Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Buhari's May 29th Speech Leaked - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's May 29th Speech Leaked (4803 Views)

2019: Buhari May Pick Tinubu As VP / Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima / Buhari May Extend 10-day Trip — Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's May 29th Speech Leaked by phiphis: 1:53pm On May 21, 2016
BUHARI'S MAY 29TH SPEECH LEAKED!!!!
Your seselency, Aisha Bureau De Change, the pest lady, oh! Sorry the wife of the fresident of the pedral lipublik of Naijeria,.
Your seselency, fropessuar Yemi Osibande, the pice fresident of the pedral lipublik of Naijeria.
Your seselencies, the Senate fresident and the sfeeker of the house of refresensesiv.
Your seselency, John Oyegun, the national chairman of our great farty, the All Frogressive Confidence. (A Fee Cee).
You seselency, the chairman of Independent Naijeria Electoral Cuomisun.
Not porgeting our sfecial guest of honor, fresident Michele of West Germany.
Members of the fress.
Pellow Naijerians.
Walahi talahi if I must conpess, it is not easy to gubern a kuontri like Naijeria because our fifu are criminals and berry kwarupt, no wunder my preind, the frime minister of UK said we are pantasticaly kwarupt. And I totally agree with him though I don't
agree with UK Daily Mail newsfafer that said the pormer gubernor of Livers State who is now my minister por transfort is pantasticaly kwarupt. The money Amaechi injected into my camfein was gotten prom his sabings.
Waka shege damburuba to Tyrano Tsunami and his gang por Pesvook and Twitter that are saying that I am not paiting kwaruption. If I catch them eh, sorry would be their middle name.
Boko Haram terrorists are still bombing though, but they have been depeated tekinicaly because we have
granted them amnesty. Any Boko Haram you see still bombing today are not Nijerians but Chadians. If you
are prom the North and you have any bruder that looks like a Boko Haram member, just bring him and we will grant him amnesty.
Flease you fifu should stop accusing Pulani herdsmen of killings because those fifu are not Pulani fifu but
Libyans. Pulani fifu are feacepul fifu.
Chibok Girls! Yoowaa, this is my highest achievement por the fast one year in oppice. We have rescued two
of the Chibok girls that were kidnapped in their hostels. Though there is confroversy surrounding
their rescue because the pest girl has so many conplicting names and cannot speak English. And madam Oby Ezekwesili of BBOG has said that the
second girl's name is not pound on the oliginal list. I don't know if she is saying that because I repused to give her pedral appointment. But whether they are Chibok girls or not, the most imfortant thing is that there was a rescue. Shikena!
Lung live the pedral guberment of Naijeria.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari's May 29th Speech Leaked by rottennaija(m): 1:55pm On May 21, 2016
May foolishness never leave * n ur h*****hold

18 Likes

Re: Buhari's May 29th Speech Leaked by phiphis: 1:56pm On May 21, 2016
Chaiiii
Wailars food
Re: Buhari's May 29th Speech Leaked by gozmok1(m): 2:05pm On May 21, 2016
YOU NO THE DOLLARDO TUU MUCH

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's May 29th Speech Leaked by zlatan10(m): 2:07pm On May 21, 2016
glorified dullard @op

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's May 29th Speech Leaked by tit(f): 2:11pm On May 21, 2016
sai baba!
#fireonbaba
#whileyouwereinwesterngermanybaba

1 Like

Re: Buhari's May 29th Speech Leaked by EazyMoh(m): 2:14pm On May 21, 2016
Lol! OP you truly have a comic writing talent in you. It's quite funny.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari's May 29th Speech Leaked by Achuwa1(m): 2:18pm On May 21, 2016
pmb should just resign & save himself all dis shame coz am begining to pity him.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's May 29th Speech Leaked by holocron: 2:35pm On May 21, 2016
If he resigns, then what next? Thats the question.
Re: Buhari's May 29th Speech Leaked by bender79: 2:58pm On May 21, 2016
[quote author=Achuwa1 post=45833832]pmb should just resign & save himself all dis shame coz am begining to pity him.[/quote
Oga he doesn't need your pity

1 Like

Re: Buhari's May 29th Speech Leaked by DaniDani(m): 3:00pm On May 21, 2016
😂 Hahahahaha. I fell off the chair

