Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Apply For Japanese Government Scholarship For All Categories - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For Japanese Government Scholarship For All Categories (5785 Views)

Apply Now: Japanese Government Scholarship For Nigerian Teachers / Japanese Government MEXT Scholarships 2017 For Young Nigerian Teachers / Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apply For Japanese Government Scholarship For All Categories by DMainMan: 9:20am On May 21, 2016
There are 4 categories:

1. Research Students: (Post graduate students who
wish to conduct research in Japan for the award of
Ph.D/Master’s degrees in respective fields).

http://www.ng.emb-japan.go.jp/mext2016.html

2. Undergraduate students who wish to continue
their education in Japanese universities for the
award of first degrees.

http://www.ng.emb-japan.go.jp/mext2016%20undergraduate.html

3. College of Technology students

http://www.ng.emb-japan.go.jp/mext2016%20College%20of%20Technology%20students.html

4. Specialized Training colleges

http://www.ng.emb-japan.go.jp/mext2016%20Specialized%20Training%20College%20Applications.html

Deadline is June 30, 2016.

Information about last year successfuls.

http://www.ng.emb-japan.go.jp/Document/culture/2016%20Mext%20Farewell%20Dinner%20for%20Departing%20MEXT%20Scholarship%20Students.pdf

1 Like

Re: Apply For Japanese Government Scholarship For All Categories by DMainMan: 9:23am On May 21, 2016
Note:

Only Applicants whose applications meet all the
necessary requirements shall be contacted by ‘middle of
July 2016 for further screening.

http://www.ng.emb-japan.go.jp/culture.html
http://facebook.com/dmainmanfoundation
Re: Apply For Japanese Government Scholarship For All Categories by Quadorup(m): 12:09pm On May 21, 2016
Thanks for the information.... pls how do I submit my filled forms
Re: Apply For Japanese Government Scholarship For All Categories by Raphael9(m): 1:37pm On May 21, 2016
Quadorup:
Thanks for the information.... pls how do I submit my filled forms
to the Japanese embassy in Maitama, Abuja

1 Like

Re: Apply For Japanese Government Scholarship For All Categories by Quadorup(m): 3:32pm On May 21, 2016
Thanks bro....please what and why does the scholarship covers
Re: Apply For Japanese Government Scholarship For All Categories by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 21, 2016
Thank you very much.

I'm a Year One student in the university.
About the Recommendation letter from 'last' institution.

Will it be safe for me to get a Recommendation letter from my University adviser? Or should I go back to my secondary school for the letter?

My Secondary school is in far north... Very far from where I am cry
Re: Apply For Japanese Government Scholarship For All Categories by whiten: 5:25pm On May 21, 2016
@ Dmain man, can Somone post all d application without physically going to Abuja?
Re: Apply For Japanese Government Scholarship For All Categories by Raphael9(m): 7:08pm On May 21, 2016
Osinachi1:
Thank you very much.

I'm a Year One student in the university.
About the Recommendation letter from 'last' institution.

Will it be safe for me to get a Recommendation letter from my University adviser? Or should I go back to my secondary school for the letter?

My Secondary school is in far north... Very far from where I am cry
I believe you can, the recommendation letter is on the website, you give it to your course adviser to fill for you in a confidential envelope.

1 Like

Re: Apply For Japanese Government Scholarship For All Categories by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 21, 2016
Oh.. Thank you very much.
Raphael9:

I believe you can, the recommendation letter is on the website, you give it to your course adviser to fill for you in a confidential envelope.
Re: Apply For Japanese Government Scholarship For All Categories by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 21, 2016
I can't find the Recommendation letter on the website. Do you have the direct link to it? Please.

Raphael9:

Re: Apply For Japanese Government Scholarship For All Categories by Danny4show(m): 7:32pm On May 21, 2016
japanese diplomatic mission...That is where we are to submit our document... Did you know of anyone around?
Re: Apply For Japanese Government Scholarship For All Categories by anthney87: 10:03pm On May 21, 2016
whiten:
@ Dmain man, can Somone post all d application without physically going to Abuja?
make them ansa this question na. cos I no fit go Abuja for now o wen fuel na die oo.
Re: Apply For Japanese Government Scholarship For All Categories by DeKen: 10:46pm On May 21, 2016
DMainMan:
There are 4 categories:

1. Research Students: (Post graduate students who
wish to conduct research in Japan for the award of
Ph.D/Master’s degrees in respective fields).

