Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:44 AM

24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria (134363 Views)

These 4 Expensive Cars Abandoned On Nigeria Roads Cost 1.2 Billion Naira / The 7 Most Expensive Cars In The World (Photos) / 10 Crazily Expensive Cars Left Abandoned By Their Owners (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by Chijosky(m): 10:14am On May 21, 2016
porsche ride always making sense..
Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by HyDef(m): 10:16am On May 21, 2016
900warriorz:
Sone cars were not liated there and i do see them very well in lekki....

The likes of chevrolet camaro, mustang muscle, Porsche panerama, Jaguar hybrid and many others than i forgot....

Op, open another trade sometimes later on this same thread! Then, try to get more information! Nigerians have lots of sophisticated cars at their disposal...

These cars you mentioned, well at least the first two, are nowehere near the prices of the rest. Beautiful muscle cars they are, but just not as expensive. Both in the range of about 40,000 dollars.

1 Like

Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by ReduceWeight(m): 10:16am On May 21, 2016
So, no one uses Mercedes S550 Maybach 2015 in Nigeria?
Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by kenoz(m): 10:31am On May 21, 2016
shocked
Naija go better
Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by ilevic(m): 10:42am On May 21, 2016
...but in the end, all is vanity
Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by autofreak1(m): 10:43am On May 21, 2016
HyDef:

This is is the hottest car on the list. Look at how a person in a whole G-wagon is taking pictures of it. :p I don't like G-wagons anyway.

I like Ferraris and the SLS AMG. I hate all Porsches except the 918 Spyder.

Aint no one got a GT-R in this country? cry

There are GT-Rs in Naija. Even Nissan Lagos has one for sale. I think its N20+m

1 Like

Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by Hush08181801636(m): 10:44am On May 21, 2016
all dis 1 na die ooo!!!
Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by BizLife(m): 10:59am On May 21, 2016
The government is broke, but not some individuals.

1 Like

Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by Nobody: 11:02am On May 21, 2016
atirolu:
All this cars is wot dubai police use to carry out their daily routine.
Nigeria is still backward
4cu. Dubai isn't half as developed as USA. it doesn't make economic sense to use this machine for policing. for get.
Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by Wizdeb: 11:08am On May 21, 2016
omo dis cars .... baba pick my call o
Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by inonsyyahoocom(m): 11:12am On May 21, 2016
Baba GOD please answer my prayers...
Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by Elparaiso(m): 11:21am On May 21, 2016
These broke people on Nairaland are really irritating.

They see a car and all they see is a liability. They start calculating the costs of maintenance and accidents too.

The person that bought the car, did he borrow your money?

If your car is bought from a reputable source or dealer, of course there would be someone to fix it when it breaks down or even to maintain it.

As for accidents, there is this wonderful thing called insurance.

Quit thinking poor. If you are a billionaire, buy these cars would not take you up to 10 minutes of thought.

But no, they are here shouting unreasonable.
You will just die broke if you won't leave another man's business alone.

Advisers Nowamagbe

4 Likes

Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by hedonistic: 11:25am On May 21, 2016
Nigeria is a big paradox. Extreme wealth and extreme misery coexisting in curious peace. The picture of that beautiful white 2016 G-Class behind a Danfo bus (Number 21) sums it up.

But really, between Lagos and Abuja, where would you find more of these kinds of cars? I think it is Abuja o.
Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by brojoshua: 11:51am On May 21, 2016
People will do almost all things to get treasures like gold, silver and so on, even at the cost of lives of many people while they are digging to get them. I have vowed not to use things like gold, silver and diamond again when I saw how many people are being killed while trying to dig up those treasures . And these treasures are used to make things like expensive Jewel like neck chains, wristwatches and so, things which many people value so much.
But all these things will end up in dunghill, going back to where they came from. Even people whom God made or created will be eating by worms and maggots except that all who believed in Christ Jesus will be raised into everlasting glory in the day of the Lord Jesus. So do you put your hope and joy in perishable things like houses, computers, cars and so on. If anyone puts his hope on such things, he is hopeless still.
But seek eternal life, treasure and inheritance, that which doesn't perish nor fade away, by the grace of God through faith in Christ Jesus. Seek eternal life and peace of God through Him and your soul will be blessed eternally. For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loose his soul. And seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and these things shall be added to you. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by 400billionman: 12:12pm On May 21, 2016
iamphilips:
1. Bugatti Veyron
Price: $1,700,000 (₦338,300,000)

Guy, did you snap all these pictures by yourself ?
Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by macaranta(m): 12:15pm On May 21, 2016
Sweet... Rides
Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by seangy4konji: 12:15pm On May 21, 2016
Army robbers and ritualistic just full Nigeria now.

