Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! - Career (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! (54400 Views)

MOUAU Sacks Additional 370 Staff. See Picture Of The Letter / A Picture Of A Slay Queen / Calling On All Serious Merchants To Register And Upload Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by Bamz(m): 3:45pm On May 22, 2016
Office workspace

2 Likes

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by mikron(m): 8:02pm On May 22, 2016
im a site and building contractor, we specialize on tile, mosaic, marble and granite tiles fixing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 22, 2016
MizMyColi:
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Call you no gree call, person go call you, you no go gree pick. No worry, I don leave your matter for God hand! angry
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by MizMyColi(f): 8:11pm On May 22, 2016
LastMumu:
Call you no gree call, person go call you, you no go gree pick. No worry, I don leave your matter for God hand! angry

I bin don't repent o o.
Choi.

Oya answer for Whatsapp.
Na one strange number I take message you.

Mabinu Segbo?
smiley
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by Danfuster(m): 8:34pm On May 22, 2016
Montalo:
Most a times its always that way. Getting stuck between two options. Sticking to your career path and ensuring you are passionate about it is always the best and fun as well. It may take time in yielding rewards but when it starts you are definitely gonna be wowed. Experience matters a lot in engineering. I once worked in a firm that literally pays me nothing but am enjoying skills I learnt from them those days now. But if your situation is extremely critical and you must survive, then take the one with the pay. But you must never loose focus. Always update yourself in technological knowledge. Save some cash for technical trainings having in mind you are gonna get back to your field ASAP.

thanks.. Appreciate this advice, I think I know what to do already... It's just saddening when you go through school to study a 5yrs course only to come out and earn less or same as those of 4yrs and less. Do indulge me if my last statement offends anyone, no pun intended
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by TrollinStone: 10:20pm On May 22, 2016
DuduParaPara:
Here is mine.

Table
Metal table spoon
Cooked rice
Salad
Meat.
Plate.

You think say Na only you sabi use phone?

Wait mk my guy return my phablet I go upload the pix.

Next person..!!!!

grin this one na workspace or chopspace? abi ya workin in canteen?
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by TrollinStone: 10:39pm On May 22, 2016
I go like come this ur office wink

oginga:

1 Like

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by zicoraads: 11:00pm On May 22, 2016
MizMyColi:

I bin don't repent o o.
Choi.

Oya answer for Whatsapp.
Na one strange number I take message you.

Mabinu Segbo?
smiley
Lastmumu...BBM too follow. And, you never repent undecided
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by MizMyColi(f): 10:23am On May 23, 2016
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
zicoraads:

Lastmumu...BBM too follow. And, you never repent undecided

*facepalm*
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by Engineermbugame(m): 12:04pm On May 23, 2016
Lol,my workplace.skills i use in surviving in school.shocked(proud of my work)
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by Engineermbugame(m): 12:22pm On May 23, 2016
Engineermbugame:
Lol,my workplace.skills i use in surviving in school.shocked(proud of my work)

1 Like

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by timpaker(m): 2:36pm On May 23, 2016
tolutweety:

Get me a wristwatch , brother.

I so love your workspace.

Pm?

Don't worry. You'll get one soon cool
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by tolutweety(m): 3:29pm On May 23, 2016
timpaker:

Don't worry. You'll get one soon cool

I am serious. I know before now that you are a fan of good wristwatches- I just dint know you loved it so much you had a tech work space for it.

I mean , I would even love to pay for it- A sport wrist watch.

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by timpaker(m): 3:40pm On May 23, 2016
tolutweety:

I am serious. I know before now that you are a fan of good wristwatches- I just dint know you loved it so much you had a tech work space for it.

I mean , I would even love to pay for it- A sport wrist watch.

Sport watches are usually digital and are quite useless when they get bad and their repairs reduces their lifespan, or do you know how to use a tachymeter? A watch with a tachymeter (mostly chronographs) features acts as a great digital timepiece. Hope you still remember your elementary physic> grin

Okay, I will get you one FoC! cool

By August when i'm done with one tasking assignment.
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by joseph1832(m): 3:45pm On May 23, 2016
timpaker:

Sport watches are usually digital and are quite useless when they get bad and their repairs reduces their lifespan, or do you know how to use a tachymeter? A watch with a tachymeter (mostly chronographs) features acts as a great digital timepiece. Hope you still remember your elementary physic> grin

Heeeey! How come you never offered to give me a wristwatch FOC eh, and I thought we were buddies. grin
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by timpaker(m): 3:48pm On May 23, 2016
joseph1832:
Heeeey! How come you never offered to give me a wristwatch FOC eh, and I thought we were buddies. grin

You came to Abuja and left un-noticed. tongue
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by tolutweety(m): 4:27pm On May 23, 2016
timpaker:

grin grin I still do know the function of a tachymeter .

