Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University (65777 Views)

Mohammed Indimi's Daughters Are Beautiful! / Mohammed Indimi Didn't Donate $14Million To Lynn University / Amouna And Hauwa Indimi Graduate From Lynn University, Florida, USA. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by sanusidabo: 5:55am On May 22, 2016
That's a serious fraud to a large scale because how even UK donated to the rehabilitation of northeast. Please where is NLC won't to you protest but claim activists anyway you are both cowards
Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by Ahmedhussain3463: 6:07am On May 22, 2016
dis is mind boggling|honestly nda has been vindicated|useless man take dt oil well from him and let see if e will made it back to elite
Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by Nobody: 6:13am On May 22, 2016
crownprince102:
You mean N14 million arbi?

The people who said Abo.oki na ram are on point.

Seriously.,.... Avengers are getting ro look like saint for my face
bfor nko...av bin supporting d avengers since oooo..
Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by Shobyz: 6:13am On May 22, 2016
He donated that much for a university that doesnt need it. Wouldn't it make more sense to donate in a less fortunate university in his state? The American university will appreciate it but the, would look at him as a fool
Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by Mbediogu(m): 6:18am On May 22, 2016
gidgiddy:

Now how many people from the Niger Delta from who's lands and waters the Oil is drilled is as rich as him? A northerner will come to the south, take their Oil, become very rich and expect the southerners to clapping their hands and singing "one Nigeria". I laugh in Chinese

And it is not that he is an expert in oil prospecting geology, just a dash from a military top brass who happened to come to power through series of coups against the Federal government. if that money was given to oil producing communities in Niger delta at this time, discussion s on PEACE will start. Now the war continues, the economy faints while rich America gets unsolicited 'financial bailout' from one of the poorest nations in the galaxy. Well, let the poor continue to get poorer and the rich richer.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by judondasylva(m): 6:19am On May 22, 2016
you see the Aboki using Niger Delta oil money to form big man for oyibo land while the main owners of the wealth are suffering later some idiots will be shouting one Nigeria, how can that be?

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by proeast(m): 6:21am On May 22, 2016
megaik:
Tell me the Oil Money is not from Niger Delta!!! Tell Me how this kinda new shouldnt create agitations ...Its very painful
Believe me this is one of the reasons why i support the avengers. Can you just imagine the kind of nonsense going on in this useless country? Just because this foo.l was inlaw to ibb, he was dashed oil wells!! today the north controls over 70% of ND oil wells & still allocate the highest amounts to themselves!! Avengers must get justice for their people, even if it means collective suffering for all, They must fight for resource control, they have all it takes to get it, it is now or never!!!

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by dikamzy(m): 6:22am On May 22, 2016
chai!!!! 4.2billion dollars? nd Nigerians are here lacking everything in dia universities!

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by wexyee: 6:27am On May 22, 2016
hungryboy:
Na dis kind thing dey make me talk say ab.oki na ram.
Our Universities for Naija dey here lacking in laboratory equipments and research grants.
Ab.oki leave am go donate to American University.
and inyamiri na dog! Idiot tribal dan iska! Mst u insult his ethnic group? He messed up yes but y will u generalise all?
Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by Xanny: 6:32am On May 22, 2016
Abagworo:
Silly man. I will bet my last kobo he is in PDP and was part of Jonathan's misrule.

