Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,990 members, 7,806,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Christian Girl Burned Alive By Muslims Told Mother To Forgive Them As She Died - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Girl Burned Alive By Muslims Told Mother To Forgive Them As She Died (4627 Views)

Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) / Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begging Apostle Suleman To Forgive Her Daughter (Video) / Christian Girl Burned Alive By ISIS Tells Her Mother "Forgive Them" Before Dying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Girl Burned Alive By Muslims Told Mother To Forgive Them As She Died by parisbookaddict(f): 4:24pm On May 28, 2016
Demmzy15:
Na'am I'm a proud slave of Allaah the Almighty, who by his might, the crucified donkey of yours bows! The Allaah is the God of all of mankind, he's what Arab Christians call God! grin tongue

u muslims are a plague onto this world..billions that could have been used to end world hunger and cure diseases or ..send man to mars and explore God's universe has been spent killing ur more devout brothers like the taliban alnusra bh isis etc.. u are here defending the idealogy that turns gullible people to murderers..shame on u

2 Likes

Re: Christian Girl Burned Alive By Muslims Told Mother To Forgive Them As She Died by Demmzy15(m): 4:42pm On May 28, 2016
parisbookaddict:

[s]u muslims are a plague onto this world..billions that could have been used to end world hunger and cure diseases or ..send man to mars and explore God's universe has been spent killing ur more devout brothers like the taliban alnusra bh isis etc.. u are here defending the idealogy that turns gullible people to murderers..shame on u[/s]
In the history of this world, your God and his bunch of psychopaths have committed the greatest atrocities anyone is yet to see. Christians and Jews(old testament) have killed millions, crusaders killed thousands, religious wars between yourselves you've killed millions, colonists and people refused to accept Christian you killed millions. And yet you open your stinky mouth just because some group of misguided people are killing? If this isn't hypocrisy, then what is it? I think you guys need a brain check.

1 Like

Re: Christian Girl Burned Alive By Muslims Told Mother To Forgive Them As She Died by TruthHurts1(m): 1:28pm On May 29, 2016
Demmzy15:

I could turn the tables against you too because it doesn't exist in the Quran, remember hadiths are secondary sources written many years after Prophet Muhammad. So you see how double standards would destroy you? The bible didn't give us age, so we're free to go to other biblical sources!

You see why you're an he-goat, I know you must be a product of inc'est. Was Aisha 9years all her life? Was she? Olodo oshi!

Look here goat, emboldening and enlarging your posts doesn't strengthen its gibberish, you're nothing but an empty head. I asked you a question, please show me verses of the bible that prohibits suicide.

Concerning the verse you quoted, the Quran is comparing the earth crust to a carpet(your biscuit bone brain ought to tell you that since it said "spread out"wink, as you're walking everyday in your miserable life are you doing so in a sphere? Olodo, I walk everywhere and it's flat as in the earth crust, I'm challenging you to bring forth one verse of the Quran that claims the earth is flat, I'm waiting, please shame the devil.

The Quran states:
"And we have made the earth egg shaped".
[Al-Qur’an 79:30]

The bible says the earth is flat and it makes another blunder which is that the earth is a "circle"(Isiah 40:22), you quoted it as if you've achieved something!

Isaiah 11:12
12 And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the FOUR CORNERS OF THE EARTH. (KJV)

Revelation 7:1
1 And after these things I saw four angels standing on FOUR CORNERS OF THE EARTH, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree. (KJV)

For your rubbish assertion:

"He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth, and its people are like grasshoppers. He stretches out the heavens like a canopy, and spreads them out like a tent to live in. (From the NIV Bible, Isaiah 40:22)"

So according to your geography teacher, the earth is circle abi? Olodo, lemme tell you something illiterate, the worst mistake you can ever make is to try and argue miracles or science in the Quran and bible, because I'll ultimately crush you.

[size=24pt]OLODO RABATA!!! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE USE OF FIGURATIVE LANGUAGE IN THE BIBLE SO I DON'T BLAME YOU. A COURSE IN LITERATURE WOULD HAVE HELPED IF ONLY YOU HAD THE MENTAL CAPACITY TO UNDERSTAND. YOU'VE PROBABLY NEVER READ ANY CLASSIC LITERATURE WHERE SUCH RICH AND IMAGINATIVE USE OF LANGUAGE ABOUNDS.

