Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

DEMOCRACY: 12 Hilarious Pics Defining All APC PROMISES - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DEMOCRACY: 12 Hilarious Pics Defining All APC PROMISES (1588 Views)

Does Anyone Still Remember These APC Promises? / APC Promises ‘igbo Presidency’, Vows To Bury PDP / Abdulminin Jibrin Apologizes To Buhari And All APC Supporters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DEMOCRACY: 12 Hilarious Pics Defining All APC PROMISES by christopheru(m): 11:07am On May 21, 2016
1. When Buhari promised Nigeria that Fuel will sell at N45 per litre. Some people were like.
[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMXkyj-0VNnxJUaQd9eUuGMgGTcASUCuy14sJdyjDzkK_fkIjlGGtR3tw[/img]

2. When the fuel price became N145 per litre
[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWdrVLTCcdHl3dtwzu_uzJSQvlcVakIlsjjpoB0nZNBa1dscUQxowvL2sU[/img]

3. When Lia Mohammed said Masqurade dressing will bring employment. Some people reactions
[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5nWE_uFklrO6qxNXO7uZLFmViIVofG0l4W21PEuoy0ajs2ym3HAT0ck0[/img]

4. When you realise minimum wage can only Get you 100 litres of fuel and 35tomatoes
[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7gXK33GQ7e54f-ClggZccU_dhhE7x1uwx3Z0SzzWsxRxGmceYAeF3Vj0[/img]

5. When he promised Generation, transmission and
distribution of at least 20,000 MW
of electricity within four years and
increasing to 50,000 MW with a
view to achieving 24/7
uninterrupted power supply[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSn5afUaHnqeTXriUg8dEXJXXQH3uvJU2VYhBuo-_nyheujiYgcfY9vqQ[/img]

6. This was how some people Respected APC LIES When he promised 720,000 jobs by the 36 states
in the federation yearly (20,000
per state). Three million Jobs per year
[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJ4eW6vMwZR9THVYbpUMAHljcbTOn46fxDj95Xem6UkdN-_dBglGJNjwiZ[/img]

7. When APC Also promised Making the economy one of
the fastest-growing emerging
economies in the world with a
real GDP growth averaging 10%
annually. That reaction when you notice that the economy is falling fast.
[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4T5x2mKvCSuj1AbTRwtJkCVHtzjrmKIHVeXV216KXFTyfjbeWZ09wA6g[/img]

8. When he promised Creation of a Social Welfare
Programme of at least
fivethousand naira (N5000) that
will cater for the 25 million
poorest and most vulnerable
citizens upon the demonstration of children’s enrollment in school
and evidence of immunisation to
help promote family stability
[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwkMniIMTSEYsYQfBuBvrlIty5HlGDsoF2O9ct-Njyz-Ur3UjC1U9jGjM[/img]

9. Another was One free meal (to include
fruits) daily, for public primary
school pupils
[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZ8H2dnxWVmJ2PBiaFMUPFfLZK3WUQhBLy6W2O7S_TRf3iPh_L46LgeSTn[/img]

10. This was how some people were looking at APC When they promised Creating additional middle-
class of at least two million new
home owners in the first year in
government and one million
annually thereafter.
[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShAP4MTKf8l6pEyrivXtd5IYBXen-FsdGv1cIj0bw1rfsOtCbJhIbjmoe8[/img]

11. When they promised Establishing world-class
sports academy and training
institutes and ensure that Nigeria
occupies a place of pride in global
sports and athletics.

