Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,182 members, 7,780,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:26 AM

Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media (38497 Views)

Check Out Some Really Funny Reasons Ladies Love Men With Beards. / When You Finally Ignore Your Mother's Advice And Marry A Slay Queen / Seven Reasons Ladies Shouldn't Be Over-forming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by teesmarth(m): 7:39pm On May 21, 2016
Bbsharon:

Like seriously they do.
Hey, I like your spec will you dash me, it might fit me too.
Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by Princecharmin(m): 7:43pm On May 21, 2016
guyXander:

boo doesn't not boo don't.
singular noun goes with plural verb listen in class
well, message passed! smiley

1 Like

Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by pepigeorge(m): 7:46pm On May 21, 2016
Michellla:
i dont get your headline though
lol..me too
how do things like this get to front page....
politics everywhere hmmm...
abi them they sort d moderators. ..

1 Like

Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by searchng4love: 7:50pm On May 21, 2016
PunkyV:

grin

As we say in my country, you strike a woman, you strike a rock. Like ping-pongs, we always bounce back. Meaner grin Woe betide the next slimy worm cheesy As they always warn, the woman is the most dangerous one of any species wink
Wena eish, till nature clock winds you up like Lucy diale
Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by PunkyV(f): 7:54pm On May 21, 2016
searchng4love:

Wena eish, till nature clock winds you up like Lucy diale

grin

I'd just get a cat or marry a tree like some ladies have been doing lately cheesy
Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by princeakins(m): 7:55pm On May 21, 2016
those attributes are really for learners.
Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by Bobbysmart6(m): 7:55pm On May 21, 2016
Mmm.mayb is true,wel me i respect my lane.we talking money,u talking bitches we are so different.so we gat no businez

1 Like

Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by menstrualpad: 7:56pm On May 21, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
Very true. With respect to Nairaland.
Name : you have a name like StandingPenis, and you expect a lady to reply your pm? Continue standing...

Post : Someone sends you a pm, you decide to checkout the guys post and you see him calling Nigerian girls hoes. Am I from Morocco?
You're still trying to get over that, then you see his topics, "Sugar mummies in Abuja, holla"...haba, uncle why?

Pictures : If you know say your "handsomeness" is WITHIN, just skip the profile picture. Thanks

Age of account : Time registered: May 11, 2013
Time spent online: 2days
View Ezege's posts (6)

why send PMs with your alternate account? It is easier to get a response when your account is an active one, at least we know you are not a kidnapper.
Hi bae
Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by JesusEmpire: 7:57pm On May 21, 2016
sad

Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by menstrualpad: 7:58pm On May 21, 2016
PunkyV:

grin

I'd just get a cat or marry a tree like some ladies have been doing lately cheesy
Impossible you'll just settle for the next available basic guy with imali

1 Like

Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 21, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

Lastmumu is my buddy off-line, he is far from being a mumu let alone the last mumu. I think his posts should exonerate him.
I don't have to check through your pics, once I open your NL profile_ your pics is one of the first thing I should see (that's if you have one).

Age of account: your account is young, but you activities on NL is 1000+, you are active.

Is there a standingPenis here? shocked

Of course. You wouldn't believe it
Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by cheezy4whizy: 8:01pm On May 21, 2016
Bbsharon:

Are you in anyway guilty of the above ? shocked
No i keep my cool online... no time for dos kinda things
Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by Ewatomi26(f): 8:04pm On May 21, 2016
No 3 can be so annoying... Even if you have to send your picture, one or two is okay, instead they refer to send you their whole photo album... So annoying.

1 Like

Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by Samzack(m): 8:06pm On May 21, 2016
Mologi:
For ur mind.....must i live all my life to please women...

U should talk to those wu doesnt have the acumen to talk to women one on one....

But....

Mo n wa iyawo sha!!!!

Abeg help me ask am o...2 chat wit gal get rule again...
if u dnt like d way some guys chat wit u,its ur opinion nd dnt make it look bad...plz

1 Like

Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by PunkyV(f): 8:09pm On May 21, 2016
menstrualpad:

Impossible you'll just settle for the next available basic guy with imali

No, not me! Some of us dont feel attraction for just about anything with a pulse & a D. I for one dont connect easily emotionally, so it'll take more than a fat wallet to get this kitty purring grin
Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 21, 2016
grin grin grin

