Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear (104175 Views)

10 Ways To Know I A Girl Likes You. #5 Is So True / 10 Ways To Know If A Girl Likes You - Ladies Do Not Read / 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by lezz(m): 12:28pm On May 20, 2016
joseph1832:
But still, I honestly don't think it would have been fun seeing you in shorts, back then. grin
My leg never straight finish abi? grin

I've always had the gift of fine bones and well moulded flesh from God himself. Hehehehe
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by joseph1832(m): 12:29pm On May 20, 2016
mimzy:
You and this your sexual presumption though...

Hey... I see and read in 3D. You should too, you know. LOL. grin

mimzy:
i booked space cheesy cheesy

Its allowed. Lol.
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by joseph1832(m): 12:31pm On May 20, 2016
lezz:

I've always had the gift of fine bones and well moulded flesh from God himself. Hehehehe
shocked shocked shocked Where dem fags_ at? You have a cool customer here... grin
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 20, 2016
coughs...

lezz:

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 20, 2016
that's what 'they' tell u abi grin grin grin

lezz:
OP, you hit the mark with number 2. wink grin
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by lezz(m): 12:34pm On May 20, 2016
mimzy:
that's what 'they' tell u abi grin grin grin

I never believed it oh. Until you made me.

That statement (no.2 ) comes in different shades wink

I was told one last night. cheesy
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by lezz(m): 12:36pm On May 20, 2016
joseph1832:
shocked shocked shocked Where dem fags_ at? You have a cool customer here... grin
cool cool cool I still have the duplicate key to Hades handed me by Satan himself.

Perhaps, the moment to excercise such powers has come.
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 20, 2016
ehn ehnnnnn cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

and what was ur response to her. cheesy

"...until you made me..." how did i make u blv? smiley

that reminds me... i have a thread to finish reading cheesy

lezz:
I never believed it oh. Until you made me.

That statement (no.2 ) comes in different shades wink

I was told one last night. cheesy
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by lezz(m): 12:42pm On May 20, 2016
mimzy:
coughs...

Typical Nigeria girl!!! 'Coughs'. grin grin grin

You should be asking can I see ?

Two PM's will convince you I'm Eros himself grin grin grin

I have the strength and skills to make you forget about NLC strike and Buhari's decisions cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 20, 2016
Ha...PM do you want your girlfriend to break my head angry angry

lezz:
Typical Nigeria girl!!! 'Coughs'. grin grin grin

You should be asking can I see ?

Two PMS will convince you I'm Eros himself grin grin grin

I have the strength and skills to make you forget about NLC strike and Buhari's decisions cheesy

1 Like

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by obiorathesubtle: 12:47pm On May 20, 2016
Halfricanadianlipsrsealed
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by lezz(m): 1:03pm On May 20, 2016
mimzy:
Ha...PM do you want your girlfriend to break my head angry angry

No 2. stated out loud and clear. grin grin grin
But it isn't a one-way traffic. So your heart won't ever do the double. wink

mimzy:
ehn ehnnnnn cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
and what was ur response to her. cheesy
"...until you made me..." how did i make u blv? smiley
that reminds me... i have a thread to finish reading cheesy
I assured her what I just assured you above cheesy

Last night? My suspicion became my belief after seeing one of NL's finest female point me to a route I so loved to ignore. cheesy

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by joseph1832(m): 1:21pm On May 20, 2016
lezz:
cool cool cool I still have the duplicate key to Hades handed me by Satan himself.

Perhaps, the moment to excercise such powers has come.
LOL. So, who want to visit the Pit Of Tataurus? Lol. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by lezz(m): 1:25pm On May 20, 2016
joseph1832:
LOL. So, how want to visit the Pit Of Tataurus? Lol. grin

I never hesitate to show homosexuals the way.

As long as it is criminalised in Nigeria, I will always be a law abiding citizen grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by joseph1832(m): 1:32pm On May 20, 2016
lezz:

I never hesitate to show homosexuals the way.

