Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Charlyboy Fathered 7 Children With Other Women - Wife, Lady D - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charlyboy Fathered 7 Children With Other Women - Wife, Lady D (26027 Views)

Charly Boy's Wife, Lady D With Her Children & Grandchildren (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Sitting On Charlyboy's Lap / CharlyBoy Shares Photos With Wife, Lady D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charlyboy Fathered 7 Children With Other Women - Wife, Lady D by NewsPoacher: 9:06pm On May 20, 2016
http://thenet.ng/2016/05/charly-boys-strong-away-game-wife-reveals-he-fathered-7-children-with-other-women/

Posted on May 20 2016

Wife of eccentric media personality, Charly Boy has made quite a shocking revelation as she said her husband of 38 years fathered seven children from ‘away matches’.

Reminiscing on their roller-coaster marital journey in an interview with Babalola Oshogbiye, Lady D said she had to battle the Area Fada‘s excesses in regards to the opposite sex.

‘In the beginning it was the women, my gosh! Women everywhere. Charles is a charmer,’ she said.

She continued, ‘he had seven kids from his away matches and the women he married that didn’t work out, before we got married. But as the years rolled by I found ways of calming him down, and curing my high blood pressure. I later found out that the women were more for his hypes, like the Charly’s Virgins.

‘One thing I knew from the beginning was that my husband always wanted to be a family man, after all he grew up seeing both parents together for 60 something years before papa passed on. Much later the women thing totally fizzled out,’ she added.

‘In the beginning I wasn’t too sure how to deal with all his children from different women, but trust Charles he knows how to put his family together. That’s how I overnight became a mother of nine children plus my last three.’

Through the period, Lady D said she initially had issues with Charly Boy before eventually settling into the marriage more maturely.

‘Yes, in the beginning the first maybe 8 years, too many drama that I was dealing with. It wasn’t easy at all but I also matured along the way,’ she replied to the question about doubting her husband’s love for her.

‘I began to see things for what they really are not for what it looked like. Experience has thought me how to separate the boy Charly from my man Charles. Charly is an incorrigible button pusher and that will never stop, but my man Charles is also an incorrigible introvert and that’s who I married. A few times he has reported himself to me and he is not good at lying.

Charly Boy, who has been married three times before Lady D, recently started counselling couples in marriage.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charlyboy Fathered 7 Children With Other Women - Wife, Lady D by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:13pm On May 20, 2016
Lolz.

Would be surprised if he didn't

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charlyboy Fathered 7 Children With Other Women - Wife, Lady D by Nixiepie(f): 9:16pm On May 20, 2016
LMAO,I'm not surprised!........... 7children outside,his away game is legendary

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charlyboy Fathered 7 Children With Other Women - Wife, Lady D by greatgod2012(f): 9:24pm On May 20, 2016
There is no marriage without its own ups and downs.

But, seriously, Lady D must have really tried to still be on that marriage.
I pray for wisdom for both of them.

12 Likes

Re: Charlyboy Fathered 7 Children With Other Women - Wife, Lady D by afroniger: 9:31pm On May 20, 2016
Even as a man I doff my hat for the woman. She try. Living with the knowledge that your husband fathered multiple children from away matches can't be easy to deal with for any wife.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charlyboy Fathered 7 Children With Other Women - Wife, Lady D by danio24ng(m): 9:44pm On May 20, 2016
Fada of 12 not 1,2 but a dozen.

2 Likes

Re: Charlyboy Fathered 7 Children With Other Women - Wife, Lady D by dBard: 9:54pm On May 20, 2016
Nixiepie:
LMAO,I'm not surprised!........... 7children outside,his away game is legendary

Yea..but then his pull out game is sub par tongue

7 Likes

Re: Charlyboy Fathered 7 Children With Other Women - Wife, Lady D by MisterGrace: 4:06am On May 21, 2016
grin That what crazy people do.

2 Likes

Re: Charlyboy Fathered 7 Children With Other Women - Wife, Lady D by marshalcarter: 4:14am On May 21, 2016
Dis guy dey ginger megrin grin

#listening to LAX-gingergrin

1 Like

Re: Charlyboy Fathered 7 Children With Other Women - Wife, Lady D by Peacetemi: 3:14pm On May 21, 2016
shocked. 7 children?? People need to learn how to use protection. Babymama-ism is getting too much.