DO YOU KNOW THAT MUMUHAMAD WAS AN slowpoke UNDER SPIRITUAL CONTROL AND BLACK MAGIC:

Muhammad: The 'Bewitched' Prophet

Narrated Aisha: "A man called Labid bin al -A 'sam from the tribe of Bani Zariq worked magic on Allah's Apostle until Allah's Apostle
started imagining that he had done a thing that he had not really done.
Sahih Bukhari Volume 8 no. 658

Narrated Aisha: "Magic was worked on Allah's Apostle so that he used to think that he had sexual relations with his wives while he actually had not"
Sahih Bukhari Volume 8 no. 660

Question: If the 'prophet' of Islam was so easily bewitched, how can we be sure that parts of the Qur'an were not 'revealed' while he was
'under the influence'?

[/size]
Re: Christian Girl Burned Alive By Muslims Told Mother To Forgive Them As She Died by TruthHurts1(m): 1:45pm On May 29, 2016
The Crookran says the Sun sets and rises from a muddy spring in Arabia:

The Qur'an assumes a flat earth which has physical places into which the sun sets and rises from. Since the earth is a rotating sphere, the sun does not set in any particular place and you can never travel to "the spot" where the sun sets nor a place where it rises; the sun appears to set or rise on the horizon no matter where you are on the planet. In these verses, the author propagates a popular legend from the 7th century of a man named Dhu'l-Qarnayn who visits the places where the sun sets and rises; here he finds the sun going down into a muddy spring and later rising on a tribe with no coverings.

[size=24pt]Till, when he reached the setting-place of the sun, he found it setting in a muddy spring, and found a people thereabout. We said: O Dhu'l-Qarneyn! Either punish or show them kindness.
[/size]Qur'an 18:86

Till, when he reached the rising-place of the sun, he found it rising on a people for whom We had appointed no shelter therefrom.
Qur'an 18:90

The Crookran claims that stars are: LAMPS HANGING IN THE SKY AND MISSILES FOR STONING THE DEVIL!

And verily We have beautified the world's heaven with stars/lamps, and We have made them missiles for the devils, and for them We have prepared the doom of flame.
Qur'an 67:5

Problem is, stars only appear in our atmosphere. In reality they are billions of miles away from us.

The Crookran claims that there are SEVEN planets!

This verse claims there are seven planets. However, according to astronomers, there are eight ordinary planets and five dwarf planets, which leaves the grand total at thirteen in our solar system. Modern astronomy also has found hundreds of other planets in other solar systems and Cosmologists estimate that hundreds of billions of stars and planets exist in the universe. The author of the Qur'an singling out such a small number of celestial objects only reaffirms his ignorance of the makeup of the universe.

[size=16pt]Allah is He Who created seven Firmaments and of the earth a similar number. Through the midst of them (all) descends His Command: that ye may know that Allah has power over all things, and that Allah comprehends, all things in (His) Knowledge.
Qur'an 65:12

[/size]The Crookran says the Sun can be folded up!

[size=24pt]The sun (with its spacious light) is folded up
[/size]Qur'an 81:1

The Crookran states, incorrectly, that semen originates from a spot between the backbone and ribs. Today we know sperm comes from the testicles and semen from the pelvic region, which is not between the spine and ribs.

[size=16pt]He is created from a drop emitted- Proceeding from between the backbone and the ribs
[/size]Qur'an 86:6-7

[size=24pt]I have thousands of such examples of inaccuracies, contradictions, confusions and lunacies recorded in the "Noble" Crookran, so I'M THE ONE who will crush you when it comes to verifying the "scientific wonders" of islam![/size]

1 Like

Re: Christian Girl Burned Alive By Muslims Told Mother To Forgive Them As She Died by Demmzy15(m): 7:20pm On May 29, 2016
TruthHurts1:

[s]OLODO RABATA!!! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE USE OF FIGURATIVE LANGUAGE IN THE BIBLE SO I DON'T BLAME YOU. A COURSE IN LITERATURE WOULD HAVE HELPED IF ONLY YOU HAD THE MENTAL CAPACITY TO UNDERSTAND. YOU'VE PROBABLY NEVER READ ANY CLASSIC LITERATURE WHERE SUCH RICH AND IMAGINATIVE USE OF LANGUAGE ABOUNDS.