[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQK8kxn3sTcir_KQNBVGCgS1wp-XnCQbYhIuxJXeL6WdbsLaA6XjbFGiCQ[/img]

12. Stabilising the naira. grin grin grin
[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRH5x3Q0MUwB_VgNiIW2P9bT9j3m093YFtwOBwU7rUuVkPfHfC3p30_VZ5l[/img]

13. Add yours joor... Just for fun

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DEMOCRACY: 12 Hilarious Pics Defining All APC PROMISES by Firefire(m): 11:11am On May 21, 2016
cheesy
Re: DEMOCRACY: 12 Hilarious Pics Defining All APC PROMISES by Tastemoney(m): 11:12am On May 21, 2016
When lie Muhammed announces MASQUERADE JOB

2 Likes

Re: DEMOCRACY: 12 Hilarious Pics Defining All APC PROMISES by enigmagu1(m): 11:14am On May 21, 2016
ogadinma
Re: DEMOCRACY: 12 Hilarious Pics Defining All APC PROMISES by ladyF(f): 11:17am On May 21, 2016
How do you quote people with the pictures they posted?
Re: DEMOCRACY: 12 Hilarious Pics Defining All APC PROMISES by labamo07(m): 11:23am On May 21, 2016
The one of minimum wage and its corresponding value for commodities make me laff yakata for ground...........
Re: DEMOCRACY: 12 Hilarious Pics Defining All APC PROMISES by youngaz(m): 11:26am On May 21, 2016
D one tin Nigerians dnt ave in their blood is #patience
do u guys tink USA,UK,Canada nd all dose countries turned to wat dey are overnight??.dey went tru all dis process bt at d end dey are all enjoying now infact some of dem went tru a lot more harsh moments dan fuel hike blah blah blah........we are so impatient in dis naija,so so so so impatient
Re: DEMOCRACY: 12 Hilarious Pics Defining All APC PROMISES by Flexherbal(m): 11:28am On May 21, 2016
Nigeria, my country.
Re: DEMOCRACY: 12 Hilarious Pics Defining All APC PROMISES by misreal(m): 11:32am On May 21, 2016
lol....i just bought this space for two naira...
Re: DEMOCRACY: 12 Hilarious Pics Defining All APC PROMISES by christopheru(m): 11:39am On May 21, 2016
misreal:
lol....i just bought this space for two naira...
it's more expensive. Don't you know fuel is now expensive? grin
Re: DEMOCRACY: 12 Hilarious Pics Defining All APC PROMISES by alatbaba1(m): 11:42am On May 21, 2016
youngaz:
do u guys tink USA,UK,Canada nd all dose countries turned to wat dey are overnight??.dey went tru all dis process bt at d end dey are all enjoying now infact some of dem went tru a lot more harsh moments dan fuel hike blah blah blah........we are so impatient in dis naija,so so so so impatient

If Nigerians had patience, Jona will still be the president. If APC didn't act like they are magicians, People would have expect less from them. They spew too much during d election. They made promises they them self know they are not capable of fulfilling.

They had the solution to all Nigeria’s problem before election and now they don't have a clue again.

4 Likes

Re: DEMOCRACY: 12 Hilarious Pics Defining All APC PROMISES by Nobody: 11:48am On May 21, 2016
although I av nt giv up on dis regime....but if Buhari does not perform upto expectation till nxt yr. December, den I give up on all Nigeria politician...
Re: DEMOCRACY: 12 Hilarious Pics Defining All APC PROMISES by christopheru(m): 11:54am On May 21, 2016
alatbaba1:

If Nigerians had patience, Jona will still be the president. If APC didn't act like they are magicians, People would have expect less from them. They spew too much during d election. They made promises they them self know they are not capable of fulfilling.

They had the solution to all Nigeria’s problem before election and now they don't have a clue again.

on point
Re: DEMOCRACY: 12 Hilarious Pics Defining All APC PROMISES by misreal(m): 1:06pm On May 21, 2016
christopheru:

it's more expensive. Don't you know fuel is now expensive? grin
i am a citizen of afghaniztan.dont bother me with the problems of nigeria..lol
Re: DEMOCRACY: 12 Hilarious Pics Defining All APC PROMISES by SirREX94: 3:29pm On May 21, 2016
[quote author=alatbaba1 post=45829426]

Gbagam! Eep me tell am wella! Impatience ko?

