Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Who Can Teach Me How To Type Bold Letters In Posting In The Forum Platform? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Can Teach Me How To Type Bold Letters In Posting In The Forum Platform? (3647 Views)

Did Anyone Noticed The Removal Of The Arabic Letters In The New 100 Naira Note / Seun, What Is Wrong In Posting "Medìafire" Links / Who Can Teach Me How To Put My Signature In The Forum Platform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Teach Me How To Type Bold Letters In Posting In The Forum Platform? by realsoltn: 3:40am On Aug 19, 2009
who can teach me how to typewith bold letters in posting in the forum platform?
I really do not know how to do it.
Re: Who Can Teach Me How To Type Bold Letters In Posting In The Forum Platform? by boomlogics: 10:30am On Aug 19, 2009
Type what you want to put in bold letters
Selected (highlight) it by pressing the shift key and use the arrow key to choose direction or use your mouse to click on what you want to bold and drag it to select all
click on bold icon.

cheers!
Re: Who Can Teach Me How To Type Bold Letters In Posting In The Forum Platform? by finalboss1(m): 1:22pm On May 01, 2016
hi
Re: Who Can Teach Me How To Type Bold Letters In Posting In The Forum Platform? by elmjidgreat: 7:47pm On Dec 12, 2016
how do u type in d forum platform pls. I want to learn
Re: Who Can Teach Me How To Type Bold Letters In Posting In The Forum Platform? by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 20, 2018
Let me try
Re: Who Can Teach Me How To Type Bold Letters In Posting In The Forum Platform? by Nobody: 1:26am On Sep 12, 2018
Let me try it

(1) (Reply)

No longer available / Cup C Cafe House In Thailand Has Become A Perfect Destination For All Men / The Meaning Of "YIM" On Every Nairalander's Profile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.