Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,534 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

To The Atheist, And Then Everyone Else: One Single Proof Of God's Existence - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To The Atheist, And Then Everyone Else: One Single Proof Of God's Existence (1239 Views)

Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof For God's Existence. / Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion / Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Atheist, And Then Everyone Else: One Single Proof Of God's Existence by bee444: 5:32pm On May 20, 2016
More than 2000 years ago, Jesus was on the earth. He re-affirmed God's greatness and made us all to believe that God truly exist. Even those that now call themselves etheist were once believers or have had some sort of relationship with God.

1 John 1:5, was written over 2000 years ago. Time when there were no scientific evidence to prove anything. Time when stones and bamboo sticks were used to kindle fires.

Then came this particular verse; 1 John 1:5 "God is light, in Him there is no darkness at all". We all know this verse very well. But we've never really thought deep what this means. Yes, God is light, and yes, darkness comprehend Him not. But since the world we live in now requires evidence for virtually everything we mutter or believe in, here is the proof of that verse of scripture quoted above..

Re: To The Atheist, And Then Everyone Else: One Single Proof Of God's Existence by deeplow: 6:05pm On May 20, 2016
Not an atheist, but this is not enough proof. Convince an atheist with facts not faith.

There is no proof that the bible was written over 2000 years ago, you only believe because of your belief.

Even without matchsticks, they made fire, and would have known that it had no shadow at the time. That could have formed as inspiration to whoever was "writing".

Plus, i dont think in that Bible verse, they meant fire as light. so, the picture is irrelevant.

Humble opinion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To The Atheist, And Then Everyone Else: One Single Proof Of God's Existence by Amberon11: 7:20pm On May 20, 2016
this is so true.
Re: To The Atheist, And Then Everyone Else: One Single Proof Of God's Existence by taurus25(m): 8:23pm On May 20, 2016
lol....this is ridiculous grin grin........so god is what. PHOTONS now?... cool

1 Like

Re: To The Atheist, And Then Everyone Else: One Single Proof Of God's Existence by johnydon22(m): 9:45pm On May 20, 2016
..lol..
Re: To The Atheist, And Then Everyone Else: One Single Proof Of God's Existence by ValentineMary(m): 9:53pm On May 20, 2016
OP u just make me waste MB open this. Mtchewww
Re: To The Atheist, And Then Everyone Else: One Single Proof Of God's Existence by frank317: 9:58pm On May 20, 2016
This should go to joke section...God must b a joke
Re: To The Atheist, And Then Everyone Else: One Single Proof Of God's Existence by finofaya: 10:53pm On May 20, 2016
Please read some physics books.

By the way, the candles which we use in our coven produce flames which cast shadows. Because we are so full of darkness.

4 Likes

Re: To The Atheist, And Then Everyone Else: One Single Proof Of God's Existence by Uyi168: 1:43am On May 21, 2016
trying to convince an atheist that God exists using d bible is simply ridiculous...reason beinq that d credility of d bible itself is in question...
Re: To The Atheist, And Then Everyone Else: One Single Proof Of God's Existence by Weah96: 4:05am On May 21, 2016
Wait, I've been sipping on some Hennessy so please bear with me. Did this OP just put up a photo of a lit match as proof of the resurrected Jew?

I saw a video earlier today of a nude female with one leg hopping across the street smoking a cigarette or something. No kidding. The OPs own is minor foolishness. He get time to recover.

1 Like

Re: To The Atheist, And Then Everyone Else: One Single Proof Of God's Existence by waice6571: 7:44am On May 21, 2016
Trying to convince an atheist that God exists using d bible is simply ridiculous...reason beinq that d credility of d bible itself is in question...

Your thought is simply because of 2 Corinthians 4:3
But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
Re: To The Atheist, And Then Everyone Else: One Single Proof Of God's Existence by waice6571: 7:46am On May 21, 2016
Uyi168:
trying to convince an atheist that God exists using d bible is simply ridiculous...reason beinq that d credility of d bible itself is in question...

2 Corinthians 4:3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
Re: To The Atheist, And Then Everyone Else: One Single Proof Of God's Existence by Nobody: 11:45am On May 21, 2016
Dammmmmmmmmnnnnn................

