Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Iheanacho Named Deadliest Striker In EPL - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Iheanacho Named Deadliest Striker In EPL (36281 Views)

Chelsea FC Include "Want Away Striker" Diego Costa In EPL Squad For 2017/2018 / Kelechi Iheanacho Named The Most Lethal Striker To Have Ever Graced The EPL. / Iheanacho Named In Man City Squad For Champions League Tie With Steaua Bucharest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iheanacho Named Deadliest Striker In EPL by StepTwo: 9:31pm On May 20, 2016
to show how dead EPL has become.
Re: Iheanacho Named Deadliest Striker In EPL by kushma(m): 9:31pm On May 20, 2016
Kkkkk today is my birthday do the needful please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iheanacho Named Deadliest Striker In EPL by jojothaiv(m): 9:32pm On May 20, 2016
blueto:

Enough of the detractions.

Iheanacho is a very phenomenal footballer that need to evolve and maintain such status. We need to hype him so that he can believe resolutely on himself for greater achievement, at least players tend to moil and perform to their optimum and apex level when they are hyped, because they don't want to lose such prestige.
You dey mind them, why una dey hype Messi, Ronaldo and co....

He's an African man, and we are proud of him...

3 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Named Deadliest Striker In EPL by Gokeli23(m): 9:32pm On May 20, 2016
blueto:
No, and I am not his epigone. I am a lexical connoisseur and erudite by God's Grace smiley .
u be e cuzin
Re: Iheanacho Named Deadliest Striker In EPL by EmmaOgbu(m): 9:32pm On May 20, 2016
G
Re: Iheanacho Named Deadliest Striker In EPL by Amberon11: 9:32pm On May 20, 2016
rotflmao to Syria grin grin
Marlicque:

Woo Guy, One millions likes for you!!!!!! You said my mind! Na so dem say Mikel is the best passer of the ball in EPL. And before you know it, any small thing Mikel don pass ball go back smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Named Deadliest Striker In EPL by kossyablaze(m): 9:33pm On May 20, 2016
ladyF:

lol this guy can never end up with Mikel's stats. Tufiakwa!!! grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
baby we av a date 2mrw
Re: Iheanacho Named Deadliest Striker In EPL by macaranta(m): 9:35pm On May 20, 2016
Nice one
Re: Iheanacho Named Deadliest Striker In EPL by nikaleyot: 9:37pm On May 20, 2016
Vanquay:
Deadliest striker in Europe yet some Motherfuckers_ will be masturbating that LA Liga is best in the world.

LA liga without south Americans is utter thrash and Spain is attractive because of language barrier bitter truth
What are you trying to say?

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Named Deadliest Striker In EPL by YINKS89(m): 9:42pm On May 20, 2016
Vanquay:
Deadliest striker in Europe yet some Motherfuckers_ will be masturbating that LA Liga is best in the world.

LA liga without south Americans is utter thrash and Spain is attractive because of language barrier bitter truth
e b like say u do waec 7 times because of english..... They said epl and not europe...... Dey read news nw.

2 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Named Deadliest Striker In EPL by DRJECKYLL(m): 9:47pm On May 20, 2016
Product of biafra
Re: Iheanacho Named Deadliest Striker In EPL by Bollinger(m): 9:48pm On May 20, 2016
reverendfather:
them done start to they bobo this boy head, na so dem do Mikel, o mikel this Mikel that, the perfect replacement for jay jay okocha.

the dude felt like he was on top of the world not realising he was gradually losing his footballing prowess.
what is Mikel today? people only talk about him today when they want to replace their faulty seatbelts

No mind them. Deadlier that Aguero, Vardy, and Kane abi? Na so dem go de talk wetin dem no understand.
Re: Iheanacho Named Deadliest Striker In EPL by Srallens(m): 9:49pm On May 20, 2016
Vanquay:

. Did you even understand what you just posted?

2 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Named Deadliest Striker In EPL by Respect55(m): 9:51pm On May 20, 2016
xtgozie:
Well done cousin
I just dey laf u
Re: Iheanacho Named Deadliest Striker In EPL by ladyF(f): 9:52pm On May 20, 2016
kossyablaze:
baby we av a date 2mrw
lol just come to nairaland with your popcorn and 3D glasses, you'll meet me here. Can't wait dearie kiss
Re: Iheanacho Named Deadliest Striker In EPL by chrystalC(m): 9:53pm On May 20, 2016
reverendfather:
them done start to they bobo this boy head, na so dem do Mikel, o mikel this Mikel that, the perfect replacement for jay jay okocha.

the dude felt like he was on top of the world not realising he was gradually losing his footballing prowess.
what is Mikel today? people only talk about him today when they want to replace their faulty seatbelts

I'm not a chelsea fan buh I can confidently tell you John Obi Mikel is one of Nigeria's most decorated players with so many trophies to show, Epl, carling cup, fa cup, champions league, europa league, and he has even won what most outstanding players like even ROONEY, RONALDO and MESSI hasn't. A cup wif his country. When chelsea flushed bouh 11 players, likes of kalou, malouda et al, mikel was and is still there, a great force to reckon with in chelsea too. So tel me if that's not achievement enough, I wonder what it is then?....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iheanacho Named Deadliest Striker In EPL by Segadem(m): 9:55pm On May 20, 2016
reverendfather:

kai,see finishing,are u sure u are reverend father? cheesy grin
Re: Iheanacho Named Deadliest Striker In EPL by Akposkool(m): 9:58pm On May 20, 2016
reverendfather:

what are you smoking? Mikel has proved everyone wrong and has won all there is to win.
Tee you compare him with your spoilt seat belt. Criminal

2 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Named Deadliest Striker In EPL by bilazego(m): 10:00pm On May 20, 2016
blueto:
No, and I am not his epigone. I am a lexical connoisseur and erudite by God's Grace smiley .

