Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

What Can I Do With 2 Million - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can I Do With 2 Million (5952 Views)

Business To Start With 2 Million / What Will You Do With 2 Million Naira? / If You Were Given 2 Million Naira, What Would U Invest It In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do With 2 Million by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 19, 2009
[b][/b] HELLO NL PLEASE WAT CAN I DO WITH 2 MILLION NAIRA,MY ELDER BROTHER JUST CAME FROM JD AND HE WANT TO INVEST IN 9JA,MEANWHILE I ASK HIM TO TRY THE OIL AND GAS SECTOR BUT HE DOESN'T KNOW ANY STEP OR WHATEVER,, PLEASE UR ADVICE IS NEEDED,
Re: What Can I Do With 2 Million by femtop2(m): 12:08pm On Aug 19, 2009
Hi,

There is a lot you can do with 2Million. Why not think of generating a business idea and see if your ideas amount to business opportunity. Confused? Businesss ideas are actually different from business opportunities. I believe i will treat this in my subsequent posts.

To your Success
Re: What Can I Do With 2 Million by poultryman(m): 7:26pm On Aug 19, 2009
my name is Olabamidele, i'm into poultry business im a poultry consultant, you can start poultry business, with your 2million i can ganrantee you that after 1and half year you have more than 6million Naira, it's a very lucreative business, this is a business someone can do i be rich after 1 year, if you are intrested in this business pls mail me on , delboyomokunle122@yahoo.com, or come to our office at Awolowo road Ikoyi
Re: What Can I Do With 2 Million by chidyke77(m): 7:15pm On Aug 20, 2009
I hav a clue
Re: What Can I Do With 2 Million by CHARLOE(m): 4:10pm On Aug 21, 2009
@ timothy001,
my advice to you is to consult someone involved in a biz u're interested in and not someone with book experience. The man involved knows d do's and dont's, precautions, profitability etc.
I can only advice u on my line of biz; digital fotografy & plastic id cards, its a profitable biz, provided u put certain things in place. if you're interested mail or call me, i'll send the addy of my studio so u can come down and we'll talk one on one (am in lagos).
e-mail; DIGIPIXSTUDIO@YAHOO.COM, TEL: 08030822276. Cheers

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With 2 Million by joinreview(m): 4:23pm On Aug 21, 2009
FORGET IT ! THE BEST BUSINESS IDEAS YOU CAN EVER THINK OF IS TO
INVEST IN YOURSELF.DON'T BE TROUBLED BECAUSE I SAID THAT YOU SHOULD INVEST IN YOURSELF.WHAT I MEAN IS THIS.DON'T JUST LISTEN TO SOME QUACKS CONSULTANT.LOOK FOR SOMEBODY THAT IS A PROFFESIONAL IN ANY BUSINESS YOU COULD EVER THINK OF AND TRY AND PAY HIM SOME LITTLE AMOUNT OF MONEY FROM THE 1MILLION NAIRA.I think this is the best thing you need to consider before venturing into BUSINESS.

FAILLING TO DO THIS WILL RESULT INTO YOU OR YOUR BROTHER LOOSING ALL HIS MONEY

BEST REGARDS

YOU CAN LEARN MORE
Re: What Can I Do With 2 Million by odejayi200(m): 8:34pm On Sep 03, 2009
i am into oil ang gas and i can give u links of where,when and how to invest in oil and gas,i have been working as an independent marketer in nnpc depot,suleja for past 10yrs.call me on 08055051674 if you care
Re: What Can I Do With 2 Million by honeyguy(m): 6:11am On Sep 04, 2009
hey odejayi
am actually nursing the idea of venturing into oil and gas biz especially around abuja/suleja area
can you pls gemme a comprehensive detail about the biz? bayoofi@hotmail.com
Re: What Can I Do With 2 Million by Eagle1(m): 7:37pm On Sep 04, 2009
I have a very good idea. wink Throw a party, maybe in honour of ur great grandmum/grandmum or whatever. Distribute Aso-ebi, u know the type(full options) b4 item 7, let pple drop their envelopes, the fatter the envelope(brown or white) the bigger d food.

