Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

The Occultation Of Venus By The Sun In The Year Of Lucifer Anno Lucis 5776 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Occultation Of Venus By The Sun In The Year Of Lucifer Anno Lucis 5776 (3715 Views)

LAUNCHING VIDEO - Church Of Lucifer Opened In Colombia / Virgin Mary Miracle Of The Sun In Lagos On 28th Oct. 2017 (Video) / The First Church Of Lucifer Has Been Sites In Coulunbia. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Occultation Of Venus By The Sun In The Year Of Lucifer Anno Lucis 5776 by MrPresident1: 5:00pm On May 20, 2016
There is a rare astronomic event that will happen regarding planet Venus on the 6th of June 2016, in the year of Lucifer. This astronomic event has been called the Occultation of Venus by the sun.

Background

The year 2016 which according to the lunar calendar began on the 14th of September 2015, (and will end on Tuesday 4th October 2016) has been called the Year of Lucifer, Anno Lucis, the Year of Light . The year is actually the year 5776.

This year is also a year of Jubilee. The year of Jubilee is the end of a 7 cycle of Shemetta or sabbatical years, or 49 years in all, it is a year of liberty wherein freedom is proclaimed to every slave or bond-person or prisoner throughout the land. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jubilee_(biblical)

The planet Venus is called the Morning star, or Lucifer. Lucifer is also the name given to the leading ruling empires or countries in the world.

Jesus Christ, whom we are all eagerly expecting, is the authentic Lucifer of the world, He is the only one who has the Father’s rightful authority to rule the earth.
Re: The Occultation Of Venus By The Sun In The Year Of Lucifer Anno Lucis 5776 by MrPresident1: 5:08pm On May 20, 2016
The Occulting of Venus by the sun

The sun will be occulting Venus on the 6th of June 2016. Occultation is described as ‘an event that occurs when one object is hidden by another object that passes between it and the observer’ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occultation. Venus will be blocked from view by the sun because it will be passing behind the sun. Venus will be hidden.

This occulting of Venus and the ‘coincidence’ of its timing could well be interpreted as ‘the symbolic end of the present Lucifer and the rising up of the new and authentic Lucifer’.

A rare astronomic event involving the planet Venus, in the year of Lucifer, in the year of Jubilee, should definitely elicit the interest of everyone who is expecting the return of Jesus Christ. This is because the return of Jesus Christ is the end of slavery for Israel (Negros) and the world.
Re: The Occultation Of Venus By The Sun In The Year Of Lucifer Anno Lucis 5776 by MrPresident1: 5:16pm On May 20, 2016
Bible prophecies

Isaiah 63:4
For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come.

The Day of the Lord’s vengeance is in Heart, and the year of His redeemed has come.

Luke 21:25
And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

This is a very specific verse from Luke telling us that there shall be signs in the sun, in the moon and in the stars, and there will be distress of nations. These signs will precede the coming of the Son of man, and when we see these signs, we should rejoice, because our redemption draws close. Negros, are you listening to me? You are the true Israelites of the Bible, your misery is ending.

In addition, many prophecies have been fulfilled, the falling away has occurred and the son of perdition has been revealed, Paul tells us that this special day, the day of the coming of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ will not come until these two things happen. These two events have come to pass.
Re: The Occultation Of Venus By The Sun In The Year Of Lucifer Anno Lucis 5776 by MrPresident1: 5:20pm On May 20, 2016
The Gospel of God has been preached to the whole world. Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism etc., they are all variants of the Gospel of God. And for those who may have not heard the gospel (many Christians hide under this excuse that because the gospel has not been preached to the world Jesus cannot come now), Paul in Romans says:

Romans 2:13
For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.
14 For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves: 15 Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another; ) 16 In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.