Thanks buddy. smiley

August is just around the corner. cool

1 Like

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by SWG1: 7:20pm On May 23, 2016
[quote author=MizMyColi post=45810232][/quote]

No wonder you were bored. I'm bored already looking at that workspace, it's like it's just u and those gadget all day long right?
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by Getrich47(m): 8:15pm On May 23, 2016
Here we go
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by joseph1832(m): 10:28pm On May 23, 2016
timpaker:

You came to Abuja and left un-noticed. tongue
Believe me when I do come to Abuja, you'll notice. grin

1 Like

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by Sunnynwa: 9:18am On May 24, 2016
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
Nigeria's largest importers and exclusive distributors of wines champagnes and spirits , but we produce soaps thou....Eva soap and Meditol
you wan buy market? Halla

That must be Ekulo group. Emma Bishop Okonkwo, my elder bros good friend.

1 Like

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by cherryice(f): 12:37am On May 25, 2016
captain247:

I could sense jealousy in your comment and its not new to me cause that is what I face daily on-board working in the midst of men.
Wow babe!!! Im really wowed!!!!

NL is sure filled wt ppl frm differnt works n kinds too. Female captain, nice one maam

1 Like

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 8:22am On May 26, 2016
zeongeon:
A fun work place sure reduces stress and creates healthy work place relationship amongst staffs but if that's alcohol I see then you can promote Occupational Health Safety and Environment by not having to drink alcoholic beverages in the workplace as a worker who has had alcohol becomes a potential hazard. Occupational Health Safety and Environmental standards recommends portable water and non alcoholic beverages in the work place.
Kindly ask what my job entails and I will tell you more about OSH
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by Africanman123(m): 6:52pm On May 26, 2016
Farmers like me cannot post pictures right?
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by Nobody: 4:18am On May 27, 2016
My work spaces

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by Thompsonpet(m): 5:23pm On May 27, 2016
Greetings, pls I'm a student looking for a place to do my internship for 6 months. I'm in Petroleum Engineering from FUTO. Pls I wouldn't ming any engineering firm. Pls assist a brother. onwubikothompson@gmail.com ... 07039192402
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by Thompsonpet(m): 5:23pm On May 27, 2016
Greetings, pls I'm a student looking for a place to do my internship for 6 months. I'm in Petroleum Engineering from FUTO. Pls I wouldn't mind any engineering firm. Pls assist a brother. onwubikothompson@gmail.com ... 07039192402
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 30, 2016
19naia:

Also found that petrol can be used as refridgerant as it gets very cold when agitated under a state of vacuum. The engine produces the vacuum and agitation while consuming the fuel to run the genrator to make electricity ,and creates a refrigeration effect that can keep ice water or be harnessed as air conditioning. Its a way of having refrigerator and AC without drawing electricity from the generator or wasting extra fuel.

Interesting. I think it's worth exploring. What immediately comes to my mind is that the extreme agitation required to vaporise petrol will cause rapid degradation of machine parts. But I'm sure you have your way around this.
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by 19naia(m): 6:23pm On May 30, 2016
BoboYekini:
Interesting. I think it's worth exploring. What immediately comes to my mind is that the extreme agitation required to vaporise petrol will cause rapid degradation of machine parts. But I'm sure you have your way around this.

The agitation of fluid is not very difficult. The suction from the air intake of the engine (the air taken in through the air filter) can be routed through a hose and that hose routed to a container of fuel to suck the air out of the fuel container. Make an air inlet under the fuel and air will bubble up through the fuel and agitate it by force of bubbles. It does not make added stress to the engine/machine. It may put a small load on the engine but nothing compared to the load put on an engine for driving or turning an electricity generating turbine. Actually, the air-filters put load on the engine by blocking the free flow of suctioned air.
I already did a working model and the suction force created by the air intake of common engines is very powerful and the air filter, when removed ,actually reduces blockage of the air flow and that increase in flow is more than enough to make the suction for agitating the fuel.
So it actually balances out while the bubbling air through the fuel acts as a filter by trapping airborne particles in the liquid fuel, the air-filter removal is compensated for by the fuel/fluid catching the particles when the bubbles flow through.

An added airflow source may be needed, so I run two hoses with adjustable valves to control the rate of flow and pressure. One valve for regualr air and the other for the agaitated fuel air. Once the agitated fuel reaches refrigeration temperatures, it will not flow fuel vapors well ,as the cold will lock the fuel in its liquid state. So the other air flow valve can be shut off while the agitated fuel air can be opened and used alone along side another fuel source.
An alternative fuel source will need to be introduced to keep the engine firing once the fuel vapors start to refridgerate. I want to do this with a Cooking gas fuel system run on a generator and add a bit of Hydrogen to make it burn cleaner. If you design a proper petrol agitation container that does not splash fuel up to waste or escape, 1 liter of fuel can create refridgeration for at least 4 hours because it is not being consumed, just agitated. But loss of that petrol will happen through vaporization and that vaprorization reduces as the temperature of the petrol reduces. 1 liter of petrol will not power an airconditoner or refridgerator for more than an hour if plugged to electricity from a normal efficient generator. But also the savings is in not needing to buy the airconditioner or refridgerator when you can make it yourself and use agitated petrol rather than the kV consuming compressor systems used in common A/C and refridgerator systems. Petrol agitation will get cold enough to refridgerate and A/C but it may not work as a freezer to make ice block in a few hours. Maybe it can make ice block but i think it would take a full day and extreme insulation and possible additives. It may be possible to substitute or mix the petrol with strong Ogogoro. grin. I Am Not joking.

