Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

My Best Friend Is Getting Married To My Lover This Weekend - Episode 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Best Friend Is Getting Married To My Lover This Weekend - Episode 2 (962 Views)

My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend / Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? / I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Best Friend Is Getting Married To My Lover This Weekend - Episode 2 by FMary(m): 8:34pm On May 20, 2016
"How could you do this to me?" I yelled at James as he walked out of the bathroom. His eyes popped out in surprise as he could not comprehend what I was saying.

"How could you cheat on me with my best friend?" I yelled again, I seem to be loosing it all and the world around me was spinning.

As I played with James phone while he was in the bathroom, a WhatsApp message from Jane came in and she wrote "honey remember you promised to take me out to dinner tonight."

Tonight is my colleagues birthday party and James declined coming with me saying he has this pressing contract he must work on all night to deliver in the morning.

James is an IT guy with lots of clientele, I mean big clients. A multi millionaire at the age of 35, well built and handsome. Every woman's dream man if you may put it that way.

My imagination could not believe James would decline going for this party with me because he has a date with my 'bestfriend.'

How did things turn out so badly I sit and wonder sometimes? With an open heart I had introduced James to my friend Jane a few days after we began to date. As my best friend I shared almost every part of my life with Jane.

If I could turn back the hands of time..... something in me tells me this is not the time for regrets, I know that out there in the world is my true love. I am determined to find him someday.

I remember this one time about three months ago that I met Jane in James duplex in Wuse II. I had told James that I was going to spend the Saturday in a friend's place but then I remembered I had forgotten my phone charger at his place.

I drove by without telling James I was coming, I was surprised to find Jane in there, she said she came to see me and not finding me there was about leaving when I came in.

I honestly suspected nothing but looking back now, I realize something had been going on between then back then.

Now Jane tells me she is sorry she could not resist James when he made advances on her.
"But you are supposed to be my best friend" I said to her
"I honestly do love you Cynthia but I can't just tell how this all happened" she said to me.

What actually hurts me most is that my best friend and my lover started making out on the night of my birthday.

We were going to Secret Garden, Riverplate Park off Ahmadu Bello Way in Wuse II. They say it's the best Pizza place in Abuja.

I had insisted Jane come with us to celebrate my birthday with us after all she is my best friend. We had a little more wine and we were all tipsy by the time we left there.

Who went to the rest room first? James or Jane, I do not remember but they both found themselves there at the same time. Jane confessed to me that was the moment it all began between them.

James kissed her and she responded, she could not resist him she said to me. This part of the story is difficult for me to tell but they both came out laughing and the party continued.

Something in me tells me to poison them both or find hired assassins to take them out, "how could someone take your man away from you while you stand a watch?" the voice says to me.

I am not desperate and I believe that since I can't have him then he is not mine but I know what am gonna do.

Surely this one will shock them both.......

Checkout for Episode 3. Please SHARE if you like my story

To read Episode 1, visit www.facebook.com/nittalily
Re: My Best Friend Is Getting Married To My Lover This Weekend - Episode 2 by FMary(m): 9:57am On May 21, 2016
See more stories here

https://m.facebook.com/nittalily/
Re: My Best Friend Is Getting Married To My Lover This Weekend - Episode 2 by Nateben(m): 10:09am On May 21, 2016
Good story, but I guess it's not a true life story.
Anyway, nice job for the time and energy you put in writing it..

Typing....................

Peace I'm Out
Re: My Best Friend Is Getting Married To My Lover This Weekend - Episode 2 by FMary(m): 12:27am On May 22, 2016
Nateben:
Good story, but I guess it's not a true life story.
Anyway, nice job for the time and energy you put in writing it..

Typing....................

Peace I'm Out

#Fiction.
Re: My Best Friend Is Getting Married To My Lover This Weekend - Episode 2 by Nobody: 1:14am On May 22, 2016
Instead of opening different threads, why not compile and finish the story I. one thread.
Re: My Best Friend Is Getting Married To My Lover This Weekend - Episode 2 by FMary(m): 7:03pm On May 22, 2016
mhiz:
Instead of opening different threads, why not compile and finish the story I. one thread.

Thanks for your suggestion, I will try that with my next story. Stay blessed
Re: My Best Friend Is Getting Married To My Lover This Weekend - Episode 2 by onstelly(f): 8:58pm On May 22, 2016
Pls cc me if you do
Nice story anyway

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Guys Want Sex, Girls Want Money. Who Love Don Epp? / Funny Pic: Naija No Go Kill Me / How To Determine The Value Of A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.