http://www.ng.emb-japan.go.jp/mext2016.html

I think it would have been helpful to state some of this excluding conditions like the one below for post graduate studies:

(3) Academic Background: Applicants must be a graduate from a Japanese university or have academic ability equal or superior to that of a Japanese university graduate. A person will be deemed to have academic ability equal or superior to that of a university graduate, if he/she:
① has completed or will complete 16 years of school education in a foreign country (or 18 years of school education if he/she desires to enroll in a doctoral course in the field of medicine, dentistry or veterinary science, or pharmacy which is based on a 6-year course in a department or faculty); or
② is or will be aged 22 or older and has taken an individual entrance qualification examination and has been judged by a Japanese graduate school as being equal or superior in academic ability to a university graduate (or 24 or older if he/she desires to enroll in a doctoral course in the field of medicine, dentistry or veterinary science, or pharmacy which is based on a 6-year course in a department or faculty). Eligible applicants include those who otherwise satisfy or will satisfy qualification requirements for admission to a Japanese graduate school. As a general rule, a person who has completed a doctoral course may not apply unless he/she seeks to obtain a degree.

1 Like

Re: Apply For Japanese Government Scholarship For All Categories by Boscojugunu(m): 1:39am On May 22, 2016
I dont really get the age part. Can someone explain to me
Re: Apply For Japanese Government Scholarship For All Categories by Damilare5882(m): 5:10am On May 22, 2016
hello ..please are we to print and fill or we are to fill using microsoft word??
Re: Apply For Japanese Government Scholarship For All Categories by Raphael9(m): 6:29am On May 22, 2016
anthney87:

make them ansa this question na. cos I no fit go Abuja for now o wen fuel na die oo.
you can use Nipost Ems or DHL, otherwise you could post it to someone you know in Abuja and the person would submit it on your behalf.. ...its best to use EMS
Re: Apply For Japanese Government Scholarship For All Categories by Raphael9(m): 6:33am On May 22, 2016
Damilare5882:
hello ..please are we to print and fill or we are to fill using microsoft word??
Either ways but I suggest you fill and attach you photo using Microsoft word...afterwards, you print
Re: Apply For Japanese Government Scholarship For All Categories by Raphael9(m): 7:20am On May 22, 2016
Osinachi1:
I can't find the Recommendation letter on the website. Do you have the direct link to it? Please.

download all documents in the undergraduates section
Re: Apply For Japanese Government Scholarship For All Categories by Damilare5882(m): 11:46am On May 22, 2016
Raphael9:

Either ways but I suggest you fill and attach you photo using Microsoft word...afterwards, you print
can I attach the signature too
Re: Apply For Japanese Government Scholarship For All Categories by Raphael9(m): 12:54pm On May 22, 2016
Damilare5882:
can I attach the signature too
since you'll end up printing it, I suggest you don't
Re: Apply For Japanese Government Scholarship For All Categories by NathyBongos: 3:08pm On May 22, 2016
I stay in Abuja....you all can send in ur applications and all that via any transport company coming here with my transport for Taxi....i will assist you guys in submiting...08064429861
Re: Apply For Japanese Government Scholarship For All Categories by NathyBongos: 3:12pm On May 22, 2016
I stay in Abuja.you all can send in all application n document via any transport company just give it to d driver,God is Good,Abc so I could help pick up and take it to maitama...but you have to include my taxi fare inside d envelope 08064429861

1 Like

Re: Apply For Japanese Government Scholarship For All Categories by yomalex(m): 3:47pm On May 22, 2016
Check other scholarships on www.tipsdome.com/category/scholarships
Re: Apply For Japanese Government Scholarship For All Categories by spicyuzo(m): 9:44am On May 31, 2016
NathyBongos:
I stay in Abuja.you all can send in all application n document via any transport company just give it to d driver,God is Good,Abc so I could help pick up and take it to maitama...but you have to include my taxi fare inside d envelope 0,,,8,,,0,,,6,,,4,,,4'''2....9,,,8.6..1

Nice gesture bro. I was discouraged initially, but thanks to you, i shall commence with the application process.
Re: Apply For Japanese Government Scholarship For All Categories by Greenboy222: 11:51am On Jun 29, 2018
Good day house.
Has anyone heard from the Japanese Embassy?

(1) (Reply)

Ren Money Academy / Fraud Alert! GNLD Marketers In New Deception Tactics(photos) / ARM Life Plc Mid-level & Exp. Job Recruitment (5 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.