Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,608 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

How To Renew MTN 500mb For N25 Night Plan - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Renew MTN 500mb For N25 Night Plan (14519 Views)

Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other / How To Activate Mtn 500mb For N25 Night Plan (new Confirmed) / MTN Introduces 500MB For N25 Night Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Renew MTN 500mb For N25 Night Plan by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 20, 2016
MTN, ETISALAT, GLO and AIRTEL recently introduced cheap and affordable data plan on their networks.

I must confess MTN is really trying these days with their data plans (I know Some guys will say na lie that they should bring back our dear BBLITED and MUSICPLUS). After blocking all the free browsing tricks on their network, GLO and AIRTEL forced them to bring to reduce the data prices.

They Introduced 500MB For N25 Night Plan

How to Activate the MTN midnight data plan of just N25

Migrate to MTN iPulse by dialing *406#

Make sure you have minimum of N30 in your phone

Send NIGHT to 131 via SMS and you’ll get a message like this “Dear customer, you have successfully subscribed to Free Night Browsing between 00:00 and 04:00. N25 has been deducted from your account.”

This plan is only usuable from 12am – 4am.

Many thought its a relatively okay plan but here are some questions to put forward:

1. Is the data-cap really 500MB?
Answer: Yes

2. Can I accumulate it?
Answer: No

3. Can I Subscribe for it again when I exhaust the first 500MB?

HOW? Click http://www.enzyhub.com/how-to-renew-mtn-500mb-for-n25-night-plan/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Renew MTN 500mb For N25 Night Plan by iykmora(m): 12:14pm On May 20, 2016
why must there always be a link to everything. If I need a link to this, I have google for it. Make My fone brick if I click dat link....mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Renew MTN 500mb For N25 Night Plan by Seunpaul01(m): 12:30pm On May 20, 2016
4. Can i subscribe the same night i exhaust the first 500MB?
Re: How To Renew MTN 500mb For N25 Night Plan by fingard02k(m): 12:41pm On May 20, 2016
Seunpaul01:

yes ofcus
Re: How To Renew MTN 500mb For N25 Night Plan by fingard02k(m): 12:58pm On May 20, 2016
iykmora:
why must there always be a link to everything. If I need a link to this, I have google for it. Make My fone brick if I click dat link....mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!

Why taking it personal?
We need to encourage young guns. the MB you used reply this post is enough to open the link page which will not cost u upto 20kb. Though I get your point though

1 Like

Re: How To Renew MTN 500mb For N25 Night Plan by VocalWalls: 12:58pm On May 20, 2016
iykmora:

This is a silly question. For every content copied, you must give credit to the original owner. 99% or nairaland's front page threads are from other blogs.

Those who want more can visit the link. And you can as well, spend more time searching on Google for something that a blogger has dedicated his time and effort, to bring to you on a platter of gold.

So stop mumbling and say thanks.

Free Interior Decoration Tips

3 Likes

Re: How To Renew MTN 500mb For N25 Night Plan by adegoke93: 1:28pm On May 20, 2016
Pls do you mean i can keep on suscribing once i exhaust the 500mb or is it twice?
fingard02k:

yes ofcus
Re: How To Renew MTN 500mb For N25 Night Plan by csc2(m): 2:05pm On May 20, 2016
Seunpaul01:
fingard02k:

yes ofcus

YOU CAN'T RENEW SAME DAY........

YOU CAN ONLY RENEW IN NEXT DAY...

BUT IF YOU ARE LIKE ME THEN MULTIPLE SIM GO HELP YOU

2 Likes

Re: How To Renew MTN 500mb For N25 Night Plan by fingard02k(m): 2:06pm On May 20, 2016
adegoke93:
Pls do you mean i can keep on suscribing once i exhaust the 500mb or is it twice?
keep on subscribing
Re: How To Renew MTN 500mb For N25 Night Plan by adegoke93: 2:08pm On May 20, 2016
Tanxs bro
fingard02k:
keep on subscribing
Re: How To Renew MTN 500mb For N25 Night Plan by fingard02k(m): 2:08pm On May 20, 2016
csc2:

YOU CAN'T RENEW SAME DAY........
YOU CAN ONLY RENEW IN NEXT DAY...

