Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,535 members, 7,801,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics (50512 Views)

Uju Stella Rocks Swimsuit (Photos) / Uju Stella Who Is "Pregnant For Burna Boy" In New Photos / Uju Stella: "I Am Pregnant For Burna Boy" - Lady Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by Temysteve(m): 9:07pm On May 21, 2016
TPAND:
Burna boys mom's comment is just insensitive. A girl cliam she's pregnant for your son, instead of telling your son to invite her, so you could get an authentic details of the whole event, you rather went on displaying traits of being a bad mother.

Burna boys mom's actions just suggested the kind of home she's from. Not all mothers deserve a happy Mother's Day. This woman is one of them
they were all @ fault!!!
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by OLISASDEJI(m): 9:08pm On May 21, 2016
TPAND:
Burna boys mom's comment is just insensitive. A girl cliam she's pregnant for your son, instead of telling your son to invite her, so you could get an authentic details of the whole event, you rather went on displaying traits of being a bad mother.

Burna boys mom's actions just suggested the kind of home she's from. Not all mothers deserve a happy Mother's Day. This woman is one of them

U responded insensitively to d issue. If incident like did happen, d first point of contact is the parent or guidance of d guy. In did case, did she contact born a boys parent/Guidian? The answer is no. Sometimes, we d youth thought we of age and we knew everything. We say we re in d century of Internet. And its rather complicating issue instead of remedy it. To her,she thought bloggers will help her but see where it has pushed to. To me, burns is not at fault. Young girls of nw thinks once u dating celeb,they can open their uterus for him to pour his akamu there thinking they can hook him up. If she wants this issue to be resolve,go meet burnas parents. Discuss it with them and take it off social media. A word is enough for d wise.
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by OLISASDEJI(m): 9:09pm On May 21, 2016
20bc:
She acted like one by protecting the interest of her son....

She said you should have come to her before going to see bloggers, now you are saying she should have come to you.... You guys are a circus of clown.....♣♣♣

U responded insensitively to d issue. If incident like did happen, d first point of contact is the parent or guidance of d guy. In did case, did she contact born a boys parent/Guidian? The answer is no. Sometimes, we d youth thought we of age and we knew everything. We say we re in d century of Internet. And its rather complicating issue instead of remedy it. To her,she thought bloggers will help her but see where it has pushed to. To me, burns is not at fault. Young girls of nw thinks once u dating celeb,they can open their uterus for him to pour his akamu there thinking they can hook him up. If she wants this issue to be resolve,go meet burnas parents. Discuss it with them and take it off social media. A word is enough for d wise.

1 Like

Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by Missmossy(f): 9:14pm On May 21, 2016
No comment on this frolicking issue, it's their headache!!
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by yinkslinks(m): 9:26pm On May 21, 2016
Your mom will do same, trust me.
TPAND:

Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by ststyreal(f): 9:44pm On May 21, 2016
TPAND:

y didn't she go to the mother first before coming on net. abeg she should go and apologise to the mother.
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by sinaj(f): 9:47pm On May 21, 2016
kepal99:

wish I can like the comment a hundred times
smiley
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by boss1310(m): 9:55pm On May 21, 2016
obagangan:
pls are u aware of bunar treats to here life. I pity guys that thinks like uu
rather I pity people who reason like you. like I said and I repeat,whatever between burna and the girl is burna's responsibility and has nothing to do with his mother.he is a grown man.
the threat you mentioned about was from that lady which burna nor any relevant authority has confirmed. so the news you are expecting to hear is that burna is locked up or that he is begging her forgiveness. some of you can be very myopic and I bet you never being in a court or solve any case ever.if really he is a threat to her is it the bloggers or you that will decide. grow up
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 21, 2016
Who the hell is this LovePeddler, go to hell...
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by Matinho: 9:57pm On May 21, 2016
yunnyp:

Really?
Yea.I m just trying to remember the artiste now

1 Like

Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by Matinho: 9:59pm On May 21, 2016
There you go

Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by graphiti: 10:27pm On May 21, 2016
Michellla:
she could have avoided all these if only she closed her legs.

Very many females can reason/talk logically (like ds) but sadly few very, very, very few act logically.

If d tables were 2 be turned, I cannot confidently vouch 4 ur "close-leggedness"!

Funny enuff, were she 2 be in ur shoes, she would most likely have self-righteously towed ur present path!

Next!

Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by Iprofit: 10:39pm On May 21, 2016
TPAND:

guy calm down
To me everything the woman said is so on point

The girl is making the pregnancy seem like another thing, in fact is better she is not given attention at all Cos that's all she want, I want her to fail on this one
May she be disappointed so that other lazy girls could learn

Burna boy is not the only guy that has fvcked her unprotected why didn't she get pregnant for them

She is proud telling the whole world she slept with Burna boy, so we should be applauding her because it's a great achievement..

Seeing her name makes me wanna puke

1 Like

Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by graphiti: 10:43pm On May 21, 2016
TPAND:

CaroLyner:
in your mind you've made sense.
TPAND:

You can never see sense from what I made up, hope you have used your medication. Dementia praecox is curable. Never give up hope

sinaj:

I don't see any bad thing d mom said there.

Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by Iprofit: 10:47pm On May 21, 2016
Matinho:
There you go
the girl is a lying piece of shiit

A slüt
Useless to humanity

She will be frustrated back to hell where she came from
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by lereinter(m): 10:48pm On May 21, 2016
o ma se

aye toto
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by finalboss(m): 11:17pm On May 21, 2016
20bc:
She acted like one by protecting the interest of her son....