13 Likes

Re: Charlyboy Fathered 7 Children With Other Women - Wife, Lady D by niggaz4life: 3:15pm On May 21, 2016
this the same nigga volunteering to give relationship and marriage advice to other people smdh

PHYSICIAN HEAL THYSELF

14 Likes

Re: Charlyboy Fathered 7 Children With Other Women - Wife, Lady D by izzou(m): 3:15pm On May 21, 2016
Just women baa??
Its good naa

At least he didnt father any child with another man
Re: Charlyboy Fathered 7 Children With Other Women - Wife, Lady D by godoluwa(m): 3:15pm On May 21, 2016
kikiki
Re: Charlyboy Fathered 7 Children With Other Women - Wife, Lady D by izzou(m): 3:15pm On May 21, 2016
Just women baa??
Its good naa

At least he didnt father any child with another man

2 Likes

Re: Charlyboy Fathered 7 Children With Other Women - Wife, Lady D by bunmioguns(m): 3:17pm On May 21, 2016
This One is hard

Eleyi gidi Gan
Re: Charlyboy Fathered 7 Children With Other Women - Wife, Lady D by rattlesnake(m): 3:17pm On May 21, 2016
super human
Re: Charlyboy Fathered 7 Children With Other Women - Wife, Lady D by marycool18(f): 3:17pm On May 21, 2016
He's trying so hard to look like a magician but he's not, looks more like a busy body, and those 'away matches' women what did they like about him? I guess the NIKE EYEBROWS tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charlyboy Fathered 7 Children With Other Women - Wife, Lady D by Seun360(m): 3:18pm On May 21, 2016
How time flies, I recall see dis mama on music videos back in the late 80's. She old now though.
Re: Charlyboy Fathered 7 Children With Other Women - Wife, Lady D by wiloy2k8(m): 3:18pm On May 21, 2016
Re: Charlyboy Fathered 7 Children With Other Women - Wife, Lady D by NDdking: 3:18pm On May 21, 2016
Mad man
Re: Charlyboy Fathered 7 Children With Other Women - Wife, Lady D by dvee2: 3:18pm On May 21, 2016
Some people want to go meet him for counseling grin

2 Likes

Re: Charlyboy Fathered 7 Children With Other Women - Wife, Lady D by Hexilon: 3:19pm On May 21, 2016
The real "Area father cool grin
Re: Charlyboy Fathered 7 Children With Other Women - Wife, Lady D by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 21, 2016
Oga kenan!! cool cool
Re: Charlyboy Fathered 7 Children With Other Women - Wife, Lady D by reverendfather: 3:19pm On May 21, 2016
now I see where tubaba get him own inspiration from

2 Likes

Re: Charlyboy Fathered 7 Children With Other Women - Wife, Lady D by obagangan: 3:20pm On May 21, 2016
this guy is sick in the mind, am sure na him issue kill him papa
Re: Charlyboy Fathered 7 Children With Other Women - Wife, Lady D by jobhuntng: 3:20pm On May 21, 2016
Na Wa o
Re: Charlyboy Fathered 7 Children With Other Women - Wife, Lady D by milky3(f): 3:20pm On May 21, 2016
hmmmm, another father of all nation

1 Like

Re: Charlyboy Fathered 7 Children With Other Women - Wife, Lady D by bebe2(f): 3:20pm On May 21, 2016
NOT SURPRISED

dats a typical africa man,

and for the wife to still remain with him? she too na typical africa woman smiley

u kiss another woman sef reach for Oyibo to break a marriage of ten years.

1 Like

Re: Charlyboy Fathered 7 Children With Other Women - Wife, Lady D by shammah1(m): 3:20pm On May 21, 2016
Bullet
Re: Charlyboy Fathered 7 Children With Other Women - Wife, Lady D by reverendfather: 3:21pm On May 21, 2016
obagangan:
this guy is sick in the mind, am sure na him issue kill him papa
I be nor even think say the man go last reach like that.
Re: Charlyboy Fathered 7 Children With Other Women - Wife, Lady D by 9jatatafo(m): 3:22pm On May 21, 2016
That thing women have in between their legs and their hips, back sides and boobs are sweeter than honey. It takes a man of courage to control what the eyes see on daily basis

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charlyboy Fathered 7 Children With Other Women - Wife, Lady D by fortune242(m): 3:24pm On May 21, 2016
NewsPoacher:
http://thenet.ng/2016/05/charly-boys-strong-away-game-wife-reveals-he-fathered-7-children-with-other-women/

What then do u want to impact on the live of young couples as u earlier said during Tiwa saga..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee / Seyi Shay And Asa Pose At A Wedding / Nkiru Ibekwe, Rita Edochie's Daughter Welcomes A Baby Girl (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.