Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Seeking Partners To Invest In Agriculture - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Seeking Partners To Invest In Agriculture (584 Views)

It Is More Profitable To Invest In Agriculture,ict Than Oil & Gas - Rainoil Boss / Vconnect And Facebook Partners To Hold The SME Conference 1.0 / 2017 Investment Offer In Agriculture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seeking Partners To Invest In Agriculture by wooleyboi(m): 12:46pm On May 20, 2016
I want to use this medium to invite investors may be interested in investing catfish farming. Catfish farming is fast becoming lucrative but many people are unable to tap fully into it because of the cost of startup. I am offering a great investment opportunity to investors that may be interested in partnering with my team and I in catfish farming.
I have a fish farm sitting on 3.5 acres of land in Ibadan. There are 14 ponds and the farm has its own hatchery and water supply. While this facility is available, I have not been able to fully utilize it due to insufficient funds. The farm has the capacity to produce about 150 metric tons of catfish per annum if well managed (All things being equal). Apart from the facilities, I have also been able to establish contact in Canada, US and UK for exportation of processed fishes (and hopefully as Europe will soon lift the ban on Nigerian food stuff). While requiring about 70 Million per annum, the farm can roll out a gross profit of up to 120 Million Naira per annum. (There are detailed breakdown of operational cost and profit projection for prospective investors).
Since raising such an amount of money could be very difficult, my team and I opened an investment opportunity for anyone who would be interested in partnering with us. The investor gives us money and we render monthly returns to him. Usually, the farm produces about 70% profit on investment in about 6 months, consequently, we offer investors 8 – 9% ROI monthly on investment Starting from the end of the second month. (for security assurance and safety of investment). We are currently in need of more investor in order to put the farm back on its full capacity. If you are interested in this partnership, you can contact me and we will discuss more, I will also be able to answer your more specific questions and provide you with any other information you may require. This is a clean business and you can involve any legal process. The farm is also available for inspection in Ibadan. Please contact me through mail and we will be able to establish contact.
Thank you
Re: Seeking Partners To Invest In Agriculture by wooleyboi(m): 8:52am On May 26, 2016
[url][/url]https://www.nairaland.com/3117036/seeking-partners-invest-agriculture[url][/url]

see pictures through this link

(1) (Reply)

Project Financing And Purchase Of Contract / What Is 360° Digital Marketing Strategy? (and Why You Desperately Need One!) / Bloomberg Writes On The Devaluation Of The Naira, Says Excitement Is Short-lived

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.