Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Android Developers : Building Your Android Library And Add It To Maven Central - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Android Developers : Building Your Android Library And Add It To Maven Central (4920 Views)

Android Developers Group / Kotlin For Android Developers By Antonio Leiva" Ebook(pdf). / New Android Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Android Developers : Building Your Android Library And Add It To Maven Central by Nobody: 10:56am On May 21, 2016
I know we have some android developers on this board, let us see if they are interested in this stuff - so that i won't waste my time (and risk being banned by the hardworking spam bot).

I know this post will not hit frontpage because there is no snake, boko haram, crocodile, monitor lizard, tiwa savage, or fulani herdsman in it.
Re: Android Developers : Building Your Android Library And Add It To Maven Central by privatetisa(m): 12:00pm On May 21, 2016
ello.
Please, I need to build a mobile app that is capable of mining out a few information/data from a database of regularly updated numerical entries. The app does some random selections, generate some sets or lists or arrays as the case may be. It then does some intersections and some iterations and countings. And that's all.
It's indeed a very simple programme, an Android application.
Is there anyone inhere who can do this for me at a very minimal price? If there is such, please respond by quoting this message here. I'll then tell you how to contact me.
Thanks.
Re: Android Developers : Building Your Android Library And Add It To Maven Central by FincoApps(m): 12:02pm On May 21, 2016
privatetisa:
ello.
Please, I need to build a mobile app that is capable of mining out a few information/data from a database of regularly updated numerical entries. The app does some random selections, generate some sets or lists or arrays as the case may be. It then does some intersections and some iterations and countings. And that's all.
It's indeed a very simple programme, an Android application.
Is there anyone inhere who can do this for me at a very minimal price? If there is such, please respond by quoting this message here. I'll then tell you how to contact me.
Thanks.

Yes, I can... contact me on WhatsApp here 09081552310
Re: Android Developers : Building Your Android Library And Add It To Maven Central by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 21, 2016
^^^make sure you pay your tithes to me, by the way, since this is my thread - you are supposed to seek permission from me, for this, i shall double your tithe to 20%.
Then the OP for distracting my thread shall pay 20%.

1 Like

Re: Android Developers : Building Your Android Library And Add It To Maven Central by nollyj: 4:29pm On May 21, 2016
Definitely, if it is a library that will be beneficial. @dhtml, it seems you are working more with android lately.
Re: Android Developers : Building Your Android Library And Add It To Maven Central by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 21, 2016
^^^true, i move according to the demands of my clients. Tomorrow, they might say IOS - then i dust my macbook (which has been sitting idle for some months now). Am a flexible dude really.
Re: Android Developers : Building Your Android Library And Add It To Maven Central by nollyj: 4:54pm On May 21, 2016
dhtml18:
^^^true, i move according to the demands of my clients. Tomorrow, they might say IOS - then i dust my macbook (which has been sitting idle for some months now). Am a flexible dude really.

That is the right attitude in this profession. You are ahead of your clients in tools and technologies.

What do you think about this areas of computer science. I am consider going for a Masters Degree.

1. 2D and 3D Game Development

2. Intelligent Systems and Machine Learning

3. Embedded Systems
Re: Android Developers : Building Your Android Library And Add It To Maven Central by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 21, 2016
^^^that is the trollin' programming survival strategy 001.
Re: Android Developers : Building Your Android Library And Add It To Maven Central by FincoApps(m): 6:57pm On May 21, 2016
nollyj:

That is the right attitude in this profession. You are ahead of your clients in tools and technologies.

What do you think about this areas of computer science. I am consider going for a Masters Degree.

1. 2D and 3D Game Development

2. Intelligent Systems and Machine Learning

3. Embedded Systems

think you should go for Intelligent Systems and Machine Learning.

If I see a Ph.D course related to AI, I'll just go for it
Re: Android Developers : Building Your Android Library And Add It To Maven Central by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 21, 2016
^^^the poster above me has given you a good answer

1 Like

Re: Android Developers : Building Your Android Library And Add It To Maven Central by nollyj: 7:43pm On May 21, 2016
FincoApps:

think you should go for Intelligent Systems and Machine Learning.

If I see a Ph.D course related to AI, I'll just go for it

Thanks, I got accepted on this programme - Master's Programme (120 credits) in Embedded and Intelligent Systems but I planned to focus on Intelligent Systems and Machine Learning.

I just hope work can help you complete it.

1 Like

Re: Android Developers : Building Your Android Library And Add It To Maven Central by nollyj: 7:43pm On May 21, 2016
dhtml18:
^^^the poster above me has given you a good answer
Yes, I think I will go with that option
Re: Android Developers : Building Your Android Library And Add It To Maven Central by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 21, 2016
I envy you guys jare, me i don tire to dey read, na big big money i want to dey count jor.
Re: Android Developers : Building Your Android Library And Add It To Maven Central by nollyj: 7:49pm On May 21, 2016
dhtml18:
I envy you guys jare, me i don tire to dey read, na big big money i want to dey count jor.

