Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,504 members, 7,808,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University (65779 Views)

Mohammed Indimi's Daughters Are Beautiful! / Mohammed Indimi Didn't Donate $14Million To Lynn University / Amouna And Hauwa Indimi Graduate From Lynn University, Florida, USA. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by AntiIPOOP(m): 11:48pm On May 21, 2016
hungryboy:
Na dis kind thing dey make me talk say ab.oki na ram.
Our Universities for Naija dey here lacking in laboratory equipments and research grants.
Ab.oki leave am go donate to American University.

The Igbo.las have done worst than this
Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by delpee(f): 11:56pm On May 21, 2016
Some rich Nigerians would rather invest outside our shores.
Afterall one of the loudest militants chose to build a university in another African country instead of developing and creating employment in his "marginalised" area. I won't be surprised to find that some have built refineries in other countries while we struggle to import cos our government refineries are not functioning well.

It's good to give back to your society before venturing out. Ile la to nko eso rode.

6 Likes

Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by Leiman100(m): 12:00am On May 22, 2016
Charity begins abroad
Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by Leiman100(m): 12:16am On May 22, 2016
csamii:
If I say I support NDA some people go dey vex. Well no matter how long una vex e no go stop NDA bomb.
this kind of post threaten our collective existence as Nigerians, I call on the management of NL and the moderators to take quick action on this.
Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by csamii: 12:19am On May 22, 2016
Leiman100:
this kind of post threaten our collective existence as Nigerians, I call on the management of NL and the moderators to take quick action on this.

Oh yeah! Who want remain in the same country with you, me? Fvck NO!
Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by Nobody: 12:19am On May 22, 2016
Donating in America is not like donating out here in Naija, so everyone should just calm down...in America, this kinda of donation is a purely business decision, first he gets a huge tax deduction on his business, second, this kine donation opens some doors, the kind that just doesn't open by saying 'please I take God beg you'....third, he establishes himself and opens the road to so many other Nigerians....make una no vex, the sooner we start doing things right in our Country, the sooner we start attracting this level of patronage.
Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by Leiman100(m): 12:21am On May 22, 2016
WeNigerDelta:
The time for talking is long over. We are glad that because of social media, the world can see the injustice meted to my people. To those of you saying the oil is Nigeria's oil and not SS, kindly do your patriotic duty, enlist in the Navy and come meet us in the creeks. The pipelines are not on NL, be bold enough and come defend your country....
another unpatroitic post NL take note
Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by adconline(m): 12:33am On May 22, 2016
rusher14:
An oilfield 50km from the shoreline yet envious people wouldn't let it rest.

I can bet you many riverine dwellers have never been 50 km offshore.

Many indigenes of Niger Delta have the funds to embark on such ventures yet they don't have the sagacity, tenacity or business acumen to see it to the end.

Tufiakwa.
What a display of congenital idiocy! Do you know littoral laws are applied to 13% derivation? Read up!
This bloc was gifted to him by IBB, his in-law. Indimi is a well-oiled machine of northern politics and US politics. He's a very good friend of Bush family. Jeb is his right hand man. He and Jeb formed partnership to represent a US company making pumps and valves in Naija in 80s and 90s...
He's not there because he's smart, but because he has been corruptibly enriched by IBB and Naija Politrickians

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by macaranta(m): 12:51am On May 22, 2016
Laughable stupidity
Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by rusher14: 1:01am On May 22, 2016
adconline:

What a display of congenital idiocy! Do you know littoral laws are applied to 13% derivation? Read up!
This bloc was gifted to him by IBB, his in-law. Indimi is a well-oiled machine of northern politics and US politics. He's a very good friend of Bush family. Jeb is his right hand man. He and Jeb formed partnership to represent a US company making pumps and valves in Naija in 80s and 90s...
He's not there because he's smart, but because he has been corruptibly enriched by IBB and Naija Politrickians

[b]So you agree the man was well into business with international contacts well before he benefitted from Babangida's "generosity"?

Yet he cannot own an oilfield?

I still maintain that many oil blocks end up being white elephants, many lie underdeveloped even for those who've been freely given.

I can only understand why the midwife dropped you on your head. Unfortunately, your case worsened (you didn't think I'll let that insult slide now did you?) reason why you cannot express yourself without sounding like a sufferer of Tourette Syndrome (apologies to all who are plagued by this unfortunate illness) but you asked for it.

We never complain about the southerners who benefit from such executive misadventure - Moni Pulo for instance were beneficiaries at the same time - I get it Lulu Briggs is from the Niger Delta so he can benefit from oil blocks in Ondo, Akwa Ibom and Anambra but for a Hausa man it is haram.

The manner in which oil blocks were allocated in the past cannot be ascertained. There are always subterranean operations and horse trading associated with such grand businesses but my conscience would never let me pour vitriol on a man simply because he is a northerner or Muslim.

