeker    -                              Wise but a #3 Flirt tongue
Re: C2h5oh, Na2day - Magnetic Men On Nl! Oyinda, Gators, Bluespice -- Rate Them Plz by Nobody: 2:51am On Aug 19, 2009
Bluespice- So weird, but I like her jare. My own brother's wife

Oyinda- Madam holy holy holy. Always following Acid around. Has a thing for netotse. Loves Ekiti men grin

[size=18pt]Me- God's gift to earth. Born of royalty. Related to queen elizabeth cool cool[/size]

C2H5OH- Very funny. Bipolar, MPD, schizophrenia. Brilliant, intelligent

The Seeker- Very smart, walking encyclopedia. Has a friend whose lips are always poppin (Naturez). So funny. Flirts too much. Can't trust him with my life.

Infact all of them are funny AND flirts too much(except for moi)
Re: C2h5oh, Na2day - Magnetic Men On Nl! Oyinda, Gators, Bluespice -- Rate Them Plz by Gabry(f): 2:52am On Aug 19, 2009
Twinny I didnt know IM in that list. . . shocked
Re: C2h5oh, Na2day - Magnetic Men On Nl! Oyinda, Gators, Bluespice -- Rate Them Plz by oyinda3(f): 2:53am On Aug 19, 2009
c2, what love notes? i would like to know o

THE AMAKA:

white boys? HAHAHAHA! thats the biggest joke ever.
not into white boys, and probably never will be.
look at my signature.

there is just something about a strong sexy nigerian man.
i cant even explain it.
can someone help me find the words?

that sexy skin, the body, the muscles! OMG!!

not into white people at all!

nigerian men=all i need  smiley

then c2 is the right man 4 u. very sexy like that. u won't be disappointed
Re: C2h5oh, Na2day - Magnetic Men On Nl! Oyinda, Gators, Bluespice -- Rate Them Plz by platinumnk(f): 2:53am On Aug 19, 2009
Gabry:

Twinny I didnt know IM in that list. . . shocked

yes you are cause I looove u kiss
Re: C2h5oh, Na2day - Magnetic Men On Nl! Oyinda, Gators, Bluespice -- Rate Them Plz by C2H5OH(f): 2:54am On Aug 19, 2009
look at all these innacurate portrayal of my person. (as kobojunkie would say)

MODERATORRRRR

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

14 Signs That You Have A Bad Roommate / Tipper Driver Kills Pregnant Woman And Her Children In Anambra, Flees. Pics / Female Keke NAPEP Driver In Festac Town (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.