Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,871 members, 7,802,805 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media (38527 Views)

Check Out Some Really Funny Reasons Ladies Love Men With Beards. / When You Finally Ignore Your Mother's Advice And Marry A Slay Queen / Seven Reasons Ladies Shouldn't Be Over-forming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by PunkyV(f): 8:44pm On May 21, 2016
menstrualpad:

Salt Rock invite still stands.

Noted wink

1 Like

Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by butanep(m): 8:50pm On May 21, 2016
PunkyV:
Seriously if I was a guy I'd probably die a virgin because I wouldnt allow myself to go through hoops just to make some she-thing feel funky about herself. Sometimes it's like the attention guys give to ladies swells up some ladies' heads to the point where they feel the sun rises & sets up their asses. Guys are stupid grin

I was caught by your statement and couldn't have but laugh hard... it's funny but the gospel truth.

1 Like

Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by nickjnr21(m): 8:50pm On May 21, 2016
Bbsharon:
I won't say am a saint in this because I do the ignore too but that's just the plain truth and trust me have got reasons like valid ones.

Here we go :

1 : Fake Identity ;

You see a guy's request on social media especially that Facebook with a celebrity picture as dp or cover photo and then you go to check the real profile only to see him snapping in front of canal or taking shots on the highway with half bottle of star.

Really guys ? Really? To what end?

2 : Silly compliments ;

You see comments like "as I see you I see the moon and the stars" Bro it's daytime  now.
"You are my sun in the midst of the storm " like seriously ? At least get a literature book and recite your lines.

3 : Sending pictures without being asked ;

Guys seriously if you do this you need to top up your game like that's the height of low self esteem, especially when the pictures come with terrible backgrounds honestly don't expect a lady to answer you.

4 : Funny Names :

You gets a notification and it's a message from "Dope Nigga sh*t " oh !! What a name.(rolls eyes***)
 Such a name is a big turn off and for me personally I don't fancy guys who don't spell out their names correctly. You spell shola as shawler or David as Daywhvid. It shows unseriousness in most cases.

5 : Proud Guys ;

You gets a message like " Hello pretty am chatting with you with my iPhone6" like seriously thats too  childish  or some immediately you reply Hi back they start telling you their history and life achievements so far and I will just be like "Guy what's the driving force behind this epistles" one annoying thing about this set of guys is that they turn insulting all of a sudden if you don't reply them. Well who really cares? Lol.

6 : Profs in English Language ;

Okay this ones are just damn funny.... you see mesages like "thanks for the  acceptance offered"  "your acceptance is my delight " or  those that will go ahead to send pictures of Mr Bean giving acceptance speech. Really

http://naijaebiz..com.ng/2016/05/guys-5-reasons-ladies-ignore-you-on.html?m=1
If r ever woo a lady it will not be done one any social media...
Ladies not all men r pervert, not every guy that sends u hy on ur pm is wooing u...
Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by Rexhenrex(m): 8:51pm On May 21, 2016
nikkyshyne:
Let me add to that. Ugly guys lipsrsealed
bingo! Thats y lisa av been ignoring my msgs grin
Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by Optimist1(m): 9:01pm On May 21, 2016
6 : Profs in English Language ;

Okay this ones are just damn funny.... you see mesages like "thanks for the acceptance offered" "your acceptance is my delight " or those that will go ahead to send pictures of Mr Bean giving acceptance speech. Really

OP, rarah! nbah!! Ayinah!!!
I disagree with you, because it is only ladies who are not into the game that can't concur with a guy of such calibre but for those who are into the game, OMG, they cherish guys who are prof(s) in English Language.

