Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Michael Jacksons Kids Biracial? Mjs Son Has Vitiligo? (PICTURES) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michael Jacksons Kids Biracial? Mjs Son Has Vitiligo? (PICTURES) (65802 Views)

Tiwa Savage's Son Has The Cutest Laugh (photos) / What Really Happened To The Legend? Michael Jackson And Vitiligo. / Michael Jacksons Kids:unmasked (2) (3) (4)

Michael Jacksons Kids Biracial? Mjs Son Has Vitiligo? (PICTURES) by 1mtheone: 1:02am On Aug 19, 2009
Okay, so we know that A LOT of people have different opinions on this but I'm beginning to change my mind, (I used to think the older two weren't his) but now I'm not even sure, Iris Finsilver (Debbies attorney for their last custody issue in 2005) said she is 100% sure they're biologically his on Larry King. Blanket looks like him the most,

Now, people are claiming that Prince suffers from vitiligo, a rare genetic skin disease that MJ had, look at his hands/fingers (and he has white patched on his neck)

They don't really look 100% oyibo to me

Re: Michael Jacksons Kids Biracial? Mjs Son Has Vitiligo? (PICTURES) by shotster50(m): 7:05am On Aug 19, 2009
There isnt any vitiligo here.
Re: Michael Jacksons Kids Biracial? Mjs Son Has Vitiligo? (PICTURES) by ayde: 11:10am On Aug 19, 2009
These kids are 100% causacian, and there is no vitiligo anywhere,
Re: Michael Jacksons Kids Biracial? Mjs Son Has Vitiligo? (PICTURES) by 1mtheone: 12:46pm On Aug 19, 2009
Really? Can't you see his fingers? Do you know what its supposed to look like? lol
Re: Michael Jacksons Kids Biracial? Mjs Son Has Vitiligo? (PICTURES) by spikedcylinder: 12:48pm On Aug 19, 2009
Blanket is such a cutie, why is his hair that long though?

There's not enough evidence to suggest the Prince Michael has vitiligo.

Re: Michael Jacksons Kids Biracial? Mjs Son Has Vitiligo? (PICTURES) by ayde: 1:38pm On Aug 19, 2009
Those kids don't have a drop of black blood in them, Jackson no get offsprings, too bad cry

1m_the_one:

Really? Can't you see his fingers? Do you know what its supposed to look like? lol

It's just a lighter shade of his skin, check ur hand too, u go see patches, abi u sef don get vitiligo?

Re: Michael Jacksons Kids Biracial? Mjs Son Has Vitiligo? (PICTURES) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 19, 2009
We Africans should stop eating the shit the US and European media feeds us, instead we should educate ourselves, These witches had us believing MJ was a self-hating black man who bleached his skin angry,

From that picture, it looks like the son has it as well, I also believe those kids are 100% his, Genetics is a funny business and one never knows what ones kids would look like especially if the partners involved are of different ethnic origins,

Re: Michael Jacksons Kids Biracial? Mjs Son Has Vitiligo? (PICTURES) by SeanT21(f): 3:00pm On Aug 19, 2009
Those kids are not MJ's real children. This is the man that donated Mike the sperm for Paris and prince Jr(oldest boy). The smallest prince mother is unknown but Mike said that she is black. Very Unbelievable since Prince has no lick of black in him.

All the above does not really matter.Like Paris said "daddy was the best father U could ever imagine". MJ was their daddy whether biological or not.

Re: Michael Jacksons Kids Biracial? Mjs Son Has Vitiligo? (PICTURES) by SeanT21(f): 3:05pm On Aug 19, 2009
This whole thing is very confusing because some say Omar Bhatti is MJ's real son but he does not look black.maybe because of the viltiligo MJ could not have black kids.

Re: Michael Jacksons Kids Biracial? Mjs Son Has Vitiligo? (PICTURES) by SeanT21(f): 3:10pm On Aug 19, 2009
Omar and MJ.

Re: Michael Jacksons Kids Biracial? Mjs Son Has Vitiligo? (PICTURES) by ayde: 3:23pm On Aug 19, 2009
Who is Omar Bhatti?
Re: Michael Jacksons Kids Biracial? Mjs Son Has Vitiligo? (PICTURES) by SeanT21(f): 3:29pm On Aug 19, 2009
ayde:

Who is Omar Bhatti?

MJ 1st son. I do not know how true it is but Joe Jackson(MJ's father) said that Omar is Mj's son.
Re: Michael Jacksons Kids Biracial? Mjs Son Has Vitiligo? (PICTURES) by ayde: 3:33pm On Aug 19, 2009
Now, where did you get that crap? angry, i really really doubt it,
Re: Michael Jacksons Kids Biracial? Mjs Son Has Vitiligo? (PICTURES) by Junee(f): 3:34pm On Aug 19, 2009
SeanT21:

MJ 1st son. I do not know how true it is but Joe Jackson(MJ's father) said that Omar is Mj's son.

