Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Investing In LPG Plant: How Profitable Is This? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investing In LPG Plant: How Profitable Is This? (1018 Views)

How Profitable Is Farming Business In Nigeria / How Profitable Is Farming Business In Nigeria / How Profitable Is Garri Processing? Find Out Now!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investing In LPG Plant: How Profitable Is This? by YOLO1(m): 2:41pm On May 21, 2016
Good day guys. My mum just collected her gratitude after 35 years in civil service and she has been looking for ways to spend it on me as the last born. Her initial plan was for me to go abroad for my M.Sc since I finished with a good grade in school but I refused cos I am of the business-minded type and also getting a M.Sc is not a criteria for getting a good job in Nigeria.
An idea just struck my mind when I went to refill gas for her at a retail outlet about investing in LPG plant. A major reason why am also considering this Idea is the fact that we have a parcel of land on a major road which I consider a strategic location for the business. I would like experts / investors / and experienced people in this field to please enlighten me more on what it takes to start up the business, how to go about it and most importantly how profitable it is. As I won't want to waste my mum's money as I have even promised myself to repay her on a monthly basis as soon as I start. Thanks as you contribute

1 Like

Re: Investing In LPG Plant: How Profitable Is This? by truvine(m): 3:05pm On May 21, 2016
pls do bro.
Employing yourself is a good idea as the employment probability is getting slimmer by the day, Nigerian Police recruitment as a case study.

I also want to go into it as well but you already have an edge with the capital and suitable location readily available for you.
Make up your mind and start soon bro before you see someone setting it up right beside that place.
Begin with gathering of info about it, I have read many on the site about the installation and all that. wishing you the best bro.
Re: Investing In LPG Plant: How Profitable Is This? by YOLO1(m): 3:22pm On May 21, 2016
truvine:
pls do bro.
Employing yourself is a good idea as the employment probability is getting slimmer by the day, Nigerian Police recruitment as a case study.

I also want to go into it as well but you already have an edge with the capital and suitable location readily available for you.
Make up your mind and start soon bro before you see someone setting it up right beside that place.
Begin with gathering of info about it, I have read many on the site about the installation and all that. wishing you the best bro.
Thanks Bro. I quite appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Investing In LPG Plant: How Profitable Is This? by YOLO1(m): 3:24pm On May 21, 2016
Egbon Seun, Uncle Lalasticlala, Mr Dominique. Help ur boy with this na. Need more people to contribute
Re: Investing In LPG Plant: How Profitable Is This? by vanmusco(m): 6:51pm On May 21, 2016
I am into it. And its very profitable. Contact me tru muscodeeh2i@gmail.com
Re: Investing In LPG Plant: How Profitable Is This? by truvine(m): 6:59pm On May 21, 2016
vanmusco:
I am into it. And its very profitable. Contact me tru muscodeeh2i@gmail.com

I have read many articles here relating to it.
But it's nice to see someone who is into it that I can learn from.
Contacting you shortly
Re: Investing In LPG Plant: How Profitable Is This? by YOLO1(m): 10:06pm On May 21, 2016
truvine:

Contacting you shortly
Av sent you a mail sir
Re: Investing In LPG Plant: How Profitable Is This? by YOLO1(m): 10:08pm On May 21, 2016
truvine:

Contacting you shortly
Do u have any material or link u can share with me as regards the business? My email address is oausingles@gmail
Re: Investing In LPG Plant: How Profitable Is This? by nbolaji(m): 7:41am On May 22, 2016
YOLO1:

Do u have any material or link u can share with me as regards the business? My email address is oausingles@gmail

YOLO1:

Av sent you a mail sir
I guess we are on same page as regards self employment. Please I wouldn't mind getting the information as well. Please help a brother drop the links @
brainytech360@gmail.com
Re: Investing In LPG Plant: How Profitable Is This? by vanmusco(m): 10:29am On May 22, 2016
I have replied.

(1) (Reply)

To All Bitcoin Gurus / I Want To Fund My Bet 365 Account / Blockchain Wallet Locked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.