Look at you... U talk as though this government is any better.
Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by ajaylee1(m): 6:32am On May 22, 2016
Sure, these is what we always have to hear abt dis kind of people, they have these and that nd so foolishly donated to school abroad, my question Is what hav u done for ur father land?
Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by Menzy86(m): 6:36am On May 22, 2016
This is d biggest problem with Africans. Fighting a potentially good cause in the most foolish and retrogressive ways. The most successful uprisings in d world were NEVER violent and dey achieved permanently good results. Here b4 we even articulate two lines, we are already romancing bombs and guns. That is why we are still in d backwaters of civilization and a complete burden to the world.
These avengers have some merit to their cause but from the nomenclature of d group alone, the wrong approach we always take is visible. Ken Saro-wiwa achieved far more than these violent bunch even though he operated under a military setting.
Those people cheering you avengers on are only luring you destruction (because the adverse effect of any confrontation now will be felt in your area). Also, the adverse effects of your economic sabotage will be felt equally with other parts of d country. Unfortunately also, SS pple seem to have completely exonerated their infinitey corrupt elites from their predicaments because they love to focus on Hausas more. Check all d African countries that have gone to war because of resources (Congo, Liberia sierra'leone) and tell me their common feature. Europeans love to watch us bomb and kill n always willingly supply d tools. When shall we wake up from being the most foolish race to start showing some modicum of enlightenment? God forbid.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by tonyxxx(m): 6:36am On May 22, 2016
So annoying
Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by EverestdeBliu(m): 6:37am On May 22, 2016
olatade:
What a negative donation! It's like fetching water from the well and pouring it into the river
that's wickedness.

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by Aboks(m): 6:40am On May 22, 2016
Hmmm

Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by tijanouzwasii: 6:53am On May 22, 2016
tha man knows if he invested the money in Nigeria Universities might be embezzled by the university management....Naija i hail thee.
Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by Reference(m): 6:55am On May 22, 2016
And when Asari does his own the senseless idiots talk rubbish. They will not ask how developed Indimi's village, town, state and region is. Who is Indimi. What is he or was he, or what did he do to gain that wealth. Was it willed to him by an ancestor from that region. Is he a great geologist or petroleum engineer or a general who won the Nigerian civil war and these are the spoils, because we have ex-generals who have oil wells and have given out oil wells. Now we have Niger-Delta militants fighting battles, winning and losing. Their spoils in pipeline contracts and others are termed corrupt and their wealth vile. What is the fundamental difference between General Tompolo and General TY Danjuma. Is Danjuma's village better than Tompolo's. What has Danjuma contributed to Nigeria since 'winning the war'. Nigeria as constituted now is an unbalanced, unfair society that cannot prosper until it confronts itself in honesty and settles all its constituents amicably. Every single thing the leaders and people of the Niger Delta are being accused of are what the leaders and the peoples of other regions are doing and have been doing for 50 years since independence but all of a sudden it has become so vile. I just pity this country.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by Nobody: 6:58am On May 22, 2016
Fools doing stupendous stuffs,after his father in law has stolen billions of dollars from the government coffers.
Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by GboyegaD(m): 7:06am On May 22, 2016
hungryboy:
Our Universities for Naija dey here lacking in laboratory equipments and research grants.

The little government dey give them and the ones dem dey generate from fees, how dem take manage am? Nobody ready to throway im resources where dem go squander am. At least, the man dey see wetin dem use im money do.
Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by sweatlana: 7:06am On May 22, 2016
hungryboy:

And to think that he made his money of Nigerian resources from the Niger delta! This is just sad
Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by tegaever: 7:07am On May 22, 2016
hungryboy:
and what honorary degree has our universities here granted any aboki? NONE
Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by ogene70: 7:09am On May 22, 2016
gidgiddy:

Now how many people from the Niger Delta from who's lands and waters the Oil is drilled is as rich as him? A northerner will come to the south, take their Oil, become very rich and expect the southerners to clapping their hands and singing "one Nigeria". I laugh in Chinese

This is the real agitation and nothing more, equitable distribution of oil Wells in Niger delta will help reduce the mess created by past military administrations.

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by dvee2: 7:09am On May 22, 2016
I am gutted by this story. Once the current Government try to confiscate these oil wells now, they will come out and wail that he is being witch hunted because he is PDP.
All these injustice was carried out during 15 years of PDP and Military era, which the current Government is trying to address and people are crying of "WITCH HUNT"
THE LAST PDP ADMINISTRATION PRIVATISE NEPA AND SHARED IT AMONG PDP LOYALIST. WHEN BUHARI CAME AND SUGGESTED ABOUT CANCELLING THIS, SAME NIGERIANS STARTED CRYING OF WITCH HUNT.
Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by osusuallstars: 7:11am On May 22, 2016
TO THE NDA PLEASE IDENTIFY ALL THE OIL WELL BELONGING TO THIS MAN AND BLOW IT WIDE. JUST IMAGINE THE INSULT. 1000 MOST RICHEST NIGER DELTA MEN COMBINED IS NOT AS RICH AS THIS MAN. AND WHAT IS HIS SOURCE OF WEALTH ? OIL. OIL FROM YOUR LAND AND THEY SAID WE SHOULD BE ONE NIGERIA. OPEN YOU EYES.