Why should all these come up now?
Re: Michael Jacksons Kids Biracial? Mjs Son Has Vitiligo? (PICTURES) by SeanT21(f): 3:44pm On Aug 19, 2009
ayde:

Now, where did you get that crap? angry, i really really doubt it,

I doubt it 2 but MJ's father admitted it.

Junee:

Why should all these come up now?

They saw Omar sitting with MJ's family at the funeral so people were wondering who he was.
Re: Michael Jacksons Kids Biracial? Mjs Son Has Vitiligo? (PICTURES) by ayde: 3:50pm On Aug 19, 2009
I see, undecided
Re: Michael Jacksons Kids Biracial? Mjs Son Has Vitiligo? (PICTURES) by oneluvb55(f): 4:03pm On Aug 19, 2009
Re: Michael Jacksons Kids Biracial? Mjs Son Has Vitiligo? (PICTURES) by ayde: 4:15pm On Aug 19, 2009
oneluvb55:

wats so funny? angry huh?
Re: Michael Jacksons Kids Biracial? Mjs Son Has Vitiligo? (PICTURES) by SeanT21(f): 4:15pm On Aug 19, 2009
oneluvb55:

ayde:

wats so funny? angry huh?

same here undecided
Re: Michael Jacksons Kids Biracial? Mjs Son Has Vitiligo? (PICTURES) by mamagee6(f): 5:57pm On Aug 19, 2009
SeanT21:

Those kids are not MJ's real children. This is the man that donated Mike the sperm for Paris and prince Jr(oldest boy). The smallest prince mother is unknown but Mike said that she is black. Very Unbelievable since Prince has no lick of black in him.

All the above does not really matter.Like Paris said "daddy was the best father U could ever imagine". MJ was their daddy whether biological or not.

They are michael's kids, mark lester is a liar, his wife even said he's crazy and he wanted attention, how can mark lester donate sperm that produced paris but paris is tanned skin and mark lester is pale white, even paris's mother is white too, so if it was his sperm, paris is supposed to be as white as his daughter, harriet. His only saying this to get attention and for money.

Stop buying the bullshit these attention seekers are saying even michael jackson's dermatologist claimed to be her father, so how can a child have 3 fathers? grin grin grin grin
Re: Michael Jacksons Kids Biracial? Mjs Son Has Vitiligo? (PICTURES) by mamagee6(f): 6:04pm On Aug 19, 2009
ayde:

Those kids don't have a drop of black blood in them, Jackson no get offsprings, too bad cry

It's just a lighter shade of his skin, check ur hand too, u go see patches, abi u sef don get vitiligo?

Don't say what you're not 100% sure of, did you do a DNA test? or are you believing the BS the media feeds you? I know a Nigerian man that married a blonde white woman but when he gave birth to his first child, his child was completely white and blonde just like his mother but he's half-African even mariah Carey is half-black but she looks white, so don't say what you're not certain of. wink
Re: Michael Jacksons Kids Biracial? Mjs Son Has Vitiligo? (PICTURES) by chic2pimp(m): 7:00pm On Aug 19, 2009
Vitiligo ke. Abegii jor I can't see any sign of the skin condition jare. I swear omar and a member of the jackson clan have denied the story of them being related.
Re: Michael Jacksons Kids Biracial? Mjs Son Has Vitiligo? (PICTURES) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 19, 2009
I know a Nigerian man that married a blonde white woman but when he gave birth to his first child, his child was completely white and blonde just like his mother but he's half-African

DNA test is in order unless the man is biracial or wants to disregard the matter.

On the other hand, such children usually darken as they get older.

@ topic

I dont see any evidence of vitiligo in these pictures.
Re: Michael Jacksons Kids Biracial? Mjs Son Has Vitiligo? (PICTURES) by 1mtheone: 3:10am On Aug 20, 2009
You guys have impaired vision if you can't see the patches of white on the boy's fingers (he is light skinned so its less noticeable), I don't know about you but my skin doesn't have random patches, The boy doesn't look black but I wouldn't put it past MJ to produce such kids, he can suprise the hell out of someone. Also, Debbie's attorney Iris Finsilver said that she is 100% sure that those kids are biologically Michael's, why would she say that?

Also MARK LESTER DID NOT DONATE SPERM TO MJ, HE TOOK BACK WHAT HE SAID AND HIS WIFE SAID THAT HE HADN'T SPOKEN TO MJ DURING THE YEARS THAT THESE CHILDREN WERE CONCEIVED, HIS OWN CHILDREN ALSO SAID THEIR DAD WAS BEING CRAZY, HE WANTED ACCESS TO THE KIDS (HE IS THE GOD FATHER) AND THOUGHT THAT WOULD GET THE ATTENTION OF THE JACKSONS.

