Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Cost Of Getting Survey And Approved Plan Drawn Up In Ogun State - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Getting Survey And Approved Plan Drawn Up In Ogun State (9287 Views)

6 Tips To Estimate The Cost Of Building A Duplex In Nigeria / The Cost Of A Room Way Back In 1976 (Photo) / How Much Will It Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom Flat At Ifo In Ogun State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Getting Survey And Approved Plan Drawn Up In Ogun State by InformedLola(f): 10:30am On May 21, 2016
Hi people. My parents want to start building on their land in Ogun state. They were told to bring 250k for survey and approved plans. I feel the money is high and don't want them to be milked as they are both pensioneers.

Please advise if this rate is okay or share contacts of trustworthy and efficient architects that can do it cheaper if you know any. Note, it's 2 plots of land.

Thanks.

Cc lawyer, rehobothrealtor, omonilelawyer
Re: Cost Of Getting Survey And Approved Plan Drawn Up In Ogun State by tempem: 10:49am On May 21, 2016
Is the money for the drawing inclusive? Or the price is only for the approval and survey?
Re: Cost Of Getting Survey And Approved Plan Drawn Up In Ogun State by tempem: 10:53am On May 21, 2016
I can help with the drawings.. Pm me..
You can either take the drawn plans for approval yourself if you feel that the charge is high..
Or the architect who will help with the drawing do it for you... Your choice matters here.
Re: Cost Of Getting Survey And Approved Plan Drawn Up In Ogun State by InformedLola(f): 10:04am On May 22, 2016
tempem:
Is the money for the drawing inclusive? Or the price is only for the approval and survey?

Let me ask and get back to you
Re: Cost Of Getting Survey And Approved Plan Drawn Up In Ogun State by tempem: 10:46am On May 22, 2016
InformedLola:

Let me ask and get back to you
Okay.. Till you mention then.
Re: Cost Of Getting Survey And Approved Plan Drawn Up In Ogun State by InformedLola(f): 9:53am On May 28, 2016
tempem:

Okay.. Till you mention then.

Cost of drawing is inclusive.
Re: Cost Of Getting Survey And Approved Plan Drawn Up In Ogun State by haffaze777(m): 5:42pm On Mar 20, 2017
InformedLola:

Cost of drawing is inclusive.
d pla
Re: Cost Of Getting Survey And Approved Plan Drawn Up In Ogun State by ghetto101(m): 6:06pm On Mar 20, 2017
I paid 140 for a survey in Ogun state.

InformedLola:
Hi people. My parents want to start building on their land in Ogun state. They were told to bring 250k for survey and approved plans. I feel the money is high and don't want them to be milked as they are both pensioneers.

Please advise if this rate is okay or share contacts of trustworthy and efficient architects that can do it cheaper if you know any. Note, it's 2 plots of land.

Thanks.

Cc lawyer, rehobothrealtor, omonilelawyer
Re: Cost Of Getting Survey And Approved Plan Drawn Up In Ogun State by shams040(m): 6:51pm On Mar 20, 2017
Lol, dat nt too much ooo bec d processing na sometyn. U can contact me as a registered town planner for faster approval

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Getting Survey And Approved Plan Drawn Up In Ogun State by visitremile: 9:05pm On Sep 25, 2017
ghetto101:
I paid 140 for a survey in Ogun state.

Can u please give me an idea of the cost of getting approval for a 3 bedroom bungalow unit... just a rough price
Re: Cost Of Getting Survey And Approved Plan Drawn Up In Ogun State by PMMMMMMMMMMM: 4:01am On Jan 06, 2018
Hi everyone,
I went to Ogun State to build a house.Before doing this ,I did my land surveyor and I have the original document with me.

The person doing the approval embezzed my money and deceived me,by telling me to start building my house since the approval is in process ,and I did .Later I realised the drawing she did for the approval was rejected due to the 9 by 9 sqm drawing she did for me. I was told such drawing can’t be approve in Ogun State,and I have already built my bungalow’s house 14 rooms self contain due to her advice to me.

Does it mean my house would be demolish with this fraudulent and wicked acts the woman did to me ?

Please advice
Re: Cost Of Getting Survey And Approved Plan Drawn Up In Ogun State by visitremile: 2:49pm On Feb 24, 2018
shams040:
Lol, dat nt too much ooo bec d processing na sometyn. U can contact me as a registered town planner for faster approval
can I get ur contact please?
Re: Cost Of Getting Survey And Approved Plan Drawn Up In Ogun State by tkd007: 2:08pm On Apr 26, 2018
ur house will not be demolished just tell ur architect to redraw d building plan based on d Ogun state standard and it will be approved for u
Re: Cost Of Getting Survey And Approved Plan Drawn Up In Ogun State by tkd007: 2:10pm On Apr 26, 2018
tell me d location of d land and I will link u with d town planning officer in charge of DT zonal area I cover kobape to interchange and odeda feel free to contact me for any info
Re: Cost Of Getting Survey And Approved Plan Drawn Up In Ogun State by kiekie1(m): 9:25pm On Jul 22, 2018
tkd007:
tell me d location of d land and I will link u with d town planning officer in charge of DT zonal area I cover kobape to interchange and odeda feel free to contact me for any info

Hello

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Getting Survey And Approved Plan Drawn Up In Ogun State by OlaogunMichael(m): 10:51am On Dec 20, 2020
McTEE10:
Can you recommend any surveyor

My Recommendation :

Contact OME Land Surveyors And Consultant On 09025234582

For Land Survey And Documentation.

To check land title before you buy land and to chart land before you buy.

To check if land is free or not.

To help with land surveying in Lagos, Ogun or anywhere in Nigeria.

Website: https://sites.google.com/view/ome-land-mapping/home

(1) (Reply)

Nguru Central Market In Yobe On Fire (Photos) / 3D Wallpanels @ #5500 per Square metres / List Of All Places Around Awka, Anambra State, Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.