Easy bros, we are in Nigeria and our presidio no hear englis o.
Re: Iheanacho Named Deadliest Striker In EPL by Segadem(m): 10:01pm On May 20, 2016
Srallens:
. Did you even understand what you just posted?
I think say Na only me ... grin
Re: Iheanacho Named Deadliest Striker In EPL by ritababe(f): 10:01pm On May 20, 2016
YINKS89:
e b like say u do waec 7 times because of english..... They said epl and not europe...... Dey read news nw.

lol
Re: Iheanacho Named Deadliest Striker In EPL by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 20, 2016
blueto:
We should be sanguine that Guardiola's coming will be auspicious and nifty for the him.

wetin person no go see for Nairaland...

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Named Deadliest Striker In EPL by osamaBUSH(m): 10:07pm On May 20, 2016
blueto:
shockedshockedshocked

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Named Deadliest Striker In EPL by Segadem(m): 10:11pm On May 20, 2016
blueto:
what a retorsm answer to that castisphorusal question,bro u are to much for that garusypos grammar grin grin grin grin

NOTE: My own grammar can not be found in earth's dictionary but pluto's

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Named Deadliest Striker In EPL by Femich18(m): 10:16pm On May 20, 2016
ladyF:
lol this guy can never end up with Mikel's stats. Tufiakwa!!! grin
It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
Ehen ehen.. Xo u sef dey talk football...Anyway wetin be that "F" biko
Re: Iheanacho Named Deadliest Striker In EPL by YINKS89(m): 10:18pm On May 20, 2016
ritababe:

lol
dats d truth nw..... Those re d kinda individual dat juz post because of front page thereby neglecting wat d post is really passing.... Fank God sey d op specify.
Re: Iheanacho Named Deadliest Striker In EPL by Femich18(m): 10:21pm On May 20, 2016
Vanquay:

What are you saying,are you contracting ursef or Wt. Xo language barrier made it attractive and also thrash? issorite

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Named Deadliest Striker In EPL by Jagabanthelion: 10:21pm On May 20, 2016
reverendfather:

. Mikel is the most decorated Nigerian player in history hater.The trophies don't lie. The question U shd ask yourself is,did his 2005 fellow nigerian contemporaries achieve a fifth of his success? where is Taiwo,Chinedu Ogbuike n co today hater? U think Mikel would ever have been better than Messi? Mikel has won trophies Arsene wenger n d entire Arsenal team has never won,won trophies d almighty Zlatan Ibrahimovic,Rooney and Gerard never won.Even Yaya Toure hasn't won all Mikel has won. I can go on and on. Show some respect to the legend hater. Hating won't take u anywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Named Deadliest Striker In EPL by Icemany: 10:34pm On May 20, 2016
Wetin kill ogbeche na fake age.he comot 15 years from im real age.
wen im dey shine people didnt know he was playing with kids.
dey carry am go europe,come dey give am milk and protein make im develop more.
na so im just dey fat for waist,dey get spare tyre for head...lol

YourFatherYansh:
Me and you knows the real truth but prefer living in mediocrity. ...Best dis allowed goal, best first touch goal, best tap in goal undecided......Na awards b dat?
Abeg make we allow dis guy flourish before our jazz remember d boy.....wetin we knw hear abt dem Bathilemeo Ogbeche and his cohorts
Re: Iheanacho Named Deadliest Striker In EPL by 6digitscomrade: 10:35pm On May 20, 2016
IF NA DEADLIEST MAKE DEM HELP US SEND AM BACK...BEFORE DEM HELEP US KILL AM NAAAA..DEADLIEST BUT WE NEED ABAH...NA BY FORCE??LOL
blueto:

Kelechi Iheana- cho picked up another award at Manchester City’s Alternative End of Season Awards on Thursday.

The 19-year-old clocked up 752 minutes of game time in the Premier League, scoring a goal every 93.88 minutes, making him the deadliest striker in the English topflight, ahead of teammate Aguero. Having won the Best Fluke Goal, Best Disallowed Goal and Best First Touch awards on Wednesday, Iheanacho added the Stat of the Season to his collection on the back of having the best goals-to-minute ratio in the Premier League. The Nigeria international finished the season with 14 goals across all competitions, including a hat-trick against Aston Villa.

Goals to minute ratio

Iheanacho – 93.88

Aguero – 98.88

Sturridge – 122.38

Vardy – 130.79

: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/iheanacho-named-deadliest-striker-epl/
Re: Iheanacho Named Deadliest Striker In EPL by skelewu404(m): 10:37pm On May 20, 2016
shocked
xtgozie:
Well done cousin
Re: Iheanacho Named Deadliest Striker In EPL by Sunnah1(m): 10:38pm On May 20, 2016
xtgozie:
Well done cousin
How e take be your cousin?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why I Dumped Nigeria For Qatar — Asia’s Fastest Man, Ogunode / Anthony Nwakaeme: Nigerian Player Giving Paralysed European Hope To Keep Living / Denmark Vs Finland Game Suspended As Medics Confirm Eriksen Is Stable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.