Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,250 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

2016 Most Popular Careers Among Nigerian Students - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2016 Most Popular Careers Among Nigerian Students (27176 Views)

Three Friends And Their Careers: The Grammatical Errors At Back Of A Story Book / OAU: The Most Beautiful Estate Among Nigerian Universities / "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Most Popular Careers Among Nigerian Students by pythonkid(m): 5:32pm On May 20, 2016
Leyelanre:
clean iPhone 6 64GB for sale
howmuch? 07058827227
Re: 2016 Most Popular Careers Among Nigerian Students by deedondavi(m): 5:42pm On May 20, 2016
teepsee:
Proud of that, anywhere anytime

Cool,abeg gist me about the course.... currently studying the course .what are the professional courses am gonna do,what would I read in my masters and how marketable is the course.Most people say the course doesnt have a strong backing, unlike courses like Medicine,Law e. t. c
Re: 2016 Most Popular Careers Among Nigerian Students by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 20, 2016
pythonkid:
howmuch? 07058827227
Pm me or contact me on bbm @2B677CA7
Re: 2016 Most Popular Careers Among Nigerian Students by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 20, 2016
Proudly mechanical engineer. All engineering course are the best. If you are not engineer, then marry one. grin

Re: 2016 Most Popular Careers Among Nigerian Students by uvalued(m): 6:52pm On May 20, 2016
EduRegard:
Aside from being one of the most fun periods of time for any students, college is also a very demanding period. Basically, this is when a teenager will choose his future by focusing on a specific career. We decided to help the new college students of 2016 by bringing in front some of the best, most popular career options so that they can make a much better decision.

Accountant

Any business needs an accountant, and aside from being well paid, this particular job is great for those persons that like to work with numbers. On top of that, there’s no shortage of companies that need such services, so you will always have clients.

Food scientist

This requires quite a lot of knowledge and studies, but it’s very well paid. Usually you will work with the federal agencies, academic institutions or food processing companies, trying to uncover how safe various types of food really are.

Fashion designer

Designing fashion is a very popular job that you can find right now on the US mainly because it offers a great place for creativity and, on top of that, it’s well paid.

Programming

Being a programmer is well paid and this on its own offers a wide range of amazing opportunities. You can use this as a basis towards more specialized studies that bring in front an even higher revenue margin, it all comes down to you!

Project manager

Being in charge is only one of the main duties here, you also have to make sure that the project will turn out as expected. Yes, this is a really demanding job but depending on the industry you pertain to, it can offer a great revenue.

Sales and marketing

Marketers and more specifically online marketers can earn quite a lot of revenue nowadays because all companies need a good promotion in the online world. Sometimes this can be more than demanding, but the reality is that there are plenty of solutions to be had here, and it all comes down to the way they are implemented.

Mechanical engineer

Although specialized, this position is very popular because it does offer access to a large revenue margin which is amazing to say the least.

Information security

Since security in the computing world is becoming more and more important, this is a great job if you want to make a difference and also earn quite a good revenue.

Petroleum engineering

Although quite a difficult job, which requires a person to locate natural reservoirs of petroleum deposits, this job does have a lot of popularity thanks to the great paychecks that it offers, more than $100000 per year.

As you can see, there are plenty of great, exciting careers that you can focus on, all of which are very well paid. Try to consider your current skills when preparing for such a career, but also consider the opportunities that you might have in the long run based on the career you choose. Based on that, it will be very easy for you to see which one of these suit your needs, but rest assured that our list includes the best options so you should check them out!

DISCLAIMER:- This post is not in any way meant to impress, oppress or make anyone feel depressed. It is just a mere observation from an average human being who is subject to flaws and bound to write whatsoever words that form from the letters he probably randomly typed. No matter the certificate, the sky is not the limit.

