Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Almost Half Of University Of Zimbabwe Students Are HIV Positive - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Almost Half Of University Of Zimbabwe Students Are HIV Positive (3721 Views)

Akwa Ibom Science College Where Students Are Raised In Squalour / This Naming Of University After Some People Can Be Funny O! Imagine This... / How Students Are Punished In Cameroon For Coming Late To School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Almost Half Of University Of Zimbabwe Students Are HIV Positive by MPSA(m): 10:30am On May 21, 2016
KINGOFJAPAN:

New year resolution... won't let your taunts get to me wink

grin grin, Enjoy your day king... wink
Re: Almost Half Of University Of Zimbabwe Students Are HIV Positive by PunkyV(f): 10:34am On May 21, 2016
KINGOFJAPAN:

You seriously like em kangaroos? shocked The throne belongs to everybody and it belongs to nobody tongue tongue

No, I dont like kangaroos. But in my fantasy, we had a pet kangaroo in our cute house in Sydney grin

LMAO, please dont give me that speech about it belonging to nobody. I'm gonna claim it by force cheesy Say hi to the new Queen, my King wink cheesy
Re: Almost Half Of University Of Zimbabwe Students Are HIV Positive by haryomikun(m): 10:58am On May 21, 2016
MPSA:

Is like Ibola in west africa grin the whole region is full of Ibola, Your country(nigeria) is leading when it comes on diseases like ibola, and the other diseas of disabling the foot grin
South African guy alert!!!!! grin

Number one bro, its EBOLA!
Number two bro, Nigeria handled Ebola better than America when it 'invaded' our country...
Number three, is it true them SA girls got big butts?? grin I'd love to visit your country mehnn
Re: Almost Half Of University Of Zimbabwe Students Are HIV Positive by KINGOFJAPAN: 11:01am On May 21, 2016
PunkyV:

No, I dont like kangaroos. But in my fantasy, we had a pet kangaroo in our cute house in Sydney grin

LMAO, please dont give me that speech about it belonging to nobody. I'm gonna claim it by force cheesy Say hi to the new Queen, my King wink cheesy
That's one hell of a fantasy, i bet we were married with 2 kid's and you were pregnant with the third grin

You'll having to change your NL moniker to make your transition to monarchy official ; something to match kingofjapan wink
Re: Almost Half Of University Of Zimbabwe Students Are HIV Positive by PunkyV(f): 1:11pm On May 21, 2016
KINGOFJAPAN:

That's one hell of a fantasy, i bet we were married with 2 kid's and you were pregnant with the third grin

You'll having to change your NL moniker to make your transition to monarchy official ; something to match kingofjapan wink

Lol, I'm sure I'll think of something, Mufasa cheesy
Re: Almost Half Of University Of Zimbabwe Students Are HIV Positive by MPSA(m): 7:03pm On May 21, 2016
haryomikun:

South African guy alert!!!!! grin

Number one bro, its EBOLA!
Number two bro, Nigeria handled Ebola better than America when it 'invaded' our country...
Number three, is it true them SA girls got big butts?? grin I'd love to visit your country mehnn

You are welcome, but you must be very careful when it comes to your favorite food "biscuits" grin. It 's very dangerous to eat your favorite food nowadays, especially here in south africa.

1 Like

Re: Almost Half Of University Of Zimbabwe Students Are HIV Positive by KINGOFJAPAN: 11:22pm On May 21, 2016
PunkyV:

Lol, I'm sure I'll think of something, Mufasa cheesy
wink
Re: Almost Half Of University Of Zimbabwe Students Are HIV Positive by RicheDadTutors(m): 11:35pm On May 21, 2016
<<MAKE 8 CREDITS & ABOVE IN YOUR WAEC GCE; GUARANTEED>>

2016 NOV/DEC WAEC GCE REGISTRATION is in progress and closes soon! Register with us at Riche-Dad Tutors, Bwari- Abuja and make all your paper in just ONE SITTING- it is a guarantee!

At Riche-Dad Tutors, Bwari- Abuja; we have the BEST EXAMINATION CENTRE in the FCT, as well as the BEST TUTORIAL CENTRE/ FACILITY in the FCT.

We have proofs from the 2015 NOV/DEC WAEC. Below are the results and phone contacts of some our candidates. You are free to contact them for confirmation. Riche-Dad Tutors, Bwari, Abuja put smiles on their faces!

1. Name: Anyankpele Caleb
Subjects/ Grades: English (B3), Mathematics (A1), Physics (B3), Chemistry (C5), Biology (B3), Further-Mathematics (C5), Geography(B2), Economics (C6), etc
Exam Agent: Riche-Dad Tutors, Bwari- Abuja
Candidate’s Phone Contact: 08132369486

2. Name: Jonah Emmanuel
Subjects/ Grades: English (C5), Mathematics (C5), Physics (C6), Chemistry (C5), Biology (C6), Agric. Science (B3), C.R.S.(C6), Economics (C6), etc
Candidate’s Phone Contact: 08186675464

3. Name: Momoh David
Subjects/ Grades: English (C6), Mathematics (C5), Physics (C6), Chemistry (C6), Biology (C6), Geography(C5), etc
Candidate’s Phone Contact: 08140480835

4. Name: Okeke Stephenie
Subjects/ Grades: English (B2), Mathematics (C5), Biology(C6), Economics (C4), Government (B3), Literature (C6), etc
Candidate’s Phone Contact: 08037024790

5. Name: Udoh Amarachi
Subjects/ Grades: English (B2), Mathematics (C5), Government (A1), CRS (A1), Economics (B3), Literature (C6), etc
Candidate’s Phone Contact: 08039331457

6. Name: Shalkwgwa Abraham
Subjects/ Grades: English (C6), Mathematics (C6), Economics (B3), Geography(B3), Government (B3), Biology (C5), etc
Candidate’s Phone Contact: 08067431217

7. Name: Samuel Juliet
Subjects/ Grades: English (C5), Mathematics (C6), Biology (C4), Literature (C6), History (C4), Economics (C6), CRS (C6), etc
Candidate’s Phone Contact: 08171326863

8. Name: Zainab Oluwabukola
Subjects/ Grades: English (C6), Mathematics (B3), Government (B3), Biology (C4), Agric. Science (C4), Financial Accounting (C6), Economics (C4), etc
Candidate’s Phone Contact: 08033173806

And many more colourful results (which are available in our office for confirmation)

For details or registration, feel free to contact the Director of Studies, Riche-Dad Education Consults, Bwari, Abuja on: 08064465717, 08075850108, or 08098802353

Or add us up on whatsApp: +2348186222802

You can visit our office or Study Centre/ Facility, located at:
Adjacent the JAMB CBT MODEL CENTRE, Kogo II or By Laura Hospital Crescent Junction, Kogo II, Bwari, Abuja

(1) (2) (Reply)

Embittered Students In South African Protest Naked Over Fees / This Frame Has A Great Message. Who Can Interpret It / Wow Pictures! This Boy Wears Skirts to School - Stirs Uniform Debate in SA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.