BUT IF YOU ARE LIKE ME THEN MULTIPLE SIM GO HELP YOU
And you have tried the above method and it failed?
Re: How To Renew MTN 500mb For N25 Night Plan by Mckandre(m): 4:00pm On May 20, 2016
fingard02k:

And you have tried the above method and it failed?
this showed u never used the plan atall. whoever says u can renew the plan same night should go and hang himself. OP stop misleading people.
Re: How To Renew MTN 500mb For N25 Night Plan by Badassniggga(m): 4:52pm On May 20, 2016
op sir, pls im just hearing of this new data.. pls tell me something,
1. I'm on ipulse, will it work?
2. I have some mb left from the 30mb daily plan I subscribed today, if I activate the night plan now, can my phone still continue browsing without paying attention to the night plan subscribed?
3. I need the time range for the night plan..
4. how do I subscribe to the night plan?

thank you sir..
Re: How To Renew MTN 500mb For N25 Night Plan by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 20, 2016
FROM THE OP's BLOG

MTN, ETISALAT, GLO and AIRTEL recently
introduced cheap and affordable data plan on their networks.
I must confess MTN is really trying these days with their data plans (I know Some guys will say na lie that they should bring back our dear BBLITED and MUSICPLUS). After blocking all the free browsing tricks on their network, GLO and AIRTEL forced them to bring to reduce the data prices.
Send NIGHT to 131 via SMS and you’ll get a message like this “Dear customer, you have successfully subscribed to Free Night Browsing between 00:00 and 04:00. N25 has been deducted from your account.”
Many thought its a relatively okay plan but here are some questions to put forward:
PHOTOS: Secondary school posts her n!de photos online
2. Can I accumulate it?
HOW
Video] Two students caught in act inside school toilet
After exhausting the 500MB
Send BT to 131
Now dial *406*1*2# Then send NIGHT to

DROP COMMENT IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION OR HAVE ISSUES RE-SUBSCRIBING

I DONT KNOW IF WHAT HE WROTE IS TRUE OO!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Renew MTN 500mb For N25 Night Plan by walex1991(m): 6:44pm On May 20, 2016
This thread is misleading. By sending BT to 131 means u're migrating to beta talk and to migrate between tarrifs in d space of 30days costs 100 naira. So follow op's instruction at ur own peril. Solution just go gather as many mtn Sims as u can get. Shikena grin

1 Like

Re: How To Renew MTN 500mb For N25 Night Plan by sammyclassics(m): 8:10pm On May 20, 2016
I laugh... If you know u like cheap subscription, just buy multiple sim, u can buy already registered sim. To give Mtn hope of new customers that's y its not renewable
Re: How To Renew MTN 500mb For N25 Night Plan by sivic: 2:51am On May 21, 2016
Its nt working. I've tried it. Sending BT to 131 migrates you to beta talk dialing *406*1*2# brings you back to ipulse; and texting night will be you the same msg you got when trying to resubscribe

1 Like

Re: How To Renew MTN 500mb For N25 Night Plan by Chrisx1x(m): 8:31am On May 21, 2016
iamexcelblog:
FROM THE OP's BLOG

MTN, ETISALAT, GLO and AIRTEL recently
introduced cheap and affordable data plan on their networks.
PHOTOS: Secondary school posts her n!de photos online
2. Can I accumulate it?
HOW
Video] Two students caught in act inside school toilet
After exhausting the 500MB
Send BT to 131
Now dial *406*1*2# Then send NIGHT to

DROP COMMENT IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION OR HAVE ISSUES RE-SUBSCRIBING

I DONT KNOW IF WHAT HE WROTE IS TRUE OO!

bros,u bad gan.see as u just go copy and paste the guy content without him permission
Re: How To Renew MTN 500mb For N25 Night Plan by csc2(m): 9:54am On May 21, 2016
walex1991:
This thread is misleading. By sending BT to 131 means u're migrating to beta talk and to migrate between tarrifs in d space of 30days costs 100 naira. So follow op's instruction at ur own peril. Solution just go gather as many mtn Sims as u can get. Shikena grin

MIGRATION IS FREE
Re: How To Renew MTN 500mb For N25 Night Plan by Nobody: 10:36am On May 21, 2016
Badassniggga:
op sir, pls im just hearing of this new data.. pls tell me something,
1. I'm on ipulse, will it work?
2. I have some mb left from the 30mb daily plan I subscribed today, if I activate the night plan now, can my phone still continue browsing without paying attention to the night plan subscribed?
3. I need the time range for the night plan..
4. how do I subscribe to the night plan?

thank you sir..

i get airtime for subscription from using these apps. .
I found this review helpful. check it out
https://www.nairaland.com/3036064/check-out-these-android-apps#44506819

(1) (Reply)

MTN Launches 200% Recharge Bonus / We're Being Misled By Some Xiaomi Faithfuls And Marketers / MTN Is Giving Out Free 20GB And 10GB Data Offer To Subscribers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.