Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,955 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! (4562 Views)

Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! / Merry Christmas To My Babe, Amaka / Letter To Amaka. No Offence Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 2:36am On Aug 19, 2009
THE AMAKA is having her own reality show!
The Nigeian version of the Bachelorette.
looking for lucky, hot, sexy, and handsome NLers!

i will be picking 10 guys who are all going to fly out to Cali to stay with me in my mansion.
who will be the 10?

I dont know yet.
but the first four guys will be hand picked by other NLers.
so you have the opportunity to vote for the four lucky guys that will automatically be on the show.
Who knows? It can be YOU!

So, Good Luck!

cheesy
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by ekoair(m): 2:58am On Aug 19, 2009
ooh ive got to be in this. my long tin has been waiting to see you.
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 3:01am On Aug 19, 2009
haha! if i get enough comments i just might add a poll so the voting can begin.
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by klassyguy(m): 3:05am On Aug 19, 2009
is this another version of the Bachelorette?
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 3:07am On Aug 19, 2009
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by C2H5OH(f): 3:10am On Aug 19, 2009
see attention seeker
teenagers and their search for hot boys SMH
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by klassyguy(m): 3:11am On Aug 19, 2009
And talking about the Bachelorette, do any of u guys believe in all these shows where a number of men/women will be competing among themselves to be the last man/woman standing in order to win the person's luv?

Amaka, sorry for starting this on ur thread, but i just finished watching a program on Fox(More to luv). it is similar to the bachelorette and all the numerous dating shows, where a number of women try to win the luv of a man. evictions and eliminations come every week till the final two. there was one show like that in which one of the evictees almost committed suicide just because the guy didn't choose her. they had to treat her for serious and chronic depression.

Do u feel most are stage-acted, or are they for real? are pple that desperate?
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by ritaNL: 3:21am On Aug 19, 2009
Your parent just gave u total n unrestricted access to the internet  right ?
You need a boyfriend not a sugar-daddy cos dat's wot u'll get on NL
It must really be itchy  undecided undecided

C2H5OH:

see attention seeker
teenagers and their search for hot boys SMH

By the time wey dem boskala am left,rite and center she go tire .
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by C2H5OH(f): 3:23am On Aug 19, 2009
rita@NL:

Your parent just gave u total n unrestricted access to the internet right ?
You need a boyfriend not a sugar-daddy cos dat's wot u'll get on NL
It must really be itchy undecided
rotflmaoooo

what the hell? lol someone's mad
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by TheSeeker(m): 3:23am On Aug 19, 2009
Just flying to Cali alone? No monetary prize? I declined an invitation to the White House because I wasn't offered transport fare. Step up the bargain abeg grin
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 3:25am On Aug 19, 2009
you fly to cali to be on the SHOW!
hahaha and this is all a joke anyway.

who would take this serious?
but who are the top 20 NL guys here?
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by OgidiBoy(m): 3:27am On Aug 19, 2009
*yawn*
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by ritaNL: 3:28am On Aug 19, 2009
Poster

Abeg i dey among the 20 guys oo cos as e be like say you dey look for who to enter you.
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by Donvilo(m): 3:29am On Aug 19, 2009
Hmmmmmmm. Amaka seems to be trying to acquire popularity here in NL. She never ceases to amaze me.
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 3:30am On Aug 19, 2009
Donvilo:

Hmmmmmmm. Amaka seems to be trying to acquire popularity here in NL. She never ceases to amaze me.
hahaha! what about the other 100+ threads people make about themselves and their fellow NL friends. this is no different.
i just was bored and thought it was funny.
take it lightly.

rita@NL:

Poster

Abeg i dey among the 20 guys oo cos as e be like say you dey look for who to enter you.
HAHA!
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by OgidiBoy(m): 3:31am On Aug 19, 2009
Donvilo:

Abeg which part f Anambra, I'm sick of all these little Imo girls way full NL these days
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 3:35am On Aug 19, 2009
little Imo girls? are you talking about Imo State?
abeg, wetin be your problem?

if you dont know Imo State is the second most densly populated state in Nigeria following Lagos.
after Imo its Anambra.
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by chiogo(f): 3:36am On Aug 19, 2009
THE AMAKA:

little Imo girls? are you talking about Imo State?
abeg, wetin be your problem?

if you dont know Imo State is the second most densly populated state in Nigeria following Lagos.
after Imo its Anambra.

That's not a good thing though lol

Nairaland is not the place to find what you're looking for.
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by Donvilo(m): 3:37am On Aug 19, 2009
@THE AMAKA.Oh that? Yeah I do know about others, it's just that u seem somehow different, cool
@Ogidiboy. Onitsha. grin
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by OgidiBoy(m): 3:39am On Aug 19, 2009
chiogo:

That's not a good thing though lol
Nairaland is not the place to find what you're looking for.

I was thinking the same thing too undecided undecided undecided sad

Donvilo:

@THE AMAKA.Oh that? Yeah I do know about others, it's just that u seem somehow different, cool
@Ogidiboy. Onitsha. grin

Ah we neighbors oh grin
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by chiogo(f): 3:41am On Aug 19, 2009
OgidiBoy:

I was thinking the same thing too undecided undecided undecided sad
Ah we neighbors oh grin
I'm from onitsha too. LOL just kidding.
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by ritaNL: 3:42am On Aug 19, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Abeg which part f Anambra, I'm sick of all these little Imo girls way full NL these days

My bros no be small tin jor, you no say blood no dey flow reach all those better places for der body before but blood don dey reach der nao,so e dey cause HEAT PERIOD .Anyhow we go manage dem cos atall-atall na im bad, only be say make dem no say pesin commit child-abuse.
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by oyinda3(f): 3:43am On Aug 19, 2009
20 is too high a number. reduce it to 10 otherwise, u will be here searching till kingdom come. show production will never start
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by Donvilo(m): 3:46am On Aug 19, 2009
@OgidiBoyOho! u dey 4 onitsha too? eehe!
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by OgidiBoy(m): 3:47am On Aug 19, 2009
chiogo:

I'm from onitsha too. LOL just kidding.

Thank God you was just joking shocked shocked shocked WOW!!!
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by OgidiBoy(m): 3:49am On Aug 19, 2009
Donvilo:

@OgidiBoyOho! u dey 4 onitsha too? eehe!

I wish, but I was down during Christmas brake.
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by chiogo(f): 3:51am On Aug 19, 2009
OgidiBoy:

LOL why?
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by THEAMAKA(f): 3:52am On Aug 19, 2009
another de railed TOPIC.

haba now, help me find my true love.
my one and only.
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by OgidiBoy(m): 3:53am On Aug 19, 2009
chiogo:

LOL why?

Where there is more than one Onitsha person present there is always trouble grin grin una too like to fight lipsrsealed
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by OgidiBoy(m): 3:54am On Aug 19, 2009
THE AMAKA:

another de railed TOPIC.

haba now, help me find my true love.
my one and only.

Your true love is in San Quentin corrections grin grin
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by Donvilo(m): 3:55am On Aug 19, 2009
OgidiBoy:

That's interesting! Eeiyaah, don't worry u're gonna be fine. and be back here again. smiley
Re: The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! by chiogo(f): 3:57am On Aug 19, 2009
Lmao@ Ogidiboy. well, I'm Anambra but not Onitsha. you must be troublesome then. tongue

sorry oo Amaka, you can continue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Whos Ur Other Half On This Forum? / I Need A Girl Of 17 To 20 For Serious Relationship / Why Do Guys Ask Ladies For Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.