Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! (54390 Views)

MOUAU Sacks Additional 370 Staff. See Picture Of The Letter / A Picture Of A Slay Queen / Calling On All Serious Merchants To Register And Upload Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by Mopricelezz(f): 7:20am On May 21, 2016
obbasiasa:
At the accident and emergency kiss

OMG, a two year old? May God Almighty heal him...

1 Like

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by MizMyColi(f): 7:21am On May 21, 2016
adaweezy:

Mizmycoli shell worker wan marry you.

Mine is an Expat. Oil field expatsmiley

2 Likes

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by etenyong(m): 7:21am On May 21, 2016
Henrick007:
That's mine
This is nice job. pls do u base in Lagos? I ask this cos I want to do casement windows for my house.
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by speaktome(m): 7:21am On May 21, 2016
#MySignature #Mybusiness

1. My pointed grinder
2. My digital caliper
3. My shield/mask
4. My welding machine
5. My spanners
6. My Oxygen and Gas etc

Not My workshop but in a work site grin grin cheesy
#met/mat engr #

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by MizMyColi(f): 7:23am On May 21, 2016
oginga:

Those are hard currencies o.
Cool.

I wish someone who works in a bank vault will show us small sneek peek.

2 Likes

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by pimpchi(m): 7:23am On May 21, 2016
I love my Job.....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by BrandKing: 7:25am On May 21, 2016
Well....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by MARKone(m): 7:26am On May 21, 2016
obbasiasa:
I tot the topic is snap work place and upload?

Well, he is a 2year old male patient with extensive left lower limb ulcer and left hip and knee flexion contracture

Mr, the post said you should upload a pix of ur workplace, not this grammar u are blowing here. If u are a medical practitioner then upload the pix of the place u work, i.e if u choose to, instead of this helpless child u you just uploaded his wound online just to tell us u are a doctor, did the guardian of that child give u permission to do so

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by TCUBE(m): 7:27am On May 21, 2016
may the lord bless your hustle

1 Like

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by Boeing777pilot: 7:29am On May 21, 2016
That's mine...
I love my job...

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by PaulkillermanAg(m): 7:32am On May 21, 2016
obbasiasa:
if it was just for psychotic persons like you, I won't upload that picture, but it's because you are also an illerate, ignorant and poor that is my reason
This is a 2year old who had a skin infection and the care giver decided to go perform local treatment, now they have succeeded in increasing the suffering of the patient and the medical staff.
It's also a way to sensitize normal human being, (not he- goats like you) to know the suffering that children and patient go through so that they can visit the hospital and give assistance to these people that need it, instead of going to bar to drink to stupor
guy go fork yourself, uploading this here wasn't necessary 1 bit, u just being ignorant ...
If u had wanted to enlighten the public, about alternate health care and it's demerits, nothing stops you from starting a thread about it, that would have been more appropriate than this trash u did here..... It wasn't called for at all and doesn't depict u in the right light...
That is suppose to be someone's misery u just uploaded casually (on a fun thread) .... Brother, that us stupid of u; search your conscience u know the truth....... I can bet my most treasured assets, if u'll be a very young inexperienced doctor (most likely a House officer) , if u a nurse , (most likely a very junior Nursing officer) ....

No mature experienced health practitioner will act this foolishly and immaturely....

***spits***

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by Tolzeal(m): 7:32am On May 21, 2016
Same here... .
..... Work going smooth !

7 Likes

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by AKMoney1(m): 7:34am On May 21, 2016
feldido:
This is my office, though still expecting the office furnitures, operations will start very soon.

Bro where are you located and what's your services charges like? I believe we can transact biz in the future.
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by JoeCutie(m): 7:37am On May 21, 2016
I don't have a job...yet, but I do have a workplace, nonetheless. Something I do love doing. It keeps me living.

Here
:::: kiss cheesy

23 Likes 8 Shares

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by Ike77503(m): 7:38am On May 21, 2016
I'm sure the surrounding area of the Emergency Room would have been more appropriate my brother. the pic you uploaded can be a little too graphic for some folks. UNETHICAL? I think it is....but kudos to you for not showing the patient's face. make una no fight...it is well

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by obbasiasa(m): 7:39am On May 21, 2016
MARKone:

Mr, the post said you should upload a pix of ur workplace, not this grammar u are blowing here. If u are a medical practitioner then upload the pix of the place u work, i.e if u choose to, instead of this helpless child u you just uploaded his wound online just to tell us u are a doctor, did the guardian of that child give u permission to do so
lol, permission Do you know the patient? Or did you see the pix as one that need permission?
If I want to show I am a doctor, there are better ways, I have picture of myself in operating theater and I can take a pix of stethoscope
I write like someone with intelligence, please try using it because it can waste away
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by feldido(m): 7:40am On May 21, 2016
AKMoney1:

Bro where are you located and what's your services charges like? I believe we can transact biz in the future.

