Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Difference Bbetween Attestation Of Age And Birth Certificate - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Difference Bbetween Attestation Of Age And Birth Certificate (1301 Views)

Please Who Can Certify Passport PHOTOGRAPH And Birth Certificate? / Certificate Attestation And Apprenticeships Attestation For Traveling Out / Character Attestation To Replace Certificate Of Non-criminal Record? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Difference Bbetween Attestation Of Age And Birth Certificate by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 21, 2016
Is ben two weeks i submitted m'y document at italian embassy for legalization... and I have hear from any lawyer, is it because I submitted my birth certificate issued by NPC in 1993 or because I didn't do attestation of age from NPC
Re: Difference Bbetween Attestation Of Age And Birth Certificate by Blackkie: 11:12pm On May 21, 2016
Attestation is a priority for those who are older - born before the introduction of ''real'' Nigerian birth certificate.
I think those born as from 1992 were issued with a birth certificate and they do not need attestation if they have one.
Re: Difference Bbetween Attestation Of Age And Birth Certificate by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 21, 2016
Thanx, I was born in 1993, so I have a NPC birth certificate issue to me since my birth but I don't know why lawyer haven't call me but they have call others but they did submit attestation of age

(1) (Reply)

Enquiries About Fiji / Canadian Visa Issued 2 Depart On Friday..help! / Msc In Europe Without Deposit Of Tuition Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.