[size=14pt]Repent! The Kingdom of God is here.[/size]
Re: The Occultation Of Venus By The Sun In The Year Of Lucifer Anno Lucis 5776 by 123CarZ(m): 5:45pm On May 20, 2016
This one is strong

Bring the holy cane

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Occultation Of Venus By The Sun In The Year Of Lucifer Anno Lucis 5776 by MrPresident1: 9:22am On May 21, 2016
123CarZ:
This one is strong

Bring the holy cane

grin

My thread is easy to understand joor, I even watered down so many things, just to make it easier to comprehend grin
Re: The Occultation Of Venus By The Sun In The Year Of Lucifer Anno Lucis 5776 by Ishilove: 7:57pm On May 21, 2016
MrPresident1, you need a wife to distract you from all these undecided

1 Like

Re: The Occultation Of Venus By The Sun In The Year Of Lucifer Anno Lucis 5776 by Ranchhoddas: 9:44pm On May 21, 2016
Awon werey 100%
Re: The Occultation Of Venus By The Sun In The Year Of Lucifer Anno Lucis 5776 by peteregwu(m): 1:01am On May 22, 2016
This man is a man of all religions. So all religions are preaching the gospel. Is that what your Bible told you......does your Bible also tells you that Jesus christ is "lucifer?" I guess you must be on on something. Or you wrote your own Bible.
Re: The Occultation Of Venus By The Sun In The Year Of Lucifer Anno Lucis 5776 by MrPresident1: 6:02am On May 22, 2016
Ishilove:
MrPresident1, you need a wife to distract you from all these undecided

Coman be my third wife grin
Re: The Occultation Of Venus By The Sun In The Year Of Lucifer Anno Lucis 5776 by MrPresident1: 6:04am On May 22, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Awon werey 100%

Just like it was said of Noah until the ark was closed, then the true Awon werey 100% were revealed.

1 Like

Re: The Occultation Of Venus By The Sun In The Year Of Lucifer Anno Lucis 5776 by MrPresident1: 6:11am On May 22, 2016
peteregwu:
This man is a man of all religions. So all religions are preaching the gospel. Is that what your Bible told you......does your Bible also tells you that Jesus christ is "lucifer?" I guess you must be on on something. Or you wrote your own Bible.

Religion is a way to God, God is not religious. If you are faithful in the religion He chooses for you, He will eventually reveal Himself to you, and you willl find Him.

Bros, you have not read that part of the Bible where Jesus Christ describes Himself as the bright and morning star, right?

Lucifer means morning star, lucifer is not a bad word, good lucifers shine the light and knowledge of God, bad lucifers shine evil light and knowledge, they try to work against God, so they are called satan meaning adversary.
Re: The Occultation Of Venus By The Sun In The Year Of Lucifer Anno Lucis 5776 by Ishilove: 6:28am On May 22, 2016
MrPresident1:

Coman be my third wife grin
I will kill the previous two and make myself the number 1 grin
Re: The Occultation Of Venus By The Sun In The Year Of Lucifer Anno Lucis 5776 by MrPresident1: 6:37am On May 22, 2016
Ishilove:

I will kill the previous two and make myself the number 1 grin

Dem go dey look you make you kill them abi grin

U wee compete for my love nii cheesy
Re: The Occultation Of Venus By The Sun In The Year Of Lucifer Anno Lucis 5776 by Israel5(m): 6:41am On May 22, 2016
Tsk!
Re: The Occultation Of Venus By The Sun In The Year Of Lucifer Anno Lucis 5776 by Ishilove: 9:21am On May 22, 2016
MrPresident1:

Dem go dey look you make you kill them abi grin

U wee compete for my love nii cheesy
Lmao! Yeyenatu cheesy
Re: The Occultation Of Venus By The Sun In The Year Of Lucifer Anno Lucis 5776 by Nobody: 9:29am On May 22, 2016
gringrin. Are you kidding me?
Re: The Occultation Of Venus By The Sun In The Year Of Lucifer Anno Lucis 5776 by PastorAIO: 2:13pm On May 22, 2016
This is all very interesting. Please OP, what is the difference between an occultation and a superior conjunction because I thought they were they same thing and a superior conjunction occurs quite regularly. I think it's every 216 days.
Re: The Occultation Of Venus By The Sun In The Year Of Lucifer Anno Lucis 5776 by MrPresident1: 3:25pm On May 23, 2016
Ishilove:

Lmao! Yeyenatu cheesy

You don't want to fight for love? You will not fight for your right? cheesy
Re: The Occultation Of Venus By The Sun In The Year Of Lucifer Anno Lucis 5776 by Ishilove: 3:50pm On May 23, 2016
MrPresident1:

You don't want to fight for love? You will not fight for your right? cheesy
I will need to be motivated to fight for love. cheesy

A husband like you will make me age pre-maturely because your own idea of fun will be staring at esoteric documents and mystic stones cheesy
Re: The Occultation Of Venus By The Sun In The Year Of Lucifer Anno Lucis 5776 by MrPresident1: 4:30pm On May 23, 2016
Ishilove:

I will need to be motivated to fight for love. cheesy

A husband will make me age pre-maturely because your own idea of fun will be staring at esoteric documents and mystic stones cheesy

LMAO at staring at esoteric documents.

Ishi, do you know that a man with only one wife cannot enjoy life? The woman will be relaxed grin, and over time she will lose her touch grin. But when she knows that she has competitors, she will constantly be upgrading herself in order to continue to catch her husband's attention.

Imagine three beautiful women competing for only your attention grin, you go enjoy and chop life tire, because they will continuously seek to outdo or undermine themselves, and you as the man will just be enjoying like termite wen enter sugar cheesy cheesy
Re: The Occultation Of Venus By The Sun In The Year Of Lucifer Anno Lucis 5776 by Ishilove: 4:33pm On May 23, 2016
MrPresident1:

LMAO at staring at esoteric documents.

Ishi, do you know that a man with only one wife cannot enjoy life? The woman will be relaxed grin, and over time she will lose her touch grin. But when she knows that she has competitors, she will constantly be upgrading herself in order to continue to catch her husband's attention.

Imagine three beautiful women competing for only your attention grin, you go enjoy and chop life tire, because they will continuously seek to outdo or undermine themselves, and you as the man will just be enjoying like termite wen enter sugar cheesy cheesy
Lol. After reading this, it seems it is you wee kee, not my rivals. cheesy

You want to eat your cake and have it. Balogun laarin obirin cheesy cheesy
Re: The Occultation Of Venus By The Sun In The Year Of Lucifer Anno Lucis 5776 by MrPresident1: 4:42pm On May 23, 2016
Ishilove:

Lol. After reading this, it seems it is you wee kee, not my rivals. cheesy

You want to eat your cake and have it. Balogun laarin obirin cheesy cheesy

Una go gather kill una husband cheesy lmao, one of you must leak the secret to gain more favour with me hahaha rotflmao cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Occultation Of Venus By The Sun In The Year Of Lucifer Anno Lucis 5776 by Ishilove: 5:39pm On May 23, 2016
MrPresident1:

Una go gather kill una husband cheesy lmao, one of you must leak the secret to gain more favour with me hahaha rotflmao cheesy cheesy cheesy
Will I also be allowed to marry more than one husband? wink
Re: The Occultation Of Venus By The Sun In The Year Of Lucifer Anno Lucis 5776 by MrPresident1: 6:46pm On May 23, 2016
Ishilove:

Will I also be allowed to marry more than one husband? wink

Women are not created to handle more than one man's essence, a woman's body (as common to we all) produces antibodies to counter antigens (foreign bodies) in her system, semen containing spermatozoa is actually an antigen in a woman's body, her body will recognise the sperm as a foreign body and will react to create antibodies to destroy it. But overtime, the body will come to realise that that semen that comes in regularly is its own and will learn to tolerate it. Now imagine a woman collecting many essences from different men into her blood stream, imagine the confusion it would create, imagine the riot in her system. This is a very strong reason why many women today are spiritually disjointed, looking old and haggard, worn beyond their ages. The ancients are wise, this is why they placed premium of virginity, and on chastity. But the beast has turned everything upside down, his punishment is assured.