DO YOU KNOW THAT MUMUHAMAD WAS AN slowpoke UNDER SPIRITUAL CONTROL AND BLACK MAGIC:

Muhammad: The 'Bewitched' Prophet

Narrated Aisha: "A man called Labid bin al -A 'sam from the tribe of Bani Zariq worked magic on Allah's Apostle until Allah's Apostle
started imagining that he had done a thing that he had not really done.
Sahih Bukhari Volume 8 no. 658

Narrated Aisha: "Magic was worked on Allah's Apostle so that he used to think that he had sexual relations with his wives while he actually had not"
Sahih Bukhari Volume 8 no. 660

Question: If the 'prophet' of Islam was so easily bewitched, how can we be sure that parts of the Qur'an were not 'revealed' while he was
'under the influence'?

[/s]
TruthHurts1 I made mention of many valuable points, please address them. There's nowhere in the bible that gives us the right shape of the earth, you made an attempt by quoting the "circle verse". My question to you is, did your geography teacher ever teach you that the earth is circle?

Don't derail the argument please, for your question above, read the full hadith and you'll get the picture. Prophet Muhammad(saw) was a human being and things happened to him like every other person, the wisdom behind it is that Allaah allows anything just to test his believers. Now answer my question!

#modified, I checked up after sending this post that you went to browse a list from antislamic sites. Why can't you deal with your bible first, the bible consists of blunders. Please deal with that first, wallahi I have answers for you and I won't give them to you until you admit the bible is a blunder grin
Re: Christian Girl Burned Alive By Muslims Told Mother To Forgive Them As She Died by TruthHurts1(m): 12:05am On May 30, 2016
Demmzy15:
TruthHurts1 I made mention of many valuable points, please address them. There's nowhere in the bible that gives us the right shape of the earth, you made an attempt by quoting the "circle verse". My question to you is, did your geography teacher ever teach you that the earth is circle?

Don't derail the argument please, for your question above, read the full hadith and you'll get the picture. Prophet Muhammad(saw) was a human being and things happened to him like every other person, the wisdom behind it is that Allaah allows anything just to test his believers. Now answer my question!

#modified, I checked up after sending this post that you went to browse a list from antislamic sites. Why can't you deal with your bible first, the bible consists of blunders. Please deal with that first, wallahi I have answers for you and I won't give them to you until you admit the bible is a blunder grin

It's a little too late to be talking of derailing posts since you started it yourself. This post was to inform the world of the atrocities of Mudslims against others and I intend to keep things that way. But to humour you, and to further magnify your ignorance, the earth is not shaped like an egg. So read on as I lay your daftness bare for the whole world to behold:

[size=16pt]ANOTHER CROOKRANIC MYTH BUSTED

[/size][size=16pt]The shape of the earth is an Oblate Spheroid. Look it up you poor i.d.i.o.t.

An ostrich egg is a prolate shape with conflicting dimensions, ratio and appearance to an oblate.
When viewed from one dimension, an oblate is circular in appearance. It is only upon closer examination that slight variations and measurements may be observed using the appropriate geological tools.

A prolate on the other hand tends to have a small end and a big end which is what an egg looks like. If the earth was truly an oblate as the Crookran states then the North Pole would be much smaller than the South Pole, but they are roughly the same size!

I searched everywhere to find out where “Science” confirmed that the Crookran was right about the shape of the earth but the only sources making this dubious claim are mudslims. NASA, The International Space Station (ISS), The Royal Geographical Society, The American Geographical Society…..zip, nothing to back up the Crookran.

So my advise is that you stop believing the fables of MUMUhaMAD who must have been under a spell when he wrote the gibberish you’re relying upon. At least MUMU had the excuse that someone was jazzing him. What excuse does Demmzy15 have for being a mudslim? Is he also under jazz like MUMU ha MAD?
[/size]

[size=16pt]I used to think the problem of the Mudslim was that he lacked a soul. I now believe that in addition to lacking a soul, he also lacks a brain. May Christ deliver Mudslims from the blindness of Islam.[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Holy Ghost Annual Congress Topic From 1998 - 2019 / Where Did Sin Originate? / PMCH. MFM. Prayers Just Before Giving Your 1st Fruit Offering.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.