Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,874 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Researching The Name And Title Of A Son - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Researching The Name And Title Of A Son (441 Views)

Kizz Daniel Release Art Cover And Title Of New Album, No Bad Songz / Who Know The Title Of Chinese Soundtrack Need It / Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Researching The Name And Title Of A Son by buzval(m): 11:01am On May 21, 2016
Good morning fellow nairalanders.
Trust y'all slept well.

Please someone should help me with the artiste name and song title of this naija song with the following lyrics:
It was released around 2009, 2010... Or thereabouts...

The chorus goes... "Which way e, which one you dey e. You don manya abi you don dey e. You don meze abi you don dey. No dey take me play upon this place... otherwize, you go make me troway e, gbufff! Wetin you say e. You don manya abi you don dey, no dey take me play upon this place e e"

Then the rap goes.. . "We still feeling the beat, the beat be feeling me... blah, blah"...

Thanks in advance.

(1) (Reply)

Two Hot Singles From My Guys, Nl's Pls Show Them Love Pls. Come In / ... / Zindagi - Param Sodhi - Latest Punjabi Songs 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.