Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Anita Joseph And Cossy Orjiakor Strike Sexy Pose - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph And Cossy Orjiakor Strike Sexy Pose (38048 Views)

Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] / Actress Moyo Lawal & Her Thick Thighs Take a Sexy Pose, Fans React / Photo Of Francis Duru And Cossy Orjiakor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anita Joseph And Cossy Orjiakor Strike Sexy Pose by abiodun2007: 1:09pm On May 21, 2016
Sexy ladies....

Caption: Last month...with AssMama learning from d first and best butty in Nollywood... My behind thou . #wicked

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFqpeZKnALKHGpsKPClBibBtDWXmHHPLBncryM0/?taken-by=cossyojiakor

Re: Anita Joseph And Cossy Orjiakor Strike Sexy Pose by abiodun2007: 1:10pm On May 21, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph And Cossy Orjiakor Strike Sexy Pose by reverendfather: 1:12pm On May 21, 2016
if paid 1million naira I might consider them.

4 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph And Cossy Orjiakor Strike Sexy Pose by Raphafire101: 1:12pm On May 21, 2016
The two Nigerian idiots

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anita Joseph And Cossy Orjiakor Strike Sexy Pose by Brymo: 1:18pm On May 21, 2016
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
George Carlin

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anita Joseph And Cossy Orjiakor Strike Sexy Pose by CaroLyner(f): 1:18pm On May 21, 2016
why is her mouth always opened? grin

3 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph And Cossy Orjiakor Strike Sexy Pose by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 21, 2016
awon omo wobe

see this:::: Photos :: Woman Births Adorable Triplets
After 19 Years Of Marriage http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/05/photos-woman-births-adorable-triplets.html?m=0
Re: Anita Joseph And Cossy Orjiakor Strike Sexy Pose by TrollTrap: 4:53pm On May 21, 2016
I just want to let y'all know I specifically clicked on this thread to see boobs.. grin grin grin grin
Needless to see I won't be needing this coconut oil anymore cry

5 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph And Cossy Orjiakor Strike Sexy Pose by kekakuz(m): 4:53pm On May 21, 2016
CaroLyner:
so that team "versline " can cut a hole through the mouth of her pictures and fulfill fantasies. I guess

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anita Joseph And Cossy Orjiakor Strike Sexy Pose by sahm4u2nv(m): 4:54pm On May 21, 2016
brb
Re: Anita Joseph And Cossy Orjiakor Strike Sexy Pose by toshmann(m): 4:54pm On May 21, 2016
CaroLyner:

Excess Mouth Action things grin

2 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph And Cossy Orjiakor Strike Sexy Pose by yunglivochi(m): 4:54pm On May 21, 2016
undecided tongue who cares tho
Re: Anita Joseph And Cossy Orjiakor Strike Sexy Pose by LouisBERG: 4:55pm On May 21, 2016
*SiGh* ......not again!!

Anita + cossy = excessiVe BB

oya oga lala do yOur work..
Food don don.

#caLLmeBERG
Re: Anita Joseph And Cossy Orjiakor Strike Sexy Pose by DeSepiero(m): 4:55pm On May 21, 2016
That nyash na shit full am
Re: Anita Joseph And Cossy Orjiakor Strike Sexy Pose by CUM4WHAT(m): 4:55pm On May 21, 2016
THEY

ARE

HOT
Re: Anita Joseph And Cossy Orjiakor Strike Sexy Pose by Paulpenny(m): 4:56pm On May 21, 2016
see the nigeria's future leaders

smh
Re: Anita Joseph And Cossy Orjiakor Strike Sexy Pose by Barselonia(m): 4:57pm On May 21, 2016
your behind thou...

NA SHIT DEY THERE......

and your front thou...

NA AKAMU DEY THERE

3 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph And Cossy Orjiakor Strike Sexy Pose by marshalcarter: 4:57pm On May 21, 2016
I'll never underestimate the power of oshogbo weed

2 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph And Cossy Orjiakor Strike Sexy Pose by bongolistik(m): 4:58pm On May 21, 2016
CaroLyner:
cos she always feel she got huge sized dick inside her all the time

2 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph And Cossy Orjiakor Strike Sexy Pose by Ramanto(m): 4:58pm On May 21, 2016
CaroLyner:
That Is Typical Of Mouth Action Addicts
Re: Anita Joseph And Cossy Orjiakor Strike Sexy Pose by SAMBARRY: 4:58pm On May 21, 2016
Awon OMO shanawole
Re: Anita Joseph And Cossy Orjiakor Strike Sexy Pose by ProsperUSA: 5:02pm On May 21, 2016
What

is

wrong

with

Old

ladies

nowadags

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph And Cossy Orjiakor Strike Sexy Pose by peezeygwiny(m): 5:03pm On May 21, 2016
TrollTrap:
I just want to let y'all know I specifically clicked on this thread to see boobs.. grin grin grin grin
Needless to see I won't be needing this coconut oil anymore cry

d same blood run in us bro
Re: Anita Joseph And Cossy Orjiakor Strike Sexy Pose by faith551(m): 5:04pm On May 21, 2016
I'll take 50 pictures, painstakingly pick out the best looking one, edit it and post it on my profile and will barely get 5 likes, while will somebody take such meaningless picture,it finds it way here and annoyingly make front page??
# na joke oo

2 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph And Cossy Orjiakor Strike Sexy Pose by faith551(m): 5:06pm On May 21, 2016
I'll take 50 pictures, painstakingly pick out the best looking one, edit it and post it on my profile and will barely get 5 likes, while will somebody take such meaningless picture,it finds it way here and annoyingly makes front page??
If this makes front page,I'll pack my things and go back to the village.
# na joke oo
Re: Anita Joseph And Cossy Orjiakor Strike Sexy Pose by jennybarbie(f): 5:09pm On May 21, 2016
Ahh....them try cover the breast today oh...sexy ladies
Re: Anita Joseph And Cossy Orjiakor Strike Sexy Pose by milky3(f): 5:14pm On May 21, 2016
bird of a feather....
Re: Anita Joseph And Cossy Orjiakor Strike Sexy Pose by Jakama90(m): 5:15pm On May 21, 2016
Raphafire101:
The two Nigerian idiots
Why are they idiots? Are you more better than them?…. Get a life.
Re: Anita Joseph And Cossy Orjiakor Strike Sexy Pose by milky3(f): 5:16pm On May 21, 2016
CUM4WHAT:
THEY

ARE

HOT
hell is hotter

2 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph And Cossy Orjiakor Strike Sexy Pose by gbaskiboy: 5:16pm On May 21, 2016
Look at mothers to be.
Re: Anita Joseph And Cossy Orjiakor Strike Sexy Pose by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 21, 2016
embarassed if i have money, i will call both of them to give me BJ and get fvcked by my dick embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benson Idonije, Burna Boy’s Grandfather Who Used To Manage Fela / Chiamaka Nwafor 18th Birthday: Regina Chukwu's Daughter Turns 18 / Charles Novia Disses Lagos To Abuja Trekker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.