Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

(May Edition)Award For Funniest Post Of The Month Goes To... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (May Edition)Award For Funniest Post Of The Month Goes To... (1036 Views)

Slay Queen Steals Facebook Lover's ATM Cards As He Goes To Smoke Weed (Video) / Lagos Big Boy Goes To Bed With 9 Ladies (viewers Discretion Adviced) / Hilarious Post Of A Couple Who Met On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(May Edition)Award For Funniest Post Of The Month Goes To... by zikIPE: 7:32am On May 21, 2016
Most of my time on Nairaland is spent looking for hilarious posts and with the calibre of people on Nairaland, I'm never disappointed. for this month of may, I've never seen a post quite as hilarious as this.

the award for funniest post of may therefore goes to CAPSLOCKED. For his ingenuity in dissing two people at the same time- our very own lalasticlala and a certain berlyn.

1 Like

Re: (May Edition)Award For Funniest Post Of The Month Goes To... by Nobody: 7:41am On May 21, 2016
B
Re: (May Edition)Award For Funniest Post Of The Month Goes To... by Nobody: 7:44am On May 21, 2016
Abeg na who funny post epp?
Re: (May Edition)Award For Funniest Post Of The Month Goes To... by Nobody: 7:46am On May 21, 2016
D
Re: (May Edition)Award For Funniest Post Of The Month Goes To... by Omotayor123(f): 7:49am On May 21, 2016
I remember this. grin
Re: (May Edition)Award For Funniest Post Of The Month Goes To... by Smellymouth: 7:50am On May 21, 2016
That was on my thread.. Pretty hilarious, the dude killed it.. grin cheesy grin cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/3101111/18-pictures-every-nigerian-facebook#45553133

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (May Edition)Award For Funniest Post Of The Month Goes To... by naijaboiy: 7:56am On May 21, 2016
Was he banned? cheesy
Re: (May Edition)Award For Funniest Post Of The Month Goes To... by falconey(m): 8:01am On May 21, 2016
lwkm
Re: (May Edition)Award For Funniest Post Of The Month Goes To... by Nobody: 8:04am On May 21, 2016
really funny grin grin

But smellymouth is still the funniest to me cheesy

1 Like

Re: (May Edition)Award For Funniest Post Of The Month Goes To... by zikIPE: 8:12am On May 21, 2016
skarlett:
really funny grin grin

But smellymouth is still the funniest to me cheesy
i haven't seen anything from smelly mouth....but i might feature him in the June edition if i see any hilarious post from him before then...mention me when you see one, and maybe I'll compile a list
Re: (May Edition)Award For Funniest Post Of The Month Goes To... by JoeCutie(m): 8:13am On May 21, 2016
And he wasn't probed? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: (May Edition)Award For Funniest Post Of The Month Goes To... by Laveda(f): 8:18am On May 21, 2016
grin grin
Re: (May Edition)Award For Funniest Post Of The Month Goes To... by makydebbie(f): 8:18am On May 21, 2016
lol..the guy killed it!
Re: (May Edition)Award For Funniest Post Of The Month Goes To... by Nobody: 8:47am On May 21, 2016
undecided op so wheres our 'gift'
Re: (May Edition)Award For Funniest Post Of The Month Goes To... by zikIPE: 8:59am On May 21, 2016
Berlyn:
undecided op so wheres our 'gift'
lol, you don't get a gift for being dissed. If there's anyone i should be 'gifting', it's CAPSLOCKED

1 Like

Re: (May Edition)Award For Funniest Post Of The Month Goes To... by Nobody: 9:06am On May 21, 2016
zikIPE:
lol, you don't get a gift for being dissed. If there's anyone i should be 'gifting', it's CAPSLOCKED
oooops shocked grin well i dont care undecided

1 Like

Re: (May Edition)Award For Funniest Post Of The Month Goes To... by demzylahot(m): 10:19am On May 21, 2016
Lwkm
Re: (May Edition)Award For Funniest Post Of The Month Goes To... by Smellymouth: 11:30am On May 21, 2016
skarlett:
really funny grin grin

But smellymo.uth is still the funniest to me cheesy

Bubu, tanchu, biko come and twerk for me joor grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: (May Edition)Award For Funniest Post Of The Month Goes To... by freezyprinzy(m): 11:36am On May 21, 2016
;Dpeople get bad mouth ooo na did guy dem for use act deadpool
Re: (May Edition)Award For Funniest Post Of The Month Goes To... by Nobody: 11:50am On May 21, 2016
zikIPE:
i haven't seen anything from smelly mouth....but i might feature him in the June edition if i see any hilarious post from him before then...mention me when you see one, and maybe I'll compile a list

Lol, okay
Re: (May Edition)Award For Funniest Post Of The Month Goes To... by CAPSLOCKED: 2:26pm On May 29, 2016
Re: (May Edition)Award For Funniest Post Of The Month Goes To... by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 29, 2016
undecided undecided still looking for wats funny in this thread... Pls if u av seen d funny writeup don't forget to tell me..

(1) (Reply)

See The Twin Sisters Who Just Celebrated Their 100th Year Birthday*photos* / Young Nigerian Woman Advertises For A Serious Boyfriend On Twitter / Check Out This Wedding Invitation Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.