Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria (134441 Views)

These 4 Expensive Cars Abandoned On Nigeria Roads Cost 1.2 Billion Naira / The 7 Most Expensive Cars In The World (Photos) / 10 Crazily Expensive Cars Left Abandoned By Their Owners (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by autofreak1(m): 8:19am On May 21, 2016
tivta:

This is a amg 6x6

That's a Brabus 700 6x6 for sure. It is built using the AMG 6x6 as a base car.

Pic1 is a AMG 6x6

Pic2 is a Brabus 700 6x6

Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by fejicruz(m): 8:24am On May 21, 2016
While they are ordering for parts & mechanic, the car would be parked in the garage idling away. But with a Toyota Land Cruiser, there is no need for such stress.

Namdeenero:
Bro most of the owners of these cars ain't stupid you know. Smash or spoil the car and call the company and the parts will be shipped over here and a mechanic will also be involved to fix it or simply buy a new one... I spend hundred of millions to buy one car, I just have extra hundreds to buy another. You grab? Happy weekend

Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 8:25am On May 21, 2016
hezy4real01:
It's nice but they are all liabilities
Yes, liabilities bought from flow of assets column.. If you get money, spend am jare. YOLO.
Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by Titikamara: 8:25am On May 21, 2016
See my own DMC g-class

Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 8:25am On May 21, 2016
God the i8 , avantendor and RR wraith, am not Greedy. bless me beyond measure #prosperityisnotaSin
Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by tivta(m): 8:26am On May 21, 2016
autofreak1:

That's a Brabus 700 6x6 for sure. It is built using the AMG 6x6 as a base car.
Pic1 is a AMG 6x6
Pic2 is a Brabus 700 6x6
There is really no difference or not much difference
Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by sellYourCar: 8:29am On May 21, 2016
want more ?.....check us out !
Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by kayti(m): 8:30am On May 21, 2016
abeg can any of those vehicles fly when traffic is not flowing.
Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by ucheokpara100(m): 8:36am On May 21, 2016
Una go give us hypertension o, person never eat dey watch this kind thing.
Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:39am On May 21, 2016
Nice Job, but what about their specifications?
Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by Mykelpato(m): 8:39am On May 21, 2016
Money is good.. God, I have to be rich o
Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by Namdeenero(m): 8:45am On May 21, 2016
fejicruz:
While they are ordering for parts & mechanic, the car would be parked in the garage idling away. But with a Toyota Land Cruiser, there is no need for such stress.

yup,but these fancy cars are just for showoff.. I'm sure they'll have some of the normal SUVS

Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by OlujobaSamuel: 8:47am On May 21, 2016
iamphilips:
2. Mercedes Brabus G700
Price: $900,000 (₦179,100,000)
seems the left rear indicator is broken, pls who break am? cuz I know sey danfo drivers and okada dey waka pass for this kind vehicle for road, abi the owner na learner?
Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by vigilantee(m): 8:50am On May 21, 2016
Roll royce.. my dream car. Gat to work harder.
Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by 900warriorz: 8:54am On May 21, 2016
Sone cars were not liated there and i do see them very well in lekki....

The likes of chevrolet camaro, mustang muscle, Porsche panerama, Jaguar hybrid and many others than i forgot....

Op, open another trade sometimes later on this same thread! Then, try to get more information! Nigerians have lots of sophisticated cars at their disposal...
Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by autofreak1(m): 8:57am On May 21, 2016
tivta:

There is really no difference or not much difference

There's are lots of differences between Brabus tuned and AMG tuned Mercedes Benz vehicles (engines, interior and some external modification). Let me put it this way, AMG tunes regular Benz vehicles to improve performance G550 to G63, Brabus then tunes these AMGs engines to a whole new level G63 to G700. They all still maintain the cars exterior looks to a larger extent. Please read up on them online.
Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by lildush(m): 9:03am On May 21, 2016
even if God bless me wit much money.. I won't buy any of dis cars... its too many expensive.. will have t drive me to heaven?.. I will rada get a cheaper car. den use d remaining money to help d poor... Dats my plan .. my name is LIL DUSH.

Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by tobiasbeecher: 9:05am On May 21, 2016
Cool cars
Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by Damfostopper(m): 9:07am On May 21, 2016
2. Mercedes Brabus G700 Price: $900,000 (₦179,100,000).... That car is d real deal...... Others r wash

Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by NICOGRAVITY: 9:09am On May 21, 2016
hezy4real01:
It's nice but they are all liabilities

Dude, be very careful what you say, you don't know the angel present.
Liabilities? How?
When you are very WEALTHY, this cars are toys for your recreational activities.
Will you take the money to heaven?
Mehn, when you have worked hard and made it, you deserve to treat yourself to a couple of this BAD MACHINES.
Be very POSITIVE about life.
You can have custom built of one of them in your own signature.

Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by chrisBenSunny: 9:10am On May 21, 2016
Vernity upon vernity...wordly things it ends here on earth.. Buh mak una no dey post dis kain thin mak person no get high blood preasure. Lol
Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by judondasylva(m): 9:31am On May 21, 2016
wow these cars are too way expensive are they built with gold?
Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by gfullmoon(m): 9:31am On May 21, 2016
Dangote got the means but he cannot except most of these Fuel Subsidy Cabals,oil Swappers, Bunkerers, Hard Drug Barons, corrupt Politicians and finally celebrities like footballers, musician etc. No good Business man will buy one Vehicle worth about 400million.

Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by judondasylva(m): 9:32am On May 21, 2016
wow these cars are way tooexpensive are they built with gold?

Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by DGD1(m): 9:36am On May 21, 2016
vague:
if money is good why do you call women that like money runz girls

I wonder oooo

we are all runs guys and runs gehs
we are all hustling to get paid
Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by ajealadick(m): 9:40am On May 21, 2016
Some of the cars don't look the price. Most are just hyped.
Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by juzo98(m): 9:42am On May 21, 2016
Mehn!!!! The hustle is real..... Get rich or die trying
Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by DifferentBoy1(m): 9:45am On May 21, 2016
That flavour moro no deh the list oh
Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by Horlertoungy(m): 9:46am On May 21, 2016
If you tell my mother how expensive a car is what she'll ask you in return is "but it can never have accident"
Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by eodavids(m): 9:47am On May 21, 2016
Well, people are wasting money in different ways.
Those cars are not supposed tobcoat that much if not because people like show in the way they live.

But wait a minute OP, is this prices based on the dollar cost during GEJ or in this BUHARI's hiked experience?

Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by Themandator: 10:06am On May 21, 2016
3 and 4 are always in the convoy of CROSS RIVERs governor, Ayade
Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by HyDef(m): 10:14am On May 21, 2016
iamphilips:
7. Lamborghini Aventador
Price: $399,500 (₦79,500,500)

This is is the hottest car on the list. Look at how a person in a whole G-wagon is taking pictures of it. :p I don't like G-wagons anyway.

I like Ferraris and the SLS AMG. I hate all Porsches except the 918 Spyder.

Aint no one got a GT-R in this country? cry

Comments/complaints/suggestions / LIST OF GOOD AUTO WORKSHOPS IN NIGERIA / Do U Know The Abbreviations On Your Number Plates?