As long as it is criminalised in Nigeria, I will always be a law abiding citizen grin
LMAO!. You can say that again. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by iykekelvins(m): 1:33pm On May 20, 2016
mimzy:
and she will go on to say...

"Oya choose one btwin myself and your whatsapp" angry angry angry angry angry

Baiby, My whatsapp o
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 20, 2016
Your kind of gift is... RARE...

lezz:
No 2. stated out loud and clear. grin grin grin
But it isn't a one-way traffic. So your heart won't ever do the double. wink

I assured her what I just assured you above cheesy

Last night? My suspicion became my belief after seeing one of NL's finest female point me to a route I so loved to ignore. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by uncjay(m): 2:39pm On May 20, 2016
i can't count the numbers of times, i've heard girls say that no. 2, to me, i never count it as anything in fact i think it's just the usual way girls talk whenever they want to sound funny and sometimes metaphorical.

6 Likes

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by lezz(m): 2:43pm On May 20, 2016
uncjay:
i can't count the numbers of times, i've heard girls say that no. 2, to me, i never count it as anything in fact i think it's just the usual way girls talk whenever they want to sound funny and sometimes metaphorical.

Bro, you'll pay a little attention to it. Nigerian girls are the masters of subtlety and so much more is often hidden in no2 grin

5 Likes

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 20, 2016
After every small complain, she'll reply,'....thats why you need a girlfriend'

7 Likes

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Odunharry(m): 2:55pm On May 20, 2016
Agree with you esp your first five points..
A typical Nigeria gal/lady is dramatic...Many are just scared to come out and say their mind.. they fear rejection.

Some 9ja ladies can be annoying though, but trust me they are awesome..

2 Likes

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 20, 2016
chai....l I was in secondary school,one girl that I use to chyke told me no.1 I got mad n refused to talk to her again
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by qhutetomsel(f): 3:08pm On May 20, 2016
vizkiz:
If you like me, you better say it, I am too busy to be reading a girl's actions... Simply tell me. "Viz, I like you" then we will know what to do about it. how will you be calling me big head, for what now? grin

#Teamnotimeforiranu undecided

. "Viz, I like you"

*runs off thread*
#Teamnotimeforiranu

grin grin grin

Big head!

2 Likes

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by firstking01(m): 3:19pm On May 20, 2016
mimzy:
9. “Ode.”

The official Nigerian girl pet name. angry grin grin
This girl ugly faembarassed...even the brazilian hair no help matterssad

6 Likes

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 20, 2016
firstking01:

why evulz cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

beauty is in the eye of the beholder you know wink

2 Likes

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 20, 2016
vizkiz:
If you like me, you better say it, I am too busy to be reading a girl's actions... Simply tell me. "Viz, I like you" then we will know what to do about it. how will you be calling me big head, for what now? grin

You are not romantic undecided
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Adeyinka1758(m): 3:37pm On May 20, 2016
Lol, then she usually tell me " Yk u don't even knw hw to call somebody "
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by jimmyolasun: 3:38pm On May 20, 2016
joseph1832:
Why am I seeing dots
so the topic won't fade away.
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Adeyinka1758(m): 3:40pm On May 20, 2016
firstking01:
Lol 4 ur eye, she gat dos trippin 4 ha...
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by vizkiz: 3:46pm On May 20, 2016
qhutetomsel:
. "Viz, I like you"
*runs off thread* #Teamnotimeforiranu
grin grin grin
Big head!
I like you too embarassed
See she is calling me big head angry

1 Like

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by chigoizie7(m): 3:47pm On May 20, 2016
mimzy:

"U re so annoying"?

And I always tot I was annoying to her true true even though I know I wasn't.

Ok nah, Chioma u will see d real annoying gozie

1 Like

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 20, 2016
ure not "lomantic" at all cheesy grin grin

vizkiz:

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man / Passengers Having Sex In Traffic In Benin Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.