Also Blanket isn't white,

Again, I'm not sure if those kids are oyibo, if so then MJ was covering them in 'fake-tan' at christmas time,

(Mixed race kids can darken over time, the only thing that puzzles me is the hair texture of the two boys. If Blanket had 'afro' hair you guys wouldn't be doubting.)
Re: Michael Jacksons Kids Biracial? Mjs Son Has Vitiligo? (PICTURES) by 1mtheone: 3:19am On Aug 20, 2009
About Mark Lester,
This is a picture of MJ with Paris and some of the Lesters,
Paris is the little girl n front with her hand up and messy hair, the girl behind her is Harriet Lester, the one they claim looks exactly like her. Paris and this girl both have blond haired blue eyed mothers, according to tabloids they share the same father (lester) who is a natural blonde. Do you really think Paris would look like that with two blond, fair skinned parents? Where did her untamed, naturally curly hair come from? I wonder. One thing is for sure. Mark Lester, you are not the father. lol

NB: MJ has Native American and Caucasian heritage from Joe's side, hence the bright green eyes,
Some of Michael's cousins such as Elijah (who was in MJ's will) are biracial and have pale skin and naturally straight hair, they look latino.
Re: Michael Jacksons Kids Biracial? Mjs Son Has Vitiligo? (PICTURES) by ayde: 10:29am On Aug 20, 2009
,mama-gee:

Don't say what you're not 100% sure of, did you do a DNA test? or are you believing the BS the media feeds you? I know a Nigerian man that married a blonde white woman but when he gave birth to his first child, his child was completely white and blonde just like his mother but he's half-African even mariah Carey is half-black but she looks white, so don't say what you're not certain of. wink

It baffles me when "supposedly" learned people open their mouths to talk, how on earth can you say those kids are mixed? MJ is pure black American with broad face, flat nose, dark skin, Those kids (Paris and Prince) are products of Debbie's eggs and an anonymous sperm donor, who certainly is not an African American, probably an Hispanic; same goes for Blanket too.

And for the records Marey Carey is not half black, she's far from it. Her paternal grandmother is an half caste, while her parents are Irish-American and African-American/Venezuelan; it's you that should'nt say what your not certain of,

Stop assumming but read and acquire KNOWLEDGE!

@POSTER Abegii, make person hear word jare, Joe Jackson no get any Native American and Caucasian heritage, he's pure Black American breed. You are talking about bright green eyes, contact lenses don finish for market? . Read, make research, before talking, stop "picture reading", na kindergarden pupils dey do that, no dey dull yourself joo!

Somebody should please give us new news.

Re: Michael Jacksons Kids Biracial? Mjs Son Has Vitiligo? (PICTURES) by GEW: 10:35am On Aug 20, 2009
interesting
Re: Michael Jacksons Kids Biracial? Mjs Son Has Vitiligo? (PICTURES) by 1mtheone: 12:04pm On Aug 20, 2009
ayde stop being silly, Joe jackson has had green eyes from time, pictures of Joe's father and other ancestors of MJ's on his side show that there is mixture there, again, it is stated as fact. Maybe you need to contact a geneticist and realise that just because MJ had those features, it does not mean he was 100% black, you still need to explain to me why he has relatives (first cousins) that look latino (straight hair, tan skin), they're related to him.

NB: In case you didn't know a lot of African Americans are not 'pure black' despite appearance anyway,

This is not the first time I've seen a black man have kids who look this way, here is Johnny Wright (succcessful black music manager who also managed Janet), those little kids you see (the two little girls and the boy) are biologically his, to me he looks like any other black man and those kids don't look any 'blacker' than MJ's kids.

What about Garcelle Beauvais' kids? Are they not hers? Or did she use an egg donor too?

Re: Michael Jacksons Kids Biracial? Mjs Son Has Vitiligo? (PICTURES) by spikedcylinder: 1:38pm On Aug 20, 2009
Garcelle's kid looks so white. One might never guess!
Re: Michael Jacksons Kids Biracial? Mjs Son Has Vitiligo? (PICTURES) by ayde: 2:30pm On Aug 20, 2009
@ 1m_the_one

Now where do i start from to explain to this lipsrsealed, anyway, for your information,

1. those relatives of MJ that look like latinos are his nephews - sons to Tito; their mother is white.

2. I don't really know of Johnny Wright, but who says those kids are his biological children? undecided

3. Garcelle Beauvais is not a pure black american, she is Haiti-American, and not all Haitians are black, you find "coloured" amongst them of which
Garcelle is one.

The only area i agree with you is that not all african-americans are black, due to inter racial marriages, you find out that there are lots of "breeds" or is it "species"? grin among them. But the koko of the matter be say, Paris, Prince and Blanket are not MJ's biological children! chikena,
Re: Michael Jacksons Kids Biracial? Mjs Son Has Vitiligo? (PICTURES) by ayde: 2:32pm On Aug 20, 2009
and i forgot to add, Garcelle's husband is a white man, which explains why her kid turned out to look like that.
Re: Michael Jacksons Kids Biracial? Mjs Son Has Vitiligo? (PICTURES) by XFio(m): 2:33pm On Aug 20, 2009
Please those kid might not even be his they look like easten-europeans

Linda Ikeji Reveals Cleavage In Recent Photoshoot / Sadiya Haruna Bags Six-Month Jail Sentence In Kano For Defaming Isa A (Photos) / Fans Criticize Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend For Wearing See-Through Dress

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59