Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,354 members, 7,780,952 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:15 AM

CHRISTIANITY: One Of The Root Of Problems In The World Today. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CHRISTIANITY: One Of The Root Of Problems In The World Today. (716 Views)

"The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM / The Root Of Disobedience - Paul Ellis / St. Paul The Root Of Christian Missionary Deception (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CHRISTIANITY: One Of The Root Of Problems In The World Today. by bolaino(m): 6:47am On May 21, 2016
Christianity is not all that bad, as it is supposedly a Religion that the followers are taught to emulate the ways of one of it's Teacher's, named Joshua who is also called Jesus the christ. Christians are told to behave like Jesus, and their primary source for reference about Jesus The Christ, is solely from the Christian Catholic Bible, I say Christian Catholic bible, because according to documented History, the Catholic Church is the first Christian Body that is recognized and is the first Christian Body that compiled the Jewish Torah, the Epistles of Apostle Paul and other books, into a single unifying book called the Holy Bible. So the Bible has it's root from the Catholic Church. But since the Catholic church came into existence, the world has never remained the same, as the catholic church created Christianity it also sought to increase it's political Power and thus came the Current forms of Imperialism we have experienced ranging from the Crusades to the Second world war, the catholic church wanted the Jews killed because that way they could forever cement their lies about christianity, there is a fact that most Christians are unaware of, or have been indoctrinated to consider as irrelevant, and that is the fact that, till this very day, Orthodox Judaism does not believe that there was ever any Body named Jesus who was considered a Savior to the Jews, the jews consider this to be heretic, to the Jews, if Jesus had existed, at best he would have been a holy Preacher/Rabbi, and at worst he was a sorcerer and manipulator of jews, but never a son of God. As it is considered disrespectful and abominable to conceive the thought that God can father a Mortal child. And if the jews who come from the place that Jesus the christ is alleged to have come from, do not believe he comes from there, then who are we to believe? What I am trying to say is this, Christianity in all it's forms have caused the world more problems than good, if Jesus really exists, I'm sure he must be feeling ashamed, because more evil has been done in his name than good.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CHRISTIANITY: One Of The Root Of Problems In The World Today. by Waspy(m): 7:05am On May 21, 2016
Hmm
Re: CHRISTIANITY: One Of The Root Of Problems In The World Today. by lomprico(m): 7:28am On May 21, 2016
Seun this is why we tell u to put restriction on christian threads like the islam's

1 Like

Re: CHRISTIANITY: One Of The Root Of Problems In The World Today. by bolaino(m): 7:43am On May 21, 2016
lomprico:
Seun this is why we tell u to put restriction on christian threads like the islam's
Seun Knows Better, he Knows Christianity is what it is.

1 Like

Re: CHRISTIANITY: One Of The Root Of Problems In The World Today. by Nobody: 7:51am On May 21, 2016
And if Mohammad was alive he would have been proud of them(terrorist)
Re: CHRISTIANITY: One Of The Root Of Problems In The World Today. by bolaino(m): 8:13am On May 21, 2016
solite3:
And if Mohammad was alive he would have been proud of them(terrorist)
The Founder of Islam was a War Monger and a Genocidal maniac, who loved Magic and any other form of abomination you can think of, but he got most of his inspiration from the Catholic church.
Re: CHRISTIANITY: One Of The Root Of Problems In The World Today. by Nobody: 9:09am On May 21, 2016
bolaino:
Seun Knows Better, he Knows Christianity is what it is.

Only a fool opens a thread like this one you just opened. Show me in the bible where Joshua had his second name like Jesus Christ or you forever remain silent. Cursed be you

You not even aware of your own islam and your blindness tells you Jesus is Joshua... are you mad or are you intentionally stupid, which of them?
Re: CHRISTIANITY: One Of The Root Of Problems In The World Today. by Nobody: 9:14am On May 21, 2016
bolaino:
The Founder of Islam was a War Monger and a Genocidal maniac, who loved Magic and any other form of abomination you can think of, but he got most of his inspiration from the Catholic church.

Because I said so yesterday, trying to prove what you don't even know about. What do you know about religion? What have you studied in latter days of religion what do you even know about the bible? How many books make up the Holy bible? Which version of Christianity uses the Apocryphal? Which order is the oldest order of religion In ancient time? Too much copy pasting isn't good for you. Keep ranting, Christianity is a world problem to who?

You don't know shít about christianity shut up, let them teach you

Cc : Blackfire, truthman2012, annunaki2
Re: CHRISTIANITY: One Of The Root Of Problems In The World Today. by Nobody: 9:36am On May 21, 2016
bolaino:
How did Mohammad get his inspiration from Catholic church. I m not a Catholic
Re: CHRISTIANITY: One Of The Root Of Problems In The World Today. by Blackfire(m): 9:42am On May 21, 2016
gimakon:

Because I said so yesterday, trying to prove what you don't even know about. What do you know about religion? What have you studied in latter days of religion what do you even know about the bible? How many books make up the Holy bible? Which version of Christianity uses the Apocryphal? Which order is the oldest order of religion In ancient time? Too much copy pasting isn't good for you. Keep ranting, Christianity is a world problem to who?

You don't know shít about christianity shut up, let them teach you

Cc : Blackfire, truthman2012, annunaki2

one thing with this muslima is that we cant comment in the cave seun put them to protect them from us or imaginary spirit tormenting them like there prophet... No wahala.

They meet us here open one thread like that, of how beautiful Islam/mohamed/allah is after ofoma bread(gimakon u still owe me that bread), we trash them..

Now they recoil create a thread against Christianity putting a shade , so as to create division among the rank and file...

I ve only these to say to u Muslims ... If mohamed is not sure about his own soul, what will be your eternity? Which ever way u look at it, the bucks stop at yasou al mashiah(Jesus Christ the messiah).
Re: CHRISTIANITY: One Of The Root Of Problems In The World Today. by Nobody: 9:42am On May 21, 2016
solite3:
How did Mohammad get his inspiration from Catholic church. I m not a Catholic

The tesbim, he copied from the rosary of the Roman catholic. The way the nuns dress, he calls hijab. Etc He lived in the house of a Catholic pope.
Before he went to Hira cave those qualities and others he copied from them, after the jinn visited him, he founded his religion and put those qualities.
That person you asking doesn't know these things
Re: CHRISTIANITY: One Of The Root Of Problems In The World Today. by bolaino(m): 5:15pm On May 21, 2016
gimakon:

The tesbim, he copied from the rosary of the Roman catholic. The way the nuns dress, he calls hijab. Etc He lived in the house of a Catholic pope.
Before he went to Hira cave those qualities and others he copied from them, after the jinn visited him, he founded his religion and put those qualities.
That person you asking doesn't know these things
you are very ignorant.
Re: CHRISTIANITY: One Of The Root Of Problems In The World Today. by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 21, 2016
bolaino:
you are very ignorant.

U wey sabi, Oya talk. Copy pasting everything I say, suppose I didn't say anything about islam evolving from Catholic would u even have a glimpse of something like that. Over sabi

1 Like

Re: CHRISTIANITY: One Of The Root Of Problems In The World Today. by SUPERPACK: 9:14am On May 22, 2016
we spend most of our time fighting E-Religious wars, Taking the work of God into our dirty hands, and yet we still kneel down to pray to God for inspiration.
Muslims should face their religion, and allow christians to face their own, And christians should face their religion and let muslems face their own and let God be the Judge on last day on who is right or wrong.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Restitution Part 1 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/06/16 / White Garment Church Fined £230 In UK For Noise Pollution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.