Its very easy to use cooking gas to power a generator , its cleaner and cost effective. I did it with hydrgen gas which is many times more volatile than cooking gas. And the flash arrestor to prevent explosions are very easy to make for cooking gas fuel even at home in nigeria -it can be made. The one for hydrogen gas is not easy to make, so i bought those. Hydrogen gas is very volatile and not efficiently produced or managed. Cooking gas will be good enough for Nigeria and an added petrol refrigeration system. The petrol refridgeration is also volatile but not so dangerous when managed as carefully as people manage a keg of petrol used to carry fuel to the generator. Cold fuel is less volatile than room temperature fuel so it is no more dangerous than fuel in a keg stored at home. Cold fuel will burn if exposed to fire(so do not chance it), but it will be slower to ignite as is with cars being slow to start in the icy winter weather regions of the world. I use a simple flash arrestor system beteen the engine air intake and the oetrol agitator. This prevents engine sparks from reaching the fuel in the agitator. Also the agitator container has an intake valve that allows air in but close if air tries to escape. One way flow of air that leads to the engine intake. If this one way valave was not there, the engine reverses suction for a moment when it slows down at shut off and that will push air back into the agitator awhich will push fuel up through the agitatior fuel container intake and spalsh fuel out into the environment and risk fire.

Flash arrestors and adequate one way valves are important for safety.

The bottom picture shows the flash arrestors. The black ones i bought and are good for hydrogen gas. The brass (good color) ones are the ones i made. I bought the brass(gold color) parts from pipe fitting shop and bought steel wool sponge used for washing pots in the kitchen. I fill the pipe tightly with the steel sponge and let the cooking gas pass through that as it flows to the engine. Gas will pass but flame and spark will be arrested at the pipe full of pressed steel sponge. The black ones are for hydrogen and the material pressed inside there is pressed in very tight and it is a mix of material to make it very tight because hydrogen is so volatile and diffusive that it can carry burning pass through sand, the same sand that will quench a petrol or cooking gas fire. The steel sponge method of flash arresting is good for cooking gas and petrol lines. Very simple and can be fashioned by a local welder in Nigeria if only they knew what to do. Hydrogen is another matter and is dangerous especially if you do not understand it or respect the danger beyon the dangers of petrol and cooking gas. Hydrogen will explode like a bomb every time, instantly all of it will flash as an explosion with not residual burn. Petrol and cooking gas will burn ordinarily for some time before exploding and that allows chance to escape. Hydrogen wastes no time, and explodes instantly before you even realize there was a danger of any sort. I deal in small quantities of hydrogen and know the range of explosivity per quantity. Its not a very concussive explosion because hydrogen has very low density, but it can be very dangerous in large quanities and within compressed volumes. I do not store hydrogen, i make it at time of consumption so that very little hydrogen is available between production and combustion.

The top picture shows my grass cutting small tractor with the agitator container on the ground. You can see clear color hoses i use to monitor what is flowing inside and also the container has a thick pipe out of the top with a black mass on top. That black mass on top of the agitator container is the one way valve system the allows air in but not out. It stops petrol from being blown out when i stop the engine and back flow pressures come at the end.
Also along the hose you will see where i inserted the brass home-made flash arrestors. I install them with a meter or more of hose length on either side of the flash arrestor, which gives added safety gaps. Brass pipes and fittings are not cheap but its possible to have a welder cut and weld together old discarded metal pipes into a useable flash arrestor in nigeria. I beleive iron/steel koin-koin is available in nigeria?

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by Nobody: 8:03am On May 31, 2016
19naia:

This is very clever. The agitation by air intake suction is just simple and beautiful in it's efficiency. I wonder if this is in use in any cars or commercial petrol machines. Do you have a schematic for the process? I cannot think of any obvious factors in design that would make this anything but a winning system.
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by MizMyColi(f): 9:53am On May 31, 2016
Africanman123:
Farmers like me cannot post pictures right?

Please do smiley
I would love to see.
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by Michaellegend(m): 3:55pm On May 31, 2016
Ike77503:
not a bad idea...pics are my Laboratory--instruments are GC's , atomic Absorption , ICP and ICP-MS, JET FUEL THERMAL OXIDATION TESTER, last pic work area... ...unlike some of you, I barely sit down lol though the comfort is outside the lab in our break-room
Good...Sir which state are u?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

"There Is Money In Every Dump Ground You See In Abuja";Man Shares His Story.PICS / Biography Of Herbert Wigwe: Age, Career, Networth, Wife, Children, Parent(photo) / Lady Who Sells Garri And Palm Oil During Her Service Shows Off Money She Made

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.