But let me let you in on a secret cheesy, don't tell anybody o grin, in the kingdom, when our bodies are changed and we become celestial, the d!ck also will become celestial grin, you will be given a husband with very strooong d!ck shocked cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Occultation Of Venus By The Sun In The Year Of Lucifer Anno Lucis 5776 by Ishilove: 6:49pm On May 23, 2016
MrPresident1:

Women are not created to handle more than one man's essence, a woman's body (as common to we all) produces antibodies to counter antigens (foreign bodies) in her system, semen containing spermatozoa is actually an antigen in a woman's body, her body will recognise the sperm as a foreign body and will react to create antibodies to destroy it. But overtime, the body will come to realise that that semen that comes in regularly is its own and will learn to tolerate it. Now imagine a woman collecting many essences from different men into her blood stream, imagine the confusion it would create, imagine the riot in her system. This is a very strong reason why many women today are spiritually disjointed, looking old and haggard, worn beyond their ages. The ancients are wise, this is why they placed premium of virginity, and on chastity. But the beast has turned everything upside down, his punishment is assured.

[/b]But let me let you in on a secret cheesy, don't tell anybody o grin, in the kingdom, when our bodies are changed and we become celestial, the d!ck also will become celestial grin, you will be given a husband with very strooong d!ck shocked cool
Lmaaaaaaaoooooo!! This guy yaf kee me oooooooo!!! cheesy cheesy

Rotfl!

1 Like

Re: The Occultation Of Venus By The Sun In The Year Of Lucifer Anno Lucis 5776 by Ishilove: 6:50pm On May 23, 2016
Werey ni bobo yi sha cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Occultation Of Venus By The Sun In The Year Of Lucifer Anno Lucis 5776 by Ishilove: 7:02pm On May 23, 2016
MrPresident1, jokes apart though, it's rather odd that men Can screw around but women can't.

Be that as it may polygamy really does not have a place in the modern world. The scriptures say the men should find pleasure and rest on the bosoms of the wife of their youth. Marrying a second wife is just simply 'oju kokoro'. Greed. Longa throat. That's why I will so wed in court so that if hubby wants to fvck up, I wee bust his cheating ass with a charge of bigamy.
Re: The Occultation Of Venus By The Sun In The Year Of Lucifer Anno Lucis 5776 by MrPresident1: 7:20pm On May 23, 2016
Ishilove:
MrPresident1, jokes apart though, it's rather odd that men Can screw around but women can't.

Be that as it may polygamy really does not have a place in the modern world. The scriptures say the men should find pleasure and rest on the bosoms of the wife of their youth. Marrying a second wife is just simply 'oju kokoro'. Greed. Longa throat. That's why I will so wed in court so that if hubby wants to fvck up, I wee bust his cheating ass with a charge of bigamy.

Yeah, I do agree with you that the realities of the times we are in makes it ojukokoro to venture into polygamy, but there may be extenuating circumstances, many times it is the woman who forces the man to look outside, some men may even hide under the shadow of religion. If we were in an agrarian society without high technology, where a man's household is his workforce, and the size of it measures his wealth, for reasons of pride and to shine over other women, I think it is the woman herself who will marry other women for her husband.

Men can screw around because they are givers, they give, but the woman's body is a sacred temple, only a true and worthy man should worship therein.

Ishi, even if you wed in court, if judge sentences the father of your children to jail, na you go appeal by yourself o, you go tell judge say you don forgive am say make dem allow una to dey go house. How will you face his family or your own family,or your children, the woman who sent her husband to jail because he married another man? them go tell you say kin ni oju o ri ri? Court ko, kootu ni.

