Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy (45199 Views)

Uju Stella Rocks Swimsuit (Photos) / Uju Stella Who Is "Pregnant For Burna Boy" In New Photos / Uju Stella: "I Am Pregnant For Burna Boy" - Lady Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Nobody: 9:56am On May 21, 2016
Early in the week, a young lady, Uju Stella, made claims that she is pregnant for popular singer, Burna Boy. Although the singer has said nothing about the issue, he posted a video on his Instagram page as he lip synced to a song in the background with the lyrics that he slept with the girl once but now she’s claiming that she is pregnant.

Many people believe that he was addressing the issue and he was also making jest of the young lady. However, in an exclusive chat with Saturday Beats, the singer’s mother said that she also read about the news on the internet but her son is more focused on his music career and would not dissipate energy on a lady that claims to be pregnant for him.

She said, “My son has never said anything concerning the issue, he has never said a word, maybe there was a song at the background of the video that he posted online but he has never said a word concerning the issue. What you know is what we know basically and my take on it is that we would rather just focus on his music which primarily affects his life than that. In Africa, it is not a criminal offence for someone to be pregnant for somebody. If somebody says that she is pregnant for somebody and the person refuses to accept it, you look for his family instead of tagging a blogger. We have nothing to say to her. We don’t know anything about any child. She can never come to me, she has already gone to the blogger; she can never come to me.”

To buttress her point, she said that Burna Boy just released a new video during the week and it is enjoying massive airplay. She added that the Nigerian music industry is one in which ladies always accuse young men of being responsible for their pregnancies.

“It is not new; these girls come up from time to time with different claims. My position on this is ‘no comment’. Anybody can claim anything that they want to claim. We have absolutely nothing to say, Burna Boy is a musician and we want to focus on his music. Nobody has time for her. We saw all the reports online but we just chose to look the other way. In this industry, girls are always coming up with pregnancy claims, we see it every day. We are not bothered and we have no comment. We just recently premiered a new video during the week and it is enjoying massive airplay. We are focusing on the music and nothing else,” she said.

http://punchng.com/we-dont-have-time-for-girl-that-claims-burna-boy-got-her-pregnant-mum/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by TPAND(f): 10:02am On May 21, 2016
Burna boy is a classical example of a child raised through bad parenting.

Can't be surprised his mom said that, see how she looks.
Not all mothers are good.. Take note

133 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by goldbim(f): 10:10am On May 21, 2016
Pls,were his family members there when they were gbenshing? She went to bloggers because your son was threatening her life..wetin concern me sef?? shocked.i'm outta here..

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Ejemehn(m): 10:20am On May 21, 2016
Women, Hmmm

Well, "I comment my reserve"

4 Likes

Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by sinaj(f): 10:25am On May 21, 2016
TPAND:

pls point out the bad thing his mum said there sad

148 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by TPAND(f): 10:49am On May 21, 2016
sinaj:
pls point out the bad thing his mum said there sad

Clearly you might eventually end up taking decisions like burna boy's mom when you grow up. Open your eyes, read and perceive.

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by sinaj(f): 10:59am On May 21, 2016
TPAND:

Clearly you might eventually end up taking decisions like burna boy's mom when you grow up. Open your eyes, read and perceive.
jeeeez!

Y u sounding so pathetic.

I only asked a question nd u've concluded alredi.

I think u d one that need to open ur eyes, read nd percieve.

PEACE!

121 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by icebebe(f): 11:06am On May 21, 2016
Truth b told,i dnt even buy d idea of telling d whole world jus to gain favour or pity or wat? She wuld av gone to his fam togeda wit her fam n discuss d issue,instead of wat she did,does dt mean she has no shame fr bin a one night stand girl n gettin preg fr a man dt is nt even her man!

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Omaticaya225(m): 11:14am On May 21, 2016
My site
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Nobody: 11:15am On May 21, 2016
U dont have tym for her but ur Ashawo Son had tym to sleep with her. undecided

Well, d child is here to stay,
U can run all u want but there is no escape,
Go and ask Davido he will tell d tale better.