SOURCE : http://eduregard.com/2016-popular-careers-among-students/
Re: 2016 Most Popular Careers Among Nigerian Students by emekajonny(m): 6:53pm On May 20, 2016
Beadex1:
civil engineering nkor ...... sha na for tree shades u go dey practicing the said profession
what about EFCCiology?
Re: 2016 Most Popular Careers Among Nigerian Students by Beadex1(m): 7:01pm On May 20, 2016
emekajonny:
what about EFCCiology?
those ones no get direction joor ..... how u go arrest person before srarching for de evidence to convict them ....... EFCC are set of student that left school with pass
Re: 2016 Most Popular Careers Among Nigerian Students by EduRegard: 7:16pm On May 20, 2016
Brownhypo:
EduRegard, always on point.
Re: 2016 Most Popular Careers Among Nigerian Students by teepsee(f): 7:29pm On May 20, 2016
deedondavi:

Cool,abeg gist me about the course.... currently studying the course .what are the professional courses am gonna do,what would I read in my masters and how marketable is the course.Most people say the course doesnt have a strong backing, courses like Medicine,Law e. t. c
I forget to mention. I'm still in school so for the masters not yet. But be sure to study a lot of general course in ur year one and most often a lot of engineering course till your year 4.

It's a course which covers the construction aspects. That’s managing a construction work and you will be the one employing all the work force from start to finish. But not only in construction. You can be an event planer.

We #ProjectMannagers can manage anything that has a starting p and end point.

Including your relationship as I jokingly say
Re: 2016 Most Popular Careers Among Nigerian Students by clems88(m): 7:57pm On May 20, 2016
bayocanny:
@op, your post is incomplete without MASS COMMUNICATION
mass fornication grin
Re: 2016 Most Popular Careers Among Nigerian Students by bolliejay(m): 8:54pm On May 20, 2016
Longevo:
As an accountant, if you are not a member of ICAN, ACCA or ANAN then, you're a backyard accountant!

Abeg remove ANAN from that List joor!
Re: 2016 Most Popular Careers Among Nigerian Students by cexodele(m): 10:13pm On May 20, 2016
your list is never complete without elect/elect engineering.
Re: 2016 Most Popular Careers Among Nigerian Students by seyoops4u: 11:35pm On May 20, 2016
ladyF:
Eeyah...the course I filled for my JAMB no dey dere. OP abeg add Office Management na...

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
lol...this ladyF sef. So listing ur course will mean what ?
Re: 2016 Most Popular Careers Among Nigerian Students by Rexious(m): 2:01am On May 21, 2016
What of YAM STEALING?
Re: 2016 Most Popular Careers Among Nigerian Students by Phoenix001(m): 7:43am On May 21, 2016
EduRegard:
Can u kindly read d disclaimer under d post stop making unnecessary noise??

I read the disclaimer before my comment, so stop wailing. What I want to teach you is to always use verifiable statistics in this kind of write-up to make your points valid.
Re: 2016 Most Popular Careers Among Nigerian Students by EduRegard: 9:33am On May 21, 2016
Phoenix001:

I read the disclaimer before my comment, so stop wailing. What I want to teach you is to always use verifiable statistics in this kind of write-up to make your points valid.
No matter what your pain is, God is in control. #OneLove
Re: 2016 Most Popular Careers Among Nigerian Students by AmyOby1(f): 11:37am On May 21, 2016
Am proud to be a Certified Marketer, tap me if there's anything you wish to market.
Re: 2016 Most Popular Careers Among Nigerian Students by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 21, 2016
hklppih
Re: 2016 Most Popular Careers Among Nigerian Students by Phoenix001(m): 10:01pm On May 21, 2016
EduRegard:
No matter what your pain is, God is in control. #OneLove

Yes o! He is.
Guy, I just dey whine you, your head dey there!
Re: 2016 Most Popular Careers Among Nigerian Students by RicheDadTutors(m): 11:46pm On May 21, 2016
<<MAKE 8 CREDITS & ABOVE IN YOUR WAEC GCE; GUARANTEED>>

2016 NOV/DEC WAEC GCE REGISTRATION is in progress and closes soon! Register with us at Riche-Dad Tutors, Bwari- Abuja and make all your paper in just ONE SITTING- it is a guarantee!