PORT HARCOURT.

From 10k upwards.
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by fashrola(m): 7:41am On May 21, 2016
This is where I call my Workspace.... I sweat, work and get paid

Houses the following

The Main propulsion engine of about 5544KW
Diesel generator Engine
Fuel Oil Purifier
Lube Oil Purifier
Oily Water Separator
Sewage Treatment Plant
Fresh water generator
Numerous pumps
Heat Exchanger
Refrigeration Unit
Etc

No Laptop grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by Jamean(f): 7:43am On May 21, 2016
Ok bye grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by obbasiasa(m): 7:45am On May 21, 2016
PaulkillermanAg:
guy go fork yourself, uploading this here wasn't necessary 1 bit, u just being ignorant ...
If u had wanted to enlighten the public, about alternate health care and it's demerits, nothing stops you from starting a thread about it, that would have been more appropriate than this trash u did here..... It wasn't called for at all and doesn't depict u in the right light...
That is suppose to be someone's misery u just uploaded casually (on a fun thread) .... Brother, that us stupid of u; search your conscience u know the truth....... I can bet my most treasured assets, if u'll be a very young inexperienced doctor (most likely a House officer) , if u a nurse , (most likely a very junior Nursing officer) ....

No mature experienced health practitioner will act this foolishly and immaturely....

***spits***
the last thing I will say to you is that, you write like someone with intelligence, please use it or it waste away (Dalwin law of use and disuse)
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by Nobody: 7:47am On May 21, 2016
My office space...this is my previous department, I'm in a new one right now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by Areaboyfriend(m): 7:47am On May 21, 2016
obbasiasa:
I tot the topic is snap work place and upload?

Well, he is a 2year old male patient with extensive left lower limb ulcer and left hip and knee flexion contracture
Even if the topic says so and your patients face wasn't shown. Don't you think that is very unethical. I also know the patient wasn't consented before taking that photo. Please do the needful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by Nobody: 7:48am On May 21, 2016
My workspace... when there's an active job.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by MizMyColi(f): 7:49am On May 21, 2016
cheesy
Jamean:
Ok bye grin
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by Bawsse(m): 7:49am On May 21, 2016
This mine!
My laptop My earphones My modem

1 Like

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by Nobody: 7:50am On May 21, 2016
obbasiasa:
At the accident and emergency kiss
A good doctor should know that putting up a graphic picture of a non consenting patient is totally unethical and an abuse of privilege. You could lose your job for what you just did in some sane climes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by evy1(m): 7:51am On May 21, 2016
MizMyColi:

Cool.

grin that is the cedis,Ghana currency.
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by happydays1(m): 7:53am On May 21, 2016
Mine is on roof tops solar things

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by MARKone(m): 7:53am On May 21, 2016
obbasiasa:
lol, permission Do you know the patient? Or did you see the pix as one that need permission?
If I want to show I am a doctor, there are better ways, I have picture of myself in operating theater and I can take a pix of stethoscope
I write like someone with intelligence, please try using it because it can waste away

A well trained Medical doctor won't be this Stupiid, I highly doubt you are one. Be there writing with intelligence, while you don't act like a person with one. One day you'll upload the pictures of a patient who will take you and that place you work down, through lawsuits. Be writing with intelligence because na only u be doctor wey dey this forum.

2 Likes

Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by oginga: 7:54am On May 21, 2016
MizMyColi:

Cool.

Lol.
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by Jamean(f): 7:55am On May 21, 2016
MizMyColi:
cheesy
Babe how far? grin
Re: SNAP A Picture Of Your Workspace And Upload Here. Simple!! by Kingzy4pep(m): 7:56am On May 21, 2016
Ike77503:
not a bad idea...pics are my Laboratory--instruments are GC's , atomic Absorption , ICP and ICP-MS, JET FUEL THERMAL OXIDATION TESTER, last pic work area... ...unlike some of you, I barely sit down lol though the comfort is outside the lab in our break-room
More like a geochemistry lab.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Biography Of Herbert Wigwe: Age, Career, Networth, Wife, Children, Parent(photo) / "There Is Money In Every Dump Ground You See In Abuja";Man Shares His Story.PICS / Lady Who Sells Garri And Palm Oil During Her Service Shows Off Money She Made

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.