Learn to do the same. [/b]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by nkemjacob2(m): 1:16am On May 22, 2016
Dis is pure madness, 2mr if dis man 1 contest for gov/president go c youth dey portrate for am.
Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by Bitterleafsoup: 1:25am On May 22, 2016
And Buhari will soon invite him to Aso Rock for snap and chat!
Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by nike4love: 1:33am On May 22, 2016
But the students in his state re writing physics in hausa language....smh

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by DipoDaniel: 2:02am On May 22, 2016
guys , you people will messed things up if he donate that money. Either they steal the entire funds, or update the lab and the research center with outdated equipment worse than those in Lord Luggard days. We don't have any structure here, infrastructure and education continues to collapse now the few that can afford a better education send their kids to GHANA for education, GHANA...This is more painful than anything else come think of studying in Ghana...Shame of a nation worse than that I've seen many.

hungryboy:
Our Universities for Naija dey here lacking in laboratory equipments and research grants.
Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by mamajaz(f): 2:03am On May 22, 2016
gidgiddy:

Now how many people from the Niger Delta from who's lands and waters the Oil is drilled is as rich as him? A northerner will come to the south, take their Oil, become very rich and expect the southerners to clapping their hands and singing "one Nigeria". I laugh in Chinese
It is indeed disheartening! Now they are coming to claim grazing land!
Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by kobonaire(m): 2:29am On May 22, 2016
olatade:
What a negative donation! It's like fetching water from the well and pouring it into the river
grin grin grin
You need 1000+ more likes for that

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by kenoz(m): 2:48am On May 22, 2016
Hmmmmm

Money good o
Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by fulanmafia: 2:57am On May 22, 2016
hungryboy:

You had better keep that akpu stinking orifice of yours shut if you have nothing to contribute.

What did you say about Asari Dokubo who built an ENTIRE University in a foreign country when his people in the Delta were complaining of neglect and underdevelopment? You leave a so called 'freedom fighter' from the creeks that invested the peoples looted commonwealth in another country and go on to attack a businessman doing business in the area who made a donation for a single building?

Your hypocrisy stinks!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by Nobody: 3:06am On May 22, 2016
The stoopidity of the northerners does not have any comparison with any human race in the whole world.
It's stoopid enough that he left Nigerian universities and sent his kids to a foreign university , while his state's university is in squalor.
He's even more stoopid to donate such large amount of money to a university in a country that is already well funded and equipped.
The White people are just sitting and laughing at the infinite stupidy of the black man. angry

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by DedeNkem: 3:19am On May 22, 2016
Another northern thief who benefited from the corrupt oil allocations corrupt northern "leaders" illegally awarded to their people!

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by emeka2847: 3:39am On May 22, 2016
For introducing a tribal sentiment into the discourse you're a big fool

hungryboy:
Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by emeka2847: 3:41am On May 22, 2016
For introducing ethno-religious sentiment into the discourse you're a big fool

DedeNkem:
Another northern thief who benefited from corrupt oil allocations corrupt northern "leaders" illegally awarded to their people!
Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by emeka2847: 3:43am On May 22, 2016
For introducing a tribal sentiment into the discourse you're a big fool

Philpham:
The stoopidity of the northerners does not have any comparison with any human race in the whole world.
It's stoopid enough that he left Nigerian universities and sent his kids to a foreign university , while his state's university is in squalor.
He's even more stoopid to donate such large amount of money to a university in a country that is already well funded and equipped.
The White people are just sitting and laughing at the infinite stupidy of the black man. angry
Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by Nobody: 3:53am On May 22, 2016
@emeka2847 your entire generation must be demented, and you are suffering from hereditary imb.eci. Lity as to challenge my opinions.

A common northern gworo thing like him, that hails from the land of nomads, and yet through controversial means have acquired his billions from an oil producing state has reasoned to the best of his ability that it is more sensible to spend millions of dollars, our money , in another country while our country collapses is more than stoopid, whether u like it or not.

Grow some sense.

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by DedeNkem: 3:55am On May 22, 2016
emeka2847:
For introducing ethno-religious sentiment into the discourse you're a big fool

Id'iots like you praise thieves!
Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by Onlyhandsome(m): 4:17am On May 22, 2016
datz y donald Trumph will always cause Africans. imagine making his billions in nigeria n wasting it abroad. wat has he don to d idpz in bornu fa
Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by GuDErboY(m): 4:39am On May 22, 2016
ihitenansa:
Hmmm! And universities all overthe northeast are alittle morethan glorified secondary schools.
Nah dats not true sir
Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by MMotimo: 4:47am On May 22, 2016
Probably because he can trust them to manage the money in a transparent manner.
Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by Nobody: 4:56am On May 22, 2016
I know he would have gotten the bulk of his money from Nigeria and still wont help his immediate community... Nigerians always looking for vain glory

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by InvertedHammer: 4:57am On May 22, 2016
/
The donation is as smart as pouring a gallon of water into River Benue so that the fish will survive.

\

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by SeanDada1(m): 5:29am On May 22, 2016
megaik:
Tell me the Oil Money is not from Niger Delta!!! Tell Me how this kinda new shouldnt create agitations ...Its very painful

Especially as the NDA are telling the northern oil tycoons to return 90% of all oil blocks to region. As evident in weekly pipeline bombings, loss of oil, kidnappings, death of security agencies, loss of jobs, fall in GDP etc
Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by pamdaniel(m): 5:45am On May 22, 2016
i guess he is looking for citizenship there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Njideka Offor And Ugo Udu Wedding Pictures / 5 Banks In Nigeria With High Savings Interest Rates Account / Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.