You are very funny
PunkyV:
Seriously if I was a guy I'd probably die a virgin because I wouldnt allow myself to go through hoops just to make some she-thing feel funky about herself. Sometimes it's like the attention guys give to ladies swells up some ladies' heads to the point where they feel the sun rises & sets up their asses. Guys are stupid grin
Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by alobright17(m): 8:14pm On May 21, 2016
makydebbie:
what did i do na...pls mind me..
u do everything that's why I no fit mind you kraahhh
Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by PunkyV(f): 8:16pm On May 21, 2016
daretodiffer:
grin grin grin

You are very funny

tongue
Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by Rexhenrex(m): 8:17pm On May 21, 2016
PunkyV:
Seriously if I was a guy I'd probably die a virgin because I wouldnt allow myself to go through hoops just to make some she-thing feel funky about herself. Sometimes it's like the attention guys give to ladies swells up some ladies' heads to the point where they feel the sun rises & sets up their asses. Guys are stupid grin
God bless you....just said the gospel truth guys can be befuddled by what the say that they lose there value to a small lady the way they give them attention makes them feel wanted mehn some guys need there heads rechecked i she ignore block her sorry ass who she epp?

2 Likes

Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by menstrualpad: 8:17pm On May 21, 2016
PunkyV:

No, not me! Some of us dont feel attraction for just about anything with a pulse & a D. I for one dont connect easily emotionally, so it'll take more than a fat wallet to get this kitty purring grin
Hmmm not cool
Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by berniceunice: 8:18pm On May 21, 2016
Mologi:
For ur mind.....must i live all my life to please women...

U should talk to those wu doesnt have the acumen to talk to women one on one....

But....

Mo n wa iyawo sha!!!!
Is it what am thinking......as in u ar passing msg across to some special ones?
Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by edbor(m): 8:18pm On May 21, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
Very true. With respect to Nairaland.
Name : you have a name like StandingPenis, and you expect a lady to reply your pm? Continue standing...

Post : Someone sends you a pm, you decide to checkout the guys post and you see him calling Nigerian girls hoes. Am I from Morocco?
You're still trying to get over that, then you see his topics, "Sugar mummies in Abuja, holla"...haba, uncle why?

Pictures : If you know say your "handsomeness" is WITHIN, just skip the profile picture. Thanks

Age of account : Time registered: May 11, 2013
Time spent online: 2days
View Ezege's posts (6)

why send PMs with your alternate account? It is easier to get a response when your account is an active one, at least we know you are not a kidnapper.

This is really funny tho.
Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by makydebbie(f): 8:19pm On May 21, 2016
alobright17:
u do everything that's why I no fit mind you kraahhh
chooiii..
Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by free2blast(m): 8:22pm On May 21, 2016
PunkyV:
The sun r and set on someones arse? That arse must be the shit
Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by edbor(m): 8:22pm On May 21, 2016
nikkyshyne:
Let me add to that. Ugly guys lipsrsealed

Had to check if you are pretty, let me just waka my own jeje
Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by PunkyV(f): 8:23pm On May 21, 2016
menstrualpad:

Hmmm not cool

So I should just go for the dough, right? Cool grin
Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by menstrualpad: 8:25pm On May 21, 2016
PunkyV:

So I should just go for the dough, right? Cool grin
the rate of break ups and divorce in your country is troubling
Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by alobright17(m): 8:29pm On May 21, 2016
;
makydebbie:
chooiii..
grin grin grin hope u get ecg
Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by PunkyV(f): 8:36pm On May 21, 2016
menstrualpad:
the rate of break ups and divorce in your country is troubling

That's because we're quick to "NEXT" a person if they prove to be more trouble than they're worth. That mentality is clearly shown in my initial post. Why should a person kiss ass when there's plenty of fish in the sea? We call in the stand-ins & yell, "Next" grin

1 Like

Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by bababodmas(m): 8:39pm On May 21, 2016
Michellla:
i dont get your headline though

Hi michellla! Can I be ur micheline? Lolz! Now that was wack, but am realy serious
Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by Skyfornia(m): 8:41pm On May 21, 2016
Sharon.....you are disturbing my sleep. Pls quiet!
Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by menstrualpad: 8:41pm On May 21, 2016
PunkyV:

That's because we're quick to "NEXT" a person if they prove to be more trouble than they're worth. That mentality is clearly shown in my initial post. Why should a person kiss ass when there's plenty of fish in the sea? We call in the stand-ins & yell, "Next" grin
Salt Rock invite still stands.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Travels From Lagos To Kogi To Propose To His Girlfriend On Valentine's Day / My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage / Please Write An Open Letter To Your Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.