I know of ladies who always talk about guys who are excellent in English Language. Anyway, only them can comprehend what is written here.
Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by SKAMM(m): 9:02pm On May 21, 2016
So true! That's why I don't give them that opportunity. The only catch is my male friends see me as a shy guy but I know otherwise.
PunkyV:
Seriously if I was a guy I'd probably die a virgin because I wouldnt allow myself to go through hoops just to make some she-thing feel funky about herself. Sometimes it's like the attention guys give to ladies swells up some ladies' heads to the point where they feel the sun rises & sets up their asses. Guys are stupid grin

1 Like

Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by Fkforyou(m): 9:04pm On May 21, 2016
That number 6 is so on point. For their small mind them dey form gentleman.....I so much hate it, as if make I slap them. angry
Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by nikkyshyne(f): 9:07pm On May 21, 2016
Rexhenrex:
bingo! Thats y lisa av been ignoring my msgs grin
I think you are handsome. You must have failed in other aspect. Maybe you childish grin
Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by Fkforyou(m): 9:11pm On May 21, 2016
PunkyV:

I looked at your dp and I felt the sadness in your eyes. I could be wrong though.

I just hope you don't find my assertion offensive....grin
Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by PunkyV(f): 9:15pm On May 21, 2016
Fkforyou:

I looked at your dp and I felt the sadness in your eyes. I could be wrong though.

I just hope you don't find my assertion offensive....grin

Lol, we must be soulmates if you can see right through the heart of me from a distance. Marry me grin
Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by Rexhenrex(m): 9:17pm On May 21, 2016
nikkyshyne:
I think you are handsome. You must have failed in other aspect. Maybe you childish grin
lol....childish ke? I kinda have temper issues
Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by Dunexxx(m): 9:18pm On May 21, 2016
funny

1 Like

Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by holluphemydavid(m): 9:19pm On May 21, 2016
Alov dis topic

1 Like

Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by Optimist1(m): 9:23pm On May 21, 2016
Fkforyou:
That number 6 is so on point. For their small mind them dey form gentleman.....I so much hate it, as if make I slap them. angry
You are a kind of funny, for I never wanted to quote you but to be frank, I couldn't just restrain myself rather than to ask you, what are they if not gentle-men?
Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by Fkforyou(m): 9:41pm On May 21, 2016
PunkyV:

Lol, we must be soulmates if you can see right through the heart of me from a distance. Marry me grin

Lol...yea, I could be empathetic "A times"...grin

As for your marriage proposal, I think I deserve to be wooed....so try harder...grin.
Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by olagamalin(m): 9:42pm On May 21, 2016
Bbsharon:
I won't say am a saint in this because I do the ignore too but that's just the plain truth and trust me have got reasons like valid ones.

Here we go :

1 : Fake Identity ;

You see a guy's request on social media especially that Facebook with a celebrity picture as dp or cover photo and then you go to check the real profile only to see him snapping in front of canal or taking shots on the highway with half bottle of star.

Really guys ? Really? To what end?

2 : Silly compliments ;

You see comments like "as I see you I see the moon and the stars" Bro it's daytime  now.
"You are my sun in the midst of the storm " like seriously ? At least get a literature book and recite your lines.

3 : Sending pictures without being asked ;

Guys seriously if you do this you need to top up your game like that's the height of low self esteem, especially when the pictures come with terrible backgrounds honestly don't expect a lady to answer you.

4 : Funny Names :

You gets a notification and it's a message from "Dope Nigga sh*t " oh !! What a name.(rolls eyes***)
 Such a name is a big turn off and for me personally I don't fancy guys who don't spell out their names correctly. You spell shola as shawler or David as Daywhvid. It shows unseriousness in most cases.

5 : Proud Guys ;

You gets a message like " Hello pretty am chatting with you with my iPhone6" like seriously thats too  childish  or some immediately you reply Hi back they start telling you their history and life achievements so far and I will just be like "Guy what's the driving force behind this epistles" one annoying thing about this set of guys is that they turn insulting all of a sudden if you don't reply them. Well who really cares? Lol.

6 : Profs in English Language ;

Okay this ones are just damn funny.... you see mesages like "thanks for the  acceptance offered"  "your acceptance is my delight " or  those that will go ahead to send pictures of Mr Bean giving acceptance speech. Really

http://naijaebiz..com.ng/2016/05/guys-5-reasons-ladies-ignore-you-on.html?m=1

OP, I have no words for you ... But one of my friends here says you are dumb. With the instances you highlighted, It all boils down to Law of attraction.

