Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear (104179 Views)

10 Ways To Know I A Girl Likes You. #5 Is So True / 10 Ways To Know If A Girl Likes You - Ladies Do Not Read / 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 20, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

chigoizie7:

"U re so annoying"?

And I always tot I was annoying to her true true even though I know I wasn't.

Ok nah, Chioma u will see d real annoying gozie

2 Likes

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Lsofdk(m): 3:50pm On May 20, 2016
see revelations, chai i don f**k up

11 Likes

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by chigoizie7(m): 3:50pm On May 20, 2016
pucelle:

You are not romantic undecided

Ur name sounds somehow

1 Like

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Laveda(f): 3:51pm On May 20, 2016
Mimzy you just exposed us sad cry undecided

But all true tho grin
juhan:
After every small complain, she'll reply,'....thats why you need a girlfriend'

Now this is me! grin lipsrsealed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 20, 2016
[quote author=pucelle post=45804202]
YOU ARE ON POINT cheesy

Sowi boo, i quoted u wrongly earlier kiss

1 Like

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by vizkiz: 3:52pm On May 20, 2016
pucelle:

You are not romantic undecided

izz noh my fault sad

mimzy:
ure not "lomantic" at all cheesy grin grin

duh! tongue

#Teammimzy wink

3 Likes

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Rexhenrex(m): 3:54pm On May 20, 2016
i swear i can relate to some especially the busy with all your girls and you want ur g.f To break ma head,you can't call someone abi? FUnny enough u both talked yesterday....mimzy ma bae i see you!

1 Like

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Smellymouth: 3:55pm On May 20, 2016
Yekpa!! So sinaj is seriously in love with me? sad shocked

She has bin calling me "big head" since February grin cheesy

Food don set oo

24 Likes

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 20, 2016
Laveda:

But all true tho grin

confessions grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 20, 2016
chigoizie7:

Ur name sounds somehow
Explain undecided
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 20, 2016
Mimzy this is so funny!! grin tongue

3 Likes

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by chigoizie7(m): 3:58pm On May 20, 2016
mimzy:
5. “When are you coming to take me out?”

They actually like you. kiss kiss

Are u kidding me?

Seriously, some hungry girls will turn u to their personal kitchen.

3 Likes

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Lsofdk(m): 3:58pm On May 20, 2016
Laveda:

But all true tho grin

that face you were bending for me, is it also a sign

3 Likes

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 20, 2016
mimzy:

[b][/b]
undecided
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 20, 2016
boo boo. shebi this is how you show ur love abi. well done o

you cannot even call somebori *rolling my eyes*

You were busy with all your girls abi cheesy grin

When will it be my turn na. EGBAMI OOOOOOO cheesy

Rexhenrex:
i swear i can relate to some especially the busy with all your girls and you want ur g.f To break ma head,you can't call someone abi? FUnny enough u both talked yesterday....mimzy ma bae i see you!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by chigoizie7(m): 4:00pm On May 20, 2016
pucelle:

Explain undecided

Sounds like "pùssy"
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 20, 2016
vizkiz:

izz noh my fault sad

duh! tongue

#Teammimzy wink

Izz my fault
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 20, 2016
chigoizie7:

Sounds like "pùssy"
Swerve -------------> undecided

2 Likes

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 20, 2016
sweetie go n check, ive modified, mistake cheesy

pucelle:

undecided
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 20, 2016
Lsofdk:
see revelations, chai i don f**k up

grin grin grin ntoiiiii

3 Likes

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by ifeco4(m): 4:06pm On May 20, 2016
So on point but not a new trick anyway.
I have experienced it on many occasions.
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Laveda(f): 4:09pm On May 20, 2016
Lsofdk:

that face you were bending for me, is it also a sign

undecided...No sir.

1 Like

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Laveda(f): 4:10pm On May 20, 2016
mimzy:

confessions grin grin grin

I swear cry grin

1 Like

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 20, 2016
chigoizie7:

Are u kidding me?

Seriously, some hungry girls will turn u to their personal kitchen.

diaris love in sharing tongue grin

2 Likes

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 20, 2016
Urlando:
Mimzy this is so funny!! grin tongue

abi when i call my friend that we normally blow pidgin together and this happens--------->

3 Likes

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 20, 2016
mimzy:

abi when i call my friend that we normally blow pidgin together and this happens--------->

gringringringringringringrin

winkwinkwinkwinkwinkwinkwinkwinkwink
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Rexhenrex(m): 4:17pm On May 20, 2016
mimzy:
boo boo. shebi this is how you show ur love abi. well done o

you cannot even call somebori *rolling my eyes*

You were busy with all your girls abi cheesy grin

When will it be my turn na. EGBAMI OOOOOOO cheesy

lmao,me ke? I don't know any other lady aside you.
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Lsofdk(m): 4:19pm On May 20, 2016
Laveda:

undecided...No sir.
sad ok o. how's the day going?
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 20, 2016
Rexhenrex:
lmao,me ke? I don't know any other lady aside you.

choi you can lie ooooooo cheesy cheesy

[img]http://2.bp..com/-ROVcST8iRJk/VaDMt5eQ5SI/AAAAAAAF2_o/6MflzZQ9U6g/s1600/6.png[/img]

1 Like

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Laveda(f): 4:21pm On May 20, 2016
Lsofdk:

sad ok o. how's the day going?

Good.

You okay?
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by chigoizie7(m): 4:24pm On May 20, 2016
mimzy:

diaris love in sharing tongue grin

Lol

Nice and friendly thread anyways

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man / Passengers Having Sex In Traffic In Benin Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.