God answer my call oooo

I deh always look back when taking a walk before them bundle me inside motor. May we not fall I their hands oooo

God protect us.

One day me self go blow sha.

Na machines be dat for army robbers.
Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by fuckpoverty(m): 12:20pm On May 21, 2016
SPG4U:
I just want to have all this collections
bros u selfish oooo, y nt start wit 1
Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 21, 2016
Papa God oooo. Pick Up my Call ooo.

Meanwhile u dos cars exhaust will tell u d fuel consumption would be so damn high coupling wth d present economic situation. However when dias Money Fuel consumption is nothing.

I just hope dos cars can take u on a smooth ride to heaven cheesy cheesy
Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by kechywillz(m): 1:42pm On May 21, 2016
E Get some men wey dis money dey like say Na trees wey dem plant for there backyard, Chukwu ebube u know say I dont want to get this money when I am old,give it to me now that am young so I can maximize my potentials.
Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by Jetjacky(m): 2:35pm On May 21, 2016
shikshark:
Baba God........read my mails and chats, i know its difficult to pick calls at times
be a problem solver.
Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by 13country(m): 2:37pm On May 21, 2016
Many here are tief...which work unAa dey do way unaa want buy all this type of cas? Even bitus unaa never bye.
Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by diogochantel: 3:25pm On May 21, 2016
Oluwa remember me this year.
Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by Rogz85(m): 4:20pm On May 21, 2016
SPG4U:
I just want to have all this collections

You go be THIEF
Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by ladyF(f): 4:38pm On May 21, 2016
naijafox:
Wow
Oluwa pick up my call

Another FTC, still the same #97000 I left in my account,so Dem nor dey add money for person account
@ Bros seun y na, I b think say money wey lady f go don collect for FTC post go doh reach make we for probe her

Well good things coming though, thank jah
Lol your account balance even try. When you remove 3 zeros, na my own balance be that. The bank go soon close am sef cry
Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by cr80vity(m): 7:06pm On May 21, 2016
the least s over 17milla...whr r dey seeing ds money...thro their business?
Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by Rhea(f): 7:26pm On May 21, 2016
Imagine driving all these cars along our decrepit roads. How about sell the Veyron, buy 1 toyota prado to handle the bad road condition and use the rest to fix your street or construct a solar power generating plant for your neighborhood. They will adore you forever, and you will still have a brand new SUV to cruise in

2 Likes

Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by naijafox(m): 9:14pm On May 21, 2016
ladyF:

Lol your account balance even try. When you remove 3 zeros, na my own balance be that. The bank go soon close am sef cry
Lol, I don laugh scatter, well God make us bigger,imagine I dey drive one of these cars and stop before I ask the babe say," hello, how u going my ......... " she go just shout "yes am going your way,infact have always been going your way since I was born" grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by mikron(m): 2:53am On May 22, 2016
some of the carz i will buy

1 Like

Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by ladyF(f): 9:10am On May 22, 2016
naijafox:

Lol, I don laugh scatter, well God make us bigger,imagine I dey drive one of these cars and stop before I ask the babe say," hello, how u going my ......... " she go just shout "yes am going your way,infact have always been going your way since I was born" grin
Lmao! Ladies are not like that grin
Re: 24 Most Expensive Cars Found On The Streets Of Nigeria by kesses: 5:40pm On May 27, 2016
if i no make am something de wrong, i musst get this money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Comments/complaints/suggestions / LIST OF GOOD AUTO WORKSHOPS IN NIGERIA / Do U Know The Abbreviations On Your Number Plates?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.