She said you should have come to her before going to see bloggers, now you are saying she should have come to you.... You guys are a circus of clown.....♣♣♣
happy birthday wishing u long life ndt prosperity
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by Pamelayoung: 11:24pm On May 21, 2016
Who are these jobless bulls disturbing the cyberspace
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by oluwasegun007(m): 11:39pm On May 21, 2016
I don't blame d poor woman. ...who will want this lady as daughter in law.
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by makaveli902: 11:55pm On May 21, 2016
Michellla:
she could have avoided all these if only she closed her legs.

She knew what she was doing quit alrite and wasn't trying to avoid it. All she wanted was fame and a free meal ticket....
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by 20bc(m): 12:09am On May 22, 2016
finalboss:
happy birthday wishing u long life ndt prosperity
Thanks boss
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by olaremint(m): 12:17am On May 22, 2016
Burna should look @ the positive, u can't be forced to marry but take the baby and take care of the mother, kids when taken care of are a source of joy, the child if shown love might be the best thing to happen to his life, I believe he is to his own mother
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by deebrain(m): 12:23am On May 22, 2016
The mother is hundred percent correct!

The first person or group of people that should know about any pregnancy issue after you have been dumped-IS THE FAMILY OF THE SUPPOSED IMPREGNATOR-not social media or a news station. The family members then see to what can be done for the new addition. Remember, the child is as well coming to them.

You have the courage to give yourself cheaply for a celeb but you can not face the family of the celeb, abi?

Some ladies are just disgusting! Zero dignity.
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by Matinho: 1:22am On May 22, 2016
This girl claimed Oritsefemi stole her iphone last year....whats going on.
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by vague: 2:16am On May 22, 2016
sinaj:

U again!

I think u missed out these parts while reading

In Africa, it is not a criminal offence for someone to be pregnant for somebody. If somebody says that she is pregnant for somebody and the person refuses to accept it, you look for his family instead of tagging a blogger.

It is not new; these girls come up from time to time with different claims

The girl claimed online without meeting her and u want to take that serious?

Who does that.

Btw m still gonna ask you again.

What traits did she display that has made her a bad mother?

after all this is said and done, so the child should without a father just to spite the mother right?
She didn't ask for marriage, she asked for him to man up for the child's sake! A good mother would know the importance of a father figure in a child's life, regardless of who gave birth to him or her. Only a grandmother who is not okay in the head would want a grandchild to be abandoned just to spite the mother.

If she was a woman any wiser than Uju would she have addressed the issue publicly? Did she just not do the very same thing she condemned that girl for? I guess wisdom doesn't come with age after all.
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by MarryMeee: 2:35am On May 22, 2016
Iprofit:
guy calm down
To me everything the woman said is so on point

The girl is making the pregnancy seem like another thing, in fact is better she is not given attention at all Cos that's all she want, I want her to fail on this one
May she be disappointed so that other lazy girls could learn

Burna boy is not the only guy that has fvcked her unprotected why didn't she get pregnant for them

She is proud telling the whole world she slept with Burna boy, so we should be applauding her because it's a great achievement..

Seeing her name makes me wanna puke
Yes that child should be deprived of a father in his life so that other women can learn! Besides 10yrs from now when Burna boy's conscience kills him he can go back and claim the child he tried to kill before he was born right? i agree, the child's life is not important he should be treated like a scapegoat for society to learn from, its not like his life will be of any value because he was created by mistake now would it? undecided
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by canDy4eva(f): 3:44am On May 22, 2016
TPAND:

you again
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 4:03am On May 22, 2016
She's just hit the tree with her comments against Burna's mum
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 4:11am On May 22, 2016
TPAND:

So your take on matters like this is " Get pregnant for a celeb and find Lindaikeji".

Abeg think well before commenting
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by chuzero(m): 4:44am On May 22, 2016
grin
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by DrHighchief(m): 6:19am On May 22, 2016
Na only burna boy don chop d kpekus? U where not ashamed when you opened your leg wide open for him to pummel your kpekus. Now u r complaining. Anoda baby mama loading. After the reggae play d blues...
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by TDH01: 7:06am On May 22, 2016
Rxpetite:
The real victim is that innocent child who is going to grow up one day and discover how unwanted he was

He is going to know his mum tried to foist him off on a man who doesn't want him.

He is going to discover that his dad banged his mum only once and he was the consequence.

He is going to realise that he is a mistake his father wished he didn't make.

And all he needs to do is browse the internet to make this discovery.

This info about his life which should be a secret will be available to all his friends, enemies, classmates, schoolmates, teachers etc

Uju and Burna probably think they are the victims. They have not considered this child as anything more than a foetus.
No mother should do this to her child. Even if Burna is the father, sharing your child's history with the public does nothing but shames him and makes you look like a gold digger.
As for Burna, since he knows there is a possibility that he is the father, all he has to do is wait for the child to be born and then conduct a paternity test.
All this drama will probably be a past for these two adults but for the child, it is his future.

Wow. this is plenty of sense and too much for one p

erson . Pls dash some people on NL small. eg Tpan or whatever

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'I Will Be Your Sugar Boy' - Kadaria Ahmed Told By Twitter User, She Replied / Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Flavour's Shirtless Pic: I Need You In My Crib Tonight / Gbenro Ajibade Shows His Pierced Nipples Amidst Marriage Crisis Rumours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.