9 Likes

Re: Buhari's May 29th Speech Leaked by Lvlink(f): 3:05pm On May 21, 2016
***falls on the ground***

LMAOgringringringringringrin

9 Likes

Re: Buhari's May 29th Speech Leaked by Alibesamuel: 3:10pm On May 21, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahahahaaaa, this is so serious and true

10 Likes

Re: Buhari's May 29th Speech Leaked by abdullahI24: 3:10pm On May 21, 2016
zlatan10:
glorified dullard @op
ass hole. Laggard

1 Like

Re: Buhari's May 29th Speech Leaked by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 21, 2016
Hahaha am rolling on brt lane now,I laugh sotey I fall down from brt bus true window

9 Likes

Re: Buhari's May 29th Speech Leaked by DaBullIT(m): 3:21pm On May 21, 2016
hahahaha

So Hilarious

Unfortunately no one in your family has ever had the opportunity to address a city let alone a country

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's May 29th Speech Leaked by milky3(f): 4:20pm On May 21, 2016
making jest of the President does not hinder d fact that he is still d president of d Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's May 29th Speech Leaked by kwuui(m): 4:23pm On May 21, 2016
chai tears escapin prom mai eyes.but buhari don sufa 4 una hand.i pity him n wht he represent.fun out of harsh economy

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's May 29th Speech Leaked by jom28gy(m): 6:42pm On May 21, 2016
your funny.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's May 29th Speech Leaked by UltimatedeBest(m): 7:56pm On May 21, 2016
Guy, u deserve award from PMB himself

9 Likes

Re: Buhari's May 29th Speech Leaked by peacengine(m): 7:58pm On May 21, 2016
grin grin Hahahahahahahahahaha

@OP, you deserve a bottle of beer grin

10 Likes

Re: Buhari's May 29th Speech Leaked by sammyclassics(m): 9:06pm On May 21, 2016
The speech does not need to be leaked, we know what he will say already

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's May 29th Speech Leaked by Peterich(m): 9:31pm On May 21, 2016
yeepa,well no froblem itiswel..

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's May 29th Speech Leaked by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 21, 2016
Hahahahahahahaha
Guy you are damn crazy!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's May 29th Speech Leaked by ckmayoca: 9:50pm On May 21, 2016
DaBullIT:
hahahaha

So Hilarious

Unfortunately no one in your family has ever had the opportunity to address a city let alone a country

Why r u ths pained? Anyone can crack any joke and anyone will laugh over it. The guys already make a lot of ppl happy with his funny imitation so don't hurt ur sef over another person matter.
Dem call obj ugly we laff, dem yab former first lady and d husband and we laugh so abeg no hang ursef over person wey no sabi u. Joor nitori olohun.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's May 29th Speech Leaked by Daniel058(m): 9:58pm On May 21, 2016
Arrest this kworupt FI Di FI member immediately before he sfred and impect nairalanders with his kworopshon and Inkwompetensi!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's May 29th Speech Leaked by Ikennablue(m): 10:22pm On May 21, 2016
Op u deserves to be paid for this!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's May 29th Speech Leaked by Pidggin(f): 10:32pm On May 21, 2016
Hahahahahahaha

grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's May 29th Speech Leaked by BeardedMeat(m): 10:52pm On May 21, 2016
grin grin LAWD!! Op you are so damn funny! I just hope the electronic media will translate for us on that fateful otherwise nobody will understand a word of what Dinho will say.
Re: Buhari's May 29th Speech Leaked by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 21, 2016
Op, why evils? You are a lethal comic writer! This is a masterclass parody of the president's speech! cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari's May 29th Speech Leaked by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 21, 2016
Op take am!!

Re: Buhari's May 29th Speech Leaked by Nuells: 11:05pm On May 21, 2016
Hahahahahahaha kikikikikikkikiki buhahahahahaha....Chai! Well written!
Op you made my day...Many thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari: Obama Goes For Medical Treatment: A Comparison pics / Radio Biafra Announces 90% Successful Anambra Election Boycott / Don’t Allow Looters Hijack 2019 Elections, ANN Olawepo Hashim Urges Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.