Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,900 members, 7,802,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Ghanaian Who Slept With 42 Women Used Juju To Catch His Victims - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ghanaian Who Slept With 42 Women Used Juju To Catch His Victims (90735 Views)

I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church / Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video / ‘why I Slept With My Grandfather’ (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Who Slept With 42 Women Used Juju To Catch His Victims by litetias(m): 9:44pm On May 21, 2016
ofemigeorge:
Sex with 1000 women is the same as having sex a 1000times wit your wife. Only difference is ego.

True word brother
Re: Ghanaian Who Slept With 42 Women Used Juju To Catch His Victims by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 21, 2016
I wish i could lay my hands on those charms, Is it for sale?
Re: Ghanaian Who Slept With 42 Women Used Juju To Catch His Victims by MrRhymes101(m): 9:48pm On May 21, 2016
Decryptor:

Guy....these things ARE REAL! I used to feel they were all delusions until I personally met a guy in Benin who wears one on his right finger. All he needs to do is tap that finger on the head of his victim and what ever he tells her is a done. He proved it all to me and a couple of friends when he told us to point at any random lady passing by and we did. This guy walked up to her, tapped her, they talked for about some minutes and VOILÀ.... THAT WAS IT. She followed him to his house and after like 20mins came out with her underwears to show us. We followed and saw her sound asleep in his room stark naked.
What?? R u kidding me?? Mehn this is d 1st time I will hear a touch n follow story first hand. Others na hearsay...wow!
Re: Ghanaian Who Slept With 42 Women Used Juju To Catch His Victims by ipledge5: 9:50pm On May 21, 2016
cococandy:

So he's a rapist too.
I hope he's been arrested. Fool
not raping,you no all the Shakira ladies do....moments when stop means continue
Re: Ghanaian Who Slept With 42 Women Used Juju To Catch His Victims by FohowNigeria: 10:01pm On May 21, 2016
strange but strange.
Re: Ghanaian Who Slept With 42 Women Used Juju To Catch His Victims by Decryptor(m): 10:04pm On May 21, 2016
theEYe21:
Abegi! Go and sleep!

Comments as these deserve no reply
Re: Ghanaian Who Slept With 42 Women Used Juju To Catch His Victims by Decryptor(m): 10:06pm On May 21, 2016
MrRhymes101:
What?? R u kidding me?? Mehn this is d 1st time I will hear a touch n follow story first hand. Others na hearsay...wow!

It happens bro. Though he confided in us that it is not all ladies that fall victim
Re: Ghanaian Who Slept With 42 Women Used Juju To Catch His Victims by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 21, 2016
I hope you can differentiate between stop that means continue from the one that means STOP. A victim doesn't have to attack or fight or insult you to show lack of consent. You should be careful.

ipledge5:
not raping,you no all the Shakira ladies do....moments when stop means continue
Re: Ghanaian Who Slept With 42 Women Used Juju To Catch His Victims by ipledge5: 10:15pm On May 21, 2016
daretodiffer:
I hope you can differentiate between stop that means continue from the one that means STOP. A victim doesn't have to attack or fight or insult you to show lack of consent. You should be careful.

eem...wetin concern me,shey na me audu abi what d fvck is his name,is was talking due to what I saw
Re: Ghanaian Who Slept With 42 Women Used Juju To Catch His Victims by Kimoni: 10:26pm On May 21, 2016
Ghana no dey carry last for this kain matter naa...
Re: Ghanaian Who Slept With 42 Women Used Juju To Catch His Victims by pole: 10:38pm On May 21, 2016
Sharp Boy "idoit Look At Hs Mouth Like Monkey Ynash
Re: Ghanaian Who Slept With 42 Women Used Juju To Catch His Victims by Slitman: 11:08pm On May 21, 2016
Hmm
Re: Ghanaian Who Slept With 42 Women Used Juju To Catch His Victims by iamNifemi(m): 11:09pm On May 21, 2016
#deliverancehour

Re: Ghanaian Who Slept With 42 Women Used Juju To Catch His Victims by Nobody: 12:08am On May 22, 2016
ofemigeorge:
Sex with 1000 women is the same as having sex a 1000times wit your wife. Only difference is ego.