YOU ATTRACT YOUR TYPE. undecided
Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by Fkforyou(m): 9:49pm On May 21, 2016
Optimist1:

You are a kind of funny, for I never wanted to quote you but to be frank, I couldn't just restrain myself rather than to ask you, what are they if not gentle-men?

Personally, I find it to be demeaning. If she didn't want to be your friend,she could have declined it....but thanking her is as if she has done you a big favor, the kind that no one has ever done before is just something else.

Seriously it's irritating, if I was a girl, instantly I'll be turned off just by that statement.

So yes, they are not gentleman, they are men with self esteem issues.
Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by EmekaBlue(m): 9:58pm On May 21, 2016
A girl will post a pic..u c guyz saying babe u r so beautiful can i hv u num e.t.c frm alot of guyz o whn u knw d girl wudnt even ansa...These kind of thingz make 9ja girlz feel so special but wht they dnt knw is those guyz r just hunters...I never even inbox a girl i dnt knw..I pray those guyz should plz recieve sense and stp making these beeches feeling so funky
Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by moststylish(m): 10:08pm On May 21, 2016
PunkyV:
finally a real woman talks
Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by sugarcrush(f): 10:09pm On May 21, 2016
a guy msg me on Fb and I replied him, he told me he stays in Brazil DAT he will relocate to Dubai, n I told him congrat. leta he send his numba 2 me DAT we should chat on watsapp his numba code was +233 I was na lyk wen did Brazil started using +233 DAT is Ghana Dats using it. wen I told him DAT he was na apologizing for lyin
Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by PunkyV(f): 10:11pm On May 21, 2016
Fkforyou:

Lol...yea, I could be empathetic "A times"...grin

As for your marriage proposal, I think I deserve to be wooed....so try harder...grin.

LMFAO. But honestly that was the most touching thing I've ever been told my whole entire life. So soul stirring. Anyway, here goes nothing...Erm wait...

Damn, give me some more time to practice my knock em dead wooing lines embarassed Swear I'll come up with the bombest, boxer dropping lines you've ever heard grin
Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 21, 2016
Bbsharon:

cheesy wink
And d ones u didn't ignore wot did u offer dem besides ur smelly pusssy??
Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by tosyne2much(m): 10:54pm On May 21, 2016
OP, you really need to change the calibre of guys you roll with

Thank God I'm not guilty of any sha cool
Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 21, 2016
tosyne2much:
Thank God I'm not guilty of any sha cool
Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by poseidon12: 10:59pm On May 21, 2016
PunkyV:

Too many silly guys.
Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by karkinase(m): 11:18pm On May 21, 2016
First off, i think the writer of this write-up has been chatting wit some low self esteem guys. The issue of girls not replying chats on social media shuld be specific to Nigerian girls. The excuses are not this flimsy reasons put up there by the Op but is simply an issue of Ego. Girls from other countries i have had the course to chat with reply your chats and are responsive, they even apologize if they reply to a chat late. Naija girls shuld up their game, be responsive to chat and learn hw to keep a conversation flowing not making chatting a kinda interview.

1 Like

Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by Aboks(m): 12:09am On May 22, 2016
Where is the trash can?
Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by deloon(m): 1:19am On May 22, 2016
PunkyV:
Some guys truly are. Some dudes say they act stupid just to get the girl to their bed and have the last laugh but some other guys know no girl's kitten is worth playing stupid for.
Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by AceDomino(m): 1:49am On May 22, 2016
You just can't change some people the way the are, trust me.

You could check for the lousy ones
Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by Bbsharon(f): 5:53am On May 22, 2016
Festivalofholi:
And d ones u didn't ignore wot did u offer dem besides ur smelly pusssy??

I hope appropriate judgment is passed.

Seun lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media by Bbsharon(f): 5:55am On May 22, 2016
olagamalin:

OP, I have no words for you ... But one of my friends here says you are dumb. With the instances you highlighted, It all boils down to Law of attraction.

YOU ATTRACT YOUR TYPE. undecided

The last line can also be dumb at times..hope you know that.
What attracted you to the "dumb post" by the "dumb op"
Is someone also "dumb" here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! / Married People: What Advice Do You Have For Singles? / Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.