Or the judge will grant you divorce and splitting of assets, my dear, to what end when companionship is ordained by the Most High Himself? It is a man's world ruled by the women we give our hearts to. Pray for your own husband, everything between both of you will be seamless, God hears prayer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Occultation Of Venus By The Sun In The Year Of Lucifer Anno Lucis 5776 by Ishilove: 7:33pm On May 23, 2016
MrPresident1:

Yeah, I do agree with you that the realities of the times we are in makes it ojukokoro to venture into polygamy, but there may be extenuating circumstances, many times it is the woman who forces the man to look outside, some men may even hide under the shadow of religion. If we were in an agrarian society without high technology, where a man's household is his workforce, and the size of it measures his wealth, for reasons of pride and to shine over other women, I think it is the woman herself who will marry other women for her husband.

Men can screw around because they are givers, they give, but the woman's body is a sacred temple, only a true and worthy man should worship therein.

Ishi, even if you wed in court, if judge sentences the father of your children to jail, na you go appeal by yourself o, you go tell judge say you don forgive am say make dem allow una to dey go house. How will you face his family or your own family,or your children, the woman who sent her husband to jail because he married another man? them go tell you say kin ni oju o ri ri? Court ko, kootu ni.

Or the judge will grant you divorce and splitting of assets, my dear, to what end when companionship is ordained by the Most High Himself? It is a man's world ruled by the women we give our hearts to. Pray for your own husband, everything between both of you will be seamless, God hears prayer.
What struck me most in your post is the last paragraph. When I see stories of marriages crashing, I don't see where God is mentioned. I met her/him, we fell in love, we married etc.

I often ask myself if these peeps factor the God equation into their marriages. Yes love, understanding, friendship, compatibility and attraction are very important variables, but what about the most important factor: THE WILL OF GOD?
Re: The Occultation Of Venus By The Sun In The Year Of Lucifer Anno Lucis 5776 by MrPresident1: 7:48pm On May 23, 2016
Ishilove:

What struck me most in your post is the last paragraph. When I see stories of marriages crashing, I don't see where God is mentioned. I met her/him, we fell in love, we married etc.

I often ask myself if these peeps factor the God equation into their marriages. Yes love, understanding, friendship, compatibility and attraction are very important variables, but what about the most important factor: THE WILL OF GOD?

The way the world is presently formatted is responsible for weakness of the marriages of our time. The world is upside down due to the work of the beast in power, all nonsense will end when the Owner of the sceptre comes. And He is here already.

There are no mistakes or coincidences in creation, every experience is part of the process of evolution, part of learning, God is the One who decrees everything, and every experience we pass through is ordained by Him. Experiences to punish, to teach, to reform, to bless etc., they add up at the end when purpose is revealed. You cannot do anything outside God.

I met him, we fell in love, we married, and we lived happily ever after exists only in Hollywood or Nollywood cheesy, I think it is a warped ideal. Our parents, well, many of them never 'fell' in love, yet they had stronger marriages.

May the kingdom of God come quickly.

1 Like

Re: The Occultation Of Venus By The Sun In The Year Of Lucifer Anno Lucis 5776 by Ishilove: 7:55pm On May 23, 2016
MrPresident1:

The way the world is presently formatted is responsible for weakness of the marriages of our time. The world is upside down due to the work of the beast in power, all nonsense will end when the Owner of the sceptre comes. And He is here already.

There are no mistakes or coincidences in creation, every experience is part of the process of evolution, part of learning, God is the One who decrees everything, and every experience we pass through is ordained by Him. Experiences to punish, to teach, to reform, to bless etc., they add up at the end when purpose is revealed. You cannot do anything outside God.

I met him, we fell in love, we married, and we lived happily ever after exists only in Hollywood or Nollywood cheesy, I think it is a warped ideal. Our parents, well, many of them never 'fell' in love, yet they had stronger marriages.

May the kingdom of God come quickly.

Lol. My parents fell in love o. Village love. grin Pops gave her side eye and her footsteps changed. wink

Decades down the line they're still going on strong cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Impregnated Mary The Mother Of Jesus / "7.7 Million Animal Species. How Did They All Fit In, In Noah’s Ark? - Man Asks / Rccg 2019 Family Weekend Manual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.