No its not you dweeb, it's 1000 different pússies! It's Le-gen-da-ry! You won't get to 500 with the same wife as time goes on. You sef tink well! cheesy
Re: Ghanaian Who Slept With 42 Women Used Juju To Catch His Victims by slysteel: 12:11am On May 22, 2016
Rubbish,i ve been watching videos from this guy since this year on xvideos and all he does is hide a camera before the girls come into the room,the videos usually starts with him hiding camera and positioning it and in one occasion he more or less raped a girl in one of the videos i saw.
Re: Ghanaian Who Slept With 42 Women Used Juju To Catch His Victims by iameugene(m): 1:08am On May 22, 2016
NEHLIVE:
na wa

CHECK OUT SOME OF THE EXPLICIT SCREENSHOTS FROM THE VIDEO HERE» http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/05/blog-post_20.html?m=1
guyzzzx its a scam see what my phone is showing anytime i try to open the link, den I ignored on the page it says click the picture to open video den my phone shows anoda warning, den I selected detail nd it showed it was a false zenith site.... Cc lalasticala Seun Ishlove Fynestboi

Re: Ghanaian Who Slept With 42 Women Used Juju To Catch His Victims by Reference(m): 6:00am On May 22, 2016
'Victims' fighting back. As usual playing the victim card. We can hardly survive viruses but we owe ourselves a duty of protection and avoidance. Where goes the saying, 'don't talk to strange men' told us by our parents time and again. Naivety and greed placed them in danger.
Re: Ghanaian Who Slept With 42 Women Used Juju To Catch His Victims by Jaybee001: 7:52am On May 22, 2016
Find out how u can become a millionaire, getting the latest gadgets, brand new cars and traveling abroad on vacations with just 4k....yea 4k. No buying and selling.This is happening for real. You will succeed.Whatsapp 07060893952
Re: Ghanaian Who Slept With 42 Women Used Juju To Catch His Victims by Vaxt(m): 8:03am On May 22, 2016
Na lie jo, they want make the husband them no pursue them.
Re: Ghanaian Who Slept With 42 Women Used Juju To Catch His Victims by juddachy(m): 8:49am On May 22, 2016
ofemigeorge:

What are you even saying. God have mercy on your soul.
Re: Ghanaian Who Slept With 42 Women Used Juju To Catch His Victims by Revolva(m): 10:31am On May 22, 2016
Juju work for women head cos dem get fish brain na
Re: Ghanaian Who Slept With 42 Women Used Juju To Catch His Victims by Umamman(m): 11:52am On May 22, 2016
U r disgrace 2 ur family
Re: Ghanaian Who Slept With 42 Women Used Juju To Catch His Victims by theEYe21(f): 12:10pm On May 22, 2016
But you jst replied grin grin grin grin
Decryptor:

Comments as these deserve no reply
Re: Ghanaian Who Slept With 42 Women Used Juju To Catch His Victims by slyrone(m): 12:32pm On May 22, 2016
Integrityfarms:
I no some guys would go and look for that Adani charm from Dahomey! Its like this is an original touch and follow!

But who flirting don epp angry
speak for yourself, u dey use style talk your mind
Re: Ghanaian Who Slept With 42 Women Used Juju To Catch His Victims by slyrone(m): 12:37pm On May 22, 2016
Jaybee001:
Find out how u can become a millionaire, getting the latest gadgets, brand new cars and traveling abroad on vacations with just 4k....yea 4k. No buying and selling.This is happening for real. You will succeed.Whatsapp 07060893952
with just 4k. Haba Mr lie Muhammed fear God na, u must think Nigerian youth or nairalanders are fools. 4k smh! may God have mercy on your soul. scammer
Re: Ghanaian Who Slept With 42 Women Used Juju To Catch His Victims by 6digitscomrade: 6:06am On May 23, 2016
Gbaguannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn tales by moonlight.....
nbright:
sad grin grin wink no b cars again?
Re: Ghanaian Who Slept With 42 Women Used Juju To Catch His Victims by nbright: 7:29am On May 23, 2016
6digitscomrade:
Gbaguannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn tales by moonlight.....
where the gbagaun dey? You no read the first article on this story where they said the guy pick up females with his dads flashy cars?
Re: Ghanaian Who Slept With 42 Women Used Juju To Catch His Victims by syntekelite(m): 10:03am On May 23, 2016
mrvitalis:
Baba if u are sure that juju exits approach the committee of science for ur noble praise

There is nothing like juju please
dont know abt this ghana juju stuff,but if u stay in places like idiaraba,akala in mushin or ogbomoso,or edo you will see juju with ur eyes...pls tell ur so called scientist to explain a calabash balanced on a thread in the air,they shld explain bottles or guns not piercing body,they shld explain how anini the robber dissapears into thin air..if they can scientifically explain al that i wil also believe no juju..
Re: Ghanaian Who Slept With 42 Women Used Juju To Catch His Victims by MrRhymes101(m): 1:12pm On May 23, 2016
Decryptor:

It happens bro. Though he confided in us that it is not all ladies that fall victim
only ladies that don't fast and pray I guess wink
Decryptor:

only ladies that don't fast and pray I guess
Re: Ghanaian Who Slept With 42 Women Used Juju To Catch His Victims by erimmy(m): 6:06pm On May 23, 2016
False news.I don't believe it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Khalil Haqqani: Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist With $5m Bounty Reappears In Kabul / Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria / Obama's Home After White House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.