This is enough proof. Take me to Church grin grin

1 Like

Re: To The Atheist, And Then Everyone Else: One Single Proof Of God's Existence by knowyaself3: 3:50pm On May 21, 2016
bee444:
More than 2000 years ago, Jesus was on the earth. He re-affirmed God's greatness and made us all to believe that God truly exist. Even those that now call themselves etheist were once believers or have had some sort of relationship with God.

1 John 1:5, was written over 2000 years ago. Time when there were no scientific evidence to prove anything. Time when stones and bamboo sticks were used to kindle fires.

Then came this particular verse; 1 John 1:5 "God is light, in Him there is no darkness at all". We all know this verse very well. But we've never really thought deep what this means. Yes, God is light, and yes, darkness comprehend Him not. But since the world we live in now requires evidence for virtually everything we mutter or believe in, here is the proof of that verse of scripture quoted above..

Jesus never came to this earth. It is all a scam: https://www.nairaland.com/2588522/christs-existence-not-substantiated-historical
Do some research and stop believing lies.
Re: To The Atheist, And Then Everyone Else: One Single Proof Of God's Existence by Oluwaseytiano(m): 8:10pm On May 21, 2016
This is pure rubbish
Re: To The Atheist, And Then Everyone Else: One Single Proof Of God's Existence by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 21, 2016
Atheists are just bunch of confused humans grasped by fear of the unknown. Deep within, they know that supernatural is part of mankind but too stubborn to embrace the light.
Re: To The Atheist, And Then Everyone Else: One Single Proof Of God's Existence by taurus25(m): 8:34pm On May 21, 2016
HenryDion:
Atheists are just bunch of confused humans grasped by fear of the unknown. Deep within, they know that supernatural is part of mankind but too stubborn to embrace the light.
tongue
Re: To The Atheist, And Then Everyone Else: One Single Proof Of God's Existence by ValentineMary(m): 8:37pm On May 21, 2016
HenryDion:
Deep within u know there is no God. U just want to impress ur family and friends and pretend as though u believe.

1 Like

Re: To The Atheist, And Then Everyone Else: One Single Proof Of God's Existence by Oluwaseytiano(m): 9:03pm On May 21, 2016
ValentineMary:

Deep within u know there is no God. U just want to impress ur family and friends and pretend as though u believe.
True bro, the gospel has to be spread. This generation of Nigerian youths have to be free
Re: To The Atheist, And Then Everyone Else: One Single Proof Of God's Existence by donnffd(m): 9:21pm On May 21, 2016
Woaw, you have convinced me...i am no longer an atheist...thank you buddha...oh sorry, is it jesus? My bad, thank you jesus
Re: To The Atheist, And Then Everyone Else: One Single Proof Of God's Existence by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 21, 2016
Op, you lost validity of your claim when you wrote 2000 years ago. Need I remind you that Gheghis khan of the Mongolian Empire existed before Jesus and the Christianity religion, Over time, Gheghis khan died and his then Empire known as the today's country of Mongol is still into existence till today, Now that is proof Ghenghis once existed but when the table is turned, That Niqqa Jesus aint got a pin to prove that he once existed.

Let me lay a reality on you real quick, No account was ever seen of the birth date and date death of your niqqa Jesus but my chinko Ghenghis Khan existed before Jesus conception and we still have his pictures, collapsed Empire turned country, artefacts and lagacy. Seriously, Christians ought to learn that questioning attitude of a 5 year old.

1 Like

Re: To The Atheist, And Then Everyone Else: One Single Proof Of God's Existence by tartar9(m): 12:15am On May 22, 2016
*facepalm* stop embarrassing we theists.

1 Like

Re: To The Atheist, And Then Everyone Else: One Single Proof Of God's Existence by ValentineMary(m): 6:58am On May 22, 2016
Oluwaseytiano:
True bro, the gospel has to be spread. This generation of Nigerian youths have to be free
I swear. Imagine last night one of my class mates then in secondary school said studying science is rubbish because all is vanity. People are getting more ret*rded by d day

(1) (Reply)

The Untold Story Of The Systematic Genocide Of Muslim In Southern Kaduna / Songs I Composed Were Recorded And Produced Without My Knowledge / My First Sex Experience With A Campus Girl!!! (with pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.