At Riche-Dad Tutors, Bwari- Abuja; we have the BEST EXAMINATION CENTRE in the FCT, as well as the BEST TUTORIAL CENTRE/ FACILITY in the FCT.

We have proofs from the 2015 NOV/DEC WAEC. Below are the results and phone contacts of some our candidates. You are free to contact them for confirmation. Riche-Dad Tutors, Bwari, Abuja put smiles on their faces!

1. Name: Anyankpele Caleb
Subjects/ Grades: English (B3), Mathematics (A1), Physics (B3), Chemistry (C5), Biology (B3), Further-Mathematics (C5), Geography(B2), Economics (C6), etc
Exam Agent: Riche-Dad Tutors, Bwari- Abuja
Candidate’s Phone Contact: 08132369486

2. Name: Jonah Emmanuel
Subjects/ Grades: English (C5), Mathematics (C5), Physics (C6), Chemistry (C5), Biology (C6), Agric. Science (B3), C.R.S.(C6), Economics (C6), etc
Candidate’s Phone Contact: 08186675464

3. Name: Momoh David
Subjects/ Grades: English (C6), Mathematics (C5), Physics (C6), Chemistry (C6), Biology (C6), Geography(C5), etc
Candidate’s Phone Contact: 08140480835

4. Name: Okeke Stephenie
Subjects/ Grades: English (B2), Mathematics (C5), Biology(C6), Economics (C4), Government (B3), Literature (C6), etc
Candidate’s Phone Contact: 08037024790

5. Name: Udoh Amarachi
Subjects/ Grades: English (B2), Mathematics (C5), Government (A1), CRS (A1), Economics (B3), Literature (C6), etc
Candidate’s Phone Contact: 08039331457

6. Name: Shalkwgwa Abraham
Subjects/ Grades: English (C6), Mathematics (C6), Economics (B3), Geography(B3), Government (B3), Biology (C5), etc
Candidate’s Phone Contact: 08067431217

7. Name: Samuel Juliet
Subjects/ Grades: English (C5), Mathematics (C6), Biology (C4), Literature (C6), History (C4), Economics (C6), CRS (C6), etc
Candidate’s Phone Contact: 08171326863

8. Name: Zainab Oluwabukola
Subjects/ Grades: English (C6), Mathematics (B3), Government (B3), Biology (C4), Agric. Science (C4), Financial Accounting (C6), Economics (C4), etc
Candidate’s Phone Contact: 08033173806

And many more colourful results (which are available in our office for confirmation)

For details or registration, feel free to contact the Director of Studies, Riche-Dad Education Consults, Bwari, Abuja on: 08064465717, 08075850108, or 08098802353

Or add us up on whatsApp: +2348186222802

You can visit our office or Study Centre/ Facility, located at:
Adjacent the JAMB CBT MODEL CENTRE, Kogo II or By Laura Hospital Crescent Junction, Kogo II, Bwari, Abuja

Re: 2016 Most Popular Careers Among Nigerian Students by EduRegard: 4:39pm On May 22, 2016
Phoenix001:

Yes o! He is.
Guy, I just dey whine you, your head dey there!
LOL...I sabi

1 Like

Re: 2016 Most Popular Careers Among Nigerian Students by blueAgent(m): 5:33pm On May 28, 2016
ChinonsoDike2:
Nigeria has so many engineers, yet it can't solve its power and developmental problems. If this doesn't make the cognitive defects of the black race apparent, nothing will.

Lol.....true.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Times World Universities Rankings 2020: See How African Universities Fared / 17-Year-Old Oludamilola Oluwada Accepted Into 19 Of The World’s Top Universities / Muslim Students Denied Admission At Oyedepo’s Covenant University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.