4 Likes

Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by sweatlana: 7:11am On May 22, 2016
Adminisher:

There is no Niger Delta oil. The oil is Nigeria's. I agree that IBB corruptly gave the oil block to a relative but SS likes corrupt people like IBB. IBB is Jonathan's Fada

Niger delta oil is NOT Nigeria oil. Don't worry. Ona eye go soon clear!
Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by perryy(m): 7:15am On May 22, 2016
hungryboy:

Don't mind them. What do u expect when one is enjoying what he didn't labour for? Even, we that own the oil, how many of us have oil block? This is a very useless country.
Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by Nobody: 7:21am On May 22, 2016
Funny enough, I cannot remember any university in Borno State.
Some people get yam head sha.
Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by Nobody: 7:23am On May 22, 2016
WeNigerDelta:
The time for talking is long over. We are glad that because of social media, the world can see the injustice meted to my people. To those of you saying the oil is Nigeria's oil and not SS, kindly do your patriotic duty, enlist in the Navy and come meet us in the creeks. The pipelines are not on NL, be bold enough and come defend your country....
our navy are doing just that. You will soon be crushed
Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by perryy(m): 7:24am On May 22, 2016
Menzy86:
This is d biggest problem with Africans. Fighting a potentially good cause in the most foolish and retrogressive ways. The most successful uprisings in d world were NEVER violent and dey achieved permanently good results. Here b4 we even articulate two lines, we are already romancing bombs and guns. That is why we are still in d backwaters of civilization and a complete burden to the world.
These avengers have some merit to their cause but from the nomenclature of d group alone, the wrong approach we always take is visible. Ken Saro-wiwa achieved far more than these violent bunch even though he operated under a military setting.
Those people cheering you avengers on are only luring you destruction (because the adverse effect of any confrontation now will be felt in your area). Also, the adverse effects of your economic sabotage will be felt equally with other parts of d country. Unfortunately also, SS pple seem to have completely exonerated their infinitey corrupt elites from their predicaments because they love to focus on Hausas more. Check all d African countries that have gone to war because of resources (Congo, Liberia sierra'leone) and tell me their common feature. Europeans love to watch us bomb and kill n always willingly supply d tools. When shall we wake up from being the most foolish race to start showing some modicum of enlightenment? God forbid.

In the absence of arm struggle, do you think the abokis can just leave our oil alone when thier while lives depends on it? Like you I'm an advocate of non violence , but now that it seems the only language the Hausa understand is war, what do we do?

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by Nobody: 7:26am On May 22, 2016
You guys should leave Indinmi alone, you people wanted One Nigeria, we are now in the One Nigeria na.
South South region have been used and will be dumped when the Oil value becomes so low.
I freed A thousand slaves, I could have free a thousand more if only they knew that they were slaves.-Harriet Tubman

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by AndyMolarAllwel(m): 7:29am On May 22, 2016
Mumu

Re: Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University by perryy(m): 7:30am On May 22, 2016
kropotkin2:
our navy are doing just that. You will soon be crushed

Keep mute. Ordinary breeze was sent across the see last week and you know the number of soldiers that died . Note, there was no confrontation of any sort and they died the way they did so you can imagine how many of them will die in the presence of open confrontation. Creek is not moi moi. You will be crushed, I'm just laughing swahili. Without firing a shot, we can mystically sink all thier boats in the sea and that will be thier end. What happened last week was just a test run of what is to come. We want like 400 or more soldiers to be on our waters before we release the turbulent , and that will mark the end of your rodomontade.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Njideka Offor And Ugo Udu Wedding Pictures / 5 Banks In Nigeria With High Savings Interest Rates Account / Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.