1 Like

Re: DEMOCRACY: 12 Hilarious Pics Defining All APC PROMISES by SirREX94: 3:41pm On May 21, 2016
Afghanistan/Nigeria still a difficult choice to make between them! Don't you think they're somehow related? In the voice of Britan's PM, they're FANTASTICALLY...... IMAO!
misreal:
i am a citizen of afghaniztan.dont bother me with the problems of nigeria..lol

1 Like

Re: DEMOCRACY: 12 Hilarious Pics Defining All APC PROMISES by misreal(m): 4:37pm On May 21, 2016
SirREX94:
Afghanistan/Nigeria still a difficult choice to make between them! Don't you think they're somehow related? In the voice of Britan's PM, they're FANTASTICALLY...... IMAO!
i would rather deal with the talibans by arming myself to the teeth.than deal with this fuel scarcity.man i neva see NEPA for a week now,heat want kill me sef join....afghanistan i COME.....hahahah
Re: DEMOCRACY: 12 Hilarious Pics Defining All APC PROMISES by SirREX94: 4:58pm On May 21, 2016
Kweke! And you think that option will be fairer? Just imagining been waked up by ballistic explosions... Gosh! I beta endure these CHANGES. Afterall hard times never kills, it makes us rather STRONGER!
misreal:
i would rather deal with the talibans by arming myself to the teeth.than deal with this fuel scarcity.man i neva see NEPA for a week now,heat want kill me sef join....afghanistan i COME.....hahahah
Re: DEMOCRACY: 12 Hilarious Pics Defining All APC PROMISES by gentlegenius(m): 5:05pm On May 21, 2016
To hell with their promises... this is what APC stand for;

Re: DEMOCRACY: 12 Hilarious Pics Defining All APC PROMISES by favouredseed(f): 5:09pm On May 21, 2016
Hausa translated: Abi baba meant #45 per liter grin grin

1 Like

Re: DEMOCRACY: 12 Hilarious Pics Defining All APC PROMISES by WHOcarex: 5:46pm On May 21, 2016
undecided undecided
Re: DEMOCRACY: 12 Hilarious Pics Defining All APC PROMISES by christopheru(m): 10:57pm On May 21, 2016
enigmagu1:
ogadinma
sure
Re: DEMOCRACY: 12 Hilarious Pics Defining All APC PROMISES by oganology33(m): 11:09pm On May 21, 2016
youngaz:

Now itz patience.
2mao u'll say Nigerians are not ready 4 change. Did Nigerians force those promises out of dia mouths

We're now impatient 4 holding dem 2 there words. I see.

Nigerians are impatient, but u celebrated GEJ's loss. Y ddnt u ask Nigerians 2 b patient with him
Annoying xcuses is actually the last stage. I believe.
Re: DEMOCRACY: 12 Hilarious Pics Defining All APC PROMISES by christopheru(m): 6:40pm On May 29, 2016
WHOcarex:
undecided undecided
what
Re: DEMOCRACY: 12 Hilarious Pics Defining All APC PROMISES by christopheru(m): 6:41pm On May 29, 2016
oganology33:

Now itz patience.
2mao u'll say Nigerians are not ready 4 change. Did Nigerians force those promises out of dia mouths

We're now impatient 4 holding dem 2 there words. I see.

Nigerians are impatient, but u celebrated GEJ's loss. Y ddnt u ask Nigerians 2 b patient with him
Annoying xcuses is actually the last stage. I believe.
hmm
Re: DEMOCRACY: 12 Hilarious Pics Defining All APC PROMISES by christopheru(m): 6:42pm On May 29, 2016
SirREX94:
Kweke! And you think that option will be fairer? Just imagining been waked up by ballistic explosions... Gosh! I beta endure these CHANGES. Afterall hard times never kills, it makes us rather STRONGER!
Guy i dey your back. cheesy
Re: DEMOCRACY: 12 Hilarious Pics Defining All APC PROMISES by Vomm: 7:41pm On May 29, 2016
Why did the old man promisd heaven on earth like say hin b magician?

He said he was going to do a lot within the first year yet he couldn't do anything and u calld people's reaction impatience.

False hope is worse than no hope bro

youngaz:

(1) (Reply)

Shortage Of Grains May Cause Famine In Nigeria In 2017 - Presidency / Hh / South South Group Blasts Kanu- Don't Associate Jonathan With Your Agitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.