Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,164 members, 7,807,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Check Out This Follower Of Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Check Out This Follower Of Christ (1161 Views)

Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide / Zimbabwean Pastor Beaten After Impregnating His Follower (photos) / Between ISIS And The Moderate Muslims, Who Is The Genuine Follower Of Islam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Follower Of Christ by Rilwayne001: 7:28pm On May 20, 2016
KOYINSTEL:
I can't help but hate d religion called "islam".2 think that many Christians have been killed and her still being killed, it makes me hate islam, I hate d religion with a passion, yes,Christians must be persecuted cos d scripture must be fulfilled, but I hate d fact that the persecution is coming from animals called muslims. islam is the worst religion on earth and it is no doubt the fastest growing religion as at now,but it's all through violence. if I were God, I would have killed all the muslims in d world, I wish I could jst do something about d things that call themselves muslims. it's so funny that they still have d mouth to claim that islam is a religion of peace. I guess u guys don't know the definition of peace, ur mohammed must have been very ignorant of the meaning of peace, he was so stupid that he thought peace meant violence. muslims are the troubles of Nigeria, not jst Nigeria but the whole world. if there is anything like unpardonable sin, u guys have committed worse than that. I find it so amazing that God can be so merciful as to still leave u pple on this earth nd it's more amazing that He will always be ready to forgive u if u repent.God wants everyone to repent,that's y He has decided to give u pple enough chance. As for me,I wish u all nothing but death,pain,agony, defeat nd all d terrible things in this world. The chance God is giving u guys is being used to cause more disaster to humanity as a whole.*I spit on all the muslims reading this*. No matter how innocent u may seem, u are all like mohammed who is nothing but a rapist and terrorist, as it has been earlier said, u all will join him in HELL. I don't pray for u guys to repent,I pray for u all to DIE... HELL is less than what u deserve, I wish there is something worse for u pple. Muslims disgust me so much, I feel like throwing up whenever I see them. pls oo #BringBackOurGirls#,have they not suffered enough?? y re u pple so mean? I find it difficult to believe that u pple are human beings, u guys are demons in human form. u all should jst die nd go to hell so dat u can leave the world in peace. Children of a bond woman. I Hate You All. U deserve far more than the hatred people have for u.my greatest wish is to see u all burn in hell. YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wish u all bad luck in all ur endeavors

grin grin still can't rationale the reason for this hate though. I have met other followers of Christ that hate Islam /muslim with passion in this forum. People like: truthman2012, malvisguy212, annunaki, gimKon, analice107, plappvile parisbookaddict, amberon, ebenice and so on. But I think that of this poster supersedes them all. Unless of course any of them would come out to say it.

The question then is why this so much hate?

The thing is, I laugh each time I see people display this hatred for islam. To me, it is really funny. More like I am reading akpos joke on Facebook. Lol grin

In MI's voice: "bad belle, is allowed" cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Check Out This Follower Of Christ by lhawarl1(m): 7:44pm On May 20, 2016
Kati kati

Re: Check Out This Follower Of Christ by mustymatic(m): 8:36pm On May 20, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Check Out This Follower Of Christ by ZORO47(m): 9:26pm On May 20, 2016
This is why I hate religion. angry

Re: Check Out This Follower Of Christ by Rilwayne001: 1:03am On May 22, 2016
Re: Check Out This Follower Of Christ by Empiree: 1:16am On May 22, 2016
KOYINSTEL really needs to take chill pill. She's too much, haba.....

I want to believe that she's sincerely heartbroken about the situation but she owes herself education on world politics and the study of eschatology to be able to piece current world crisis together. My heart truly bleeds reading her note. My advice for her is to STUDY Islam from neutral lense and stop watching too much CNN and other 3 letters agencies telling her bs all the time.

If she's christian, there is christian eschatology she can study as well. She will eventually realize that Islam is NOT the enemy.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out This Follower Of Christ by Tamass: 10:44pm On Oct 25, 2017
Rilwayne001:

grin grin still can't rationale the reason for this hate though. I have met other followers of Christ that hate Islam /muslim with passion in this forum. People like: truthman2012, malvisguy212, annunaki, gimKon, analice107, plappvile parisbookaddict, amberon, ebenice and so on. But I think that of this poster supersedes them all. Unless of course any of them would come out to say it.

The thing is, I laugh each time I see people display this hatred for islam. To me, it is really funny. More like I am reading akpos joke on Facebook. Lol grin

Yourr eeman is really strong oo...
Re: Check Out This Follower Of Christ by analice107: 11:21pm On Oct 25, 2017
Empiree:

I want to believe that she's sincerely heartbroken about the situation but she owes herself education on world politics and the study of eschatology to be able to piece current world crisis together. My heart truly bleeds reading her note. My advice for her is to STUDY Islam from neutral lense and stop watching too much CNN and other 3 letters agencies telling her bs all the time.

If she's christian, there is christian eschatology she can study as well. She will eventually realize that Islam is NOT the enemy.
At least you are right on one thing, she is not aware that Jesus warns us to be ready becos a time will come when those who hates him will hate us too and kill us believing they are doing a service to God.

The Study of Eschatology is the reason why, I'm not bothered that you hate me so much.
Re: Check Out This Follower Of Christ by analice107: 11:22pm On Oct 25, 2017
Empiree:

Does Islam have anything like eschatological teachings? Hahahahahahahahahaha. Do you even know ehat escatology means?
Re: Check Out This Follower Of Christ by analice107: 11:24pm On Oct 25, 2017
Rilwayne001:

No, it gets to you, if it doesn't you wont copy paste it here. Poor you, you are stuck.
Re: Check Out This Follower Of Christ by Empiree: 12:00am On Oct 26, 2017
analice107:

At least you are right on one thing, ahe is not aware that Jesus warns us to be ready becos a time will come when those who hates him will hate us and kill us believing they are doing a service to God.

The Study of Eschatology is the reason why, I'm not bothered that you hate me so much.
tongue
Re: Check Out This Follower Of Christ by analice107: 5:38am On Oct 26, 2017
Empiree:
tongue
You know nah. We know ourselves and in whom we have believed. Outlin the activities of Jesus Christ of Nazareth and those of His disciples from then till tomorrow and do the same with Muhammad, you'll see the difference.

And light shines in darkness, yet darkness comprehends it not.

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Follower Of Christ by Rilwayne001: 6:47am On Oct 26, 2017
analice107:

No, it gets to you, if it doesn't you wont copy paste it here. Poor you, you are stuck.

Are you ok
Re: Check Out This Follower Of Christ by analice107: 7:48am On Oct 26, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Are you ok
Get out.
Re: Check Out This Follower Of Christ by Aipete2(f): 10:47am On Nov 02, 2017
Rilwayne001:

See your life outside. Reverse to the days boko haram were killing christians, join them and get burnt up #oroiranu
Re: Check Out This Follower Of Christ by Rilwayne001: 11:17am On Nov 02, 2017
Aipete2:

See your life outside. Reverse to the days boko haram were killing christians, join them and get burnt up #oroiranu

Sense fall on you!
Re: Check Out This Follower Of Christ by ebenice(m): 9:16pm On Nov 05, 2017
Rilwayne001:

we didn't just hate Islam.. Islam made itself a hate

I love many Muslims including u

(1) (Reply)

Pokémon Go Is DEMONIC! / The Purpose Of God’s Grace In Our Personal Life / Prophesies For Year 2018 By Prophet Okoroade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.