If I don get the amount of money waa you don touch. I will retire from work and move to Bahamas and enjoy life in the beach

1 Like

Re: Android Developers : Building Your Android Library And Add It To Maven Central by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 21, 2016
You are too young to be talking about retirement, wait till you don code for 50yrs+
Re: Android Developers : Building Your Android Library And Add It To Maven Central by Nmeri17: 11:32pm On May 21, 2016
thread successfully derailed cheesy cheesy
Re: Android Developers : Building Your Android Library And Add It To Maven Central by FincoApps(m): 11:42pm On May 21, 2016
dhtml18:

Nothing left for you to learn naw
Re: Android Developers : Building Your Android Library And Add It To Maven Central by sisqology(m): 1:38am On May 22, 2016
Family meeting
Re: Android Developers : Building Your Android Library And Add It To Maven Central by Nobody: 1:45am On May 22, 2016
^^e be like say you wan make them ban you abi?
Re: Android Developers : Building Your Android Library And Add It To Maven Central by sisqology(m): 1:51am On May 22, 2016
This man, you have set desktop notification for Nairaland trough hack abi? God is watching you oooo

Anyway, I've never been banned and I'm unbannable wink
Re: Android Developers : Building Your Android Library And Add It To Maven Central by Nobody: 2:19am On May 22, 2016
wow, unlike me that have been banned gazzillion times. . . .
Re: Android Developers : Building Your Android Library And Add It To Maven Central by sisqology(m): 3:26am On May 22, 2016
I rebuke magical ban on Nairaland grin grin
Re: Android Developers : Building Your Android Library And Add It To Maven Central by lekropasky(m): 8:25pm On May 22, 2016
Hello Guys, Please i need help on simple script to upload Picture to PHP server from android. I dont like to use base64 encoding as its not really effective. Thanks you'll
Re: Android Developers : Building Your Android Library And Add It To Maven Central by Nobody: 4:36am On May 23, 2016
Well, easiest way is what you just said:

read the picture to base64 and submit it to your php script, alternatively you can do

http://androidexample.com/Upload_File_To_Server_-_Android_Example/index.php?view=article_discription&aid=83&aaid=106 (POST Method)

in this case, your php script will look somewhat like this:
$file_path = "uploads/";

$file_path = $file_path . basename( $_FILES['uploaded_file']['name']);
if(move_uploaded_file($_FILES['uploaded_file']['tmp_name'], $file_path)) {
echo "success";
} else{
echo "fail";
}

or

http://androidexample.com/FTP_File_Upload_From_Sdcard_to_server/index.php?view=article_discription&aid=98&aaid=120 (FTP Method directly

If you have any issues, please let me know. By the way, you seem to be the only android programmer on this thread, all those other dudes - NA TROLLS THEM BE.
Re: Android Developers : Building Your Android Library And Add It To Maven Central by lekropasky(m): 9:44am On May 23, 2016
Thanks Bro. The reason why i dont wanna use base64 encoding is because it causes OutOfMemory Exception in low memory devices when i tried to upload more than one image with size larger than 800KB, so am trying to get a very effective way, say i want to upload maybe a video file of about 10MB, base64 encoding cannot work for that....Thanks for these links. I'll check it.
Re: Android Developers : Building Your Android Library And Add It To Maven Central by Nobody: 10:41am On May 23, 2016
^^^i believe either of the links should help you. And yes, since the file size is a bit large, it is better not to base64 and push at once like that.
Dont mind all those derailers above, na e-cain i go take flog them.
Re: Android Developers : Building Your Android Library And Add It To Maven Central by FrankLampard: 6:26pm On May 23, 2016
Abeg make una no vex.

How person fit take create Login and Registration API with laravel, so that Mobile App can consume it?

in JSON.
Re: Android Developers : Building Your Android Library And Add It To Maven Central by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 23, 2016
I am sorry, am not a laravel dude. But if you can use laravel, I can guide on steps to build a json api for consumption. . . .by the way, have you managed to catch any monitor lizard of recent?
Re: Android Developers : Building Your Android Library And Add It To Maven Central by FrankLampard: 9:34pm On May 23, 2016
dhtml18:
I am sorry, am not a laravel dude. But if you can use laravel, I can guide on steps to build a json api for consumption. . . .by the way, have you managed to catch any monitor lizard of recent?

I have searched and searched online, no tutorial has explained this simple concept. Anywa sha, if I reach house today. I go try implement wetin I knw, how I understand am?
Re: Android Developers : Building Your Android Library And Add It To Maven Central by nollyj: 12:54am On May 24, 2016
FrankLampard:
Abeg make una no vex.

How person fit take create Login and Registration API with laravel, so that Mobile App can consume it?

in JSON.

You can use Php Slim micro-framework. I wrote a tutorial on this topic. You can see it here - Slim API with Android
Re: Android Developers : Building Your Android Library And Add It To Maven Central by FrankLampard: 1:03am On May 24, 2016
nollyj:

You can use Php Slim micro-framework. I wrote a tutorial on this topic. You can see it here - Slim API with Android

I have already started implementing with Laravel. Thank you Sir.
Re: Android Developers : Building Your Android Library And Add It To Maven Central by Nobody: 7:22am On May 24, 2016
FrankLampard:

I have already started implementing with Laravel. Thank you Sir.
Simple!
1. Create a normal Login/Registration with Laravel 2. Use JSON to parse your data 3. Use an Android Library like volley to consume the JSON data
Or Better still
1. Google how to create an API with Laravel 2. Google how to use Volley in Android.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairaland Programming Competition 2018 - Total stakes 210k!! / Operation Prove Your Programming Skills / Complete Array Of Countries And Nigerian States [open Source]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.