If u choose to be wayward in life, just get ready to accept all d drama that will come out of it.

Dats y I Love Flavour and 2face.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by LivingDiamond(m): 11:15am On May 21, 2016
We don hear una
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by 20bc(m): 11:16am On May 21, 2016
Ya all blasting Bruna boy mum, should go to hell. What were you expecting the mum to do, receive her with open arms....

Peeps always side with ya family until proven otherwise.......
♣♣♣

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Pyno30: 11:16am On May 21, 2016
ajixkhid1:

http://punchng.com/we-dont-have-time-for-girl-that-claims-burna-boy-got-her-pregnant-mum/
But your Son's Dick had time for her. UJU na ur Fault. Na you wan follow be Babymama to Celebirities.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by ireneony(f): 11:16am On May 21, 2016
The girl ugly nor be small undecided

Goldgigger... she deliberately got herself pregnant in order to trap burna boy.

14 Likes

Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Elnino4ladies: 11:17am On May 21, 2016
Controversial family
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by niggaz4life: 11:17am On May 21, 2016
we ? lol. funny woman. make she marry her son now.

irresponsible mother. money done block her brain

7 Likes

Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by konflems: 11:17am On May 21, 2016
We don't understand this Woman ooo
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by mickeymimi: 11:18am On May 21, 2016
His mum need to sit him down and give him a good lesson on reproduction , biology and STDS ..

16 Likes

Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Hongbenga(m): 11:19am On May 21, 2016
Ejemehn:
Women, Hmmm Well, "I comment my reserve"

May God Help Us......
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Pyno30: 11:19am On May 21, 2016
icebebe:
Truth b told,i dnt even buy d idea of telling d whole world jus to gain favour or pity or wat? She wuld av gone to his fam togeda wit her fam n discuss d issue,instead of wat she did,does dt mean she has no shame fr bin a one night stand girl n gettin preg fr a man dt is nt even her man!
Swear say if na you, you no go do pass Uju.

3 Likes

Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by tmtech: 11:19am On May 21, 2016
buh it seems burna had time for her puna ..
make d gal born do DNA joor.. d fact say burna no talk bout am no mean say eno do am

mama burna no want babymama wahala.. lol

4 Likes

Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by DuchessGloriana(f): 11:19am On May 21, 2016
girls take bride in being a babymama to celebrities nowadays
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by NnamdiN: 11:19am On May 21, 2016
this shouldn't be coming from a mother. the least she could have done was to be diplomatic about it. Shes not bothered her son is fuc king random girls without protection? what if it was her daughter that got pregnant, would she still have the same stand?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by shamecurls(m): 11:20am On May 21, 2016
Your son bleeped an Ashi and got her pregnant and all you can say is "We don't have time for her"

You would have avoided all this if you made a better son

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by swissobed: 11:20am On May 21, 2016
Celeb!
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by spartacuz: 11:20am On May 21, 2016
But Ma, he collected just one mouth nau... Without a condom that's still as cheap as gala.
Ur grandchild is coming.

3 Likes

Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by RZArecta(m): 11:20am On May 21, 2016
TPAND:

..."If somebody says that she is pregnant for somebody and the person refuses to accept it, you look for his family instead of tagging a blogger....."

Uju should do the right thing

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Pyno30: 11:21am On May 21, 2016
niggaz4life:
we ? lol. funny woman. make she marry her son now.

irresponsible mother. money done block her brain
Don't mind her, that is how they train up their Children, to go about impregnanting people's daughter.

1 Like

Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by lohresloco: 11:21am On May 21, 2016
oh just shut up , hypocrite, when the kpanshing was to take place , was she not old enough to instruct burna to use a condom. Is she not an adult.
TPAND:

10 Likes

Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by yomalex(m): 11:22am On May 21, 2016
W

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Is Against Bleaching Of Children / Femi Kuti: I Didn’t Go To School. Fela Used Me As An Experiment / Obituary: Victor Olaotan's Funeral Arrangements (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.