Abi?
Re: What Can I Do With 2 Million by kliverpool(m): 10:40pm On Sep 04, 2009
fish farming
Re: What Can I Do With 2 Million by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 04, 2009
To your question: What Can I do with Two Million?

My Answer is: Alot
Re: What Can I Do With 2 Million by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 07, 2009
@ nsummers , wat is the business partnership u talking abt, might be interested.
Re: What Can I Do With 2 Million by EMILO2STAY(m): 3:21pm On Sep 07, 2009
hi guy u want to invest 2m? this is a great oppurtunity for u to invest ur money now.i introduce to u gold link nigreia ltd.a micro finance company where u can invest ur 2m and get ur returns per-month.all u need to do is get the form which will cost u only two thousand naira(#2,000).when u put ur 2m u get 25% of ur 2m which is about #550,000permonth. so guy if interested call me up on this number(07061379773).so i can explain more 4 u.
Re: What Can I Do With 2 Million by yommyuk: 8:56pm On Sep 08, 2009
when u put your 2m u get 25% of your 2m which is about #550,000permonth

Beware cool

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With 2 Million by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 09, 2009
You can do a lot with 2 million but I advice you to do sth you like and know about. If you dont know andlike sth, then dont invest in it.

the world's richest man says he doesn't invest in any business he doen't like and if he doesn't like the people, he wouldn't invest in it. So after getting all the relevant facts about that business, then you would have to follow your heart.

If you like helping peoplesolve their problems, then you might like my business idea. Its called ParenTeen 101. Its designed to help parents of teenagersstop teenage pregnancy, make their teens obey them more, be more responsible, escape the first born crises and many more. Its a fast-seller. I test-marketed the demo product and sold 53 copies within 18 non-consecutive days, working 30 minutes per day. I only worked for 2 hours in 2 Saturdays. The info-product is for all those parents whose children are in secondary school and between the ages of 11 and 20. And you know that this is a huge market in Nigeria. Just check out how many secondary schools we havein Naija.

It can yield up to 10 million naira in 12 months. If you follow my strategies.

You dont have to like this idea . But if you do, then call this number and we can proceed from there: 07034617401
Re: What Can I Do With 2 Million by Amemikky: 4:10pm On Sep 10, 2009
if i was in your shoes i would invest in a transport business.
Re: What Can I Do With 2 Million by niggi4life(m): 6:56pm On Sep 10, 2009
I advise you to pray to God to show you or your brother the way if not you would be scammed by these hungry nigerians
Re: What Can I Do With 2 Million by mrwilson(m): 12:32pm On May 18, 2015
timothy001:
[b][/b] HELLO NL PLEASE WAT CAN I DO WITH 2 MILLION NAIRA,MY ELDER BROTHER JUST CAME FROM JD AND HE WANT TO INVEST IN 9JA,MEANWHILE I ASK HIM TO TRY THE OIL AND GAS SECTOR BUT HE DOESN'T KNOW ANY STEP OR WHATEVER,, PLEASE UR ADVICE IS NEEDED,

Investing in something visible
and realistic is an advisable idea or
business to get grip of. Its unfotunate Im seeing this post in a very late hour but you can still nock on my door if youre still interested in investing in the oil and gas sector.
I am the Director of Operations in
EMMYS OIL AND MARINE SERVICE.
The mentioned company is a fresh oil
company that can yield you 30%
interest monthly. But before you invest,
you can involve your lawyer to come
sign an agreement with our lawyer
which will be notarize in the court of
law. After MOU (Memorandum of
Understanding) has been
signed and notarize, we will all be
together as we proceed into action. If
interested, call 08135299348 or send
mail to resurgentcrude@gmail for
details.
Thanks in anticipation

(1) (Reply)

Beaded Slippers/sandals / Strong Future International (SFI) Does Any One Has An Experience With Them? / 26 Government Agencies Entrepreneurs Doing Business In Nigeria Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.