Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,289 members, 7,780,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:49 PM

Who Can Help Get This Job Done? - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Who Can Help Get This Job Done? (610 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Help Get This Job Done? by ipain: 6:18pm On May 20, 2016
Is there anyone here that can do this job?

We need to modify a theme that we bought. The Theme does not have a video section on the front page.

Is there anyone that can help us integrate video section on the front page? How much will charge to get it done? This is wordpress.

Anyone can register their interest and let us know.

Thanks.
Re: Who Can Help Get This Job Done? by ubiquitousade(m): 8:54pm On May 20, 2016
ipain:
Is there anyone here that can do this job?

We need to modify a theme that we bought. The Theme does not have a video section on the front page.

Is there anyone that can help us integrate video section on the front page? How much will charge to get it done? This is wordpress.

Anyone can register their interest and let us know.

Thanks.

Hello ipain, I have got a few questions before we get started

1) Will video in this section be uploaded from a computer of via a url?

2) Are they videos from youtube or vimeo?

3) Do you want the video to start playing automatically a visitor is on the page?

4) Do you want a "pause and play" feature on the video?

I can do this job for you i.e. integrate a video section on your front page.

Unfortunately you did not drop your contact detail but here is mine CALL OR WHATSAPP: 08058109474

I still have some other details I need to get from you like the url to the website if you have set it up, where you want it to be set up on the page, the width and height (in px).

So call or whatsapp me on this number 08058109474

Adetayo (ubiquitousade) www.ademike.com
Re: Who Can Help Get This Job Done? by solexadex(m): 8:45pm On May 23, 2016
Whatsapp me on 07039000997

(1) (Reply)

Need A Digital Marketer To Promote My Website / I Build Your Telegram Bot / Web/graphic Designer / Web Programmer - Lagos Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.